Bring4th

Full Version: RA's distortions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A thought I had was that through the channeling process, energies not available here on earth are transferred to us in 3rd density. Through this process, RA can transfer it's own distortions (aka problems) to those working behind the veil.

I mean, technically it'd be impossible to have this not occur.

Just a thought I had as it seems that exposure to the Law of One tends to produce 'interesting' experiences for those that enjoy it.

What do you think?
(07-27-2016, 10:42 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]A thought I had was that through the channeling process, energies not available here on earth are transferred to us in 3rd density. Through this process, Ra can transfer it's own distortions (aka problems) to those working behind the veil.

I mean, technically it'd be impossible to have this not occur.

Just a thought I had as it seems that exposure to the Law of One tends to produce 'interesting' experiences for those that enjoy it.

What do you think?

You are saying that someone can act like an instrument, or channeler, to channel energies not of third density, right? I believe this idea should be deconstructed to its components first.

I have questions: What energy are we referring to? Can a channeler of those energies truly channel those energies? If so, how would those energies proliferate from the channeler -- I mean, would the energy radiate from him/her? Also, isn't there already an energy which arrives at points of the "energy web" (what that term generally means) of the Earth, the energy of 4th-density -- that having to do with Love?

I think there are cosmic influences which are the energies that may at some point enter the Earth in order to transform the planet from one density to another. But I think if a chaneller was willing and if there were a way, then the channeler may act as a portal for the energies of higher densities. My question is, what would those energies be? (And "is it possible to do channel these energies?")

I always thought it was just "Love" energy which could stream into Earth, but maybe there is "Wisdom" energy as well...or rather, there might be every energy which may correspond with the energy-centers, like the green-ray, the blue-ray, and the indigo-ray energy. And a channel maybe could begin an energy transference session for those, but I...I highly doubt it.

From what I understand, it would seem extremely difficult if not impossible for an entity native to third-density to automatically withstand the energy of fourth-density (at the least) without the entity itself first finding the creator's love through the third density experience.
This notion might not be in the Ra Material. I don't recall it being there, I recall hearing that from some other source... But for what it's worth, the Ra Material mentions "steps of light" which may be references if not the equivalent to the energies of Love and Light. (I feel like I'm terribly wrong about this. Please correct any inaccuracies.)

I mean if it were possible to act as a recipient and portal of 4th-density+ energy, that'd be amazing and should certainly effect the planet.

Oh, no, wait -- never mind. An inability to act as a recipient of energies is probably only a limit on the conscious mind.

I see that Ra talks about people, Wanderers, acting as passive radiators of Love and Light. "Passive" is the key word I'm looking at here.

Quote:Ra Material, 65. 12

Ra: Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense.

And from the previous question:

"Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony."

So maybe people can channel higher energies? If they know how? I'm not sure...
--

Now about Ra transferring it's own distortions... I don't fully understand distortions yet. Maybe you can clarify, or someone else can answer the question, but here's my confusion:
Since Ra would be transferring it's problems, do you mean that these problems would be imbued with energy which is native to Ra's home density?

Is the significance of your question that Ra can transfer non-third-density energies but these would inevitably have, or come in the shape of, distortions?

Also in your OP: are you referring to third-density entities who have pierced the veil, and who then would work behind the veil? Or are you referring to other entities who are not part of this density who already work behind the veil?
---

Exposure to the Ra Material certainly opens things. Interesting ideas and revelations to name two. And these affect an individual, thereby making for an interesting experience. I see it as a study guide for discovering Love in third density, and gateway to more advanced workings.
(07-27-2016, 10:42 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]A thought I had was that through the channeling process, energies not available here on earth are transferred to us in 3rd density. Through this process, Ra can transfer it's own distortions (aka problems) to those working behind the veil.

whoa. i wonder how Ra would respond. Q'uo did say this:
Quote:Q'uo: You offer us similar [healing] catalyst, though this may not be known to you, and it is a great gift to us when you invite us to participate in this meditation, in this practice of group seeking, for it catalyzes our growth as well as your own.

Also, it's known that the human race continues to surprise all of those watching us. That means that we are teaching higher densities/they are learning from us!
The idea of channeling resulting in an impression of higher density energies onto a 3rd density experience is worth exploring. In the case of Carla, Don and Jim, we can guess that since they are stated as being from 5th and 6th density its likely that Carla was channelling her own memory complex so not exactly being exposed to energies shes unfamiliar with. That said there was an interesting part of her going into trance and resting in her home density that meant there was a cumulative wearying effect to the channeling e.g.

Quote:81.2 Questioner: Is this the reason for the instrument’s feeling of uninterrupted weariness?

Ra: I am Ra. There are portions of your space/time in which this may be said to be symptomatic of the psychic greeting reaction. However, the continual weariness is not due to psychic greeting but is rather an inevitable consequence of this contact.

81.3 Questioner: Why is this an inevitable consequence? What is the mechanism of contact creating weariness?

Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism creating weariness is that connection betwixt the density wherein this instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex is safely kept during these workings and the altogether variant density in which the instrument’s physical body complex resides at this space/time. As the instrument takes on more of the coloration of the resting density the third-density experience seems more heavy and wearisome. This was accepted by the instrument, as it desired to be of service. Therefore, we accept also this effect about which nothing of which we are aware may be done.

Another possibility is the process of investment. Its known that 3d entities can invest 2d entities and accelerate their progress/harvest but this is something that can and does occur in higher densities aswell. The below quote suggests it occurs in a sequential level from one density investing the prior but that could be a generality and maybe channelling/tuning/invoking is an avenue for this investment to proceed through.

Quote:77.24 ...
Let us observe your second density. Many come more rapidly to third density than others not because of an innate efficiency of catalysis but because of unusual opportunities for investment. In just such a way those of fourth density may invest third, those of fifth density may invest fourth. When fifth density has been obtained the process takes upon itself a momentum based upon the characteristics of wisdom when applied to circumstance. The Logos Itself, then, in these instances provides investment opportunities, if you wish to use that term.

Exposure to energies people arnt ready for seems to a common theme in occult circles and perhaps this is another avenue for higher densities energies to be impressed or channelled to 3d experiences.

Quote:6.1 ...
The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.
Unir. Distortions are simply beliefs. By adopting the beliefs of Ra we are adopting the distortions of a late sixth density entity that is working on merging the positive and negative paths.
(07-28-2016, 03:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Unir. Distortions are simply beliefs. By adopting the beliefs of Ra we are adopting the distortions of a late sixth density entity that is working on merging the positive and negative paths.

I think that is the only way to really move forward, by projecting your distortions unto the Creation.

The teacher teaches because it needs to learn.
(07-28-2016, 03:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Unir. Distortions are simply beliefs. By adopting the beliefs of Ra we are adopting the distortions of a late sixth density entity that is working on merging the positive and negative paths.

I assume these distortions of Ra -- the beliefs stated by Ra -- necessarily take the shape of "problems", or distortions of the Law of One, upon transferring them to any entities working behind the veil.
It is [my assumption] that an entity behind the veil  is given energy and information through channeling; the information is that regarding the distortions or beliefs of the Law of One, particularly Ra's distortions/beliefs.
The information, the distortions/beliefs, transferred opens the channeler to new concepts which would introduce new energies. Is this a correct interpretation of your thought?

If so, I believe the effect of having new energies introduced would always and only come from taking in a different perspective -- specifically, Ra offers the perspective that all things are one. The person's attempt to see that perspective, oneness in this case, and the person's interpretation of the distortions of Ra, may lead to an understanding of what idea exactly was being conveyed by the distortion/belief.
Unless the oneness cannot be grasped in regards to knowledge, rather only energies, like that of Love, may be radiated.
But [to] state the previous idea in other words: while the beliefs are those of merging the negative and positive into oneness...it is up to a seeker, or any one who adopts the perspective of the beliefs...to later herald and carry in the energy that precedes the oneness which was described by the belief.
This is what I can understand so far. I would like your input again, as clarity is better.

There are infinitely more distortions of the creator experiencing itself before beliefs even comes by.
(07-28-2016, 07:07 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]There are infinitely more distortions of the creator experiencing itself before beliefs even comes by.

It was my understanding that "distortions" were all things which are not one; so for us humans, everything would be a distortion.

It is my understanding that the OP refers to beliefs as distortions because there are beliefs, or interpretations, of what is "One". This understanding or perspective of the use of the word "belief" as "distortion", would necessarily mean that anyone who possesses beliefs, or interpretations (such as Ra's own, or any human's own) of all that is one, may not interpret what is "One" or oneness as it truly is. Thus any given belief would be a distortion of oneness.
(07-28-2016, 10:21 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 07:07 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]There are infinitely more distortions of the creator experiencing itself before beliefs even comes by.

It was my understanding that "distortions" were all things which are not one; so for us humans, everything would be a distortion.

It is my understanding that the OP refers to beliefs as distortions because there are beliefs, or interpretations, of what is "One". This understanding or perspective of the use of the word "belief" as "distortion", would necessarily mean that anyone who possesses beliefs, or interpretations (such as Ra's own, or any human's own) of all that is one, may not interpret what is "One" or oneness as it truly is. Thus any given belief would be a distortion of oneness.

Do you purposely miss the immense difference between density experience?
All are part of one and all beliefs will eventually lead back to one.
(07-28-2016, 10:41 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]

Definitely not purposely. This is not me playing the devil's advocate or being purposefully ignorant, if either is what your implying. I will need clarity on what you're alluding to.

In third density we cannot understand oneness. We can, however, find the love in the moment, and understand that all other "ways", or laws, except oneness are a distortion of oneness.

That is my understanding at the moment. It may be wrong.
While there is a difference between density experience, no density experience beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being. Ra's understandings which are coming from 6th density, as well, certainly can allude to oneness. You, I, and others may understand there are differences in the experience for each density, and I acknowledge this. I take it as truth. Is this what you meant? If so, my answer is: I do not miss such a difference.
If this isn't what you meant, I can hope you will clarify it for me, or leave me to my own resources.

OP if this greatly digresses from your initial point, then I'm sorry. I felt there ought to be some clarity.
(07-29-2016, 04:59 AM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 10:41 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]

Definitely not purposely. This is not me playing the devil's advocate or being purposefully ignorant, if either is what your implying. I will need clarity on what you're alluding to.

In third density we cannot understand oneness. We can, however, find the love in the moment, and understand that all other "ways", or laws, except oneness are a distortion of oneness.

That is my understanding at the moment. It may be wrong.
While there is a difference between density experience, no density experience beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being. Ra's understandings which are coming from 6th density, as well, certainly can allude to oneness. You, I, and others may understand there are differences in the experience for each density, and I acknowledge this. I take it as truth. Is this what you meant? If so, my answer is: I do not miss such a difference.
If this isn't what you meant, I can hope you will clarify it for me, or leave me to my own resources.

OP if this greatly digresses from your initial point, then I'm sorry. I felt there ought to be some clarity.

You are most correct. If you will allow me to change 'experience' to 'distortion' in your sentence;
Quote:While there is a difference between density distortion, no density distortion beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being.
(07-29-2016, 08:30 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]You are most correct. If you will allow me to change 'experience' to 'distortion' in your sentence;

Quote:While there is a difference between density distortion, no density distortion beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being.

Okay, now three things:
-will you explain to me where you initially perceived my mistake?
-what do you take as the definition of "distortion"?
-what's your take on the original post of this thread? Besides, y'know, what you already posted. (This is for GentleReckoning; sorry for deviating this much.)
You already answered OP's question. We cannot possibly understand what belief is outside the boundries of time, as Ra are.
(07-29-2016, 04:59 AM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]While there is a difference between density experience, no density experience beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being.

I have some quotes here that can posit otherwise.

Quote:Ra (48.8): ...The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies.

Quote:Ra (48.10): ...There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors.
(07-31-2016, 05:59 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I have some quotes here that can posit otherwise.

Quote:Ra (48.8): ...The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies.

Quote:Ra (48.10): ...There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors.

The quotes you gave do not support the idea that penetrating any of the energy centers and/or activating any of the energy bodies is equivalent to experiencing the density which corresponds to the true-color-ray.

Ra has, at least once, explicitly stated the third and fourth density are different. I would assume the same applies to each other density compared against third density.

I'm not convinced, then, that an energy body activation is equal to a density experience.
This is my third draft. The other drafts I had were unnecessarily courteous and digressed/elaborated more, but the above is mostly the core and a suitable response.

I'll leave this from one of the drafts though, because it seems important:

"For example, consider the green-ray body which may be called the astral body. An adept can explore this body, I assume, just like the other bodies [(the devachanic body and the form-maker/etheric body)]. But will the [3rd-density] adept, then, understand the fourth density? To my knowledge, such understanding would not be possible until the adept graduates from third density. In that case the experience of fourth density, this particular density at the very least, cannot be understood."

But I'm ready to concede, and am leaning towards you being correct.

Other drafts had an issue with the off-chance that Ra, in your quote, was alluding to the inner planes of third density which contain the devachanic and astral planes. (17.34 - 17.39) Furthermore, the Ra Material states that the indigo-ray body/etheric/form-maker body, normally activates after an incarnate human's death, and the place of this post-death process is the metaphysical plane (also known as time/space), or inner plane...

Quote:71.6
Ra: In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

...not the sixth density for example. So after one's death, if the indigo-ray body is immediately activated (as it should normally be), it should not necessarily mean that an entity is resting in sixth density, but rather it is simply resting in the indigo-ray, or form-maker, body.

The same, I believe, would apply to a third density entity who has activated one of the energy bodies it has in potentiation. By this logic, an adept may not necessarily experience the sixth density after activating the indigo-ray body. The same with other energy bodies and their corresponding true-color-ray densities.

However, the idea that consciousness can be placed in a "state" which corresponds with an energ[y] body, seems like it will be a turning point in this argument. I don't know what to make of that idea yet.

Also, this is for the OP's first sentence:

Quote:15.9
Ra: There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.
Edit: I misunderstood sorry.

(07-31-2016, 05:59 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 04:59 AM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]While there is a difference between density experience, no density experience beyond our own can be understood by a third-density being.

I have some quotes here that can posit otherwise.

Quote:

This is unquestionably possible.

But can one really consciously understand a different density experience/reality/beingness? We are so small and so very confused. We've the gift of belief to point us out of the darkness, but it has infinite aspects of expressing itself through all creation and densities. The confusion or the first distortion is really what I am on about on this current topic.
PS. I'm sorry if I'm misunderstood I have a rather uneasy time typing what I actually feel/mean.
since adepts generally go beyond the green ray requirement of harvestability its somewhat safe to assume that adepts that have penetrated the higher centers and true colours were probably more often wanderers from these higher densities.

the below quotes then would suggest that activation of these true colours or denser bodies within 3d is itself hindered from being an actual activation or 'god-like' experience of how life would be in a native green or blue activated body since its more of a yellow ray experience of these bodies.

Quote:Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve
In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.
How do you suppose wanderers can move from higher densities to third density? If that is possible, then would not the opposite phenomenon be possible, not merely after physical death, but in incarnation in out-of-body states. Perhaps it is like using an elevator. You can go up and down. Though this is a rough analogy. According to Bashar some people visit 5D, 6D and even 7D temporarily in DMT trips. I don't believe the densities are somewhere "out there", but are an expression of the inner self and its development. They are within one's mind, within the (subjective) universal mind. In climbing the steps of light, it only seems that you are ascending to a different outer environment, but really you are bringing more of your multidimensional inner environment into manifestation, into an understandable platform of experience. At least this is my interpretation.

Quote:The quotes you gave do not support the idea that penetrating any of the energy centers and/or activating any of the energy bodies is equivalent to experiencing the density which corresponds to the true-color-ray.

How so? Here is the quote in more detail. I will give my interpretation of it and if you find any incorrectness in it, I would like to hear your opinion.

Quote:"As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation."

My interpretation is that each true-color density has all the seven energy centers and each of these energy centers correspond to the sub-densities of a true-color density. So it can be said that a true-color density is an entire dimension of inner and outer planes. That dimension has a vibrational boundary and when an entity crosses it and makes the 'quantum leap', they will find themselves in a more intense or complex dimension (true-color density) of the seven sub-densities. Each entity has all of the dimensions in potentiation at all times.

You are the One Infinite Creator; the Supreme of all things. It is your heritage and your right to experience the Creator's grace. Let that sink in for a moment, because the intellect alone does not usually comprehend the magnitude of this statement, and it can not be said enough.

So what Ra is saying in this portion of the quote?

Quote:"There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers..."

That there are some individuals who have climbed many of the sub-densities of true-color yellow (3D). Then Ra says (continuation to the statement):

Quote:"...and several of the true colors."

So some individuals have crossed the boundary beyond true-color yellow into not just true-color green but several others as well (blue, indigo, violet?).

And Ra also says it can be done within incarnation:
Quote:"This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great."

Though I am not absolutely certain about what Ra means by the danger/disarrangement, but I have my suspicions.

Now, here is the major revelation in the quote:

Quote:"The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience."

If one is absolutely determined to seek the heart of the Creator while in third-density, they can gain entry into the gateway density (true-color violet) and come to eventual Nirvana (8D).

Quote:Ra (41.16): "...The third-density being, having the potential for complete self-awareness..."

Ra (17.18): "Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity..."

If the third-density being has the potential for complete self awareness, then that means that the spirit can be integrated and synthesized in third-density. Therefore it is possible to reach exalted states of consciousness [during out-of-body experiences?]. In out-of-body states because otherwise it would be infringement to those who are in 3D space/time. But if Ra spoke about the inner planes of 3D in that quote, then forgive me for the inconvenience.

I know there is from time to time some controversy about Thoth's emerald tablets, but I am reminded of a part where he says:

Quote:Not as man am I
for free have I become of dimensions and planes.
In each, take I on a new body.
In each, I change in my form.
Know I now that the formless is all there is of form.
Based on my personal experiences, to move into higher density the mind needed to be let go of and as such the mind retains little of what can be experienced. I think you can literally experience eons out of here before coming back to this experience, so how does it make sense for the mind to integrate eons of information, possibly other 3D minds in different worlds, etc, while remaining functional and in understanding of it's experience here.

Although I said that, it seems with the use of salvia I am able to integrate a personality that stands at the crossroad, one that is half here & half out of here yet perceive neither truly. Life here is alien in that it wouldn't find where it lives nor know where it works, will find the idea of a familly strange and bothersome, yet infinite chaos of light seems typical although no part of it is remembered. The further this personality goes on the other side, the less is remembered upon re-entering the veil and the more it stays here, the more it fades.

Anyway... that's based on my own experiences.
Trance and out of body experience has its benefits I would agree on that.
But I think we're jumping way over our selves when we say we can understand every density. Specifically speaking in 3D experience where there is so much catalyst due to the first distortion/confusion. Can we grasp the idea of a timeless experience? I mean all we have is a bunch of channeled material and signs of truth from our higher self/universe, shouldn't we first digest that before saying we can know and understand all density experience when we don't quite fully understood our own? I mean just love is so far fetched considering how separated we are, how is it like being of a single united memory complex? I don't know. Can you say that you do? What do we really know? Experience-wise. Not that much... Can barely recall what we were in our last incarnation, let alone what's yet to come.
For the longest time after learning about the Ra material, I wanted to help Ra with their distortions. But I don't know if in 3D we can help smooth 6D distortions, or even begin to understand them.
(08-02-2016, 08:20 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Now, here is the major revelation in the quote:

Quote:"The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience."

If one is absolutely determined to seek the heart of the Creator while in third-density, they can gain entry into the gateway density (true-color violet) and come to eventual Nirvana (8D).

One word of warning about this quote -- Ra occasionally uses the word "octave" and "density" interchangeably. So they could be conceivably referring to simply the next density of experience. It is also possible that you are correct and it does in fact refer to octave in the sense of 8th density intelligent infinity. For what it is worth, I believe it is possible for complete dis-identification of form as we know it to occur in certain extremely rare cases, whether that is what Ra was intending to say or not.

For the most part, I have a similar view of the bodies as you: each density contains seven bodies corresponding to the seven energy centers which are links to the different colored rays. In each density, the seven bodies range from the physical (red) all the way up to the purely nonphysical (violet). So a physical 3rd density body is the red ray subdensity of true color yellow. A physical 2nd density body is the red sub density of true color orange, and so on. So in each density we have the: physical (sometimes called the chemical body), lower astral (sometimes called the "lower emotional body"), middle astral (lower mental body), higher astral (higher emotional body), devachanic (higher mental body), causal (etheric body -- as Ra called it), and the buddhic (spiritual or "universal" body).

So just like we have a different chemical body in each density, we have different astral bodies in each density, different causal bodies, different devachanic bodies, and so on in each progressive density. As we evolve our ability to "take in" and utilize the rays becomes more refined, which results in more refined manifested vehicles in these different planes.
Does non-physical still have structure? Can you "see" anything in complete non-physical?
(08-02-2016, 08:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does non-physical still have structure? Can you "see" anything in complete non-physical?

Most of our inbetween life experiences are not "100%" nonphysical in my opinion so that is still an entirely natural vibrational translation to have in most cases. But in complete and total intangible nonphysical, no, there is nothing to "see" in the way that we are generally accustomed to seeing. But you won't miss it (you could immediately reactivate the vibration of sensory experience at will, but you won't feel any need to). Our sensory perception of the world pales to absolute insignificance compared to the nucleus of aliveness/bliss/infinite understanding/creativity/oneness you will experience (experience is not the right word, as it tends to imply subject and object, *become* is perhaps closer) in that nirvana. So no sight in the physical sense, but one might argue that consciousness itself is a form of "illumination". So this infinite awareness of infinite potential could be termed a kind of "sight".
So the realm of pure thought is somewhere between physical and non-physical I imagine. Where you see what you are thinking about.

I look forward to that bliss/oneness/ultimate creativity. But I'm in no rush.
(08-02-2016, 10:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So the realm of pure thought is somewhere between physical and non-physical I imagine. Where you see what you are thinking about.

Well, everything is pure thought, but its whether that thought, or vibration, is being translated tangibly (objective) or intangibly (subjective). In the red ray physical, things are almost exclusively translated tangibly. On the astral levels, this is true to a great extent also, and above the astral levels, it begins to lean more towards intangible thoughts, pure distillations of emotions, realms of pure color, pure sound, pure geometry, and things of that nature, and then gradually turns to just pure creative energy which we might call "the light of truth" or just pure "inspiration". My words don't do it justice of course, it is only the most crude approximation.  
(08-02-2016, 10:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So the realm of pure thought is somewhere between physical and non-physical I imagine. Where you see what you are thinking about.

Well, everything is pure thought, but its whether that thought, or vibration, is being translated tangibly (objective) or intangibly (subjective). In the red ray physical, things are almost exclusively translated tangibly. On the astral levels, this is true to a great extent also, and above the astral levels, it begins to lean more towards intangible thoughts, pure distillations of emotions, realms of pure color, pure sound, pure geometry, and things of that nature, and then gradually turns to just pure creative energy which we might call "the light of truth" or just pure "inspiration". My words don't do it justice of course, it is only the most crude approximation.  

So with this pure creative energy, is anything we create original, or a first time creation?
(08-02-2016, 10:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So with this pure creative energy, is anything we create original, or a first time creation?

Only relative to ones incarnate awareness, meaning, it might be "new" to some particular personality or entities awareness, which of course is created through focus and limitation, but nothing is new to source in my opinion. Infinity is infinity, it cannot become more infinite, or less infinite.

So in some strictly technical sense, nothing is a unique creation, but in a practical sense, yes, because we, as subsets of the creator, are always creating the experience of "newness". It isn't an addition to infinity, rather, it is an practical experience embedded in infinity. That's the whole point of individuating, to experience the growth, the newness, the discovery (which again is not adding anything to infinity, it is simply a lower, always existing, energy shell of that infinity). As Ra says, this is an alternative, chosen by each of us, to understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things.
Pages: 1 2