Bring4th

Full Version: _____
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_____
There are energy devices like orgonite that you can carry with you in your pocket that will help transmute negative energies.
(08-04-2016, 01:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say you are in a place where you feel there are many thoughts forms of elitism, duplicity, manipulation, greed...
And you must interact with narcissists, STS people and you feel the unpleasant effect on your energy field and body.
Is there a way to protect your aura by creating an energetic field ?

I would spend as much time as I could re-imagining them as friendly, helpful, service to others oriented individuals. Will this change who they are at their core? No. They choose that. But their reality can only interface with yours to the extent that the vibrational hooks or landing pads are there, in you, for them to lock on to. In other-words, either the more positive characteristics in them will rise out to meet you, or they will vibrate right on out of your experience (not instantaneously of course, this is slow as molasses physical reality. It's going to be gradual).

Visualizing an energy field that protects you from these effects could also work, but in my opinion it is less effective, and is mentally draining because it activates two contradictory vibrations: the vibration of "all these STS buggers who are trying to drain me" and the vibration of "this energy shield that is protecting me from said absorption". So you sort of get a "push/pull" dynamic of energy going on.

If you can truly see these, or anybody, in another light you get at the root of the vibrational activation bringing the negativity into your experience. And as I'm often fond of saying, all of this is always easier said than done, no matter which course of action you take.

Good luck.
______
______
Black tourmaline is supposed to be one of the best crystals for protection.
Angelite also works with angels for protection.
My best advice is to think of love to fight their hate. Think of yourself hugging your mom or kissing your mate. Something along those lines. As soon as they see their tactics work, they know they an viable source to feed on for them to gain polarity.

(Note: I wouldn't recommend picturing yourself giving them the love because that could anger them due to them losing some polarity and would make them put more effort into weakening you because you'd just appear a threat to them. Kind of picture it like bullies on a kinder-garden playground situation. I wouldn't recommend attempting to communicate with them either unless you want their attention.)
(08-04-2016, 01:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say you are in a place where you feel there are many thoughts forms of elitism, duplicity, manipulation, greed...
And you must interact with narcissists, STS people and you feel the unpleasant effect on your energy field and body.
Is there a way to protect your aura by creating an energetic field ?

I choose to try and ignore them as best i can ( since if i don't like someone i do the same, it is natural ), tho these energies and persons can get quite annoying, not really understanding that it is that easy to cut them out of your lives, so they might try harder. If i come up with something more useful i'll share

PS.: i think i misclicked on the report option so sorry i don't know how to undo it :/ it wasn't intentional
[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=32]32.1 Questioner: I have a little question I will throw in at this point from Jim. I will read it. The instrument’s physical complex is now in the process of recovery from taking a chemical. She was ignorant of the opening that she was creating. How can each of the three of us present be more aware of how such openings may be created in our actions and thoughts? Is it possible that we could make such openings innocently as we question in certain areas during these sessions? And then, what can we do to protect ourselves from distorting influences in general? Is there any ritual or meditation that we use?

Ra:
I am Ra. Although we are in sympathy with the great desire to be of service exemplified by this question, our answer is limited by the distortion of the Way of Confusion. We shall say some general things which may be of service in this area.

Firstly, when this instrument distorted its bodily complex towards low vital energy due to this occurrence, it was a recognizable substance which caused this. This was not a, shall we say, natural substance nor was the mind/body/spirit complex enough aware of its distortion towards physical weakness. The natural ways of, shall we say, everyday existence in which the entity without the distortions caused by ingestion of strongly effective chemicals may be seen to be of an always appropriate nature. There are no mistakes, including the action of this instrument.

Secondly, the means of protection against any negative or debilitating influence for those upon the positive path was demonstrated by this instrument to a very great degree. Consider, if you will, the potentials that this particular occurrence had for negative influences to enter the instrument. This instrument thought upon the Creator in its solitude and in actions with other-self, continually praised and gave thanksgiving to the Creator for the experiences it was having. This in turn allowed this particular entity to radiate to the other-self such energies as became a catalyst for an opening and strengthening of the other-self’s ability to function in a more positively polarized state. Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.
Hi GR  Smile

I have been looking into "Pranic Healing" recently for similar reasons as yourself. It is a simple process where you invoke cosmic energy (intelligent energy I believe) and give yourself an imaginary scrub/sweep down. It has correlations with what Ra recommended, regarding salt and water, to Don, when the topic of cleansing a new home was discussed. 

Here is an introduction from Master Stephen Co.

The special effects are more to illustrate the unseen and are not intended to appear gimmicky.

Or there is simply sitting, asking inward and allowing ideas to come. I did something similar and threw blessed water (cupped my hands under the tap and gave a sincere attempt at "seeing the creator" in the water) over myself.
That very much worked and I am sure it was aided by a moment of balance where I acknowledged my difficulties, accepted the distortions and had faith that my core is pure and undistorted. 

And as anagogy and Spaced have already made reference to,  The love of the Creator is the heart of healing, and where all the roots of the varying rituals, the cross cultural adoptions and adaptations join together.
Meanwhile we are fallible humans that have yet to master a permanently activated and unblocked heart!

To supplement what has already been offered.

Quote:Ra: However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

The only other thing I would add is to simply fold your arms in an assertive and protective manner when you feel uncomfortable. This action has a restricting effect on negative or unwelcome energy.  Cool
______
If you want to develop a feeling of love for them whatever the circumstances may be or become, you can meditate to find within yourself that you are fundamentally good and through the Law of One, perceive that each of them is equally fundamentally good as you are.
the ankh is a personal favorite, i often have my gemstone friends protect me as well though, through pendant or through pocket.
(08-04-2016, 01:52 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to protect your aura by creating an energetic field ?

Some ways that I use.

For negative energy coming at you (vocal hostility, anger, etc.) I imagine a sunflower (stalk and all) between me and the other person.  The sunflower faces the other person and absorbs the energy that I don't want to receive.  As it does so, it gets bigger and bigger.  (This is a very playful thing to me.  In the face of a flow of anger, I see a ballooning sunflower.  It makes me smile in my head.)  Anyway, when it gets too big to fit into the space between you, give it up to the other person.  Like giving a bouquet of flowers.  Just give them the bursting sunflower.  Its amazingly disarming to them to receive back a "gift" of all their own energy that has, for all intents and purposes, been "cleansed" into a positive sunflower form.  Give it a try.  If it doesn't work, put another sunflower between you and repeat.  (I've never needed more than two.)

For situations when you have time to plan and anticipate the negative experience.  A simple technique.  Do the "zip up."  Take one hand and place it above your privates and pull up in a straight line up to your chin.  Imagine your other hand starting right above your butt, pulling in a straight line up the back, over the head, down the face (you can pick up the path for real with your hand wherever you can reach, btw, so I usually pick up the imagined line at the back of the neck) to the top of your mouth.  Then "lock" the two lines together in your mind at the back of the mouth.  I like to make a motion with my hand at my mouth like I am closing a lock with a key.  When you do this, you strengthen your central line meridian front and back.  It has a powerful shielding effect.

For surprise situations when they happen.  The most basic and simplest thing of all:  cross your arms.  Powerful protection right there.  If you are in a social setting where that looks offensive, or you do not want to be seen invoking such an obvious protective measure, then pretend you are standing in a pool of golden water/light.  Inhale that light up your legs and back and neck to the top of your head, then exhale it from your head directly down the front of your face and neck into your heart.  Repeat indefinitely.  The heart chakra will start thrumming with all the extra energy.  It will keep you centered and protected both.

For reiki practitioners.  Draw cho ku rei in the space between you and the other person.  Done.
_____
______