Bring4th

Full Version: Omnipresent Metaessence (The Infinitesimal Still Contains The Infinite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All existential formats of divine essence, scattered across & spread throughout all modes & levels of beingness, are allocated to particular densities of awareness junctioned to & by the infrastructure of each One's perceptual awareness.

Of particular interest is the conceptual notion of omnipresent interconnectedness of a singular unitary unified totality, expressed ontophenomenonally as the fact that all beings existing are composed & comprised of energetic particles which all register as manifestations of 1st Density Awareness, essentially that of pure awareness & functionality, be it molecularly, elementally or otherwise; essentially, all particles of energy at even the most minute levels of existence are the direct awareness of the One Infinite Creator of the 8th Density of Awareness, the 8th Density being the pure total divine awareness as True Pure Self being all existence, with the existential Form Itself comprising & containing all the Cosmos.

If one is capable of possessing & maintaining awareness of all energetic particles perceived in one's immediate perceptual awareness as the direct awareness of the One Infinite Creator of the 8th Density of Awareness, the immediate perceptual proximity registered as the visual field of perceptivity of any energetically manifest universal environment containing & primarily being constructed by a vast arrayed amount of fractal energetic beings of Monadic beingness awareness manifest as tiny shimmering glimmering spheres of color of vastly infinite hypertheosentience & indeed anchors, integrates, & facilitates the maintenance of such awareness, direct interaction would occur across many levels as the emergence of communication with autobiocosmicforces would happen, depending upon one's state of awareness, consciousness, beingness & mind; the implementation of certain meditation techniques & the utilization of particular molecular technologies act & serve as excellent adjuncts to such theoakashicphenomenon.

Thus an existential overlap of existence involving a sublime & seamless bleedthrough merging of awareness occurs at the All-Level & the One-Level, for the infinitesimal still contains the Infinite.
Extremely well said. Behind the use of your generally extensive and intelligent vocabulary, I perceive indigo-ray understanding. All of the densities exist as strata, simultaneously overlapping one another. If one truly understands this, that the dimensions are here and now, and is in equilibrium with balance unique to himself, then the information concerning these dimensions is available, flowing effortlessly through beingness/imagination.

EDIT: This trait of yours, the creative use of your mind's content, is an ability unto itself. I can imagine you being a great teacher in the Spirit world, beyond the veil. I can imagine you offering super-complex thoughts in packages of information to your learn/teachers BigSmile I showed your post to a friend of mine and she said this is very, very extremely well said and her type of work.
(07-10-2016, 11:10 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]... manifest as tiny shimmering glimmering spheres of color of vastly infinite hypertheosentience ...

what do you mean by hypertheosentience?
Almost as if you channeled this, ha!
Every point in space contains infinity and all points are connected not a single ever apart, we are loved.
Another beautiful piece of insight my old friend. We are indeed one.
(07-14-2016, 04:31 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2016, 11:10 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]... manifest as tiny shimmering glimmering spheres of color of vastly infinite hypertheosentience ...

what do you mean by hypertheosentience?

Vast & extreme divine awareness; recall that 1st density beings aren't veiled in awareness or metaphysical comprehension, thus each energetic particle manifest are directly linked to the awareness of the One Infinite Creator of The 8th Density of Awareness!
(07-10-2016, 06:25 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely well said. Behind the use of your generally extensive and intelligent vocabulary, I perceive indigo-ray understanding. All of the densities exist as strata, simultaneously overlapping one another. If one truly understands this, that the dimensions are here and now, and is in equilibrium with balance unique to himself, then the information concerning these dimensions is available, flowing effortlessly through beingness/imagination.

EDIT: This trait of yours, the creative use of your mind's content, is an ability unto itself. I can imagine you being a great teacher in the Spirit world, beyond the veil. I can imagine you offering super-complex thoughts in packages of information to your learn/teachers BigSmile I showed your post to a friend of mine and she said this is very, very extremely well said and her type of work.

I appreciate your comments. Infinite existential data are always available to be funneled through us all as each being may be a conduit for higher energetic essence, as each one of us may act as a "cosmic spokesperson", a term that a very kind, friendly, highly awakened fellow mentioned to me the other day. I try to do my best to implement beneficial & benefactorial spiritual catalyst by spreading metaphysical data for the extreme benefit of inciting awakening as well as quickening of spiritual essence awareness.
If we want to open to enlightenment or intelligent infinity, then should we never complain? But only see love everywhere?
Just Be Neutral.

What is Neutral?

What is Not?

What is Still?

Am I what is Unchanging?

If you withold from Agreement, and Withold from Disagreement of any arising thing, What are you Then? You are awareness fixed upon its awareness. Aware of Awareness.

If you always fix your eye on watching the little-self, the seperated individual, As the Neutral being that allows all things, What are you then?
There is nothing wrong with possessing preference, though one should lean towards benevolence in the existential distortions allocated & junctioned to one's consciousness in all areas of beingness (psychological, behavioral, emotionally, etc.), hence the gift of free will, especially when informed as well as driven by higher spiritual comprehension.

Changing equates to evolution which is triumphant over stagnation especially when the evolutionary trajectory is directed towards positive existential goalpoints.