Bring4th

Full Version: Late night thought on all being one - my epiphany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It occurs to me since we are all one if we find another self annoying we are really and truly finding an aspect of ourself annoying. It's not psychology it's undistorted truth.

If we are finding another self, ignorant, or cruel, or lazy, or arrogant or anything we might find less than pleasing in another self we are really denying acceptance to our self.

It's all transient, it's all stages of growth and spots of knowledge we picked up along the way with experiences that taught us well.

There really is no place to judge any behaviour it is all necissary for learning, so we, the one can encompass every understanding and perspective.

Late night thought, I'm quite nonjudgmental and accepting but I look forward to tomorrow to see how this effects my daily experience with other selves.
Still, we don't want to be a mat that others walk over. Nothing wrong with standing up for oneself.
It was two or three days ago that I had that same feeling/realisation of oneness, and the same realisations as you. The difference about this experience was that I could 'feel' it a little, it was a good feeling. Then I started thinking about the truck driver in Nice, trying to reconcile the oneness I was feeling , thinking me and the truck driver are one, but it didn't really work so well....  Sad

Maybe I perpetrated such heinous acts in a previous life, I don't know. But a new experience I'm having these days is whenever I think about something, and I hit a wall, then the appropriate quote comes into my thought, so the quote that came to me when I was having difficulty keeping that feeling of oneness was this one:

Quote:Questioner: The answer to this question probably has to do with our distorted view of time, but I see Wanderers in this density who have come from fifth or sixth density. [It] seems to me [that they] should already be of a relatively high degree of adeptness [and] must follow a slightly or somewhat different path back to the adeptness that they previously had in a higher density and get as close to it as they can in third density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. Your query is less than perfectly focused. We shall address the subject in general.

There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

Gem, I 'do' feel that since we are each others' mirrors, that you should mirror others accurately. Honesty is important. Becoming a walkover falls kind of in the martyr category I guess. But again, this is a tricky one, because mirroring someone accurately who exhibits nasty behaviour usually just escalates matters. Perhaps staying kind and friendly in the face of such treatment is a more effective mirror to them in the long run... I'm still working on that one myself. I think it has to do with non-resistance, when you resist someone's behaviour you act differently towards them than when there is no resistance, so it has to do with acceptance/non-acceptance.

Anyways, this is also one of those inside/out overhauls. It starts on the inside and gradually changes outside actions. Never the other way around. Acting like a saint when there's a storm raging inside of you isn't the way.
(07-21-2016, 03:59 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Still, we don't want to be a mat that others walk over. Nothing wrong with standing up for oneself.

Love balanced by wisdom. Wisdom balanced by love Smile

@Glow, the mirroring effect, taking responsibility for what I saw in another that I hadn't accepted in myself, was a big breakthrough for me.

I feel that judgement is not helpful. Accurate assessments / seeing vs judgment are two different things. And with the political correctness of our culture today, accurate assessment is considered judgement and people no longer have free speech. (At least if you care to accepted by group consensus). This is obviously an Orion tactic, in my opinion.

But we come back to love balanced by wisdom, and wisdom with love. At least to the extent that wisdom can be learned in this density. (Blue ray activation and balancing)
Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
The great game of mirrors of the self.

Another interesting notion is that you create the whole of your reality, so no aspect of it lies outside what you truly desire. Even a saint would be the exact source of all pain and darkness that it can witness. A healer manifests others with a need of healing just as everything that causes those needs.
About my last post, it's not so much gloomy as all things come to be loved and seen as desired.

We're really just making the thought of Love complex.
(07-21-2016, 08:47 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
I really have to try the mirror ones. I started to once but didn't get anywhere with it.
Maybe meditation first would help.
(07-21-2016, 11:32 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]The great game of mirrors of the self.

Another interesting notion is that you create the whole of your reality, so no aspect of it lies outside what you truly desire. Even a saint would be the exact source of all pain and darkness that it can witness. A healer manifests others with a need of healing just as everything that causes those needs.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
I seem to manifest relationships where I give to people in need of me but it seems to always be I manifest those who have no urge to resipricate.

That's fine it's certainly not why I help and continue to do so but I feel it's time to manifest someone who seeks to give and receive. I feel like my being wants to experience that now.

Not sure how to move on from my normal manifesting standard operating protocol. Smile
BALANCE right after pressing send that word popped into my head.
I am frequently told to seek balance by my inner guidance. I guess this may be how I am to manifest such a balanced giving and receiving. Be balance, manifest balance. Smile
So in a similar vein as my original post today the thought came to me.

Being that we are one. Literally.

Maybe that feeling we get when we help others is actually because we are helping ourself in another body.

I bought a traveller dinner last week and gave him some supplies and stuff for a few more meals as he traveled. Perhaps my feeling of being blessed by that experience wasn't because I did good but because I actually helped myself as that traveller. I was greatful for the food, compassion and care because as that traveller I needed it.

Today I put the sprinkler on and so many birds were getting relief from the heat and drought.
It was wonderful I could feel the cool water spray and feel the wet grass on my legs and feathers as they playfully explored the now wet soft soil. Some may call that empathy, some may call that a great imagination, others may call it crazy, Smile but perhaps being we are all one I was those birds enjoying those simple but equisit pleasures of finding the relief in water on a hot day.

Matt Kahn and Teal Swan join together for a discussion on the most important spiritual practices today, the shadow, self acceptance and how to approach self help.

These 3 people who come from 3 disciplines all talk about the same thing, All of you know Carla, but look, they are all talking about doing the reintegration shadow work, which involves working with mirrors, and seeing the other self as another self. Ra would say that all roads lead to an understanding of the One Infinite Creator.
This is one of the biggest reasons why I still don't make a habit to post in Strictly Law of One. It's divisive in nature, and just slows down finding the heart of the self, and the heart of the message.

To love all parts of yourself, and in turn you will be able to love all parts of your other selves.

Glow- your original message is wonderful what you say "If we are finding another self, ignorant, or cruel, or lazy, or arrogant or anything we might find less than pleasing in another self we are really denying acceptance to our self.

It's all transient, it's all stages of growth and spots of knowledge we picked up along the way with experiences that taught us well.

There really is no place to judge any behaviour it is all necissary for learning, so we, the one can encompass every understanding and perspective." 

This is exactly the great way of the mind. I've come to believe that we need to learn the great way of the mind, the spirit, and the body.

Perhaps the great way of the body is to eat higher vibrational foods, to eat raw and the like.  I haven't figured it all out yet, but I am starting to become dead sure that the great way of the mind, is the reintegration shadow work beyond a doubt.

I'm sorry to inundate you with materials, there is one more speaker who is dear to me.

(07-23-2016, 03:19 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]BALANCE right after pressing send that word popped into my head.
I am frequently told to seek balance by my inner guidance. I guess this may be how I am to manifest such a balanced giving and receiving. Be balance, manifest balance. Smile

That's exactly how I'd see things.

I tend to think that every single detail of our existence is of a symbolic nature toward something we desire to learn about ourselves.