Bring4th

Full Version: RA Bugs ME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing about Ra that annoys me is that he refuses to accept a question on the level from which it was asked, at least upfront.

Don asks questions that obviously originate at times from his 3 D consciousness and experience. These questions pertain directly to 3 D consciousness.

So why doesn't Ra politely respect that origin and answer the questions upfront?

Instead, RA often begins a response by telling Don how the question is ultimately irrelevant from his 6th D viewpoint. Then Ra gives a little sermon on the nature of reality from a 6 D perspective.

THEN afterwards, RA may deem to answer the question in a manner that addresses the concern and interest of a 3 D incarnate entity named Don.

Now, I am glad that Ra wishes to explain Cosmic Plan to Don and the rest of us. I study such information for the higher perspective.

Yet, there is a proper time for such information.

Call me a lowly grouchy 3 D man, but Ra's style of responding to questions at times is rather annoying.

If a child asks you a question like "why are people mean?" would you respond with a complex rendering of the teachings of Freud, Jung and other psychological theorists? Or would you respond at a level the child could understand. I realize my example falls apart in that a child could not understand Freud and Jung, while an adult can (with work) understand Ra's cosmic theology.

Sometimes it just gets a little thick. I give Don great credit for patience in not at some moment saying "Will you just answer the question I asked in the relative consciousness in which it was asked instead of always going ABSOLUTE on me?"

Sad
I can understand your sentiment. I feel like Ra gives more priority to answers that are purposed to expand awareness and to revere the Mystery of Existence, rather than to create a 3D understanding of concepts or ideas, at least not in the direct sense, and this in turn causes Don to ask questions that are a little more "in tune" with the vibration of One-ness. The goal of the message to me, is to create a fascination and wonder of the mystery of All that is, and I feel like Ra is amazing at doing such things. The answers speak to a deeper portion of the being that creates inspiration and a new, more expanded way of looking at things and these inspirations are the spark that lights the fire underneath a seekers rear end.

With that being said, I still feel like there are numerous instances where Ra will answer in a more matter of fact way, that could be labelled as responding in a "3D mindset", especially with technical/practical information, but I suppose it is sometimes a little more difficult since Ra may not have such a visceral understanding of how feeble our minds can be sometimes, lol. The way I see it is, that there are many other channels out there that speak more in a natural "3D conversation style" that may or may not be as finely tuned as Ra, but the idea was to deliver a set of books that may inpire people and I think the way Ra handled the answers spoke strongly of their essence as well as their purpose of delivering the message.
I actually wish that Ra was even more picky about what information he/she/it delivered. I find a lot of extra fear based material based on conspiracy theories and other plausible situations clutter the material, distracting from simple beliefs that when adopted quickly alleviate suffering and change one's reality.
It wouldn't be that useful to have answered in a more childish way. The material is destined to more than just the 3 of them. The answers are intended with the level of vibration of those they want to reach. They are not trying to break the 3D experience. Ra is here to teach them what they need and are ready to learn not what they want to learn. In the context of freewill not all questions can be answered directly without infringing your own experience.
the balance between maintaining the purity of the contact, refocusing the attention of the group away from specific information, answering questions in the most accurate way possible and not breaking the Law of confusion all lead to the style of answer.

Quote:37.4 Questioner: I have been very hesitant to ask certain questions for fear that they would be regarded, as I regard them, as questions of unimportance or too great a specificity and thereby reduce our contact with you. In order to disseminate some of the information that I consider to be of extreme importance; that is, the non-transient type of information, information having to do with the evolution of mind, body, and spirit, it seems almost necessary in our society to include information that is of little value simply because that’s how our… our society works and… how the system of distribution appraises that which is offered for distribution. Could you comm— Will… will you comment on this problem that I have?

Ra: I am Ra. We comment as follows: It is quite precisely correct that the level and purity of this contact is dependent upon the level and purity of information sought. Thusly, the continued requests for specific information from this particular source is deleterious to the substance of your purpose. Moreover, as we scanned your mind to grasp your situation as regards the typescript of some of our words, we found that you had been criticized for the type of language construction used to convey data. Due to our orientation with regard to data, even the most specifically answered question would be worded by our group in such a way as to maximize the accuracy of the nuances of the answer. This, however, mitigates against what your critic desires in the way of simple, lucid prose. More than this we cannot say. These are our observations of your situation. What you wish to do is completely your decision and we remain at your service in whatever way we may be without breaking the Way of Confusion.

Jim in book 5 further clarifies the issues involved (sorry for the wall of text, id link if i could figure out how)

Quote:Jim: Early in the Ra contact we received answers to our questions which fell into a controversial portion of our third-density illusion. Almost everyone, at some point within the study of the paranormal, spends some time being fascinated by the so-called “conspiracy theories” which have generally to do with the supposedly unseen groups and individuals who are said to be the real powers behind governments and their activities in the world today. Such theories usually hold that the news reports that we hear and read concerning politics, economics, the military, and so forth are but the tip of a very large iceberg that has mainly to do with various schemes for world domination and which function through the secret activities of this small, elite group of human beings and their alien allies. The following information falls into this category and resulted from a follow-up question Don asked about UFOs and their sources. You will note Don’s incredulous attitude throughout this portion of his questioning. It was our decision to remove this information from Book One of The Law of One because we felt it to be entirely unimportant and of a transient nature since knowing it adds nothing to one’s ability or desire to seek the truth and the nature of the evolutionary process, whether the information is true or not. In fact, knowing and continuing to seek this kind of information can become a major stumbling block to one’s spiritual journey because it removes one’s attention from the eternal truths which may serve anyone’s journey—at any time—and places it upon that which is only of fleeting interest and of little use spiritually. Concentrating on conspiracy theories and their participants tends to reinforce the illusion of separation and ignores the love that binds all things as One Being. If we had continued to pursue this particular line of questioning, or any other line of questioning of a transient nature, we would soon have lost the contact with those of Ra because, as Ra mentioned in the very first session, Ra communicated with us through a “narrow band” of vibration or wave length.

Through various clues that Ra gave us when Don asked about the alignments at the end of each session, we were able to determine that this “narrow band” meant that only information of the purest and most precise nature concerning the process of the evolution of mind, body, and spirit could be successfully transmitted on a sustainable basis through our instrument. To ask Ra questions of a transient nature would be like trying to run a finely-tuned engine on crude petroleum.  Many groups become fascinated with transient information of a specific, mundane nature and have their information polluted by negative entities who gradually replace the positive entities that began their contact. Pursuing information of this kind is like moving the dial on your radio so that you end up with another station altogether from the one with which you began. This change in desire for the kind of information that the group seeks from its contact is the signal to that contact that what it has to offer is no longer desired, and the Law of Free Will requires that only hints of this de-tuning process be given to the group so that all choices that the group makes are totally a product of its free will. When a group continues to seek the transient information, the positive contact gives hints here and there that such information is not of importance, but when the group persists in seeking this kind of information, the positive contact, in order to observe the free will of the group, must slowly withdraw and is then eventually replaced by a negative contact which is only too happy to give this kind of information, but with less desire for accuracy and with maximal desire to remove the group from the ranks of those who serve others. When the group has been discredited by false information—such as dates of future disasters which are publicized by the group and then do not occur—then the negative entities have been successful in removing the power of the group’s light and have gathered it for themselves

We still feel that this information is totally unimportant, and the only reason that we include it now is to show how easy it is for a group to get off the track, shall we say, and to lose the focus of desire for that which is important and that with which the group began: the desire to serve others by gathering information which may aid in the evolution of mind, body, and spirit. Ten thousand years from now it will not matter one whit who did what to whom on this tiny speck of whirling dust. All that will matter is that love may be found at any time in every person and particle of the one creation, or any illusion thereof. Hopefully information gained through any effort such as the Ra contact will help some other third-density entities to discover more of that truth and to move one step further on their evolutionary journey to the one Creator.
Piggybacking on what Spero quoted, I think it's also important to remember just what a rare thing the Ra contact was. Virtually all other channelled entities were/are Fourth and Fifth density. As a 6D entity, Ra had a perspective and depth of understanding of cosmic-scale matters which were significantly beyond other contacts and, therefore, it would basically be wasting his 'talent' (so to speak) to quiz him about mundane human stuff. It'd be like having Elon Musk at your disposal, and asking him to help with a Lego project.
yea i agree you don't ask a nuclear scientist to help you with how to order from mcdonalds... ra is probably a lot more compassionate than we can even imagine, because you have to understand channeling is a very draining process and towards the end Carla's health got worse and worse. of course Ra would think time is of the essence and spending it on transient ideas and materials rather than the one subject that the Law of One was attempting to impart which was an advanced level of unity...

if the Law of One is too difficult you can always find something easier.. or a study guide! there is a lot of study guides, david wilcock wrote a Law of One study guide. scott mandelker has a video guide study series.

or if you type in google. Law of One study guide.. i have to side with Ra on this one... i would have avoided talking about third density subjects too in light of Carla's condition and the draining act of channeling to begin with.
Just to add, I spotted relevance in yesterdays Daily Quo Channeling.
--------------

Carla: Yeah, one more. No prejudice intended—could your answers not possibly be more direct and to the point, being as we here on the Earth plane think that way? Do you understand?

Q'uo: I am Q’uo, and we are not certain that we grasp your query. Could you find another means of stating it?

Carla: No. Thank you anyway.

Q'uo: I am Q’uo, and we shall speak to that which we feel we grasp. Our responses are tempered by two features of this illusion, the first being the limitations of the instrument and the language with which it is familiar; the second, being more important, and that is the free will of each entity, so that as we speak in response to any query, we give that which will inspire thought, rather than that which will completely sate the hunger, wishing not to do another’s work for that entity, for it is the work that is the value of the decision-making and the choosing.

May we speak in any further way to any other query, my sister?

----------
and then a bit later on....

----------

Carla: Just sort of a left turn into the question about why can’t you speak more simply? Let’s see how to put this. I realize that you want to teach and not do our learning for us. There are often teachers around that give you a very simple—and something you can hold onto—type of answer, and they seem to have real success in being able to deal with spiritual questions a lot of times. Does the infringement of free will sort of “catch up” to you after awhile, is that what you’re saying, when the spiritual student goes over these own issues himself, looking basically at what you have said just for principles that he can use as resources … that the student has then done a better job than if the student just heard somebody that was absolutely brilliant just telling him everything, and said, “Okay, I’ll believe that”? There is a difference between those two? If you both have the same belief in the end?

Q'uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. In a large part, you are correct. However, we are as we are and we must, in order to remain true to that which we are, speak in the way in which we speak when given the constraints of the language, the ability of the instrument, and the free will of those to whom we speak. There are many teachers. There are as many teachers as there are entities and experiences, and each will teach with a certain voice, a style that will be unique to that teacher. Those words which have value to the student will find their way to the student’s heart. This is why we always recommend that each student discriminate those words and concepts which we offer, and forget those that have no meaning, saving only those which ring of truth for that entity. We recommend that each student find those teachers with which the student is comfortable, for all teach and all learn.

Is there a further query, my sister?

Carla: No. I thought that that was a really helpful answer. Thank you very much.
For that matter, Ra effectively said he didn't expect anyone but Wanderers to understand him. (36.24)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.
(07-19-2016, 02:08 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]For that matter, Ra effectively said he didn't expect anyone but Wanderers to understand him.  (36.24)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

That interpretation of that quote is up for debate  Wink

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10410
(07-19-2016, 02:28 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]That interpretation of that quote is up for debate  Wink

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10410

Heh, seeing two mods go toe-to-toe interpreting Ra is kind of epic. Wink

My issue with saying that "this information" only relates to that specific line of questioning is that it would make it a fairly pointless addition. Of course only Wanderers would understand the mental problems involved with being a Wanderer. That's practically axiomatic, and Ra rarely spent time clarifying trivialities unless asked.

Otherwise, (like GLB) I didn't mean to suggest that literally ONLY Wanderers could possibly comprehend the information. I just tend to think that Ra was primarily speaking to Wanderers and, in the meantime, if the information ended up being helpful to some non-Wanderers as well then that's all good too.

I am curious though -and maybe you've addressed this at some point- why don't you think you're a Wanderer? I generally work off the assumption that most people here are Wanderers, and more specifically part of Ra's S/M/C, since the material would have to resonate VERY strongly to motivate people to hang around discussing it endlessly. And who would Ra's thoughts resonate most strongly with besides Wanderers who are already part of Ra?
I rather like Ra's phraseology; to each their own I suppose.

You may want to contemplate that you are talking about speech from an extra-dimensional entity; so there's going to be a communication barrier.
Ra is a "bigger picture" teacher to me. There are infinite teachers out there who essentially teach this message of Oneness, but Ra's "grand overview" is quite unique in my humble opinion.

Quote:In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We have a teacher who has mastered the Law of Love, the Law of Light, and is about to master the Law of Unity, reaching back as messengers to teach entities who are hoping to begin learning the Law of Love.
(07-20-2016, 07:03 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is a "bigger picture" teacher to me. There are infinite teachers out there who essentially teach this message of Oneness, but Ra's "grand overview" is quite unique in my humble opinion.

Quote:In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We have a teacher who has mastered the Law of Love, the Law of Light, and is about to master the Law of Unity, reaching back as messengers to teach entities who are hoping to begin learning the Law of Love.

What do you mean by "mastered"?
I personally like Ra. The contact was very special, and this quality of contact has been rarely achieved in our history. Ra is late six density and their communication is hard to understand. Can we help the way we communicate with the elements or nature? We have our human minds, and Ra has it's unified 6D mind.

The Law of One is rich. I'm rereading it again at this time and already I find things I missed or didn't understand before.

Ra has a stepped down communication as the principle of Q'uo, who are joined by Latwii and Hatton. The Q'uo channeling is telepathic so the concepts are translated by a 3D mind.

If something doesn't sound right, then drop it and leave it behind. Truth is subjective and Q'uo always states that they do not wish to be a stumbling block.
Papercut Wrote:What do you mean by "mastered"?

The Law of Love is 4D, the Law of Light is 5D and the Law of Unity is 6D, where Ra is now. When the lessons of a particular density is no longer needed, or has been mastered, the entity/social memory complex moves to the next.
(07-20-2016, 09:29 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Papercut Wrote:What do you mean by "mastered"?

The Law of Love is 4D, the Law of Light is 5D and the Law of Unity is 6D, where Ra is now. When the lessons of a particular density is no longer needed, or has been mastered, the entity/social memory complex moves to the next.

The lessons of love take time, a lot of 4th density experience/work. Can you say one mastered the law love with so little experience of the entire creation/cosmos? Let alone light which we cannot even touch.
One other small point I would like to add regarding the "density" of the material, is that Ra is unable to hold our hands and walk us through the steps of enlightenment/awakened consciousness/adepthood/whatever you want to call it. It can't be stated in an obvious manner. It still has to be a riddle, a game, for us - like when Ra uses the poker game analogy. By transmitting the Law of One, it's not that Ra is showing us their hand, but more like they are teaching us an efficient way to begin to count the cards so that we can be more prepared for what shows up in our hands. Tongue
I also think we should remember the limitations of language, I mean "love" might be the closest word in our language for an overview of 4th density, but it's still such an abstract almost unattainable concept in 3D. Consistent, unconditional love I mean. For me love gives a feeling of expansion and possibility, and fear gives a feeling of contraction and limitation.

So Papercut I hope this answers your question in an offhand way. The same goes for light/wisdom. I only know that love and wisdom are two sides of the same coin, and that some wanderers come back who haven't quite perfected the balance between the two.
Look into more of the material and I bet you let that perspective go.  He gave some very direct answers to questions.  Sometimes I think he did so because the answer is so far removed from current understanding it may turn some people away from the material.  He's not the ultimate tear down your illusion motive but gives food to the fertile mind.  He's really direct bro, i've entertained your thought at times but i've long moved on from criticism.  
(07-19-2016, 01:33 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Jim: Early in the Ra contact we received answers to our questions which fell into a controversial portion of our third-density illusion. Almost everyone, at some point within the study of the paranormal, spends some time being fascinated by the so-called “conspiracy theories” which have generally to do with the supposedly unseen groups and individuals who are said to be the real powers behind governments and their activities in the world today. Such theories usually hold that the news reports that we hear and read concerning politics, economics, the military, and so forth are but the tip of a very large iceberg that has mainly to do with various schemes for world domination and which function through the secret activities of this small, elite group of human beings and their alien allies. The following information falls into this category and resulted from a follow-up question Don asked about UFOs and their sources. You will note Don’s incredulous attitude throughout this portion of his questioning. It was our decision to remove this information from Book One of The Law of One because we felt it to be entirely unimportant and of a transient nature since knowing it adds nothing to one’s ability or desire to seek the truth and the nature of the evolutionary process, whether the information is true or not. In fact, knowing and continuing to seek this kind of information can become a major stumbling block to one’s spiritual journey because it removes one’s attention from the eternal truths which may serve anyone’s journey—at any time—and places it upon that which is only of fleeting interest and of little use spiritually. Concentrating on conspiracy theories and their participants tends to reinforce the illusion of separation and ignores the love that binds all things as One Being. If we had continued to pursue this particular line of questioning, or any other line of questioning of a transient nature, we would soon have lost the contact with those of Ra because, as Ra mentioned in the very first session, Ra communicated with us through a “narrow band” of vibration or wave length.

Through various clues that Ra gave us when Don asked about the alignments at the end of each session, we were able to determine that this “narrow band” meant that only information of the purest and most precise nature concerning the process of the evolution of mind, body, and spirit could be successfully transmitted on a sustainable basis through our instrument. To ask Ra questions of a transient nature would be like trying to run a finely-tuned engine on crude petroleum.  Many groups become fascinated with transient information of a specific, mundane nature and have their information polluted by negative entities who gradually replace the positive entities that began their contact. Pursuing information of this kind is like moving the dial on your radio so that you end up with another station altogether from the one with which you began. This change in desire for the kind of information that the group seeks from its contact is the signal to that contact that what it has to offer is no longer desired, and the Law of Free Will requires that only hints of this de-tuning process be given to the group so that all choices that the group makes are totally a product of its free will. When a group continues to seek the transient information, the positive contact gives hints here and there that such information is not of importance, but when the group persists in seeking this kind of information, the positive contact, in order to observe the free will of the group, must slowly withdraw and is then eventually replaced by a negative contact which is only too happy to give this kind of information, but with less desire for accuracy and with maximal desire to remove the group from the ranks of those who serve others. When the group has been discredited by false information—such as dates of future disasters which are publicized by the group and then do not occur—then the negative entities have been successful in removing the power of the group’s light and have gathered it for themselves

We still feel that this information is totally unimportant, and the only reason that we include it now is to show how easy it is for a group to get off the track, shall we say, and to lose the focus of desire for that which is important and that with which the group began: the desire to serve others by gathering information which may aid in the evolution of mind, body, and spirit. Ten thousand years from now it will not matter one whit who did what to whom on this tiny speck of whirling dust. All that will matter is that love may be found at any time in every person and particle of the one creation, or any illusion thereof. Hopefully information gained through any effort such as the Ra contact will help some other third-density entities to discover more of that truth and to move one step further on their evolutionary journey to the one Creator.

I want to thank you for posting this. I have been blocked "third eye" wise almost completely for a few years even, gifted psychics have been unable to connect for me. Now I know why. I'm blocked only when I focus on 3D transient subjects. Now I can get back to progressing.

Huge help. Thank you
Jim Wrote:Ten thousand years from now it will not matter one whit who did what to whom on this tiny speck of whirling dust. All that will matter is that love may be found at any time in every person and particle of the one creation, or any illusion thereof.

Succinctly said! Something to remember.
(07-18-2016, 03:20 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]If a child asks you a question like "why are people mean?"  would you respond with a complex rendering of the teachings of Freud, Jung and other psychological theorists? Or would you respond at a level the child could understand. I realize my example falls apart in that a child could not understand Freud and Jung, while an adult can (with work) understand Ra's cosmic theology.

Sometimes it just gets a little thick. I give Don great credit for patience in not at some moment saying "Will you just answer the question I asked in the relative consciousness in which it was asked instead of always going ABSOLUTE on me?"

Sad

As precise as Ra attempted to be in their replies, and as they attempted to operate within certain consistent parameters linked to free will, vital energy, psychic greeting, and so forth, there was still a great flexible art in the dynamic of the conversation. At times Ra would take the liberty of expounding on unasked questions and at other times be tight-lipped, not giving up further information until a query was articulated. At times Ra served up a reply without taking Don's questions literally, at other times they made him re-query the obvious because they took his first query so literally. (e.g.: Q: Can you tell me such and such? Ra: Yes. Q: Can you go ahead and do that please? [Bad paraphrasing.])

I think I've seen examples of what you describe, though. However, I would reserve criticism in this case. That's a really good analogy that works in a lot of ways. At the same time the human parent to child are much, much closer in experience than the sixth-density social memory complex to the third-density individual or (non-unified) group. The chasm is so vast that Ra could barely put their experience into words.

64.6 To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth density is inevitably distorted greatly.

Consider their challenges:

• An advanced consciousness which does not use words ("sound vibration complexes") to communicate had to clothe their concepts in English, while manipulating the instrument's physical vocal chords to make sounds.
  • Being who exist outside of our space and time had to transmit into our space and time and take both into account in their replies, not to mention pinpointing their narrow-band signal on one human being.
  • Beings three dimensions or densities removed from our own had to cross the expanse of three dimensions of experience
  • And the challenge that any two intelligent entities in creation face when encountering one another: understanding each other. They had the advantage of being able to "scan" Don's mind, and of seeing his vibratory rate, and knowing his soul history, and of reading his chakras, but still they were dealing with conscious incarnate entities experiencing an illusion, a veil, a forgetting, internal divisions, and separation between each other that is completely foreign to them.
I think that we can understand them at all speaks to the fact that they did speak at our level. Were we to somehow witness them telepathically sharing the same basic information with those of their own level of understanding, it would be literally incomprehensible to our brain-bound minds.

But, they also have abilities and resources beyond our wildest human imagination. And could, despite their best intentions, maybe be obtuse sometimes. Smile
Bring4th_GLB,

I think that last bullet point was really onto something.
I may be digressing from the OP's point, but how could Ra ever really use words to remove the veil from an entity, to have a third-density entity see the whole creation as "one"...which is what Ra sees?

Now oppositely, how could Ra give an answer within the perspective of a third density entity, a perspective which would be practical to Don? I believe the other posters' questions answered this, stating that there were limitations.
But...apart from not being simultaneously in and out of the veil, so as to provide practical answers for Don, Ra was simply answering the questions which were formulated verbally or in Don's mind. Without being in the veil and simultaneously out of it, how could Ra answer in total recognition of Don's understandings and seeking? Ra would have to have been walking in Don's third-density experience, I think, to give the most practical or relevant answers.
If not, then Ra would have to guess what it was like given all the resources it had; but mostly, Ra just grasped the questions which were asked and answered only those questions logically -- as far as I know, Ra was never answering a more subtle question, a less mentally articulated matter demanding clarity, or dormant matters that may have been lingering in Don's mind; but Ra had certainly been elaborating on a whole bunch of "what we've come to know in all of our experience in the creation..." stuff, and Ra also went back to clarify on some things it stated.

But what OP specifically states is that Ra likes to begin answering a simple question with a "from our point of view..." introduction, and THEN goes on to answer Don's questions. Which sounds silly on Ra's part.
I don't recall that sort of stuff from the Material, but since I'm already defending Ra: it's probably just a reminder that some things are relevant to seeking the Law of One while other things aren't; if not a reminder, then I think it's an unnecessary introduction.

OP, I'd like to see an example of what you're talking about.
(07-27-2016, 06:11 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]I may be digressing from the OP's point, but how could Ra ever really use words to remove the veil from an entity, to have a third-density entity see the whole creation as "one"...which is what Ra sees?

Not sure if the question was rhetorical or not. I believe such is impossible: in and of themselves, words can't be used to remove the veil. Words are messengers. They represent, or point to; they convey information, feeling, concept, etc., but they are not the feeling/perception/experience/memory themselves.

27.4  Perceptions are not the same as sound vibration complexes.

Words can trigger, awaken, or impart meaning from one entity to another, but it is to the recipient to interpret and use that which the word-symbol represents to discover and meet the self, to do work in consciousness, or to generate understanding.

More often than not words likely obscure the truth, being treated suchly that they become opaque to that which they seek to represent.

But even at their most potent and cogent formulation, I agree with you completely that words cannot directly remove the veil or return an entity's vision to oneness.

Ra echoes that understanding here:

17.2  We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

It's a fascinating topic to consider our dance with these symbols. Their full nature and impact on our experience probably won't become clear until we've discarded them in favor of direct mind-to-mind communication.

(07-27-2016, 06:11 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]OP, I'd like to see an example of what you're talking about.
Likewise. It would clearer to understand where he is coming from.
all is as its meant to be Smile
(07-20-2016, 08:59 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I personally like Ra. The contact was very special, and this quality of contact has been rarely achieved in our history. Ra is late six density and their communication is hard to understand. Can we help the way we communicate with the elements or nature? We have our human minds, and Ra has it's unified 6D mind.

The Law of One is rich. I'm rereading it again at this time and already I find things I missed or didn't understand before.

Ra has a stepped down communication as the principle of Q'uo, who are joined by Latwii and Hatton. The Q'uo channeling is telepathic so the concepts are translated by a 3D mind.

If something doesn't sound right, then drop it and leave it behind. Truth is subjective and Q'uo always states that they do not wish to be a stumbling block.

Truth is subjective in 3D? Really? If any human walks off a high cliff, that human will fall to their death. If exposed to Plutonium, any human will die. If oxygen is denied, any human will die. Truth is NOT subjective. That is a New Age Truism (excuse the pun) that is false. We all may have our own little beliefs that sustain us. But there is a solid rule set governing this 3 D solar system. The LOGOS and sub LOGOS set these rules up. These rules = truth that humans cannot avoid. If truth was truly subjective, science would never work since no experiment would provide the same result twice in a row.