Bring4th

Full Version: If you could access any timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's say you could access any one of the infinite timelines in infinity. What would you do with that?

I'd access many of the timelines that have Disney movies that don't exist here, and bring the blu-ray of those movies back to this timeline, and then work with Disney,
or maybe get paid by them for the technology to do so.

I'd also access realities where the characters are real and bring them over for Disney to see.

Imagine Disney has fully completed movies that they didn't have to work on in this timeline. Potentially infinite films.
I would access a timeline where Berserk manga was finished.
I know it's possible to tap into any timeline through visions, but to bring something back from another might be something an adept meditator can do. And I'm sure technology can do that too.

I'd also like to see what 3D stuff I come up with in the future.
Dude, give me Rick Sanchez's portal gun and you'd never see me again. Although I would probably just end up watching way too much alt-verse TV, haha.

Now if only I could find the 'verse where Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys didn't go insane, and completed Smile! on schedule. I'm pretty sure that one would have the best of all possible musics, especially since it might have kept the Beatles from breaking up. ;-)
How do you know you haven't already done this - maybe you're the one who has helped co-create these Disney movies already? I mean, it seems to me that you're on a timeline where Disney has made lots of pleasing movies for you... and are likely working on many more right now!!!

Also, being an animator for Disney is still possible... but what's even more possible (and is actually happening) is that you are learning to animate for yourself. Seems like you've at least pulled yourself closer to the timeline you desire - you must be a pretty powerful dude, Gem. Wink
(07-27-2016, 02:36 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know you haven't already done this - maybe you're the one who has helped co-create these Disney movies already? I mean, it seems to me that you're on a timeline where Disney has made lots of pleasing movies for you... and are likely working on many more right now!!!

Also, being an animator for Disney is still possible... but what's even more possible (and is actually happening) is that you are learning to animate for yourself. Seems like you've at least pulled yourself closer to the timeline you desire - you must be a pretty powerful dude, Gem. Wink

Thanks Jade. I am glad I can sound positive for once.

It's not really a dream of mine to work for Disney one day. I just thought if I could do the impossible that I'd work with them, but not as an animator. Maybe as a consultant or something like that.

It's amazing that I am really one with all the Disney artists.
You're always a positive inspiration, Gem. Disney is really "magical" and has affected a lot of people the same way as you - I'm sure there has been a lot of consultation going on!! I truly believe an artist taps into the collective to get the inspiration for their art - so just keep putting your dreams out there, someone will hear them!!
(07-27-2016, 01:19 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I would access a timeline where Berserk manga was finished.

Well there was a chapter out this week, if that gives value to this timeline.
(07-27-2016, 04:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 01:19 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I would access a timeline where Berserk manga was finished.

Yep Smile I read it. I would change that phrase to "if that gives value to this lifetime." I'm not sure if the author can finish it in time.
My timeline is different from your timeline. Only where our two timelines cross is where we meet. That's why 2 people can remember the same thing differently.

I don't really know if there is one "true" timeline where everyone intersects.
(07-27-2016, 08:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My timeline is different from your timeline. Only where our two timelines cross is where we meet. That's why 2 people can remember the same thing differently.

You could consider others as a simultaneous timelines of yourself, or maybe as "spacelines".
(07-27-2016, 05:05 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 04:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep Smile I read it. I would change that phrase to "if that gives value to this lifetime." I'm not sure if the author can finish it in time.

It sounds like you know which reality you prefer. I believe that each of us has power to manifest anything. Give yourself a few weeks to a few months focusing on your desired reality and having emotional connection to it.

Although I am not sure because Ra says to only feel Love and that no situation would be emotionally charged is the sign of a crystalized being.

I wonder if we should work on developing our indigo ray to manifest things.
(07-27-2016, 08:45 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 08:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]My timeline is different from your timeline. Only where our two timelines cross is where we meet. That's why 2 people can remember the same thing differently.

You could consider others as a simultaneous timelines of yourself, or maybe as "spacelines".

We certainly are multidimensional in nature, so we can exist as every being. That's easy to imagine. But hard to describe.
If I could access any timeline, I would be observing everything. I wouldn't even know where to begin lol. History is fascinating to me, so that is where I'd start.

I'd like to observe earth's ancient civilizations such as Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis, ancient Egypt. I'd also like to get a peak at Maldek and Mars before they destroyed themselves and the planet.

I hope that answered the question Smile
(07-29-2016, 09:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]If I could access any timeline, I would be observing everything. I wouldn't even know where to begin lol. History is fascinating to me, so that is where I'd start.

I'd like to observe earth's ancient civilizations such as Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis, ancient Egypt. I'd also like to get a peak at Maldek and Mars before they destroyed themselves and the planet.

I hope that answered the question Smile

You either have or have not done that in the "past", but you will certainly do it eventually Smile
To observe the creation of our star!
Lol I'll just stay in this reality/timeline. I'm pretty sure we incarnated on this one for some reason. Then again. A time line that already reached a utopia wouldn't be all that bad.
I've probably already been in a timeline where Nick Wilde from Zootopia is real. That's another I would choose. Though even with that there are infinite to choose.
I think after death we get to choose the reality we desire. It's the reward for a long life of ignorance and difficulty.

I feel like if we had what we desired in this life we might get selfish.
i think that this timeline is the "alternate timeline." we are in the timeline which some vast, etheric being thought to itself: "hm, i wonder what would it would be like to live a life in this type of reality..."

and then here we are. look at us, living in this alien timeline, on this alien world. what a weird world this is. interesting emotion shapes. jagged lines of thought are actually harmonious from a farther-back perspective. during the negative experiences it's harder to see, but looking upon them from afar they are beautifully intricate. slanty works of cosmic art.
I'd go to the version where everyone loved one another, cared for one another, enjoyed learning about the beautiful pieces of the mosaic that each self held as theirs. I find this one kind of difficult. To many masks, to much distance between each other selves. I crave intimacy with all, at the soul level.

I likely am just pining for a social memory complex I once new that had merged as souls.

I'd love a time line here where we could be as close to that as possible.
Sharing each other's joys instead of only getting to experience our own. All one big soulmate earth.
(08-06-2016, 11:42 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go to the version where everyone loved one another, cared for one another, enjoyed learning about the beautiful pieces of the mosaic that each self held as theirs. I find this one kind of difficult. To many masks, to much distance between each other selves. I crave intimacy with all, at the soul level.

I likely am just pining for a social memory complex I once new that had merged as souls.

Sharing each other's joys instead of only getting to experience our own. All one big soulmate earth.

In fact I've been meditating to tune into the vibrations of my native social memory complex. Just felt pressure in my solar plexus.
I've lived 39 years, which is enough time to be separated from them consciously. I'm tired of just focusing on "this" life.
(08-06-2016, 11:42 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go to the version where everyone loved one another, cared for one another, enjoyed learning about the beautiful pieces of the mosaic that each self held as theirs. I find this one kind of difficult. To many masks, to much distance between each other selves. I crave intimacy with all, at the soul level.

That is beautiful.  I hope you find the intimacy you are craving.
(08-07-2016, 03:52 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

In fact I've been meditating to tune into the vibrations of my native social memory complex. Just felt pressure in my solar plexus.
I've lived 39 years, which is enough time to be separated from them consciously. I'm tired of just focusing on "this" life.
I'm sure they are with you. I have some around me but I only can feel them during meditation, especially when I ask then wait in silence.
I guess that's why we are to meditate more so we live in a state that (quiet minded)is receptive to them and can keep bringing in their higher vibration instead of having ours lowered by the earth consiousness.

It's been 39 years for me too, and ever since I was 2 I've been aware of wanting to go home, and feeling uncomfortably separate. Unlike others who say to focus on the life at hand I am not sure that is the plan. The veil is thinning for a reason, if its not so we can break free from the illusion than I see no point.

Be well indigo.
(08-07-2016, 04:34 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]

That is beautiful.  I hope you find the intimacy you are craving.
Thank you. I think I am a few centuries to early, but that is likely why I am here.
I take refuge in the beings who can share this with me, even a moment at a time.