Bring4th

Full Version: Ten Commandments Orion/negative source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today as I wrestled with the dichotomy between what I know in my heart and the disconnect in western society I stumbled across the quote about the 10 commandments being given to a possitive entity Moses by a negative group Orion. They are made to look possitive but I see how they implanted or imprinted society with God endorsed STS ideals by mixing them amongst denouncmemt of other STS ideals.

I'm curious other people take on the subterfuge.

16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?
Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

16.17 Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?
Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mention and others given by this entity.

16.18 Questioner: Was the recipient of the laws… of the Ten Commandments positively or negatively oriented?
Ra: The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost what you may call the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

16.19 Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?
Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.

16.20 Questioner: It would be unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

For clarity here are the 10 commandments.

I am the Lord, your God.
Thou shall bring no false idols before me.
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
Honor thy father and thy mother.
Thou shall not kill/murder†.
Thou shall not commit adultery.
Thou shall not steal††.
Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Thou shall not covet‡ your neighbor's wife (or anything that belongs to your neighbor).
† The Catholic Church uses the translation 'kill'.
†† Some within Judaism state that this is a reference to kidnapping, whereas Leviticus 19:11 is the Biblical reference forbidding the stealing of chattel. This interpretation is based on the Talmudical hermeneutic known as davar ha-lamed me-inyano (literally 'something proved by the context'); in this context, it is argued, that this must refer to a capital offense similar to the previous two commandments.
‡ More recent translations assert that "take" may be more accurate than "covet."
I think I'd find it interesting to pick what parts are STS.
Considering this in the Hebrew faiths across the board it has greatly shaped our collective consciousness.

I am the Lord, your God.
could easily encourage one to believe they are separate from the creator, that the creator is "other" than them. It also affords those perceived to be ordained by God power unchecked.

Thou shall bring no false idols before me. implies again that God is separate from all creation.
I'm sure there is more to this one than I'm seeing. Oh I know "give all your love, energy, and focus to me. don't think or contemplate on other parts of creation im divine all power to me and my church/ heigheracy.

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. again I can only see it encourages one to see one version of self as devine while others less than

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
perhaps I'm picking at straws  but every day is holy, this is just a control mechanism.

Honor thy father and thy mother.
I've said it before an most disagree but I think seeing the family as more important than any other beings is not of love but of seperation. we are all one, all one family, one being and divinely encouraging the reverence of the nuclear family over others is about separating them on some level. Also honor thy mother/father can really do damage when not all mothers and fathers are sto. I know agree to disagree on this one lol also encourages loss of free will to others.

Thou shall not kill/murder†. the only thing I can think of is it left the STS folks unchecked to wield their power unchecked. Otherwise perhaps it has left people to suffer slow lingering deaths that may have been ease like we do for pets. For the most part though I agree killing is rarely sto or done from love.

Thou shall not commit adultery. personal beliefs are love shouldn't be about ownership. I know that isn't popular or common or even workable in our lust based society but think Eden I'm sure everyone loved everyone and no one worried about possession of one another. The elite buy and sell sex slaves, and even in those times it occurred so why was this not in a commandment but a command against sharing love is. I see it as control of something important which love is. Today we even consider emotional closeness adultery which further separates us one from another. Love is essentially limited and controlled even when no sex is involved.

Thou shall not steal††. stealing sucks but wouldn't a truly possitive statement be about sharing with those in need like Jesus dispersed. Especially since God was bothering to make a list.

Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
this one I would agree with except why specify neighbor. Is it okay in gods eye to lie about anyone else. The idea of seperation.

Thou shall not covet‡ your neighbor's wife (or anything that belongs to your neighbor). don't think about a pink elephant oh no now I made you think about a pink elephant. Tough luck GOd says you are bad!! Oh and again why just the neighbor? Go make war on people far away only steal their stuff it's ok. God says.

Hope I didn't offend with my comments I am hopeful others will share theirs and we can learn.[/b]
I agree with you for the most part, except this part:

Quote:Honor thy father and thy mother. I've said it before an most disagree but I think seeing the family as more important than any other beings is not of love but of seperation. we are all one, all one family, one being and divinely encouraging the reverence of the nuclear family over others is about separating them on some level. Also honor thy mother/father can really do damage when not all mothers and fathers are sto. I know agree to disagree on this one lol also encourages loss of free will to others.

Ra has something to say about this actually:

Quote:19.15 Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

So I think that at it's core, following the parents blindly isn't a negative thing, but basically it just encourages a lack of free will on the younger entity in the relationship. It's to revert to the orange ray to recognize those that are directly sharing blood with you as "part of one whole". Ra says this is without polarity. However, I do think it could be twisted to being an unhealthy, STS thing however - because an STS can see the family as an extension of the self, so that to serve them is to ultimately serve the power of the self.

Why just the neighbor's? Shoot why just the neighbor's WIFE? Am I allowed to covet my neighbor's husband? Tongue (I know that's not the entirety of the final commandment, but in total it implies ownership of all other peoples by the male on the property)
For me it has to do with Free Will. "Thou Shalt Not" do this' is a rule. While it may not be advised that one steal and kill, one has the free will to do so.

Jesus's s two commandments were asked of us, not demanded. And those two commandments make the Ten Commandments (and all the hundreds of others) irrelevant. To love the Creator and to love others encompass the rightful cammandments in a way that respects love and the free will of others. The others are simply not needed. And they're the STS twist of positive, so why follow a false light when you know it be negative? When we have the Light of Christ, that of unconditional love acceptance compassion and forgiveness to light the way.

Anyway, this is my perspective. Growing up, mainstream religion rubbed me the wrong way. I felt it, not in words, to be a lesser way than what I was destined for. As I've grown up, I confirmed that and found a more open and expansive path to the One Creator that works for me. One that is not filled with rules that are blindly followed and never questioned.
I take the act of the Orions giving away the Ark of the Convenent much like to giving a gun to a child. Really desperate sneaky measure to abide by the honoring of Free Will.

Because of the way people have been taught since birth thou shalt not, and that this is mirrored in all forms of government and social institutions, that and
ADHD mass media has led people to become the least discerning types of individuals around.

But when someone says you may do this, and as a result experience this, is boring to people who don't want to figure it out for themselves. Personally this takes me back to when I first started to read LOO. I was looking for the same thing and little did i know it was patience upon discernment, upon patience, upon discernment, as I came to learn by the rest of the people here.

I'm going to copy your writings and post it to my fb group cause it's gold. Hope you don't mind Glow =̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄
Nau7ik     For me it has to do with Free Will. "Thou Shalt Not" do this' is a rule. While it may not be advised that one steal and kill, one has the free will to do so.

Jesus's s two commandments were asked of us, not demanded. And those two commandments make the Ten Commandments (and all the hundreds of others) irrelevant. To love the Creator and to love others encompass the rightful cammandments in a way that respects love and the free will of others. They are simply not needed.

Right on. ABSOLUTELY!
(08-10-2016, 04:23 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I take the act of the Orions giving away the Ark of the Convenent much like to giving a gun to a child. Really desperate sneaky measure to abide by the honoring of Free Will.

Because of the way people have been taught since birth thou shalt not, and that this is mirrored in all forms of government and social institutions, that and
ADHD mass media has led people to become the least discerning types of individuals around.

But when someone says you may do this, and as a result experience this, is boring to people who don't want to figure it out for themselves. Personally this takes me back to when I first started to read LOO. I was looking for the same thing and little did i know it was patience upon discernment, upon patience, upon discernment, as I came to learn by the rest of the people here.

I'm going to copy your writings and post it to my fb group cause it's gold. Hope you don't mind Glow =̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄

Thanks, don't mind at all. Smile
I was thinking today further on the elites trying to control love way back by saying anything outside one man, one woman in marriage is adultery they caused even further havock.

It occurred to me with sexual energy transfer males excess physical energy is shared with the female who has less physical energy, and the female shares her emotional and mental energy which helps the male be more relaxed and less stressed.

Think about the wars in civilization past. Elites ruling that unmarried men have no access to the females mental emotional energy, and would have the excess physical energy. Talk about a lot of agitated men fit to be sent to war on the elites behalf.

Even masturbation was taught to be wrong(impure thoughts/and the idea that thinking something is as bad as doing it hense the scripture saying if your eyes cause you to sin poke out your eyes)

Also this kept the women energetically weak and could have helped keep the female sex subservient and dependent in a way. Just thought maybe a reach but legislating love, the energy of the creator seems like a pretty powerful move.