Bring4th

Full Version: What is Vibration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What exactly is vibration in spiritual terms?
It's not like oscillations or how fast something oscillates physically.

Higher Vibration is said to be closer to unity. Higher vibration is said to make the law of attraction more powerful.

Joy is a higher vibration than sadness (or is it)? I've had movies that move me to tears and I relish the sadness.

Certain emotions can have different vibrations. Is that how fast the spirit moves back and forth? Like its resonant frequency.

Is spiritual vibration the same as the frequency?

Or does vibration have nothing to do with movement?
Vibration, in metaphysical terms, in my understanding, is 'movement' or 'phenomenon.' Consider what Ra said about awareness of intelligent infinity leading to focus of Love. This Love, the Creator's focus, is omnipotent vibration and is without distortion. So whatever happened from this Love, it was phenomenon, movement, manifested from the primordial vibration. The manifestation and the vibration are not separate elements, but manifestation is simply the visible form of vibration in experiential terms. What keeps the octave constant is the immense power of omnipotent focus. That focus is the phenomenon and the vibration.
It is the amount of fear that you hold in your energy body at any given time.
(07-27-2016, 10:23 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]It is the amount of fear that you hold in your energy body at any given time.

That doesn't make sense. Fear is what keeps you from a high vibration.
Basically what Verum said.
You are the vibration or the fine line that dances along with creation.
(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is vibration in spiritual terms?

It is an cyclical interaction between physical and nonphysical, but not physically measurable. I don't even know if our normal conceptions of "speed" would apply, because speed is completely relative, so you can't really say whether a vibration is "fast" or "slow" except relative to another frame of reference. Plus the fact that time warps so severely across different vibrational thresholds.

Everything in the kinetic manifestation of the Logos is like a heart beat, and has a "rhythm" to it.

(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Higher Vibration is said to be closer to unity. Higher vibration is said to make the law of attraction more powerful.

It makes it more powerful because a high vibration is less resistant to unity, therefore there is more conscious connection to the universe. More communication = better results and less static. Just like with anything, whether it is your cell phone, a relationship with a friend, or reception on your TV. When there is a lot of static, creation is like trying to push a wet noodle through a straw, and when there isn't static creation is more a process of simply "allowing" it to happen. It is virtually automatic, like magic.

(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Joy is a higher vibration than sadness (or is it)? I've had movies that move me to tears and I relish the sadness.

There are different types of sadness and some are higher vibrational states than others. The type of sadness caused by your heart chakra being blown open and you are feeling herculean levels of empathy is not the kind that lowers vibration.

(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Certain emotions can have different vibrations. Is that how fast the spirit moves back and forth? Like its resonant frequency.

Emotion is your perception of the vibrational variance between desire and belief relative to that desire. It is also a chemical cocktail in your body. The chemical reflection of spiritual emotions in the body is very "in your face" and is one of the reasons we incarnate into these particular bodies. It acts as a very powerful spiritual compass.

"Resonant frequency" is an apt description. A vibration is just a reverberating pattern in consciousness. In fact, consciousness *IS* the reverberation. Before I said it was the dialog between mind and matter, but a more accurate description would be: it is a dialog between spirit and matter, and the result of that dialog is "mind", a self reflective mode of consciousness.

(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is spiritual vibration the same as the frequency?

In my opinion yes.

(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or does vibration have nothing to do with movement?

It has *everything* to do with movement. Everything below 8th density is the result of vibration or kinetic movement.
(07-27-2016, 07:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is vibration in spiritual terms?

Higher Vibration is said to be closer to unity. Higher vibration is said to make the law of attraction more powerful.

Joy is a higher vibration than sadness (or is it)? I've had movies that move me to tears and I relish the sadness.

Certain emotions can have different vibrations. Is that how fast the spirit moves back and forth? Like its resonant frequency.

Is spiritual vibration the same as the frequency?

Or does vibration have nothing to do with movement?

Vibration in spiritual terms is the vibratory pattern of the entity, and that pattern has to do with the energy centers -- how intense they are, how balanced or crystallized they are, and especially how many of the centers-of-energy are in such configurations.
The energy centers are those which rotate, which exhibit brightness (not perceptibly of course).

An entity may be said to have a higher vibration but this is under a condition:

the vibration, higher or lower, is measured according to the rotation/brightness of the energy centers....and the configuration of the six (negative entities will neglect the blue and green-ray energy centers) centers.

Joy itself is not a higher vibration, but the higher vibration appears with joy as far along as the joy is taken with a joyful entity through toward the higher energy centers.
Sadness is sadness. Empathy may have it's origins in sadness after sadness has been felt in an entity, and this sadness is take alongside the entity to higher energy centers (like previously described). But for example, for sadness to "evolve to" empathy, an entity passes from it's orange-ray energy experience of sadness through to the yellow-ray and then to the green-ray, where it may then experience what is called empathy.

Certain emotions may be like obstacles for an entity, blocking the entity from experiencing higher vibrations. The effect of an emotion on an individual will primarily be an "energetic orange-ray" effect, but then it will also depend on how the individual entity greets the emotion. On the spirit...the spirit seems to be more of a shuttle to intelligent infinity, the spirit having it's place as shuttle in the interconnections of the mind/spirit complex, near the deeper mind. The spirit doesn't move back and forth, I don't think; I assume at least, since the mind is also incapable of moving back and forth; the only thing I think could move back and forth or vibrate is the physical body or various bodies of each density. However, even these may not be vibrating. What should vibrate is the atomic structure, the photon, whenever there is a new density penetrating the structure of the previous one; or the physical, atomic structure of an entity whenever an entity has activated the higher energy centers. Otherwise, the description of vibration has to do with the "vibratory rates" of an entity, which seems only to take into account the aforementioned configurations of the energy centers.

Is spiritual vibration the same as frequency? Only if the term "frequency" has to do with the true colors of spectrum of frequencies, and thus the true color densities (the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet). In that way, the spiritual frequency of an entity will depend on the entity's spiritual progress: the experience in each density and/or the work with each energy center.

Vibration, in the spiritual sense, has little to do with movement. It has more to do with the brightness or intensity of each true color energy center or the true color density energies vibrating brightly. Each entity, at least from third-density and beyond, has a vibratory complex. The complex is composed of the brightness of the energy centers.
Balance of an energy center causes it to function "brightly and fully".