Bring4th

Full Version: how ive benefited from this board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello and love to all

i joined here in november 2009. when i read the intro by Carla that
said you are loved and you are not alone and u are here for a purpose
i was hooked. when i read it i had a distinct feeling of coming home.
like the words from the hymn "after long agony rapture and bliss,
right was the pathway that led me to this "

so ive did an eval of my time here and how it has helped me. a couple of big issues it has helped me with are
anger
frustration
and forgiveness.

let me say something no post goes wasted. sometimes u might say
something to someone and it needs time to germinate in the soul .
nothing that is done in love is ever wasted that is a definite.

i was tremendously frustrated by the asleepness of my fellow
human beings. this site has helped me have a much greater
patience and understanding of the whole thing
the frustration would lead to anger getting rid of frustrationg gets rid of anger.
forgiveness someone posted in response to one of my posts that
forgiveness ends the karma. it has dawned on me that unless we
forgive we are doomed to continue to dance the dance of frustration
because karma is really connection. if we cant forgive we are forever
connected in anger and bitterness and hatred to the one we cant
forgive.
Lorna said in one of her posts "trust that all is in diivine order"
think about it
what a beautiful statement
no need to fear just surrender to the infinite and trust.
all in all ive grown a lot because of my brothers and sisters here and
i am extremely grateful for this place
hopefully some of what i have had to say has helped others

love and peace
norral
Amen Norral, and thank you for this topic.

I too learned. I learned to mellow out in a similar way. Give people more space. And myself as well. The most important thing I learned was in the discussion about the spiral last year somewhere. I learned that the consequences, the meaning of an event, is not attached to it's physical structure. In that case it meant that even if to me the thing was a rocket. I could not close my eyes for the spiritual meaning that it still had. And this spiritual meaning would have consequences itself.

I kinda knew that on an intellectual level, but this experience and peoples guidance really drove the message home on a deeper level.

Namaste.
As always...Godspeed!
I've travelled close to fourteen inches since I joined this board, well worth the time invested Smile
Wonderful to hear so, norral. It is so beneficial to be able to teach/learn in a place such as this, and the support it brings.

(06-24-2010, 01:29 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I've travelled close to fourteen inches since I joined this board, well worth the time invested Smile

I love that analogy, from the head to the heart :¬)
Gregg Braden calls that heart-mind coherence.
(06-23-2010, 10:30 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]so ive did an eval of my time here and how it has helped me. a couple of big issues it has helped me with are
anger
frustration
and forgiveness.

let me say something no post goes wasted. sometimes u might say
something to someone and it needs time to germinate in the soul .
nothing that is done in love is ever wasted that is a definite.

I can't begin to describe the number of things that inter-acting here has helped me to balance.

sometimes I have not even been directly involved, and yet I have been able to observe the inter-actions of energy between 2 people in a thread, and learnt something about myself (sometimes triggering thoughts of approval, other times disapproval).

and I agree with norral: forgiveness is a huge thing that is triggered by being here.
This board for me personally has helped me connect to others like me who in my opinion most on this board where much further along their Spiritual evolution than myself. Presently, I'm catching up b/c of the help of many of you.

Compared to the masses I'm obviously way ahead of them in my Spiritual awakening and I personally 'feel' that I will help many around me in their process of waking up. In a way I've always been doing this I just wasn't aware of it and wasn't using my full capabilities and I'm still not but I am using MUCH MUCH more then in the past.

I also 'feel' as if We are all a part of a Soul Group/Family that are using the internet to communicate and perform our Light Work. I realize We are all One but I'm talking as if We may be some type of Memory Complex in this incarnation here to help each other and spread the Light!

Namaste!

One Love!

Chris