Bring4th

Full Version: Hellish Venus Might Have Been Habitable for Billions of Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting article! Perhaps it confirms our brothers and sisters of the Ra social memory complex indeed evolved on Venus. BigSmile 

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...B_SPC_NEWS
And Ra probably hated every day there lol. It was probably much like a very hot and humid jungle/swamp type planet during Ra's 3D. A good day on Venus was like a bad day in the Amazon. No thank you.
(08-13-2016, 08:44 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]And Ra probably hated every day there lol. It was probably much like a very hot and humid jungle/swamp type planet during Ra's 3D. A good day on Venus was like a bad day in the Amazon. No thank you.

The fish out of water drowns in air. The infinite creation has infinite forms, all bursting with intelligent infinity.
(08-13-2016, 08:44 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]And Ra probably hated every day there lol. It was probably much like a very hot and humid jungle/swamp type planet during Ra's 3D. A good day on Venus was like a bad day in the Amazon. No thank you.

I remember Ra saying it was harshly bright. They might have been used to it though.

Venus in 4th or 5th or 6th density would probably be very nice.
I only remember Ra saying everytime there is an orgasm there is a solar flare. rofl maybe some parts of dragon-ball z were accurate. lol
Personally when I read the new article about NASA and scientist talking about how Venus was once habitable I saw it as slightly a manipulation ploy to deter people from thinking there was truly life on Venus since there is an heighten growth in awakenings. ("Just because there was once water doesn't mean there was once life") I'm sure it's no secret Earth is waking up, and "they" are losing control. I try to look at everything from "their" viewpoint and then my own. The last thing "they" want is us knowing about our brothers and sisters, because then what good would their control be?
(08-16-2016, 03:15 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]Personally when I read the new article about NASA and scientist talking about how Venus was once habitable I saw it as slightly a manipulation ploy to deter people from thinking there was truly life on Venus since there is an heighten growth in awakenings. ("Just because there was once water doesn't mean there was once life")  I'm sure it's no secret Earth is waking up, and "they" are losing control. I try to look at everything from "their" viewpoint and then my own. The last thing "they" want is us knowing about our brothers and sisters, because then what good would their control be?

There is only I.