Bring4th

Full Version: Oness in faith and practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a simple question for you. Do you believe in oneness through faith or direct experience?

The oneness that all things are a part of the infinite creator, from the smallest of things as the atom to the greatest of galaxies in outer space.

Faith by definition is a strongly held believe or conviction in a religious doctrine. In one sense we could say we are creating our own experience through faith, creating our own reality.
Choosing to have faith in a unified creation rather than a dualistic materialism.

Quote:3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

It seems that the letting go of the intellectual mind into that of faith is part of the cycle or lesson of 3rd density. It is through faith in oneness of love/light that will bring about the direct experience of spirit rather than anything coming from the conscious rational mind. It would seem that the great key in seeking is faith.

(07-24-2016, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you believe in oneness through faith or direct experience?

I would say that faith leads to direct experience.

That is, of course, if the faith is 'well founded'.

To me, there seems to be differing 'versions' of what the words faith and belief imply.

I would say that (in my experience and observations) most peoples faith and beliefs are not actually well-articulated, and so are only really operating on a subconscious level, in terms of the structuration of their mental patterns.  

The actual listing and labelling of their belief patterns are just like the carrot tops popping through the earth; the actual nature of what is going on is vastly hidden (and of a different color) to what is actually 'grasped' and 'seen' and 'witnessed' by the conscious mind (ie, the green carrot tops compared to the orange crunchy carrot).  The two are definitely connected;   but what is there above, is not exactly corresponding to what is growing from below.  

So part of self-development and self-understanding is getting to the level of the carrot itself; rather than just trying to work with the carrot tops.  One is an 'externalisation' and a pushing into the conscious level; the other is where a greater amount of nourishment and causation is.

/ /

Faith is also just another way of saying that one is reaching for the unseen, with a kind of certitude that there is actually something that is able to be grasped (in the unseen).

It should also, if correctly applied, yield discernible results.
(07-24-2016, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a simple question for you. Do you believe in oneness through faith or direct experience?

I agree with Plenum in the sense that non-contradicted faith leads to direct experience of oneness.

From my point of view the energy of faith is indigo ray, which is the gateway to direct violet ray knowingness. However, one can have an opening into violet ray knowing and still later, lose that knowing if the spiritual entropy, or resistance to unity becomes too great (we could also speak of this in terms of: a lowering of vibration). We as veiled incarnate beings that have distanced our awareness from the infinite knowing of the creator are proof of that fact. However, the same can occur even after a profound initiatory experience. A more colloquial way of saying this is: I don't believe any enlightenment, or awakening to oneness, is permanent or eternal (contrary to what many sources have proclaimed). While in incarnation, it is something that must be continually cultivated, sustained, and maintained.

The awakened creator can always go back to sleep. It is part of its eternal rhythmic and cyclical nature. To sustain awareness of oneness involves a constant discipline of tending to the garden of your mind  -- weeding it, watering it, protecting it from the elements, and allowing it plenty of exposure to sunlight. I'm sure that outside of incarnation, a more natural and self sustaining awareness of oneness presides. But here, we are like beings in the cold attempting to remember the warmth. We have to constantly remind ourselves that the manifestation of cold is simply the absence of heat. The illusory manifestation of separation is simply the temporary reduction of awareness. By looking inwards into the self and outwards towards other selves, we can see the ever present holograph of the infinite creator. And to the degree of intensity we examine that holograph (which is akin to raising ones awareness/vibration), we can begin to zero in on the fine details of the macrocosmic one, and directly KNOW the oneness that IS.

But to look requires the faith that there is something to look *FOR*.  
(07-24-2016, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a simple question for you. Do you believe in oneness through faith or direct experience?

Both, but it's mostly faith - if I relied upon direct experience, my "belief" would be few and far between! Ra says the Star card, the Catalyst of the Spirit, can be called Faith or Hope, which tells me that Faith is the tool that inspires us to continue to lift our heads up and look towards love in the darkest depths of third density.

Quote:It seems that the letting go of the intellectual mind into that of faith is part of the cycle or lesson of 3rd density. It is through faith in oneness of love/light that will bring about the direct experience of spirit rather than anything coming from the conscious rational mind. It would seem that the great key in seeking is faith.

Ra says exactly this when talking about the Catalyst of the Spirit (Faith):

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the possible partial polarization towards service to self because simply the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind or like in the particular density which he inhabits?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

80.12 Questioner: Then you say that this effect of disassociation on the service-to-others adept is a stumbling block or slowing process in reaching that goal which he aspires to? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.

80.13 Questioner: Then is this, from the point of view or with respect to the fifteenth archetype, somewhat of an excursion into the Matrix of the Spirit in this process? Does that make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. The excursion of which you speak and the process of disassociation is most usually linked with that archetype you call Hope which we would prefer to call Faith. This archetype is the Catalyst of the Spirit and, because of the illuminations of the Potentiator of the Spirit, will begin to cause these changes in the adept’s viewpoint.

And to break it down, "Faith" is the "Catalyst of the Spirit", and the "Spirit" is a "Shuttle" to "Intelligent Infinity", which is congruent with "Faith"...

What plenum refers to as "well-founded faith" I believe is similar to what Ra means when they refer to "carefully opening the door to intelligent infinity": It all begins through carefully balancing of catalyst through the mind cycle, then integrating it with the body cycle - giving us Catalyst/Experience and Transformations that lead to balance that allows our faith to give us the experience of oneness.

It's all very chicken-and-egg. You have to have faith to begin the process of balancing, but it is faith put into practice that is rewarded in our carefully controlled third density matrices.
oneness to me is definitely a practical observation, it often comes to me in the less suspecting moments when I just stop and realize.

Sometimes it's a revelation to self where I really just stop and realize how deeply I am connecting to the creation, and within that realization comes my deeper connection to self, other selves and the creation. I often live my life by the principes taught by Ra, those principles are

See others as creator.
See self as creator.
See creation as creator.
The moment contains love.

I cannot put into words the importance of these four statements, for they have transformed my life in such a magnificent way. I hope they affect you all in the same way.
My question is after we have died, will we have earned oneness?
You already are oneness!
(07-25-2016, 06:45 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]You already are oneness!

Yeah, the power of oneness and infinity blows me up every day.
I heard a very shocking statement that read, No fear, no hope. Well at first it was shocking, until I really thought about it.

the intellectual mind can be characterized by fifth density, the intensification of light, and or knowledge, or understanding of the world. While this can attribute to basic facts and how things are done, it does not provide an encompassing guidance by the lessons of love, from which wisdom derives.

this subject made me think about the topic of manifestation. That is to say there is no fear and no hope.
No fear is easy to get because every moment is a choice between fear and love.

No hope is a little bit harder to conceptualize because to hope implies that there needs to be something that needs to be fixed which is the manifestation of lack, rather than abundance which denies the One infinite Creator it's, infinite quality.

Actually everyone has seen star wars. This part of the text reminds me of Yoda teaching Luke to raise the x Wing from the swamp.

Luke is like I can't move the x wing it's too heavy, and yoda is like Size matters not.