Bring4th

Full Version: How does our perception of ourselves change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am wondering how our individual perception of ourselves as parts of the Creator changes as we progress through the densities?

I know that I am a Wanderer from what I believe to be the 4th or 6th Density. I am in the process of remembering who I am, and why I chose to incarnate here.
I know my own perception of who I am in the third density. I know my personality here in this life, on Earth, in the third density.

So, does our perception of ourselves change as we progress back to the source?
I guess I'm wondering if I will remember all of this, or will it just blend itself in with all of my experiences in other lives?

More than that. What role does our Higher Self play?
I understand we are an extension of the Source, or the Creator which is the core of all life.
In the same way, Is our Higher Self the core of our individualized being, and are our many lives an extension of that core?
you'll get some interesting search results using 'soul stream' for Quo transcripts but this particular session i think speaks directly to some of the questions you asked specifically; individuality or personality shell carried into incarnations, individuality in the context of a social memory complex where everyone merges their thoughts, and even touches upon identity post-octave or from one creation to another.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1023.aspx
What Spero posted almost exactly matches my musings on the topic and the whispers I've gotten from my own guides.

But to go a little deeper to the question of memories...  Everything that ever was, still is.  Remember, the perspective from 6D+ is timeless.  What we perceive as linear is instead perceived at higher densities as simultaneous.  And my understanding is that, due to this, any memory you have ever experienced in any incarnation is available to be reviewed or re-experienced from the other side should you, for whatever reason, desire to do so.  And the 'healing process' immediately after 3D death largely revolves around this, re-experiencing events from the past life but, this time, from a more objective viewpoint without the emotional immediacy of actually living through them.

All that you have ever been, and ever will be, will always be.

But that said...  Even within a single lifespan, our memories "blend together."  Think back to your childhood, say, third grade.  With the exception of really important days where something truly remarkable happened like birthdays or holidays, haven't they already blended together?  Isn't "Third Grade Memories" more of a collage, or montage, rather than a sequential series of events you remember explicitly moment-by-moment?

So the blending isn't something to be concerned about, if I am correct in reading a bit of concern in your post.  It's an absolutely natural part of existence.  The individual memories are there, if we truly want to access them, but in the grand scheme it's the repeating structures that truly matter.  Those are the patterns that shape our lives.  And those are what form the true foundations of your personality, or your 'true self', as it's typically thought.

Or as an extended hypothetical example:  The sad but so common cliche of the person who gets stuck in a string of nearly-identical dissatisfactory romantic relationships with a string of nearly-identical partners.  Most of their friends, with a relatively objective point of view, are aware of this pattern and may make various attempts to bring it to their attention.  But that person is so locked into their existing behavior pattern that they cannot break out of it.  Or perhaps -because they're so attached to their current identity and the relationships that come with it- they even attempt to deny it by pointing at relatively minuscule differences between various partners.

Yet if those relationships could be graphed as a waveform, they'd have near-perfect overlap.

And as I understand it, from a higher post-life perspective this person would see that waveform, so to speak.  They might not even need to re-live every relationship-memory, specifically because the pattern is so clear and distinct and utterly repetitive.  Like a succession of romance novels from a single author, they'd all have the exact same outline.

But by understanding that outline, they'd understand themselves better.  And by understanding WHY they were locked into that pattern, they'd be able to choose their next life to give them new circumstances to help them break out of it.   Thus, even though they clung to the personality which gave rise to those patterns while alive, they'd happily cast that personality off when seeing it from a broad perspective, because one of the purposes of incarnation is to identity areas of imbalance and work to correct them.

(And, of course, this would all be done with the oversight, support, and guidance of their higher-selves, fellow S-M-C members, etc.)
(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am wondering how our individual perception of ourselves as parts of the Creator changes as we progress through the densities?

I believe that it becomes more encompassing.  In that it becomes progressively known, in a conscious fashion, that each and every aspect that is being witnessed is just an *instancing* of a specific aspect of the One Infinite.

Through the choosing of a particular incarnational vehicle (in whichever density) a specific focus or viewpoint on Creation is given priority.  That vehicle, by it's own self-limitations, then sets the boundary points on collaborative experiences.

If the 'comprehensions' of that Density are internalised, then it need no longer hold sway.  And hence one no longer needs continuation in that 'space'.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that I am a Wanderer from what I believe to be the 4th or 6th Density.

I assume because of the focus on Love?

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the process of remembering who I am, and why I chose to incarnate here.

I think it's important to have a sense of our life goals.  But in my view, those things tends to be naturally upwelling movements that push us in certain directions in Life; whether it be work, career, relationships, friendships, vounteer work or exercise/hiking.

Even though it's entirely possible to totally ignore and over-ride Signposts from our Deeper Self, what is not possible is to delete their appearance and sporadic appearance.  For people who are spiritually aware and cognizant, they would precisely have no interest in suppressing such upwellings of inspiration and re-alignment.  But even for less aware individuals, these 'signals' and 'signposts' (from oneself to oneself) are perforce not Violations of Free Will, and hence will appear spontaneously and unbidden.  All we need to do is learn how to 'read them', and be moved by them so that re-align with our deepest life goals.

To me, this is a very 'natural' way of remembrance; and a very effortless way to come to greater self-awareness of our Natures.

/ /

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I know my own perception of who I am in the third density. I know my personality here in this life, on Earth, in the third density.

I would say that you have a perspective on who you are, your personality here, and how you are currently navigating things.  Whether or not that 'perception' is true to the core, is another thing.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]So, does our perception of ourselves change as we progress back to the source?

yes, I think so.  Just like you relate to your parents now, in a different way to you related to them when you were a 4 Year Old, the 'relationship' to Creation changes as we have increased conscious Understandings of who we are, and how we perceive/grok what we think Creation is.

To answer your question; I think it's a self-reflexive proposition that you posed (mathematically speaking).

In that - the way we relate to ourselves, is how we see Creation; and the way we relate to Creation/Source, is how we see ourselves.

There can be no other way, if there is only one Infinite Creator/Creation.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'm wondering if I will remember all of this, or will it just blend itself in with all of my experiences in other lives?

My own view is that there is only one Consiousness which is ever experiencing anything.  It is just delimited (bounded) by the physical vehicle in which it is currently passing thourgh/experiencing.

That 'Consciousness' is just uninformed/unimpressed Awareness, before it enters that physical vehicle.

In terms of a 'collation' or collecting point of individuated Experiences, these do take place in various 'storehouses', which are individually identified as someone's 'Soul' or someone's personal Akashic Record.

But again, this is only of 'value' and temporary Installation as a waypoint for a personally identified Perspective Point.  For someone who is able to 'see' the fuller Perspective, it is just like an Apartment Building being built in 2016.  It will be constructed, in will be completed, it will house, and it may Last.  It may last an extremely long time.  We still have buildings/castles from the medieval era.  But will it be absolutely permanent, in terms of the nature of Time, and the progression of Experience?  No.  It won't be there in thousands of years, as third density will have receded, and all artifacts and structures from that energetic 'banding' will just crumble, as their formative bonding energies are no longer being actively promoted by the surrounding energetic environment.

Take the same analogy, and apply it to all other forms of individated expression and Identification.  It's just a waypoint/temporary warehousing for the Individuation that arises because of chosen proliferation of physical experience.

I've had the honor of experiencing the Infinity which Ra speaks of; and individuation is not an applicable label.  Where are the boundaries?  There are no boundaries there.  There is only the one infinite Present moment; which just upboils whatever is deemed to be of relevance at that point; which then 'unfurls' in the 3d brain in some kind of temporal fashion (as that is how that vehicle is aligned), and then it just returns to the Infinite, as if it never happened.  There is no 'attachment' only the relevant experience, coming up, witnessed, then returning back.  Pure Awareness.

/ /

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]More than that. What role does our Higher Self play?

The Higher Self is just that point at which individuated Experience has been maxxed out.  Ra's definition of this Conceptual Beingness is that it is something which is 'created' somewhere in 7d, and that is then functioning at a level of mid 6d awareness, where it is able to 'assist' and offer Understandings to formative points of 'itself', back in the construct that we know of as 'Time'.

I think the Higher Self is birthed as soon as individuated Beingness is 'grasped'.  Which is somewhere late in the 2d energetic cycle.  Ra offers that the actual Creator of the Higher Self is our 7d selves, speaking in terms of time scales, but in terms of when it is actuated into Presence, I think it's an inevitable consequence of coming to self-cognizance that one is an individuated consciousness.  As soon as that moment happens, a whole chain of consequences is initiated (in terms of the time stream), and all these 'constructs' of Individuality are birthed, because they are inevitable outcomes of that first spark of Self Awareness.

As soon as the concept of 'individuated awareness' is grasped by a 2d entity, then the whole chain of Individuated Experience is birthed, which can only have one conclusion.  That is, that Individuated Awareness is an aspect of personal exploration, but it's not the True Nature of the One Creation; which is that individuated consciousness is a construct and temporary chosen avenue of personal experience; in choosing to explore all the ramifications of Individuated Awareness.

So the Higher Self, to me, is just another waypoint or stopping point before the Infinity of the Encompassed Awareness is able to be recognised as the primal and fundamental Truth of Creation.

The Law is One, right?   Angel

/ /

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand we are an extension of the Source, or the Creator which is the core of all life.

I would say that we just think we are.

What we think, does not make it of relevance (or for that matter, of irrelevance) to what actually is.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]In the same way, Is our Higher Self the core of our individualized being, and are our many lives an extension of that core?

Yes, I think so.  The Higher Self, as a concept, is taking what we know of as 'Individuated Awareness' and taking it to it's full Fruition.

The fact that we have a 'personal' Higher Self, which is not the Creator itself, speaks to the fact that it is still a stepping stone to 'full awareness'.
(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am wondering how our individual perception of ourselves as parts of the Creator changes as we progress through the densities?

I think the short and literal answer would be the efficient use of catalyst offered during our lifetimes. Our ability to reform and adapt our perception and behaviour in light of new information received during any incarnation, denotes how efficient we are processing said information. Wisdom gained through the process described (in conjunction with life reviews), and in the context of each density propels us to seek new information, hence the desire to live again, or progress.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]So, does our perception of ourselves change as we progress back to the source?

Indeed. There is no progression without it! I believe you are speaking about identity here? This Ra quote from 16.22 has some relevance...

Quote:There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

The bit I have bolded seems to me as the ultimate in letting go of "ourselves".  

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'm wondering if I will remember all of this, or will it just blend itself in with all of my experiences in other lives?

Quote:30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?
Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]More than that. What role does our Higher Self play?

Quote:37.6 Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?
Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

So, at my own risk I would liken our Higher Self to a metaphysical "hand me down"  Cool  
I guess I'm wondering if I will remember all of this, or will it just blend itself in with all of my experiences in other lives?

To kind of parrot what others have said, the answer is a mixture of both. The creator knows all aspects of the creation, including all those experiences that culminate in the totality of your individuality, and it knows them in exquisitely precise detail. But they will not be held in any greater or lesser esteem than any other experiences in the one infinite creation. All will be seen as another perfect and unique facet of the creator.
I understand we are an extension of the Source, or the Creator which is the core of all life.
In the same way, Is our Higher Self the core of our individualized being, and are our many lives an extension of that core?

That would be an accurate statement from my perspective. You could almost conceptualize the "higher self" as the embodiment of the inner descending prana or life force from the creator, radiating downwards to meet the upward spiraling prana that is representative of your present 3rd density conscious self. It is the time/space analog to your space/time self -- a mirror image of sorts (though let us not forget that the reflection in the mirror is an inverted image -- subtleties are important). Where the upward and downward spiraling prana meet represents your current density level of consciousness and the area of thought that your spiritual lessons are being offered from.

The higher self is the apex of your individuality -- the greatest balance of self, before self becomes melded with all other selves. If your trip through the densities were a kind of maze with many twisting, winding, labyrinthine corridors, the higher self would be the end point on the maze. In other-words, no matter what path you take through the maze, whatever choices you make, you will cross through the state of being that is represented by your higher self at some point, hence why Ra describes the higher self as a map in which the destination is known.

It is something of a personal intermediary between the personal self, and the impersonal divine god self.
(07-07-2016, 09:44 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]you'll get some interesting search results using 'soul stream' for Quo transcripts but this particular session i think speaks directly to some of the questions you asked specifically; individuality or personality shell carried into incarnations, individuality in the context of a social memory complex where everyone merges their thoughts, and even touches upon identity post-octave or from one creation to another.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1023.aspx

Thank you so much. This helped me a lot!
(07-07-2016, 03:10 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]All that you have ever been, and ever will be, will always be.

But that said...  Even within a single lifespan, our memories "blend together."  Think back to your childhood, say, third grade.  With the exception of really important days where something truly remarkable happened like birthdays or holidays, haven't they already blended together?  Isn't "Third Grade Memories" more of a collage, or montage, rather than a sequential series of events you remember explicitly moment-by-moment?

So the blending isn't something to be concerned about, if I am correct in reading a bit of concern in your post.  It's an absolutely natural part of existence.  The individual memories are there, if we truly want to access them, but in the grand scheme it's the repeating structures that truly matter.  Those are the patterns that shape our lives.  And those are what form the true foundations of your personality, or your 'true self', as it's typically thought.

This makes sense. I guess my worry is concerning losing who I perceive myself to be right now. I am awake now, and can remember what it was like to be asleep. It makes me kind of sad to think that this life I have lived will basically be wiped away after this incarnation is done, filed into the memory bank of my consciousness.

I know this is an emotional response, but I can't help it. I don't want to go to sleep again, having to wake myself back up in another life. It just seems tragic, and painful.
(07-07-2016, 06:17 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that I am a Wanderer from what I believe to be the 4th or 6th Density.

I assume because of the focus on Love?

Yes. I at first thought I wasn't, but I kept receiving hints through synchronicity that I actually am. I then took it into mediation and received confirmation from my guides.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the process of remembering who I am, and why I chose to incarnate here.

I think it's important to have a sense of our life goals.  But in my view, those things tends to be naturally upwelling movements that push us in certain directions in Life; whether it be work, career, relationships, friendships, vounteer work or exercise/hiking.

Even though it's entirely possible to totally ignore and over-ride Signposts from our Deeper Self, what is not possible is to delete their appearance and sporadic appearance.  For people who are spiritually aware and cognizant, they would precisely have no interest in suppressing such upwellings of inspiration and re-alignment.  But even for less aware individuals, these 'signals' and 'signposts' (from oneself to oneself) are perforce not Violations of Free Will, and hence will appear spontaneously and unbidden.  All we need to do is learn how to 'read them', and be moved by them so that re-align with our deepest life goals.

To me, this is a very 'natural' way of remembrance; and a very effortless way to come to greater self-awareness of our Natures.

/ /

Are you speaking of synchronicity?  I understand that we are not meant to fully understand the reasons we have chosen to be here. I do feel that one can begin to grasp the gist of it though.

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I know my own perception of who I am in the third density. I know my personality here in this life, on Earth, in the third density.

I would say that you have a perspective on who you are, your personality here, and how you are currently navigating things.  Whether or not that 'perception' is true to the core, is another thing.

I agree that who I am, or who I believe I am is basically a representation of third density logical, and conceptual thinking. I feel we can break through the veil and understand because isn't our core personality connected to our Higher Self? It's difficult for me to think in terms of right, and wrong thinking, as I don't feel it exists. How can our perception our ourselves not be true to the core?

(07-07-2016, 08:47 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand we are an extension of the Source, or the Creator which is the core of all life.

I would say that we just think we are.

What we think, does not make it of relevance (or for that matter, of irrelevance) to what actually is.

I guess I don't understand your point here as we are all a part of the Original Thought, therefore, we are part of The Creator. An extension of the Original Thought looping through creation helping the Creator to experience him/her self. I don't see disconnection, but unity...oneness. I don't think I am. I am.
(07-08-2016, 11:33 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]...It makes me kind of sad to think that this life I have lived will basically be wiped away after this incarnation is done, filed into the memory bank of my consciousness.

Consider that after your incarnation you will become more of yourself. In the same way that you wake up from a dream and remember your fuller identity which is your ego, so do you wake up, in a sense, when you depart from this physical existence. The dream-identity is generally very narrow, limited to a very strict focus. In your dream you do not usually remember what your existence is like in the waking state, but when you wake up, there is clarity and possibly joy. I believe that when you wake up, so to speak, in time/space, there will be increased bliss despite the circumstances in the dream. If the dream was lucid, then the waking up will be especially blissful, and the impression of it will not vanish into the wind but be cherished.
(07-08-2016, 11:33 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]This makes sense. I guess my worry is concerning losing who I perceive myself to be right now.

Nothing of value is ever lost.  However, it can change.  And change is a constant, at least in 3D land.  Who you are right now is not who you were yesterday or who you will be tomorrow.  Each experience you have changes you, whether by a little or a lot.  It's as inexorable as the movements of sand on a beach, as wind and water continually pushes it about.

And for me, at least, much of the joy of living is specifically in understanding my self as fluid, and so getting to continually discover who I've become, day by day. I think I'd get quite bored if I ever thought of myself as a static, unchanging thing!

Quote:I know this is an emotional response, but I can't help it. I don't want to go to sleep again, having to wake myself back up in another life. It just seems tragic, and painful.

Well, if you're from a higher density, you don't have to do it over again.  Or, at least, if you wanted to incarnate again you could do it someplace a lot less stressful than here on Earth.  

But just the same, higher-you chose to do this, and clearly there's something you want to learn from this life - so much so that you decided to take on the pain of incarnation behind the veil, on one of the most confused planets in the galaxy, in the middle of one of its most tumultuous eras.  Perhaps if you meditated on your reasons for incarnating, you'd get a better idea of what you were hoping to get out of life.  

Understand your purpose, and you'll understand a lot more about why you're here and why you're you.  Smile
(07-08-2016, 12:05 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you speaking of synchronicity?  I understand that we are not meant to fully understand the reasons we have chosen to be here. I do feel that one can begin to grasp the gist of it though.

I guess that is how some people 'interpret' those 'signals'.

I'm more talking about a sense of internal guidance, that naturally upwells, as a result of being open and receptive to the deeper currents of Self.

So for me, Dreams serve this purpose of a naturally 're-aligning' function with the deeper self; allowing clarity to be brought to confusion and miscomprehensions.

(07-08-2016, 12:05 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that who I am, or who I believe I am is basically a representation of third density logical, and conceptual thinking. I feel we can break through the veil and understand because isn't our core personality connected to our Higher Self? It's difficult for me to think in terms of right, and wrong thinking, as I don't feel it exists. How can our perception our ourselves not be true to the core?

I think there are clearer representations, and less clear representations.  In that, for example, the Ra Material is a 'clearer' representation of fundamentals, in my view, than many other sources.

(07-08-2016, 12:05 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I don't understand your point here as we are all a part of the Original Thought, therefore, we are part of The Creator. An extension of the Original Thought looping through creation helping the Creator to experience him/her self. I don't see disconnection, but unity...oneness. I don't think I am. I am.

Again, I think there are different qualitative experiences of 'I Am'.  None better than each other, but some with greater integration and 'crystallized' aspects.
(07-09-2016, 06:15 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 12:05 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you speaking of synchronicity?  I understand that we are not meant to fully understand the reasons we have chosen to be here. I do feel that one can begin to grasp the gist of it though.

I guess that is how some people 'interpret' those 'signals'.

I'm more talking about a sense of internal guidance, that naturally upwells, as a result of being open and receptive to the deeper currents of Self.

So for me, Dreams serve this purpose of a naturally 're-aligning' function with the deeper self; allowing clarity to be brought to confusion and miscomprehensions.

I want to chime in here with respect to what you guys are discussing, and it may be more a case of semantics with using terms to define how our Higher Self points us towards our most desired direction. I agree with Plenum here in that dreams can be a great aid if we can grasp the symbolic nature of them. My own dreams mostly fall into the inspirational category, but more recently they have been pointing me towards my own personal imbalances with regards to unhealed aspects of my past. Although I have consciously acknowledged the "foundations" of my own imbalances, or "distortions", I have yet to fully validate them. I have not had any such dreams in the last few months, not that I can recall at least.

What I specifically wanted to share was a subjective syncronicity or "signpost" that I had only yesterday. While driving through country lanes I was thinking to myself why I am feeling run down and confused mentally. I would rather use the word opaque than "confused". While I was pondering about my own struggles, relating to my work colleagues, I realised that I had not cleansed my auric field for a while, and that my mental fog and low energy might be a symptom of this. As soon as I thought this I noticed a temporary road sign to my left that said...

BINGO
Starts Tonight!

It was an advert for a friday night bingo session at a country pub that I had driven passed. However, it was the timing of reading the "BINGO" part that alerted me to the importance of my own thinking. So, last night before going to bed I brushed my teeth and then filled up my cupped hands with tap water and blessed it. I used Ra's terminology, "I bless this water in the Love and the Light of the Infinite", and then chucked it over me. I carried a vital sincerity to this attempt because I really needed some clarity and energy, and boy did I get a lovely sensation down my spine afterwards!!! I also copied an old Chinese practise of cleaning my arms, legs and torso of residual energy (you basically hover your hands over your body parts and sweep away unclean or unwelcome energy. Call it a metaphysical hand wash if you like!).

So I am affirming Plenums description of "allowing clarity to be brought to confusion and miscomprehensions", because this statement precisely describes how I felt afterwards!

But I am also pointing to another method in which our Higher, or "future" self guides us. The signposts in my life have been my greatest source of guidance, and I have, on more than one occasion, apologised to my higher self for ignoring the signs! That itself is a personal distortion of mine but at least it's a sign of sincere gratitude!  BigSmile 

Here is a rough sketch of how we and our higher self operates  Smile