Bring4th

Full Version: Random Acts of Kindness Week and Other Wonderful Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it my imagination or has the world been gravitating more towards peace, kindness, love and hope lately?

I'm sure everyone at Bring4th felt the intense wave of heightened awareness, hope and rejoicing last week, for obvious reasons...The joy in the air was palpable! I think the vibration of the planet was raised several notches in one day!

Then, a few days later, I saw a NOVA special about green energy...and all the new jobs that will be generated as these new green technologies become more in demand...offsetting the so-called 'crisis' catalyst.

And today, a friend told me about this:

Random Acts of Kindness Week
2008: February 11-17

More details at http://actsofkindness.org/

Is that cool or what??

Maybe there is hope yet, for that one fine, strong moment of inspiration!

HeartHeartHeart

ayadew

Hello DreamingPeace, or should I say Bring4th_Monica. :exclamation:

I am not sure of this, my reality always seems to be converting to a more loving and accepting environment as I emit such energy around me, since all which you emit is reflected upon yourself.

But if you experienced this, it is indeed profound. Let us all work towards increasing the chances of a moment of a fine, strong moment of inspiration.

Peace and love.
Awesome input Indian Smile

But I emotionally consider the "senseless acts of beauty" that traditionally came with the random acts of kindness as too absent from this thread...

[Image: gratewithflowers.jpg]
Guerilla gardening

[Image: 305317350_8c85346555.jpg?v=1164417122]
Guerilla Knitting

There, I feel better already.

I'm not sure if the world is gravitating towards love... How would I know? I'm just a worm. But It feels that way, lets not hesitate to help it along in word in deed and by the relentless polishing of hearts untill they shine..

ayadew

Ali Quadir: That picture reminds me, some people puts mittens, scarf and a hat on a statue near my partner's house in the winter. So sweet thought.
You might jokingly call it the ultimate expression of service to others...

"As a statue, you might not feel cold. But I feel your cold when I see you!"
I wonder what random act of kindness I can do today?

I passed a homeless guy around 4am this morning. Sort of waved "hi", but didn't linger. Sure was cold out.
Cool website Monica. For me, the world is a mirror and what I put out with my thoughts, words, and deeds is reflected back to me. You must be putting out some beautiful stuff!

Shin'Ar

(01-31-2009, 10:38 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You might jokingly call it the ultimate expression of service to others...

"As a statue, you might not feel cold. But I feel your cold when I see you!"

We KNOW what you want us to say Ali! lol