Bring4th

Full Version: The calling of the hounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow brothers and sisters of light.
I wish to speak upon a subject related to the last thread I created having to do with the high frequency pitch in the ears and the white light.
I believe I am close to cracking this one, although these are yet just speculations from my personal experience.

Everyone must have experienced this "voice of god" pitch, in a state of awareness it has little effect. Although with training one could sharpen his senses and pick up the frequency like a radio would be tuned. But the broadcast isn't continues.. Since it's somewhat of a "calling".
The problem occurs when one isn't aware/protected. (eg. Sleep, trance.) As once an Orion entity tried to take Carla's spirit out of her body and into negative time space.  This is exactly the same thing.
If this pitch/calling was of a good nature, wouldn't it communicate with love and acceptance rather than this overwelming and doubtful force?
After giving this a lot of thought if I should've just let go of everything and let the pitch/white light take me, I remembered. Remembered all the torture I went through in my younger years, days after days those same repeating nightmares of being in a dark space as something tries to extract my spirit out. It was a battle, I knew of I let go and stop resisting the nightmare I might not wake up. And now, I realize this high pitch calling is the exact same feeling of something trying to force your spirit out for good if you let go. The negative entities are very, very clever.

Quote:Questioner: Can you yell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you stared the communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
(07-08-2016, 06:41 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ].... The negative entities are very, very clever.

Quote:Questioner: Can you yell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you stared the communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.

These signals surround us, especially in this age of advanced multimode mass communications which sometimes seem as if they were purposely designed to act as negative-signal vectors. But we are also surrounded by harmful bacteria that a healthy physical balance renders harmless to us. Analogically, this applies to subtler domains. Thank goodness my elevated state of spiritual balance has rendered me immune to such blatant subversionary attempts as, for instance, this:

Gee, I feel sorry for all those poor unenlightened souls that just... can't... resist... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!

Cool