Bring4th

Full Version: Episode #42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode #42

In this episode, we discuss:
- All about the Akashic record.
- What is possible if time isn't actually linear?

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!
Good episode! I always enjoy the vibration of your balanced and heart filled interaction as much as anything you say. I just wanted to point out, as relates to communications from the future, that Darryl Anka, the channel for Bashar, has said that Bashar is his future incarnation. I take most channeling with a grain of salt, but much of the Bashar material resonates with me. The person who asked the question seemed interested in finding channeled material of this nature, so hopefully this information reaches them.
(08-16-2016, 01:52 PM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]Good episode! I always enjoy the vibration of your balanced and heart filled interaction as much as anything you say. I just wanted to point out, as relates to communications from the future, that Darryl Anka, the channel for Bashar, has said that Bashar is his future incarnation. I take most channeling with a grain of salt, but much of the Bashar material resonates with me. The person who asked the question seemed interested in finding channeled material of this nature, so hopefully this information reaches them.

Thank you Immortalis! 

I am aware of Bashar's story about his relationship with Darryl. It is quite fascinating, and would be a great example of what the questioner was asking. I also like much of Bashar's material. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the "wibbly wobbly, timey wimey" stuff regarding his origins. We live in a universe that stretches far beyond our imaginations, but the more I have pondered it, the less it sits well with my logical mind. And I cannot think of any information from the Law of One that would allow for such a notion, though it certainly doesn't prevent anything like that. It's currently filed in the "Well, huh, maybe!" folder in my brain. I will pass it along to the questioner though, thank you  Smile