Bring4th

Full Version: Spiraling Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not my photo. I found it on facebook. I thought it would be cool to share

[Image: kqAapWm.jpg]
These kind of images are quite insightful, especially if you then try to picture the movement through space and time as being directed inwardly.
(07-07-2016, 11:21 AM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]... I thought it would be cool to share

It is cool to share!

Here's a snazzy-looking but inaccurate simulation of the traveling solar-system:
[Image: Planets-Orbiting-Around-Sun.gif]

A more accurate simulation (of a five-planet solar subsystem):
[Image: NotVortex.gif]

No two theorists agree about anything. That's my theory, so of course there's someone somewhere who would disagree with it.  http://astrorhysy.blogspot.com/2013/12/a...-that.html

Busy, busy, busy:
[Image: solarsystem.gif]

Nice visualizations of planetary cyclical patterns:

Solar-system-foundational-anthropomorphic-deity simulation:
[Image: tumblr_mgnk9ilVgB1s06q11o1_400.gif] Uh-oh, does this mean that God follows a left-hand path?!

Oh, wait, false alarm:
[Image: tumblr_nmrwtdSSLF1rsx7eao1_250.jpg]  Hey, wait up now -- does this mean God is a She? Or is He just a trifle flamboyant?

In 1997 astronomers discovered another natural Earth satellite beside the good old Moon -- they called it 3753 Cruithne ("666 Mark O'DeBeast", "23 Skidoo", "Henry 8th Iyam-Iyam", and "69 Izdivine" were some of the proposed names which didn't make the cut). It's fairly tiny and its orbit isn’t a simple little single-plane racetrack around Earth. Cruithne loops around the inner solar system in what astronomers call a “horseshoe” orbit (see http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-story-behind-...1687932128). More like a horsehoe-worn-by-a-horse-on-acid-orbit, it seems to me, but they didn't ask my opinion:
[Image: jlmzn8kr6o7txgustylb.gif]

Sonically-enhanced results of analysis of the puzzling data-transmissions from sampling probe #B-52, which was sent to the enigmatic Planet Claire:

You've got to break some cosmic eggs to make a cosmological omelette:
[Image: Solar_System.jpg]  Cool
I personally like this one:

[Image: foodtutorials12.jpg]
The Earth and Venus make a beautiful flower (or maybe pentagram?) pattern in their orbits

[Image: ErBpcyl.gif]