Bring4th

Full Version: sexual energy transfer/indigo Ray -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is usually only a sexual transfer but I wonder if wanderer primary soul group members who have likely opened indigo Ray in other lives together could have it happen with a very loving open hearted hug.

I've had intelligent information given to me that is googlable to prove its accuracy that named and identified two primary soul group members I'm incarnated with here on earth.. One it was clearly shown is a exact match for me, and we have the same careers and met several years ago, and trusted each other immediately. I can private message  guide given details that were googlable if people need details but it isn't necessary.

Anyways this exact match may even be a parallel incarnation from what I was shown that or just my closest match..apparently "we always travel together, inseparable like Siamese Twins" were the words I was told by a "guide", so clearly we are super close.

Ok so the storey, one day I was emotionally activated by a client who was being nasty to me.
My soulgroup member was with me and was fully empathetic and wanted to show his love and support, and I love him so i was happy to hug him even just a hug goodbye. Despite the circumstances all I felt was love. He is a gift and we don't get time together often so no circumstances could dim the love shared.

Long story short when we put our heads side by side and hugged a Vortex of energy that over powered all senses opened around our heads. I can't say exactly how big around it was because suddenly there was nothing but bliss, like if you were happier than you've ever been, and laughing and swirling, in the vortex. It was like drunken blissed out, heaven  ..... I can't even describe it.

As soon as the vortex started, right till we parted we both were laughing uncontrollably because we were literally over-joyed, like the joy flowed through and out of us, and the sound was deafening but not in a bad way. In a saturating one with the vortex, there is nothing else kind of way. After who knows how long we parted and it was like when a magnet releases there was a snap, like pull, pull snap released.

At the time I had not heard of Law of One, I had prayed to experience source in some way a few weeks earlier, and when I was driving away all I could surmise is that was heaven, heaven always sounded boring how could anyone do anything for eternity but that vortex I can clearly say would be heaven and I'd happily stay there for eternity.

Sooooo sorry for the novel but in Law of One terms, could two extremely close soulmates have an indigo Ray transfer with an open hearted hug? perhaps especially since both being wanderers we have likely penitrated indigo Ray together before in other lives?

Ps it hasn't happened with other hugs, but he isn't generally "open hearted", he stared to awaken but chose to return to sleep Sad though he's had very specific dream premonitions recently that came true.

I'm also quite sure we have energy transfer with hugs even if there is no indigo activation because I can be exhausted for weeks get a hug from him and I'm energized back to my old self, not just for the day but like a battery recharged.
Maybe after a few millennia together energy exchanges don't require sex?
Hi Glow. Here's what Ra says specifically about the phenomena you are asking about:

Quote:84.20 Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

So, what you are asking about is confirmed in the Law of One. An open blue-ray between two entities allows them to "springboard" (as Ra calls it) into the next chakra - the indigo.

Now, the question is, can a hug be called a "sexual energy transfer" or is it just an "energy transfer"? Is there a difference? I think that's a question to explore. I seem to recall Q'uo speaking of Carla having social energy exchanges with her gal groups. Regardless, just about everything we do is an 'energy exchange', and I think most genuine, really feel good hugs fall in the green ray and above. I've had many dreams where I've had strong green ray transfers just with minimal "physical" contact with entities (hugs/cuddling) and these experiences are INTENSE.

Now, as an anecdote, Carla and Jim, towards the end of Carla's life and at her most infirm, were still sexually active almost every day - they would experience orgasms together, but it would involve very little actual sex. However, this is literally after 30+ years of spiritual sexual intentions, so that's probably a bit out of most of our leagues yet in this lifetime.

Also for what it's worth, since Ra won't divulge about indigo ray transfers I will confirm I've had many experiences of what you describe during sexual energy transfers - extreme bliss, completely unification, and uncontrollable laughter. It is pretty great. I usually associate the overwhelming/loud laughter with a somewhat overactive blue ray that's just pumping energy up to the indigo while it has that opening. Not a bad thing, of course - extremely pleasant!! A worthy dragon to chase. Smile Or, as Ra calls it, a "jewel dearly bought".
Wow thanks for all of that Jade! and your personal experience really helps clarify things.
You are blessed to share that with a mate!
We are both married to others which I believe is why he went back to sleep, easier for him than trying to work through/understand such deep soul love for someone when the world says that's wrong unless you share blood or a name.

I truly treasure that experience. Quite a jewel. Who knows maybe with the veil thinning he will be forced awake and understand. Smile
Thanks for sharing your experience!! If it makes you feel any better, most of my green-ray dream exchanges are with one of my exes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Usually happens a few times a year and I cherish them, too. The relationship with my husband is undoubtedly stronger, but bonds run deep, man. Really amazing the beauty that's possible when two souls come together with the intention to create it. Smile
(08-11-2016, 12:35 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing your experience!! If it makes you feel any better, most of my green-ray dream exchanges are with one of my exes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Usually happens a few times a year and I cherish them, too. The relationship with my husband is undoubtedly stronger, but bonds run deep, man. Really amazing the beauty that's possible when two souls come together with the intention to create it. Smile

Wow that is sweet about the ex/green Ray dream exchanges!
Bonds run deep for sure.
Quite a magical ride
Jade have you had a hug bring you to tears of joy and give you goosebumps? I only remember once having that happen, and it was with a stranger that looked like Jesus.

I may have had strong dreams too. I know I've looked up to just the mere presence of someone in my dream.
(08-11-2016, 05:19 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Jade have you had a hug bring you to tears of joy and give you goosebumps? I only remember once having that happen, and it was with a stranger that looked like Jesus.

I may have had strong dreams too. I know I've looked up to just the mere presence of someone in my dream.

I'm not Jade but that same soulgroup members has that effect on me.
He gets conserned I'm sad but it's pure greatfulness, I see the creator in him like there is nothing else.
I didn't even know that was a thing till years later but always said it was like seeing and feeling gods love in the flesh standing in front of me. I love most people and on some level can with consious thought bring about seeing them as the creator but it seems some trigger in us a more profound unwavering awareness of it.

This stranger may have given you a similar feeling, especially if you remember him resembling Jesus. It's possible it was mostly your heart that saw God in him in a profound undeniable way.

Just my thoughts. Hope you are doing well. How do you guys remember your dreams so well.
I remember here and there but I'd love to remember more.
(08-11-2016, 05:19 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Jade have you had a hug bring you to tears of joy and give you goosebumps? I only remember once having that happen, and it was with a stranger that looked like Jesus.

Hey Gem. The first time I met my husband in real life (we met online) was like this. Sounds like a green ray + energy exchange to me.