Bring4th

Full Version: Did Ra ever say the ration of STS to STO in the universe ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple question and i hope someone can help, but did Ra ever talk about the ratio of STS to STO entities ? DO more STO entities exist than STS or is it a very close ratio ?

any help would be appreciated, much thanks
Here you go:

Quote:Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light nor
the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.

However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines. Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the
service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.

On earth, and I have to find that passage again, the vast majority is polarising positively.
(07-22-2016, 12:02 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go:

Quote:Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light nor
the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.

However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines. Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the
service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly.

On earth, and I have to find that passage again, the vast majority are polarising positively.

Many Thanks, could you go deeper on spiritual entropy if you have knowledge on the subject ? if not its all good
(07-22-2016, 12:11 PM)upensmoke Wrote: [ -> ]Many Thanks, could you go deeper on spiritual entropy if you have knowledge on the subject ? if not its all good

Jumping in... Ra spoke a little more on the subject, but not much, as part of a response in 87.14:

Quote: Only very rarely is the social memory complex of negative polarity capable of acting totally as one being. The loss of polarity due to this difficulty, to which we have previously referred as a kind of spiritual entropy, is quite large.

Here's how I interpret the idea. Basically, a negative S/M/C is always, to a certain extent, at war with itself. Each entity within it is jockeying for power, and trying to forcibly impose its will upon others. Each wants to be the "alpha," in human terms. This causes them to expend much energy on internal conflict, which is energy denied to the emergent 5D or 6D "head" of the S/M/C and also likewise unavailable to be extended towards larger work that S/M/C would like to accomplish. This is the "entropy" Ra refers to - energy wasted fruitlessly, like how the radiant heat of a filament lightbulb adds nothing to its illumination.

The same basic dynamic is seen in human business corporations which are typically described as having a "toxic corporate environment." The more the individual departments bicker among each other for funding, and the more individual workers look to subvert each other for their own perceived gain, the more it weakens the corporation as a whole.

This is much less of an issue for positive S/M/Cs, who strive for shared unity and thus spend far less time bickering over individual power.

Edit: Rereading the quote, I noticed Ra referred to "loss of polarity," and after a little thought I realized with some amusement what that must mean. Collective action is basically antithetical to service-to-self. A Negative S/M/C isn't just at war with itself in an entity-vs-entity sense, it's also at war with itself spiritually. For them to come together into such unity that the S/M/C is whole and stable and committed to a specific goal requires a level of unification that drains their negativity by default, because it's a fundamentally positive way of being (even if done for negative ends). Ie, they MUST remain bickering and distracted, or else they risk becoming too positive.

That's kinda funny. Especially if one reflects on the absurd balancing act which they must be constantly going through to maintain this disharmonious union, like a cluster of repulsive magnets all being shoved together while each desperately tries to not flip over to the attractive side.
Spiritual entropy as I understand it, is simply the disharmony which is characteristic of the negative polarity. It's fear, chaos, discord, infighting, deception, lies, danger, selfishness, non-collaboration, challenging the pecking order, power over others, dominance, control, and so on.

As an aside, 4D negative have always sounded like hell to me, so I guess the bible isn't too far off...

PS. We were posting at identical moments, Peaceful Warrior, but "at war with itself" is an apt description.
(07-22-2016, 12:33 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]As an aside, 4D negative have always sounded like hell to me, so I guess the bible isn't too far off...

Funny, I always thought it sounded like being Smithers. Of course, that would be pretty hellish, after a fashion.

If there's an analog to Christian Hell, I tend to think it's a "dimension" set up specifically for those who simply revel in blood and carnage and personal sensual gratification, and probably seems more like the "hell" of the Hellraiser movies.
One's hell is another's heaven just as one's heaven is another's hell. We "are" many for the purpose of experiencing relativity.

4D in it's nature is more Creator-like than 3D whatever the polarity.
Here are the passages regarding positive/negative harvest on Earth. The majority are actually unharvestable, but there are more STO than STS that have reached harvestability.

Quote:17.23 Questioner: You spoke of the alleviation of karma being forgiveness. Are… are… I’m having a hard time phrasing this question. I think I’ll have to come back to it. I’ll ask this other question. Can you tell me why the Earth will be fourth-density positive instead of fourth-density negative after the cycle is complete since it seems that there is a greater negative population?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

17.24 Questioner: In other words there will be fewer negative entities being harvested into fourth density than there will be positive. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The great majority of your peoples will repeat third density.
To emphasize, the majority is unharvestable because they still didn't make the Choice. They stumble around being helpful to others sometimes and trying to take charge of others at other times.

Ra makes clear that STO is the easiest choice for most people, so when in doubt, choose that. Do it today! Cool BigSmile Tongue