Bring4th

Full Version: Are UFOS usually from ORION?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I removed this entry.
I would say no. Too many beings are far too interested in our sphere in the current cycle.
most of the info on this u can get from a search under ufo's here

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=UFOs

but the gist of distinguishing between orion and confederation contacts is highlighted in the below

Quote:53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.
[deleted]
Is there a way for me to delete this thread? I created the initial post, but feel I said too much and that I should have just researched this on my own. Can the Administrator delete it or is there a way for me to delete it. I think I should remain in a lurking mode from now on.
It would be very interesting to hear your entire journey in the wanderer section, but the choice is yours.