Bring4th

Full Version: how are third density lessons applicable to higher densities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for example, learning to grieve in a positive way over the death of a loved one. in fourth density and above, there is no doubt that the spirit moves on and continues living while the vessel simply falls away. it seems like third density is the only density that grief over death exists - how does this experience carry over to 4+?

maybe this is the teaching of a deeper lesson that we're not aware of yet. so this might just be a concept that we won't understand this time around. this question really applies to all third density catalyst - physical pain is another one.
I think there ever are parting ways. I guess some do try to have a kind of experience which has the least of that though.
Each will have his own beingness to this answer. The way I see it, finding the creator through love while being bound by the first distortion. That is a challenge worth cycles of living.
(07-13-2016, 05:37 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]for example, learning to grieve in a positive way over the death of a loved one. in fourth density and above, there is no doubt that the spirit moves on and continues living while the vessel simply falls away. it seems like third density is the only density that grief over death exists - how does this experience carry over to 4+?

As a memory, which allows one the capacity to truly appreciate the reality that there is no death. "One who knows not, cares not".
(07-13-2016, 07:20 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2016, 05:37 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]for example, learning to grieve in a positive way over the death of a loved one. in fourth density and above, there is no doubt that the spirit moves on and continues living while the vessel simply falls away. it seems like third density is the only density that grief over death exists - how does this experience carry over to 4+?

As a memory, which allows one the capacity to truly appreciate the reality that there is no death. "One who knows not, cares not".

I think there is death as every beginning has an end. These ends though are ever harvested into something new, except perhaps one of them.
i imagine when wanderers incarnate into 3d there is a certain amount of apprehension or grief from those who stay behind when the wanderer becomes confused, karmically entangled or in the worst case switches polarity.

furthermore, every aid the upper densities give has the potential to be distorted, used for ill intent, or fall on deaf ears. i imagine there was quite a bit of grief when atlantis sank, or maldek destroyed and the people trapped in fear for 100,000 years.

that they choose to call themselves the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow speaks to the role that emotion like sorrow or grief play in the upper densities even if its not felt in the same circumstance as it would occur in 3d

Quote:...The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering? No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.

...It, however, constitutes a great calling which we of all creation feel and hear as if our own entities were distorted towards a great and overwhelming sorrow. It demands our service.
(07-13-2016, 09:18 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]i imagine when wanderers incarnate into 3d there is a certain amount of apprehension or grief from those who stay behind when the wanderer becomes confused, karmically entangled or in the worst case switches polarity.

that is powerful, okay.

although doesn't an entity who goes through extreme hardship inevitably become stronger? so a wanderer who becomes karmically involved may become much stronger/more balanced than one who successfully carried out his intended plan. meaning that in the same way that, as Q'uo said, "earth looks like the greatest party from our perspective," due to the intensity of the catalytic opportunity - wouldn't entities of a lost wanderer's social memory complex be excited that he/she gets the opportunity to become lost and found once again?
We experience inter-subjectivity, so can only be relative to each individualized entity. But I do think each experience can only come to be appreciated and seen as desired.
The third density illusion contains within its matrix the concept of sacrifice, or, "that which can be only gained through the losing". Ra represents this concept with the ankh, Christians with the modified cross.

Quote:Ra: We may indicate that the crux ansata is a part of the concept complexes of the archetypical mind, the circle indicating the magic of the spirit, the cross indicating that nature of manifestation which may only be valued by the losing. Thus the crux ansata is intended to be seen as an image of the eternal in and through manifestation and beyond manifestation through the sacrifice and transformation of that which is manifest.

Quote:Ra: The cross formed by the living limbs of the image signifies that which is the nature of mind/body/spirit complexes in manifestation within your illusion. There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service to self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action.

When we choose to allow the death of a loved one instead of resist the death of a loved one, we have made a powerful choice in the totality of our being. Each death is a chance to recognize the transition into a greater life.
I think how you deal with someone you lose inside of you will impact the relationship you have with this entity out of here. Plain and simple.
(07-20-2016, 03:25 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I think how you deal with someone you lose inside of you will impact the relationship you have with this entity out of here. Plain and simple.

idk about every cases, but this made me think it probably has an direct impact in the now with that entity.

I bet for some it could be annoying, to feel a constant focus of sadness being sent to them while they're trying to focus elsewhere and outside that particular lifetime.