Bring4th

Full Version: Cory Herter & Pineal Activation Products - Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched his ascension class video, and was interested in many of the statements he was making. I have not since returned to view his material upon visiting the online store...

$2,000 for a king sized Sacred-G bed set

Hmmm.

Quote:The Sacred G Fusion King Size Bed Set is a perfect package for your bed to get the maximum benefits of Sacred G Technology. Each Sacred G Fusion case contains 100 Sacred G Fusion Posters. Sacred G Fusion is designed to activate the Pineal Gland, increase DMT production making you dream more and accelerating the body's natural healing process. As the body heals, energy is released and new senses are activated increasing consciousness and awakening spiritual and psychic abilities. The beautiful Sacred G Case is not just a fancy design. It was actually created to add an extra layer of EMF Protection as well as reduce any type of cleansing effects induced from Sacred G Fusion as it purifies your body

Hmmmmmmmm.

My personal belief is that any ritual, technique or method is merely a permission slip (as bashar has labelled it), enabling access to portions of consciousness that may not have been previously acknowledged/understood/activated.

Meaning one can 'enable', as such, abilities within their consciousness without any external help (bar the inspiration of course). When I see a $2K product - which is simply a collection of posters (hopefully not paper based!) - claiming to activate the pineal gland (and hence DMT production), I begin to wonder how many people believe they need a product in order to unlock natural abilities of consciousness.

A good example is dolphins. Can anyone recall seeing one sleep on a geometric pattern consisting of rocks and water-based plant life? :¬)

Perhaps someone who claims to have access to phenomenal esoteric information, could share the most empowering information that countless philosophers/sources over time have offered; the power is within. Surely Corey, with his wealth of information, is aware of this, and yet is inclined to push people in the direction of particular products.

In summary, his stuff may very well work. However, I propose that printing out your own posters in which you truly believe will help your pineal activate will do the exact same thing. As will meditating upon its activation for 5 minutes before sleep. Which is, if you have not tried it before, worth doing :¬)

I would very much like to hear some opinions regarding Cory's messages, and products. Anyone?

L&L
I have been using his Sacred G Fusion for about a month. Started with printouts. The download is just $10 and you can print all you want.
After that, I ordered one of the 100-count boxes. They come out to $1 a poster, plus shipping.
Having used Zero-Point before this I felt it [Sacred G] was stronger.
Definitely can feel energy from it when holding one of the big posters. It's poster-quality definitely, not cheap paper.

I sleep on about 70 of them now, having given others out. I can tell you when I wake up I have to drink water because it does have some detox effects.
Sure, you can do this on your own without products. Though as money is energy itself, I feel it a fair exchange.
I just ordered two more of his buy-three-get-one-free, for a total of 800 posters.
I am energy sensitive myself, so I can feel a single one.

Yeah, getting the download and seeing for yourself is a great way to start. He has free downloads on the sacredg.com site.

If you watched the video, you're familiar with how these and other techologies can increase the energy to allow for increase in consciousness, or processing speed. Meditation can certainly do it, though I find this to be much faster.
I will know more when I finish the bed set. With his deal now, a bedset would run around $700, not $2000.

Re his messages, they resonate well with me. It doesn't knock me out (put me to sleep) when he gets into depth about dimensions of growth, 1-3,4-6,7-9, and such. Tapping into systems, and being able to do downloads of these systems, has fascinated me. In my limited experience of 1 month with his stuff, I can say that I do feel a lot more centered, and have a lot more energy. I am also finding it easier to get onto a vegetarian diet. While this would have some part on feeling more clear, I do notice immediate effects when I'm around the posters.

You could try the meditation station as well, which is free: http://sacredg.com/collective/page/meditation
(06-24-2010, 11:06 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using his Sacred G Fusion for about a month. Started with printouts. The download is just $10 and you can print all you want.
After that, I ordered one of the 100-count boxes. They come out to $1 a poster, plus shipping.
Having used Zero-Point before this I felt it was stronger.
Definitely can feel energy from it when holding one of the big posters. It's poster-quality definitely, not cheap paper.

I sleep on about 70 of them now, having given others out. I can tell you when I wake up I have to drink water because it does have some detox effects.
Sure, you can do this on your own without products. Though as money is energy itself, I feel it a fair exchange.
I just ordered two more of his buy-three-get-one-free, for a total of 800 posters.
I am energy sensitive myself, so I can feel a single one.

Yeah, getting the download and seeing for yourself is a great way to start. He has free downloads on the sacredg.com site.

If you watched the video, you're familiar with how these and other techologies can increase the energy to allow for increase in consciousness, or processing speed. Meditation can certainly do it, though I find this to be much faster.
I will know more when I finish the bed set. With his deal now, a bedset would run around $700, not $2000.

Re his messages, they resonate well with me. It doesn't knock me out (put me to sleep) when he gets into depth about dimensions of growth, 1-3,4-6,7-9, and such. Tapping into systems, and being able to do downloads of these systems, has fascinated me. In my limited experience of 1 month with his stuff, I can say that I do feel a lot more centered, and have a lot more energy. I am also finding it easier to get onto a vegetarian diet. While this would have some part on feeling more clear, I do notice immediate effects when I'm around the posters.

You could try the meditation station as well, which is free: http://sacredg.com/collective/page/meditation

Thanks for sharing your experiences Gemini, always very valuable to hear from first hand experience.

My question is, do you think you could have made this progression with intention alone, i.e. generating the same belief system of increasing energy that the posters brought to you, but without them? Thats where I'm coming from with the notion of permission slips; techniques that allow one to unlock natural abilities of consciousness.

I have a feeling that my doubting of the products will cause me to get nothing from them, even if they are entirely valid. Thats the catch with consciousness; whether you believe you can or you can't - you're right :¬)
Well, I've meditated only about 7 months off and on. I believe something big will hit in 2012, and feel I need to prepare myself as much as possible. Though I still play and go have fun. It's not self-development all the time. I'm here to experience life.

Cory mentions that to fully activate our DNA, we have to make some 1 billion connections. With just under 2.5 years to go till what I believe will be that superwave, I sort of need to accelerate my development.

My mom doubts this stuff. I put a poster under her bed and she does have more energy. But also she sometimes feels a bit sick, due to the detox effects.

I gave 3 posters to a friend of mine who isn't really spiritual, but he trusts me. He says he sleeps like a baby now.
But it all depends on your brainwave states. You might toss and turn, or have nightmares, or sleep very deep. Depends on which brainwave states you are stuck in. And you might not notice anything for 3 months if you're really stuck. I felt something right away.

The Sacred G Fusion is technology. So it's not about believing in it. Someone might not believe a laser will work but it still does. Sacred Geometry does something definite with your body's energy. It's not about belief or not here. It's about systems. Recoding and upgrading our DNA systems.
for me Namaste i look at it i have a god self . i dont need any product or
anybodys permission to access it. if someone wants to pay for a product
or sell a product thats fine for me. me ill do it the old fashioned way .
God didnt put us here to need someone else or get someone elses
permission to access her. an honest an sincere heart without guile
will do the trick methinks. and i dont mind buying a book. but spending
a lot of money on something is not for me and never will be.

norral
Norral is absolutely right here. Ultimately we are all perfect beings, and there is no right or wrong in what we do. Go by what you feel is right for you.

Me personally, and this is only speaking for me, I take all the help I can get along the way. I still make my own decisions and in my own unique vibration, determine what works best for me at my current nexus, and what does not. So I don't need technology, or even this website for instance. I choose to make use of available resources.

(06-24-2010, 11:47 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]for me Namaste i look at it i have a god self . i dont need any product or
anybodys permission to access it. if someone wants to pay for a product
or sell a product thats fine for me. me ill do it the old fashioned way .
God didnt put us here to need someone else or get someone elses
permission to access her. an honest an sincere heart without guile
will do the trick methinks. and i dont mind buying a book. but spending
a lot of money on something is not for me and never will be.

norral
(06-24-2010, 03:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Me personally, and this is only speaking for me, I take all the help I can get along the way. I still make my own decisions and in my own unique vibration, determine what works best for me at my current nexus, and what does not. So I don't need technology, or even this website for instance. I choose to make use of available resources.

Yes, Makes sense. I have no idea about the product but going to check the information out. Also going to check Bashar out. Now heard his name mentioned twice...

I will also take any help I can get. I am mostly old school but still take the technology help in this case as walking would take more effort than driving to the destination. If there is a destination. But if walking is the reward then it is all the same. So now I have contradicted myself Smile Oh well !!!
Bashar is interesting and appears to be benevolent. However, For what it's worth he states that he is us 300 years in the future, although a hybrid race - human and gray resulting from the gray abductions of humans during our lifetime now. Alex Collier, through his contact with an Andromeda being, believes that not all grays are malevolent; they are of Orion but want to be free of Orion control. The gray race is dying out & they want to use our DNA to perpetuate their species.
(06-26-2010, 01:10 PM)kerrylc Wrote: [ -> ]Bashar is interesting and appears to be benevolent. However, For what it's worth he states that he is us 300 years in the future, although a hybrid race - human and gray resulting from the gray abductions of humans during our lifetime now. Alex Collier, through his contact with an Andromeda being, believes that not all grays are malevolent; they are of Orion but want to be free of Orion control. The gray race is dying out & they want to use our DNA to perpetuate their species.

"The gray race is dying out & they want to use our DNA to perpetuate their species."

It's interesting to note that that is an element in the story of the science fiction series Stargate SG1.
(06-24-2010, 10:04 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I would very much like to hear some opinions regarding Cory's messages, and products. Anyone?

L&L

I spent some time watching Cory's videos and checking his products. I did enjoy the sounds in the meditation Gemini Wolf posted here. I think if you want to experience his system, it is worth a try but the ancient Yantra do the same thing.

http://www.google.com/images?q=yantra&oe...CEUQsAQwAw

I place more trust in Yantra to accomplish the same thing but that may be just me.

On another note I am absolutely loving Bashar. I see myself spending a lot more time with Bashar and understanding what he says...he has the ability to bring the esoteric to the practical and make mundane appear magical...
(06-24-2010, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe something big will hit in 2012, and feel I need to prepare myself as much as possible. Though I still play and go have fun. It's not self-development all the time. I'm here to experience life.

Bashar says that the Quarantine would be lifted in 2012.

http://www.bashar.org/handouts.html

That hit me like a ton of bricks. That made a lot of sense to me. That shift opens a lot of new doors, actually it removes all doors BigSmile

And the world would never be the same again. There would be free and open alien contact with both positive and negative types. That could be very frightening for some and very liberating for others...The old systems of control and manipulations would not be able to continue. However the new ones would be tried by the 'dark t shirt' team... It is more like earth beings coming of age. it is like becoming that age where a teenager after going through the troublesome time is now moving into the adulthood era. The drinking and driving is possible and also the freedom is unlimited. Now the adult has to make a choice by himself/herself. and more prepared we are for that moment, better for us...
thefool: that's exactly what I love about Bashar - his messages are so profound and empowering. His explanations of the Universe are also excellent, and how we move through parallel universes (by our vibration) without even realising it.

norral: agreed - my take is also that relying on something else is removing the power from yourself. I do see how they can help of course, as sometimes we need a point of focus which opens the door to new thinking. They come with a trap however: dependency. One could easily think they are not complete without a product or ritual they are used to/rely upon.
Ive used this stuff before. I printed out alot of the free designs he used to have on his site, and put them underneath my pillow. It definitely does work, but I stopped using it for a few reasons.

I felt very uncentered and not 'energetically' myself. It felt like these designs were programming my energy field a certain way.

I felt massive overstimulation and insomnia

I started to realize how highly unlikely his story about his "400 near death experiences" was

All of his videos and lectures were saying things that were completely different than sources I have come to trust (Ra, Qu'o, Seth etc)

Looking at his facebook page and some of his videos I saw that he has ALOT of video games (most video games are very violent) and enjoys heavy metal music. Which is totally fine and acceptable, but it wouldn't seem someone who has had all those amazing experiences and can coach others on spiritual evolution would be interested in those things.

I saw a video of him talking about 2012 and saying it was going to be total disaster because the earth was going to "reset itself" and that they were trying to help us by genociding all those jews in ww2 (he also admited he talked about "the positive side of microchipping" at a conference")

I get really bad intuitive vibes from him

Id really like to hear your opinions on this.

Thank You
Free sound mediations to activate Pineal Gland (and more),
available at: < http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts >

You need sign a promise not to record for sale, oh you'll see, or rather You'll hear.

Head phones are a good idea.
(04-23-2012, 07:17 AM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]Free sound mediations to activate Pineal Gland (and more),

You need sign a promise not to record for sale, oh you'll see, or rather You'll hear.

With this one:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/single%...5%2C35.MP3
(rightklick and "save file as..")
You dont need to register, and you dont need to promise s***, i made it, i'm giving it.

Also theres no pig-in-the-bag "mystery" associated to it.
The frequency is 115,35; the pineal gland.. thats all it is.

And heres the spectrum, for those who care to see why my claim might be factual.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/001.jpg

If you dont like sound, you could always buy a nuummite (spot-on the pineal gland, plus all energies feet to throat), amethyst (the whole general head-area) or smthn.
All the "poster" or shape derived energies can be recreated if you just know the color/frequency associated with it..
You could get around, spending a fraction of the price.... if you just know your s***.
(04-23-2012, 07:17 AM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]Free sound mediations to activate Pineal Gland (and more),

Oh my god, I need to express my deepest gratitude towards you! Thank you!
The shamanic meditation (the one in the top when you agree for personal use license) was already VERY intense - and then I went towards that White Tara mantra... and I needed to dig that deeply because it resonated with me instantly.

And now, I have been listening to that almost non-stop in the past..well, 3 hours? One of that was an inner journey, very etheric experience, the other two I was just doing my daily routine on the web and refused to stop the stong from repeating.

Amazing. Thank you, again.

Edit: Also, Liet, it would be good if you took a second look at that site. It is a bit more than just "knowing your s**t", it is very touching and original material. You will not leave disappointed Wink
(04-23-2012, 03:22 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Also, Liet, it would be good if you took a second look at that site. It is a bit more than just "knowing your s**t", it is very touching and original material. You will not leave disappointed Wink

Do know that i was refering to the "mysterious energy of the posters" on that part.
Tho regarding the previously mentioned site, if you say it'll be worthwile, brb checking it out...

Edit: I see no special-music relating to the root, celiac/solar plexus or curing pain... sadface.
I'm not intrested in being top-heavy (i cant utalize any crystal other than the black ones, without my top energies becoming undirected, thus not very tall).
(04-23-2012, 04:24 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 03:22 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Also, Liet, it would be good if you took a second look at that site. It is a bit more than just "knowing your s**t", it is very touching and original material. You will not leave disappointed Wink

Do know that i was refering to the "mysterious energy of the poster" on that part.
tho regarding the previously mentioned site, if you say it'll be worthwile, brb checking it out...

Definitely worth it! Especially the White Tara meditation! That is out of this world. : )
(04-23-2012, 04:31 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 04:24 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]

Do know that i was refering to the "mysterious energy of the poster" on that part.
tho regarding the previously mentioned site, if you say it'll be worthwile, brb checking it out...

Definitely worth it! Especially the White Tara meditation! That is out of this world. : )

So i made a tone set which what i assume is of the exact same energy pattern as the white tara meditation chant/sound... just for fun.
Rklick and save file as...
I just saw this thread. You guys have some awesome questions and there is a lot of really great discussion on energy, healing, sacred geometry and opening up the body.

I am going to share some links with you that will hopefully help answer some of your questions that you have.

I changed my name when I got married to represent our mission and purpose in life. So instead of Cory Herter, now it's Core Love.

This is my new personal site, there is not a lot on it since I just started putting it up. You will find a video where I shared my experiences I went through as a result of my car accident. You can decide if what I share is truthful after you watch it, rather than just based on what someone said.

http://corelove.com

If you are interested in Sacred G Technology. It was featured on MTV and opened up the concept of Sacred Geometry to millions of people that might not know about it otherwise. Whether or not you believe it works, doesn't change the fact that it has helped people question the deeper elements of life. Since 2006, I have shipped 2.5 million posters and several million stickers.

You can get almost all of my Sacred G Designs for free at this site. You can download and print them to do your own tests. You will also find a bunch more videos.

http://sacredg.com

For some of my newer videos on a variety of topics posted in this thread, you can go to:

http://SacredGeometry.com

and a cool meditation at:

http://SacredGeometry.net

If you have heard about Energized Water and would like to test out my new technology to Energize water, you can visit this facebook group. This is also free for you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/instantenergizedwater/

If you really want to access a bunch more videos, I have posted over 100 of them in my google+ community and you can also access all of them for Free as well.

http://corelove.org

Hopefully all of these links, videos and downloads will be helpful in your quest to activate your body, mind and spirit.

Best Regards,

Core Love

aka. Cory Herter
Hi Core, I always enjoyed the video presentations you did for the groups. I've chatted live with you before. You were always entertaining and packed full of knowledge about hyperspace. I've seen the Sacred G pattern when I did DMT in the past. I bought some 800 of your posters, though I don't use them anymore because they were too stimulating for my schizophrenia.
Hey Gemini,

The Sacred G Simulator is good for schizophrenia. It helps stabilize and grow up our internal council systems. The same chaos that is classified as schizophrenia is the same as when the internal council system activates and our personality fragments into multiple parts. The various parts act like children until you grow them up so they can serve you properly.
(06-06-2014, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Core, I always enjoyed the video presentations you did for the groups. I've chatted live with you before. You were always entertaining and packed full of knowledge about hyperspace. I've seen the Sacred G pattern when I did DMT in the past. I bought some 800 of your posters, though I don't use them anymore because they were too stimulating for my schizophrenia.
Hey Gemini I asked my fiancée if she would join bring4th today because I have been in the chat room recently and find it personally helpful. She is 31 this year and has had schizophrenia since she was 16 (we started dating at 15). Her troubles at night also effect me. I don't understand this personality fragment thing that I read here and attribute the negative voices she has with orion minions as described in the books. However this is purely a subjective thing on my part. This is a big deal for me as I have to pay for the bills and get up early for work, so when she has a bad night, so do I. If she joins here is there any chance you could communicate with her or is this not something that you would feel comfortable with? I am sure her guides speak to her (the positive voices) but feel clueless as to being able to help. My remedy at the moment is to pitch up my tent in the garden so I can get a good nights sleep in time for a challenging days work ahead. I am expected to work hard during the day so sleep is important to me. Her name is Heidi and she said she would join as she felt peaceful when I read the Law of One to her at night. It doesn't really sink in for her though. Would you befriend her here if she joined is what I am asking, this would also get her off of facebook as I don't think that is helping either.

Thanks.

Nick.
I am not much for giving advice, but I could tell about my own experiences. I can try to be a friend, as I do my best to love everyone.

Edit: I will do my best to be a good friend.
Hey Nick

On http://SacredGeometry.com

There is a video that includes a breathing sequence called the One Breath. This breath sequence converts the charges that are active in a person's conscious mind. If you do this breath with her, it will start converting the charges and enable her body and mind to heal and be at peace. It is really fast to do, it only takes a couple minutes. You can do it several times, just wait a few minutes in-between.

Also, if you click on the H2O App, it will show you how to Energize Water so that you can help heal the body and mind faster.

Core

(06-06-2014, 06:42 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2014, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Core, I always enjoyed the video presentations you did for the groups. I've chatted live with you before. You were always entertaining and packed full of knowledge about hyperspace. I've seen the Sacred G pattern when I did DMT in the past. I bought some 800 of your posters, though I don't use them anymore because they were too stimulating for my schizophrenia.
Hey Gemini I asked my fiancée if she would join bring4th today because I have been in the chat room recently and find it personally helpful. She is 31 this year and has had schizophrenia since she was 16 (we started dating at 15). Her troubles at night also effect me. I don't understand this personality fragment thing that I read here and attribute the negative voices she has with orion minions as described in the books. However this is purely a subjective thing on my part. This is a big deal for me as I have to pay for the bills and get up early for work, so when she has a bad night, so do I. If she joins here is there any chance you could communicate with her or is this not something that you would feel comfortable with? I am sure her guides speak to her (the positive voices) but feel clueless as to being able to help. My remedy at the moment is to pitch up my tent in the garden so I can get a good nights sleep in time for a challenging days work ahead. I am expected to work hard during the day so sleep is important to me. Her name is Heidi and she said she would join as she felt peaceful when I read the Law of One to her at night. It doesn't really sink in for her though. Would you befriend her here if she joined is what I am asking, this would also get her off of facebook as I don't think that is helping either.

Thanks.

Nick.
(06-06-2014, 06:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am not much for giving advice, but I could tell about my own experiences. I can try to be a friend, as I do my best to love everyone.

Edit: I will do my best to be a good friend.
Thank you Gemini.

There are no expectations of course, I just felt that as she is in a similar situation to you it may be a good thing. She can be a good listener too!

I will let you know when she joins and her screen name.

Thanks again.

Thanks Corey for your link and advice. Will give it a try with her blessing.
Germans would call it “Bauernfängerei” which undoubtedly applies.

Just consider: There is no “sacred technology” out there whatsoever. No one is able to engineer claimed technology because there is no science behind it. If there were, it would be known. It is as simple as that.
I put the 8 boxes of Sacred G Fusion under my bed last night I had bought years ago, but they were put in my closet because I found them too stimulating.

When I pulled them out, I found I had 9 boxes, so one box somehow appeared.

I slept very nice last night. I kind of remember my dream.

I'm wanting it to help me bust through blockages.