Bring4th

Full Version: what were lost wanderers' preincarnative choices?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was it in their pre-incarnative plan that they were to become "lost"?

Q'uotation:
Quote:Q'uo: When you and your higher self plan an incarnation, you are redundant in your planning. You have not one or two or three possibilities, but virtually endless possibilities lined up so that if one straight road to Rome does not avail, the next straightest road—with a little kink in it and a little curve there—comes up. And if you stray off of that road, another comes up. They all lead to Rome.

so these lost wanderers - did they literally miss all of these "virtually endless" possibilities, and end up completely off the track that they intended before incarnation? i don't see how it is even possible for a wanderer to become lost if you and your higher self so meticulously plan the lessons you are to learn.
to add on to that, when a wander becomes "lost," does that mean that the rest of its life is no longer governed by pre-incarnative planning? for example if a wanderer were to stray off the path completely by age 31, then would the choice "meet this person in one's 50's" become null and void?
You simply undergo another incarnation, eventually all reach the source. The only real danger in being "lost" is switching polarity imo.
If we have awakened, does that mean we are on the shortest path back to source? Aside from opening intelligent infinity.
I believe the Ra material helps us find our path.
I think it basically just boils down to free will, coupled with the high levels of unpredictability surrounding 3D incarnation behind the veil. A pre-incarnative entity could pre-plan for a million different outcomes, but that still wouldn't touch a fraction of the random stuff that might happen during the life. And once they commit to incarnation, the resulting 3D mind/spirit/body complex is essentially its own unique person which has complete free will to live its life as it chooses, basically regardless of what its higher self may have planned.

Like, just as a simple example: It's not hard to imagine an entity who's part of Ra's S/M/C who decides to go Wandering would really like their incarnation to stumble upon the Ra Materials, since there would be much resonance. So they might arrange that the Ra Materials end up "coincidentally" popping up in that life, over and over. Mentions of it (or other entities like Seth), stumbling upon links to the website, videos shared on Facebook, etc.

But if that particular incarnation ends up with a heavy distortion towards scientific materialism, or skepticism, or other ideas which would cause them to dismiss or ignore the Ra Materials without even looking at them, there's nothing more that can really be done. It's very much a "you can lead a horse to water..." situation.

So they don't plan on getting lost, it's just a risk they undertake. Ra even said that being a Wanderer amounts to either being brave or foolhardy.

(Although I sometimes wonder if that comment was a bit exaggerated, since he later goes on to discuss a number of incarnations that went totally awry but with the Wanderer still returning to their home density, even if they are a bit traumatized or surprised by the outcomes.)
I think it's just a matter of how much the entity knows itself. If it has a lot of 3D wandering experience and knows both the negative/positive facets of itself and how they are manifest and such, then the entity is more likely to be able to foresee it's incarnation in much greater lenghts.

Even on earth there are people who know how they react to catalyst without facing them just as there are others who knows not a thing about how they'll react to a catalyst without the moment happening. Some people seem to be suprises to even themselves while others are more balanced in their beingness whatever the circumstances. So I think it's mainly about how balanced with itself your unveiled self is and how much it already knows of itself and has explored itself within this Creation.

Knowing the self is not a simple task whether incarnate or disincarnate, because we are many simply in a greater-than-us attempt of the Creator to know Itself, and each of us has purpose to shed it's unique light upon what we all are.
To me planning incarnations feels like an art, so like any art it takes practices for any to be truly good at it.
Its good that the higher self has it all under a watchful eye. Its brings some peace to my mind knowing that regardless of the outcome of an incarnation , its always possible to return to the positive path under the guidance of the higher self.
i'd like to bring light into the definition of lost. that was me when i was a little kid. i made choices out of fear. i was bullied, and i was the bully.

I guess I was completely brainwashed by the way the world works, everything from what I ate, to what I was taught growing up. eating gmo foods, not being mindful, not understanding compassion or forgiveness. I think that is the definition of lost.

Making decisions out of a sense of division, is being lost. or even on another level, someone reacts bad to something or situation, their thoughts manifest into a spiritual energy seen by intuitives or an etheric poop and not even knowing about that, or why we are here. Those things all define what lost is to me since I felt lost for a long time. Since the LOO or unity information was not widely disseminated or as widely available, i had some past lives where they were hunches and notions. but strayed.. so by lost, not seeking your soul heritage or soul mission including accumulated karma from previous lives.
(07-14-2016, 01:38 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Its good that the higher self has it all under a watchful eye. Its brings some peace to my mind knowing that regardless of the outcome of an incarnation , its always possible to return to the positive path under the guidance of the higher self.

I think the higher self ever reflects the aspect of yourself that came to term with the things you can struggle with.
The Fool begins and ends the cycle, so where you begin is where you want to end up. Anywhere inbetween would be "lost", or, "wandering" - which could be two ends of the same concept spectrum, I think.

I also think "lost" in reference to Wanderers refers to those who have been "swept into the maelstrom" and therefore are spending more time negatively polarizing than positively polarizing.
I just want to say that the thing about wanderers becoming karmically involved by acting unloving towards another entity.... show me ONE person living on this planet unable to "act unlovingly" towards another for an entire incarnation.... or just one year. So I guess we're all karmically involved now.
(07-20-2016, 01:58 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]The Fool begins and ends the cycle, so where you begin is where you want to end up. Anywhere inbetween would be "lost", or, "wandering" - which could be two ends of the same concept spectrum, I think.

Oh! like how Ra said that second density entities "know all there is to know," that is, they know that self and other-self are one. then upon completing third density you know it again, but this time with 10,000 lifetimes of not knowing.
Wanderer problems...
Because I now have sort of remembered my mission, I am responsible for carrying out this mission.
That's the law of responsibility, even though I don't remember it all that well. I expected myself to perform.