Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
______
I've gotten the same impression from other sources that the latter half of 2016, and in 2017, is when a shift will happen. I question the validity of all time based predictions, but one can certainly feel the intense energy of our world at this time. Is it leading up to a big turning point? I think so. When and how and what, I don't know.

i agree with you, let us all keep faith that all is well, and persevere! We have an incredible opportunity at life right now, and we shall try out best and love ~
Yeah it's almost impossible to keep an eye on the news nowadays and not think "what on earth is going on?". It's as if all common sense is all of a sudden out the back door... Politicians especially seems to have lost their marbles.

I think this is also becoming quite apparent:

Quote:Questioner: What, assuming that we are, our vibration— I am assuming this vibration started increasing about between twenty and thirty years ago. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The first harbingers of this were approximately forty-five of your years ago, the energies vibrating more intensely through the forty-year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter, shall we say, through the quantum leap, as you would call it.

Questioner: Starting then, forty-five years ago, and taking the entire increase in vibration that we will experience in this density change, approximately what percentage of the way through this increase of vibration are we right now?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness. However, the nature of quanta is such that the movement over the boundary is that of discrete placement of vibratory level.

Questioner: You mentioned that thoughts of anger now are causing cancer. Can you expand on this mechanism as it acts as a catalyst or its complete purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

Questioner: Then you are saying that cancer is quite easily healed mentally and is a good teaching tool because it is quite easily healed mentally and once the entity forgives the other-self at whom he is angry cancer will disappear. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process. Your basic premise is correct.

Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the most or the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

Questioner: Thank you. A very important concept. Does the fact that basic vibration that we experience now is green true color, or fourth density, account for the fact that there are many mental effects upon material objects that are now observable for the first time in a mass way like the bending of metal by mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the final query in total of this working. This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.
(07-26-2016, 03:55 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Recently i talked with a person who i'm quite sure possess psychic skills. This person said me that in late august and early september there will be an energetic shift somehow like the one we had in the end of 2012. I've no way personally to confirm or infirm this but this person already gave me true insights so i'm taking this into consideration. The idea isn't to dream about big physical changes on earth, no. The idea is that people who have done their homework, are at a certain level of clarity within themselves will be more able to sense this shift and benefit from it. A good thing to do now would be to make an effort in releasing our emotional baggage, stopping to cling to our lower self, intent to move higher, relax and have faith.

I have been receiving similar impressions regarding September. There was an odd influx last year in people believing that there would be an asteroid in September due to the end of the Shemita. Of course, that didn't occur, and I feel that perhaps that influx was influenced by Orion.

The impressions of something regarding September have not gone away though. I don't pay much attention to it anymore, as I feel that whatever happens, will happen.
______
(07-27-2016, 09:25 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

Yep, I would say that in the second half of august and september will most definitely see an acceleration of "revealed information", which will be just a start to the revealing.  Since All is One, the question for each entity will be whether their individuated ego can accept the truth about the Self.
Coronal mass ejections from the sun have been on the increase, with Geomagnetic fluctuations and x-ray flares spiking with daily regularity. Here (southern US) compasses turn off-north 90-degrees for 1-2 days about once/month. Sunspot numbers are predicted to drastically increase starting in AUGUST, elevated through the end of the year.
Yeah, it's coming. Continuing to clear the mind, body, and spirit of 3rd density lower vibration to best absorb this energy as it comes.
If it's "positive", why is there a lock-in mechanism?

Sounds fishy as f***, to me. How do we know this isn't some mass takeover by negative entities redesigned to look positive to the people at the bottom?
I had a vision-like experience that points to something like this happening in late 2016 to 2017. There was blue lights coming down from the sky, thus I believe it is relevant to the shift.
_____
I like that. As long as this means control of my own personal energies, consider me a supporter.
Another ripple in the pond.
GentleWanderer, thank you for sharing that! I feel that source to be a source of light. It wasn't muddied by negative distortion or fear based information. Nor did it contain the story of a "white knight ridding in to save the day." Wonderful!
Don't we have another transit of venus this year? Same as in 2012. If you look back over time, whenever this happens there has allways been dramatic changes.

WanderingOZ
(08-21-2016, 04:37 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]some update i found :

Now, at the moment.....all consciousness and all realities.

What was the source of this?  Please attribute the quote.
_____
_____
I'm focused on my beingness, just being aware, and it's like letting go. But I tend to fall asleep while doing it.

Heart   Heart   Heart

Hilarion has been speaking about frequency shifts. Check out the Rainbow Scribe if you want to read more. (This is a positive source of Light, I feel).
_____
_____
(09-13-2016, 04:18 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard we're now entering into lower 4th density. IDK

well that's true regardless of whether or not there's a temporarily more rapid shift occurring right now, in september. I wonder, though, if this "little shift" is really just a change of seasons, but with the new influence of increased fourth density energies. As in, the new energies we're feeling this past week or so is the transition from summer to autumn, with less veil!
(09-13-2016, 04:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2016, 04:18 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard we're now entering into lower 4th density. IDK

well that's true regardless of whether or not there's a temporarily more rapid shift occurring right now, in september. I wonder, though, if this "little shift" is really just a change of seasons, but with the new influence of increased fourth density energies. As in, the new energies we're feeling this past week or so is the transition from summer to autumn, with less veil!

I feel worse than ever the last week.
Glad you guys are doing well
Bashar talks about something similar. Google Bashar fall of 2016
(09-13-2016, 08:22 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2016, 04:44 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]

I feel worse than ever the last week.
Glad you guys are doing well

haha noooo I just said I definitely feel some different energies. Last week has been really tough, inner catalyst came out of nowhere. But it came at the perfect time (of course) because I was juuust strong enough to deal with it. still dealing with it though
Someone transcribed Bashar's session from 2014 below:

"As many of you know, Bashar, about one year ago, said that everything will change in the fall of 2016.

This video is a elaboration on that prediction on what they sense the energy will bring at that time.

This is the link https://soundcloud.com/user736545234/ba ... 2014-12-07 (the reading of the energy starts at 12 min or so), it's from December 7th 2014.

I thought it would be a good idea also to write the predictions down so there is a clearer overview of what has been said. I didn't take everything over literally, so to get the most precise information please listen to it directly.
'Between your yours 2015 and 2017, and now with highest probablity vocal point being sometime aroud the fall of 2016; your world will in some way shape or form finally realize that ET in some form is a fact. [...] Again I remind you, not to embellish this, we are simply saying that you will discover that life exists on other planets, it might a planet in your own solar system and it might be something as simple as an amoeba, but you will know it exists. [...] You will know that means that ET life is highly probable, that will begin to change the mindset of your entire reality. The probability factor of this happening between 2015 and 2017 is 98%.'

'You will also begin to experience certain things happening within different potions of your infrastructure of your society, because many of you are eager to transform different sociological aspects of your society in different ways, you will that some of this this will also accelerate, and one of the ways you may begin to experience this, sometime again around the fall of 2016 is the highest probability, of about 75% to 80%, is that you will have an abrupt change in your economic system, you may experience what you call a great economic downturn,once again, how ever, the positive side of this, is that it will create a different mindset about the idea of economics, that will begin with a very strong upsurge from a large contingent in your society and in particular in your NA culture, where you will begin to to finally let it be ok to explore different ways to begin arranging your economic system, but one of the first things that will happen, after this particular contraction, will be the complete revamping of your taxation system. To allow your society to re-balance it self and get back on it's feet, and this will cause a directional surge, like a wave of energy, that will have incredible repercussions in your following years, so that by your your of 2020 you will find that many things in your economic system that no longer work for you will really begin to fall away and that new systems will begin to be discussed and be put in place in the beginning of that time frame, so that by your yours of 2025 to 2030 you will have completely revamped you economic system in a way that will allow you to function far more easily in your planetary global system. This again has a factor, going towards the year of 2020 of about 87% to 95 %, beginning with this contraction in your economic system, somewhere around the fall of 2016.'

In your political system you may find that things, in 2016, may first at first appearto just be same old, same old, but that will set the stage for something that we have just talked about in terms of the revamping of your taxation and economic system. And then in your year of 2020 you yourself will create about at about an 88% probability as we sense it now, a new completely historic event in the idea of your political system.

We will find, also, in what you call your scientific realms, in this window of 2015 to 2016 and up to the years of 2020 and 2025 a high degree of probability that you will finally allow yourself to have the first hints and indications of something that can really be practical and effective on your planet as a alternative energy system that can be mass produced and allow for the beginnings of the understand of tapping into the idea of what call free energy. It will be an infant representation at first but it will mature very rapidly over the next 10 years following.

But this will also be predicated with a contraction where it is very likely that between now and sometimes between 2017, 2018 maybe 2019 at last, there is a high degree of probability that there is going to be another relatively devastating terrorist action, this turn things around in a variety of ways, or at least will begin to.

In the same tone of the contraction energy, you will also find that between now and your years of 2020 that there is a very very high degree of likelihood, stretching almost a 100%, just shy of it, that you will also have another nuclear melt down.

These things in combination will spur the expansion into new directions that will allow for the final allowance of the beginnings of new forms of energy on your planet. New ways of doing things where you will finally clean your slate. Start from zero in certain areas, in science, and in politics, and in sociality and where you really begin to investigate in all seriousness the idea that you must start walking down new paths and start to pull together new ways that will allow you in working together to come up with things much more rapidly than you here to for have believed you were capable of. It will usher in a new age some time around 2020 that was similar to your idea of what you call your space race in the 1960's where you know that only in one decade you went from no space travel capability to landing on the moon. And so you will in 2020 usher in a another era like this, where you will find that in that decade of 2020 to 2030 you will find inventions and capabilities that you never believed possible will start springing up on your planet and in working together you will find that you will be capable of abilities and adventures far beyond what you thought your societies were capable of. Because you finally be focusing yourself in a way where you will use your resources in a coordinated way you did back then and when you do that you are capable of almost anything. That will really turn things around and accelerate the ideas of open contact so that you will finish out the window of 2030 to 2033 having an absolute understand of disclosure of our existence and open contact beginning in earnest, where most people of your planet will be well aware that beings from other civilizations are now in contact with your civilization.

This is what is said up until 21:30, it took a bit more work than I thought hehe.

There are a few more predictions about the rising of the sea levels, temperature, a high probability of finding the last hall of records of Atlantis, a large percentage of what has been lost in the library of Alexandria will be re-found."
(09-13-2016, 11:01 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Someone transcribed Bashar's session from 2014 below:

"As many of you know, Bashar, about one year ago, said that everything will change in the fall of 2016.

This video is a elaboration on that prediction on what they sense the energy will bring at that time.

This is the link https://soundcloud.com/user736545234/ba ... 2014-12-07 (the reading of the energy starts at 12 min or so), it's from December 7th 2014.

I thought it would be a good idea also to write the predictions down so there is a clearer overview of what has been said. I didn't take everything over literally, so to get the most precise information please listen to it directly.
'Between your yours 2015 and 2017, and now with highest probablity vocal point being sometime aroud the fall of 2016; your world will in some way shape or form finally realize that ET in some form is a fact. [...] Again I remind you, not to embellish this, we are simply saying that you will discover that life exists on other planets, it might a planet in your own solar system and it might be something as simple as an amoeba, but you will know it exists. [...] You will know that means that ET life is highly probable, that will begin to change the mindset of your entire reality. The probability factor of this happening between 2015 and 2017 is 98%.'

There are a few more predictions about the rising of the sea levels, temperature, a high probability of finding the last hall of records of Atlantis, a large percentage of what has been lost in the library of Alexandria will be re-found."

now see this is super interesting, but I'm finding that I'm WANTING it all to true, and that the wanting it to be true is distracting me from my current catalyst. I don't know how useful it is to have our probable futures outlined so thoroughly.
I feel the same, I really want it to happen but then I think I want it so bad I might push it further away. So I've read it several times now and I feel more relaxed about it.
(08-22-2016, 12:51 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2016, 08:08 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]What was the source of this?  Please attribute the quote.

It's not a public figure or teacher. Wink

Your flippant reply does not answer the question.  An unattributed quote has no value.  Who produced these pronouncements?
Pages: 1 2