Bring4th

Full Version: Flux Transfert Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just for info, according to NASA, magnetic portals connect Earth to the Sun 93 millions miles away, every 8 minutes. It is called Flux Transfert Event or FTE. Every eight minutes, the two fields connect, forming a portal taking the form of a cylinder as wide as the Earth itself and, through which particles can flow to Earth.

To read the whole article, go to:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci...0oct_ftes/

We knew about the Moon portals, now we know more about the Solar ones!

Love, Light and more Light Wink

Whitefeather
This is great! Thank you for posting this...I had the greatest visualization after reading the article.

What I'm wondering is if it takes the light from the sun 8min to get here and the fact that a portal opens every 8min are these two events linked? (I would think so) If so then I would speculate that every 8min we get a regeneration of our time line. And possiblily earths on a different time line are lining up in between our 8min.

I also find it interesting that the passive FTE are discounted in the article as being possible unimportant, as if anything so astounding could be unimportant. But it very much reminds me of the active male energy and the passive female energy. Both highly important but rarely equal in our recent history. But times they are a change'n! lol

(06-24-2010, 04:11 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]We knew about the Moon portals, now we know more about the Solar ones!

Whitefeather

I'm not sure I know about the moon portals other than speculation could you post some more info about that if you have it?

Anyhoo, thanks again for posting this- very enjoyable article.
(06-25-2010, 05:39 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! Thank you for posting this...I had the greatest visualization after reading the article.

Amazing! We are definitely connecting... Would you care to share some of your visualization? Of course only if you wish to...

Quote:... But times they are a change'n! lol

Definitely so!

Quote:
(06-24-2010, 04:11 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]We knew about the Moon portals, now we know more about the Solar ones!

Whitefeather

I'm not sure I know about the moon portals other than speculation could you post some more info about that if you have it?

Anyhoo, thanks again for posting this- very enjoyable article.

I would need to do a Google search about the Moon portals to see what is new and/or available nowadays. Briefly, I have been aware about them for many many years. I came accross crucial info years ago and, from there, more info just came popping into my life bit by bit. I am aware that the Lunar knots are times of portals lasting several hours. A lunar knot is when the ecliptic crosses the plane of the circonvolution of the Moon around Earth; this occurs every two weeks, once as a 'ascending lunar knot' and, once as a 'descending lunar knot'. It is possible to identify those days from a 'moon calendar'. Of course, they are many other moon portals. Halloween is another one and so on.
This is useful information when you do 'Light work' as I do because as a precaution, it is better to avoid Light working during these since Ligt work is done from the inner plane - as Chanelling also is. Moon portals as you have probably guessed are used by 4D negative to cross over into 3D. The 4D negative have a strong tendency to mess up things for us down here in 3D. To understand their range of influence, there was a big lunar knot on the 30th May, at the time when the Aid Flotilla, the humanitarian aid ship which attempted to bring help to Gazza, came under assault. It is only one example; there are and have been numerous others upon our plane, throughout our human history and our personnal dramas and tragedies as 3D human beings unaware of the reality of planet's cycles and influence. I often wonder if Don would be still alive if he had known a way of identifying the time of those Moon portals.

Knowing when they happen is of great help, since it is enough to just be more alert - with the exception of Light work and maybe chanelling since those are done from the inner plane and in those case, it may not being enough to just be alert. One may need stronger light protection when venturing into those inner plane during those portals. My Higher Self always recommands me to avoid meditating during those portals since I go in deep inner state. In most cases, the 4D negative usually acts through people of lower frequency easily dominated by feelings of fear. You probably know that fear is the cause in most cases of people suddenly jumping at each other's throat!

However, no one needs to fear these knots, being alert is sufficient and, love is the remedy. Love is indeed a panacea! Smile Alertness is the key because 4D negative cannot act directly upon people. Working their way from the etheric, from time/space, they are mostly 'whisperers', attempting to infilter the wrong thoughts into people's mind, confusing their mind. So, keeping one's heart focused and one's mind clear does the trick. This way, no one gets hurt from another self.

So, this being said, it is good to be aware that there exist also Sun portals, to balance thing on the positive side! Smile

Keep heart!

By the way, nice quote! Smile

L/L/Life,
Whitefeather
(06-26-2010, 07:12 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2010, 05:39 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! Thank you for posting this...I had the greatest visualization after reading the article.

Amazing! We are definitely connecting... Would you care to share some of your visualization? Of course only if you wish to...
L/L/Life,
Whitefeather

It has been awhile now but I will try my best to share...

I was seeing the portal opening and the connection happening every eight min. or so and then suddenly I started seeing other portals that were opening in-between. Umm...Sort of like a quantum reality overlaying ours where other timelines were connecting and opening at eight min. intervals but we couldn't see them or whatever because they were alternet time lines. And each time the portal connected and opened it was a...Reboot? (hard to discribe this part)
Like re-establishing the time line or reseting it? Something like that. And I seem to remember something about aligning...As if we could synchronize with another timeline and intergrate them. Ug...Trying to explain this stuff...gets me frustrated sometimes! BigSmile

It was a great visualization, i really enjoyed it even if I didn't fully comprehend it! lol

I would be interested in any thoughts on this.

How about you Whitefeather does this ring any bells for you?

Thanks again,
zanny
(08-07-2010, 02:49 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]... like a quantum reality overlaying ours where other timelines were connecting and opening at eight min. intervals but we couldn't see them or whatever because they were alternet time lines. And each time the portal connected and opened it was a...Reboot? (hard to discribe this part)
Like re-establishing the time line or reseting it? Something like that. And I seem to remember something about aligning...As if we could synchronize with another timeline and intergrate them. Ug...Trying to explain this stuff...gets me frustrated sometimes! BigSmile

How about you Whitefeather does this ring any bells for you?

Hi Zanny

I see what you mean about other timelines and, integrating other timelines.

I believe that this 'end of the time thing' involves integrating all of the other selves including our doubles on other timelines. During this 'process', people may feel odd and definitly disrupted regarding some mismatching memory and the specifics of their personnality; many will go crazy. In fact, everyone will need to hang on, take heart, cheer up and, keep in their heart the best of themselves, the beautiful, creative and joyous self they want to keep being. Smile
Caring about others is of great help for doing so not only opens the heart but also stops the spiralling down of thinking about what is going on with oneself at those time.

Take care,
L/L/L
Whitefeather
I've also been a bit familiar with the integration.

In your understanding, is there any one of our otherselves that will take precedence? Would one who is more developed in spiritual or in their own personal power end up contributing more to the combination of the counterparts, than say a counterpart who is perhaps very low on vital energy or is destitude?

I'd like to think that the final me after this would be at least where I am in terms of my level of advancement, and not replaced by a counterpart that is perhaps left very wanting.

(08-12-2010, 08:36 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that this 'end of the time thing' involves integrating all of the other selves including our doubles on other timelines. During this 'process', people may feel odd and definitly disrupted regarding some mismatching memory and the specifics of their personnality; many will go crazy. In fact, everyone will need to hang on, take heart, cheer up and, keep in their heart the best of themselves, the beautiful, creative and joyous self they want to keep being. Smile
Caring about others is of great help for doing so not only opens the heart but also stops the spiralling down of thinking about what is going on with oneself at those time.

Take care,
L/L/L
Whitefeather
(08-12-2010, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've also been a bit familiar with the integration.

In your understanding, is there any one of our otherselves that will take precedence? Would one who is more developed in spiritual or in their own personal power end up contributing more to the combination of the counterparts, than say a counterpart who is perhaps very low on vital energy or is destitude?

Definitely so.

Quote:I'd like to think that the final me after this would be at least where I am in terms of my level of advancement, and not replaced by a counterpart that is perhaps left very wanting.

The final one is the One. Angel

Take care,
L/L/L

Whitefeather

Thanks for coming back to answer my concern WF. I must be integrating other selves, because a degree of darkness seems to be within me. I'm learning to face this darkness. Trying to embrace that part of myself. It can be a little frightening, but with so much love in the world, it's certainly doable. You're right about going crazy. I've been in a mental hospital twice. But catalyst seems to have gotten much more sophisticated. Either that or I'm seeing it with a new perspective.
(11-22-2011, 11:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for coming back to answer my concern WF.

So sorry for the delays GW... that's typical of me, loosing track of time (which happens for living in the now). lol.
Sometimes I go on browsing the forum at random and meet with a post which I wanted to reply to at an early stage but for some reason, I did not at the time and then forgot to come back to it! ... like what happened here. At other times it seems like I missed the post altogether.

Quote:I must be integrating other selves, because a degree of darkness seems to be within me. I'm learning to face this darkness. Trying to embrace that part of myself. It can be a little frightening, but with so much love in the world, it's certainly doable. You're right about going crazy. I've been in a mental hospital twice. But catalyst seems to have gotten much more sophisticated. Either that or I'm seeing it with a new perspective.

Take heart brother. To even be able to see what is happening regarding the integration of our other selves from other timelines and dimensions is a big step forward for a soul. Ra gives a valuable key when it says to look for the love in the moment and as you say, you are doing just fine in that regard. This love searching indeed allows for reconciliation with all parts of our multidimensionality. When you look for balancing the darkness within with love is when you find the peace within. Who said that spiritual work was an easy one? Smile

Blessings to you in Love and Light

Whitefeather
I do find that I am not given more catalyst than I can handle. Being energy sensitive to words has its ups and downs.
I believe spiritual work could be easy, though I tended to make it harder on myself.

It's a little interesting when reality around you seems to be reacting to your own emotional states.