Bring4th

Full Version: looking for signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i stop looking for signs every momeny ang trust my logic and feeling
what's wrong with looking for signs?
(07-17-2016, 08:27 AM)oneloveonebeing Wrote: [ -> ]how can i stop looking for signs every momeny ang trust my logic and feeling

what is the thing most important to you?

usually, if that 'thing' is in doubt, then all sorts of validation measures try to sping up, to 'confirm' for oneself that it's still a 'real possibility'.
(07-17-2016, 08:40 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]what's wrong with looking for signs?

becomes too overwhelming it wasnt bad when it was gentle now i feel i have no choice and something bad will happen if i dont listen 
(07-17-2016, 10:24 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2016, 08:27 AM)oneloveonebeing Wrote: [ -> ]how can i stop looking for signs every momeny ang trust my logic and feeling

what is the thing most important to you?

usually, if that 'thing' is in doubt, then all sorts of validation measures try to sping up, to 'confirm' for oneself that it's still a 'real possibility'.

i just want peace but then i feel gulity for not trying to be change the world, which i want to do but i just dint have the energy because im drained from all the sign looking and overthinking
well, you change the world by being a point of Clarity in oneself.

The 'guilt' only comes from having an 'Expectation' and thinking you are failing to meet it.  It's purely self-generated, in that who is the external person judging your 'failure'?

This may seem corny, but the tv show 'Parks and Recreation' really shows how not to take oneself so seriously, and to loosen the hold of Expectations.
Make a point of becoming observant of yourself and your surroundings without seeking any particular meaning in the observations. Objective awareness of your reality will do away with the need for signs.
(07-17-2016, 12:58 PM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Make a point of becoming observant of yourself and your surroundings without seeking any particular meaning in the observations. Objective awareness of your reality will do away with the need for signs.

thank you
(07-17-2016, 11:06 AM):)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well, you change the world by being a point of Clarity in oneself.

The 'guilt' only comes from having an 'Expectation' and thinking you are failing to meet it.  It's purely self-generated, in that who is the external person judging your 'failure'?

This may seem corny, but the tv show 'Parks and Recreation' really shows how not to take oneself so seriously, and to loosen the hold of Expectations.

thank i will try to #letitallgo Smile  
You're not responsible for changing the world. It's hard to see so much pain and suffering and confusion, but there is a lesson there. (One that I myself am still trying to learn)

What signs speak to you? It's a subtle thing but I've found that there is a difference between looking for signs and signs coming to you. I read a Q'uo channeling and they talked about how inner guidance moves with the deep mind. So there are signs that are wholly subjective to you.

I hope this has been of some help!
Hi oneloveonebeing,
 For me,.....it started to get easier when I made the "world" I wanted to change,..... smaller.
 The "big picture" was just too BIG for me.
So, I just started with myself,...and how I reacted to others in my direct environment.
Just bringing love and mindfulness to my local universe.
And my Friend,....I think the biggest mistake I would make,...is watch "The News", or read the Facebook "News" feeds. (And even worse,.... the comments sections.)

Onelove,....we are just too sensitive to bear that ugliness. (From both sides of the spectrum!!)

I don't know where you live,...but can you get any alone time in a quiet,....nature location?
Then,....at least you could get rest periods from all of the psychic interference.

I'm from the Catskill Mountains of New York State,...but I've been stuck here in Fresno, Cal. since March,...working.
Big time culture shock for me!! I travel a lot,....but this trip is a rough one.
 I deal with it,...by pedaling out to the Orchard District about 15 miles outside of town,...on weekends.

Can you get away a couple times a week,...to a safe,...quiet location? (For me, outside is best.) Even for an hour or so?

A place where you can shed your armor,..and let go for awhile.

For me,...that's when the real signs start to come,.....and they seem to come from within.

I pray you can find such a place. We just seem to be getting hammered from all directions.

I wish you peace, my Friend, And,....I'll send some positive energy your way.