Bring4th

Full Version: Time/space mechanics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time/space is the dimension in which magick and polarity happen. All times are active, just as all places are active in space/time.

Going thorough time/space can cause you to enter into alternate timelines, or alter the way things work on yourself and others in the consenus reality.

The etheric or light body is connected to time/space.

DNA is a blueprint for our development, but is a physical, and therefore holographic, reflection of the etheric body. It can therefore be damaged, and reprogrammed, from the time/space dimension.

The etheric body is made of subatomic particles connected to scalar fields, which have an exact velocity and are therefore spread out across space. Which is why rituals, prayers, and incantations create energy in the ether.

Negative entities are cutting up Earth's timelines and, not destroying the information as much as tying it into knots by creating strange alternate timelines.

Is this correct? Did I get anything wrong here?
(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Time/space is the dimension in which magick and polarity happen. All times are active, just as all places are active in space/time.

Think of space/time as looking at a statue with a fixed perspective.  The camera is not free to rotate.

In time/space, one can rotate around the 3d artwork, see it from different angles and see how it's all 'constructed' and put together.

The two aspects go hand-in-hand.  With the time/space perspective, one can see the 'bigger picture'.  But it's only with the incarnated space/time perspective that one has a 'focal point' for activity, as one has 'localised' into a fixed current of time, where 'action' has any meaning/consequence.

The key to appreciating the earthly experience is that Balance becomes something easily attainable (and easily lost).

/ /

(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Going thorough time/space can cause you to enter into alternate timelines, or alter the way things work on yourself and others in the consenus reality.

it's more a way of gaining greater self-Perspective.  Like being able to analyze an issue or a situation with a greater volume (brightness) of Light.

/ /

(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]DNA is a blueprint for our development, but is a physical, and therefore holographic, reflection of the etheric body. It can therefore be damaged, and reprogrammed, from the time/space dimension.

DNA seems to have become a magic 'byword' for things that we don't understand or grasp about our physical experience.

In the same way that crystals or the tarot are regarded, without some sort of otherwise rational grounding in a philosophical framework, like Ra offered.

I think the broader principle (that you alluded to also), is that the body becomes the perfect reflection of the contents and currents of Consciousness; therefore it serves as an ongoing mirror for our personal feedback.  

Even beyond the alteration of DNA, we have the phenomena of 'epigenetics'; which governs how certain genes are even expressed in the first place.
(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Time/space is the dimension in which magick and polarity happen. All times are active, just as all places are active in space/time.

Going thorough time/space can cause you to enter into alternate timelines, or alter the way things work on yourself and others in the consenus reality.

DNA is a blueprint for our development, but is a physical, and therefore holographic, reflection of the etheric body. It can therefore be damaged, and reprogrammed, from the time/space dimension.

The etheric body is made of subatomic particles connected to scalar fields, which have an exact velocity and are therefore spread out across space. Which is why rituals, prayers, and incantations create energy in the ether.

Negative entities are cutting up Earth's timelines and, not destroying the information as much as tying it into knots by creating strange alternate timelines.

You can choose not to be on any of these strange alternate timelines. It's all about thought. Use thought to choose your desired timeline. Use thoughtlessness to reach Creator.
Time/space really is just a higher vibrational level of what we know as space/time.

If we take densities, they cut this spectrum of space/time time/space and time/space space/time. Higher densities which are considered time/space really only vibrate in a degree of light which allows a perspective of the space/time time/space states of lower densities to be contained within a time/space space/time so they can be interacted with from there.

Astral travelling and such move toward the time/space end of 3D space/time, which is like a more free experience of space/time. I don't think it is so much of the 3D to be able to experience time/space, I would think it is possible for the spirit if it let go of the mind/body to find focus into a higher dimensional body with a mind of time/space.

The whole hype about timelines seem misguided to me, it feels like there's a whole lot more to it and that it pratically would never be done in a balanced manner which would prevent the self from simply hurting itself in the process. Anyway, just my feeling on it.

Everything is connected to time/space because time/space is just an analog of space/time. You can think of "time/space" as the "mind" or "inner" part of things. And space/time is the "matter" or "outer" part. All space/time objects have this time/space aspect. All material forms have a subjective and objective component to them, though there are things in time/space which have no material counterpart.   

But the etheric body, form-maker, or indigo body (whatever you prefer to call it) is where time/space is "molded", because it is the vibrational level where "faith" or "belief" is held. Remember the oft recited new age mantra "you create your own reality"? Well beliefs really do create reality. The indigo vibrational level is like "faith" itself. That's the best way I can explain it. The next higher body (the violet ray body) has an equally strong determination on reality and form, but its energy is generally not focused on form, but more purely turned towards the wholeness of spirit, thus the "form making" is generally left in the hands of the indigo vibrational layer. You can think of it as an even deeper or more intense vibrational concentration of faith, which I sometimes describe as "knowingness".

(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]DNA is a blueprint for our development, but is a physical, and therefore holographic, reflection of the etheric body. It can therefore be damaged, and reprogrammed, from the time/space dimension.

That is an interesting concept with a decidedly scientific bent to it, which could prove accurate in the course of scientific advancement. I generally approach these metaphysical ideas from a more "inner" and subjective/mind perspective, whereas the scientific perspective is a more of an "outside in" perspective. Both are valid methods of exploring the universe, and both have their advantages and limitations.

From my perspective, what we call "DNA" is simply the "true color orange: subcolor red" vibrational body, or in otherwords, the physical 2D body (the genetic body). The physical may be affected by the nonphysical because all physical things are ultimately predicated on the nonphysical portion of energy. Our reality is not unlike a dream, except in the sense that there is far more consciousness pouring detail into the tangible manifestations which vivifies it, making it extraordinarily stable and solid.   

(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Negative entities are cutting up Earth's timelines and, not destroying the information as much as tying it into knots by creating strange alternate timelines.

I wouldn't worry about the negative entities cutting up timelines. They will do as they will, but understand that for every manipulation they perform, an oppositely charged aid and balancing mechanism comes into play to balance the matrix of our illusion. It is like a giant equation that must stay balanced in order for free will to be preserved. The beings outside of the illusion are very intelligent, and maintain the fairness of the playing field, despite what things may or may not look like. The all blinks neither at the darkness, nor at the light.
(08-12-2016, 11:34 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]But the etheric body, form-maker, or indigo body (whatever you prefer to call it) is where time/space is "molded", because it is the vibrational level where "faith" or "belief" is held. Remember the oft recited new age mantra "you create your own reality"? Well beliefs really do create reality.

So I can just faith my way out? That makes sense... and also explains why they go to such lengths to control thought processes and the third eye.

(08-12-2016, 11:34 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]That is an interesting concept with a decidedly scientific bent to it, which could prove accurate in the course of scientific advancement. I generally approach these metaphysical ideas from a more "inner" and subjective/mind perspectiv

As do I, but the entities I'm dealing with are vvery smart and very well-versed in scientific and mathematical precision. They rely upon it totally. And this is a weakness from one angle, but from another angle, it's a difficult attack to grapple with, because any time I have an effect through my willpower, they will measure it and believe a scientific explanation into existence, causing me to change my strategy.

When you start getting dragged into the gravity of cause-and-effect scientific materialism, it's hard to deal with such a heavy etheric thoughtform.

On the plus side, there have been times when I've been able to have an effect, and their only answer is, "How the f*** did you do that?" (and then they'll make up an explanation later).