Bring4th

Full Version: What´s going on with Hillary Clinton?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I hope she isn't losing her mind.
The best was the programming mishap when they forgot to let the clone experience balloons before the speech.
I know this page looks like just another conspiracy site, but it might be worth lending a (discriminating) ear to the allegations Cathy and Mark are making in their book (you will find quite a bit about this topic on YouTube, too) in regards to Hillary. The context might lend itself to some explanations, too.

http://www.trance-formation.com/elections.htm
Or she could be under so much scrutiny by much of the media obsessed with continually generating controversy that they're looking for anything at all -even literal seconds out of a person's day- which can be spun into a story. I mean, it even seems pretty clear that the very first few seconds of that video were looped to run first forward, then backward, to make it look like a bigger deal. Which is exactly the sort of thing less scrupulous media outlets like to do when manufacturing stories.

Just sayin'...
Much ado about nothing.
Hillary is a microcosm of the whole world right now.  As truth is told about Hillary, she will collapse under the weight of her previous lies.

Same will happen to the financial system and government and a myriad of other things.
The flow chart at this link reveals a lot:

Hillary_Map

Just out of curiosity what happens in the USA if you can't vote, based on your principles, for any of the two postulates? Are you left with not voting at all or can you somehow pass the message that you voted for none?

The Green Party and\or the Libertarian Party are on the ballot in the majority of states, so there are nominal 'protest vote' choices. And there's always an option to write-in a candidate's name. Mickey Mouse usually has a pretty good turnout.
(08-25-2016, 10:11 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 
Just out of curiosity what happens in the USA if you can't vote, based on your principles, for any of the two postulates? Are you left with not voting at all or can you somehow pass the message that you voted for none?

While the two-party system is a major bind and most people feel they're choosing between the lesser of two evils, you are not beholden to only voting for those parties. That is, the two-party system isn't technically government mandated, it's just the way that the system has been manipulated by those two parties. There are "third-party" candidates, who are receiving a good bit of attention this year. Jill Stein running under the Green Party or Gary Johnson for the Libertarian Party. Voting third party is typically seen by many people as "protest vote," because they have virtually no chance of winning against the stacked system. Of course this isn't necessarily true, many third-party votes are in support of the ideological stance of the party or candidate. I believe that many states allow write-in votes for a presidential election as well, so you could do things like vote for a fictional character as a protest vote. Some ballots may also simply have a "none" option on them.

Edit: APW beat me to it Smile
If the Green Party of the Libertarian Party either receive 15% of the votes (or some number around there), then it's required that we have an "officially recognized" "three-party system". This is almost as catastrophic for the Dems/Repubs as losing. Jill Stein (green party) repeatedly offered to let Bernie take her spot, which would have secured this - but Bernie was bought out, or blackmailed, or whatever happened to him to make him bow out all together. I'll be voting for Jill Stein, because I think it's the best action one can take at this point. Hillary has it in the bag.
Whats going on with Hillary? [Image: GgkT0In.gif]

Nothing, she is continuing gloriously from battle to battle!

PS; Yes, that's the Cows with Guns motif that she's doing... I may have to buy some votes for her...

If you really must know, she's probably pandering to the community by participating in the medical retrials of LSD. I'd give her a 60ish approval rate.
So the two party system is not "official".  Well that's interesting!

I guess we will probably see record low votes (combined) for the two main parties then in this election.

(08-25-2016, 02:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]So the two party system is not "official".  Well that's interesting!

I guess we will probably see record low votes (combined) for the two main parties then in this election.

No, it's not written-in-stone official, but it might as well be. America hasn't really had a viable third party since before the Civil War. Between our use of first-past-the-post voting, and regulations on campaign funding, ballot access, and debate inclusion, it would be all-but impossible for a third party to ever win an election. They're there as a token attempt to pretend we have a multiparty system, but the game is HEAVILY rigged against outsiders. And to make matters worse, from a game theory\rational-actor perspective, the "spoiler candidate problem" reduces their chances even further. Especially after Gore\Bush 2000.

Although I do think you're right that voting turnout will be low. There are a lot of people who are pretty sick of everything about this election cycle. (sigh)
Third party like Change Party becoming president?

Oh what short memories we have.

Do you remember that time when we used to have 2 parties, not 3?
[Image: clinton-herse.jpg]
98.9 Questioner: I was wondering if I was correct in my assumption that the reason for the growths was a state of anger in the cat, Gandalf, because of the introduction of the newer cats into his environment. Was I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The original cause of what you call cancer was the distortion caused by this event. The proximate cause of this growth is the nature of the distortion of the body cells which you call cancer.

-----------------------------
in regards to hillarys health, you reap what you sow?
I actually kind of feel sorry for Hillary.  Maybe I'm just falling for her charade but I get the impression that she is under an immense amount of pressure.  Despite all the probable corruption I don't think she is negative or striving to be.  I could very well be wrong though.
I thought Ra had said that the world's governments were all under the negative elites.  So the choices we are offered are illusory.

I like Justin Trudeau, our prime minister here in Canada.  He seems positive to me.  But that said, he is still probably a negative elite, since I don't think you can reach this high in politics without this.  "They" just wouldn't let you.

----------
(08-26-2016, 09:23 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Ra had said that the world's governments were all under the negative elites.  So the choices we are offered are illusory.

I like Justin Trudeau, our prime minister here in Canada.  He seems positive to me.  But that said, he is still probably a negative elite, since I don't think you can reach this high in politics without this.  "They" just wouldn't let you.

Ra never said any such thing I don't believe. Trudeau is alright although I think his second year will be full of shockers.
(08-26-2016, 01:20 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2016, 09:23 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Ra had said that the world's governments were all under the negative elites.  So the choices we are offered are illusory.

Ra never said any such thing I don't believe. Trudeau is alright although I think his second year will be full of shockers.

It was from Q'uo then. I tend to mix these two sources. Smile

(08-26-2016, 02:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2016, 01:20 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]

It was from Q'uo then. I tend to mix these two sources. Smile

If you find it, let me know, but that seems like a tad unusual to me. However, as an example, Ra talks about the positivity of Lincoln and he was most certainly a prominent leader. I don't think the 'elite' has just as much sway as some seem to believe and I would say that is actually their real power.

From Sun Tzu, the Art of War - roughly, 'if your forces are small, convince them there are many, if your forces are many, convince them there are few', as he says deception is the key to warfare. I just have a good hunch that we're in a 'small forces convincing they are many' type situation.
This is the quote I can think of that comes from Ra:

Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

11.19 Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the crusaders’— that is, any names that may be known on the planet today?

Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

I think it's strongly implied that those who enjoy positions of "power" are likely doing so because they feel "elite". But I wouldn't say it's a totality thing. There are obviously, especially more and more now since the 80s, plenty of people in positions of power who are trying to do the right thing. That's why Ra says we should "observe the fruits of those enjoying the distortion of power". Then it becomes obvious.
(08-26-2016, 05:06 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]This is the quote I can think of that comes from Ra:

Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

11.19 Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the crusaders’— that is, any names that may be known on the planet today?

Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

I think it's strongly implied that those who enjoy positions of "power" are likely doing so because they feel "elite". But I wouldn't say it's a totality thing. There are obviously, especially more and more now since the 80s, plenty of people in positions of power who are trying to do the right thing. That's why Ra says we should "observe the fruits of those enjoying the distortion of power". Then it becomes obvious.

Good find, Jade. I would also question the neurotic well being of the chief host of Info Wars. Like the Punch and Judy puppet show, both hands seem to be at odds with each other, but the conductor knows the script.

I would like to say more about her puzzling behaviour, but I have made enough missteps in my life already!!!

Initially I figured the tactical vote was the wisest option. Keep Mr Trump out of office at all costs was my initial feeling. But on reflection, how can a fear based vote be the wisest way? It may be succumbing to the narrative that minority groups will be targeted and/or extradited, en mass if Trump wins. Our fear for, or empathy for targeted others could very well be a trap!?

No, eff that! I'm with Jill Stein, too. Hillary has made wishes, we all have and will continue to. She has neglected to be careful about her own though, at least it seems that way to me. Upon witnessing her ailments, I am going to raise my middle finger to the temptation of sharing my analysis of them!
Why is it whenever someone says "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but......" and then what follows is always conspiracy theory. Or when someone says "with all due respect, but...." and then what follows is never respectful, or when someone says "I'm not a racist, but...."...you get the picture...
_______
I was just being playful actually, when he started off with "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but..." The prospect of a Clinton presidency fills me with dread. More bloodthirsty than that we haven't seen in a while... I almost squirted tea through my nose when she said "we will totally obliterate Iran!"
Judge Andrew P. Napolitano Wrote:She Clobbered Him (Don't Shoot the Messenger)

In this weekly column and in my on-air work at Fox News, I have characterized former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a crook and as the "Queen of Deception." I have argued that there is enough credible evidence in the public domain to indict, prosecute and convict her of espionage, perjury, misleading Congress, public corruption, providing material assistance to terrorist organizations and obstruction of justice.

Judge Napolitano: Why Hillary Clinton continues to be the queen of deception

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

Bombshell Report Details EVERY Clinton Sex Assault Victim

Just for the records: Yes, I know there's rape accusations against Trump, too.
Pages: 1 2