Bring4th

Full Version: to be harvestable, must one be generally full of joy??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what about the deep depressions and the despairs that so often beset positive people, especially wanderers.
I overcame my depression by mentally focusing on "I AM" for a few seconds throughout the day, and by feeling the Presence of things around me rather than using labels.
And then taking note of my awareness, and the beingness of all things.

I am still working towards a more present joy, but I have no fear about the harvest.

Your emotional guidance system will tell you if you're out of line from your higher self.
If you're in line, you'll experience bliss and joy, from what I've learned. I've had some moments of this.
(08-13-2016, 11:48 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]what about the deep depressions and the despairs that so often beset positive people, especially wanderers.

catalyst tends to knock one off course.  And that's ok.  It's not a 'failure' as such.  

Balance is not about perfection; it's more about a type of Approach.

Joy is not something you 'try' to achieve; anymore than anyone 'tries' to be Depressed.  It's just the natural emotional output (reading) given one's current mental configuration.

The truest integrity is to honor our emotions and feelings ... whatever condition they may be at any time.  And often acknowledgement (to oneself, but even more importantly, to others) permits help to arrive.  Not in a 'woe-is-me' type sense, but with a genuine acknowledgement of where one's current situation is.

Think of the High Priestess being called into action to address a Misunderstanding/Misconception.  The 'help' can arrive in many many ways.
Broadly speaking, I'd say Wanderers don't have to worry much about the Harvest. Yes, it's possible for them to get so far off-track that they end up caught up in the planetary energies\incarnation cycle again, but for a variety of reasons, I honestly believe there's a fairly low probability of that happening.

After all, Hitler ended up going back 'home' and undergoing healing, rather than getting thrown back on the wheel. Not to mention, if the statistics Ra quoted in 36.24 are still accurate, less than ten percent of Wanderers actually come into full self-actualization, with the vast majority simply spending their lives feeling like misfits without seeing through the 'illusion' of physicality. It's hard to imagine why anyone would go Wandering if they seriously had a 9-in-10 chance of getting stuck back in the reincarnation loop!

The Harvest on Earth itself is for 3D entities who may be ready to advance to 4D for the first time. For Wanderers, Harvest-time is merely a period with huge amounts of catalyst which can speed up their own development and work towards whatever goals they're trying to accomplish.

As for those who do end up 'swept into the maelstrom'? My basic belief is that only happens to Wanderers who outright "devolve" during their time on Earth. They don't merely forget the higher lessons of love\wisdom\unity they were trying to bring with them. Rather, they end up behaving in ways so contrary to those lessons that they effectively regress into a lower form of existence by altering their energy patterns so radically that they no longer "fit in" with their home density and\or S-M-C.

And if this seems ancillary to your question, the point I'm basically making is this: Don't stress the Harvest. Worrying about whether you're "saved" is just going to increase negative feedback loops in your psyche. That, in turn, makes it far harder to embrace love and joy. If you're here, and awakened enough to think you're probably a Wanderer, you're almost certainly also awake enough not to get swept up.

(So there's something to be happy about right there! Wink)
The harvest concept has caused me quite a bit of distress if I am to be honest, for the very reasons that APW touched upon.  I get scared that I have not been good enough and that because of my lack of goodness and negativity I won't be welcome back home, and will instead have to repeat another cycle.  I know it is silly.  The whole wanderer concept too, while comforting, I think can sometimes make matters worse as we put unrealistic expectation on ourselves.  We are humans.  We are creatures of third density while we are here.  I don't think it is very realistic to expect oneself to be some perfected being who goes around shining love and light 24/7 without ever practicing negativity.  Yeah, this is something I really struggle with. 
(08-14-2016, 05:51 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]The harvest concept has caused me quite a bit of distress if I am to be honest, for the very reasons that APW touched upon.  I get scared that I have not been good enough and that because of my lack of goodness and negativity I won't be welcome back home, and will instead have to repeat another cycle.  I know it is silly.  The whole wanderer concept too, while comforting, I think can sometimes make matters worse as we put unrealistic expectation on ourselves.  We are humans.  We are creatures of third density while we are here.  I don't think it is very realistic to expect oneself to be some perfected being who goes around shining love and light 24/7 without ever practicing negativity.  Yeah, this is something I really struggle with. 

I like to keep in mind that even Jesus\Yeshua had at least one incident on record where he totally lost his temper. Absolutely nobody expects someone to be a true indefatigable paragon of virtue while on Earth, not even Wanderers. There's simply too much negativity in the 'atmosphere', so to speak, to remain wholly positive. And someone who goes around comparing themselves to impossible ideals of moral perfection is going to be in danger of backsliding into the self-loathing nihilism of Puritanism and other Calvinistic beliefs.

But I think it's also important to remember this is not about "goodness." There is no good and evil in any objective sense. The entire Abrahamic-inspired idea that one has to be "good enough" to get into Heaven is an utter distortion, intended primarily as a control system for uneducated villagers. No one is sitting around tallying up your deeds, putting beans into a moral scale to see which side outweighs the other. Well, no one except potentially oneself.

Polarity, density, and Harvest-ability are metaphysical, not judgmental. Your behavior is an extension of your energy levels, rather than the other way around. Sufficiently large amounts of willpower and deliberate mindful action can shift the underlying energy levels somewhat, but either way, behavior is still basically a byproduct of these things.

Behavior by itself really has very little to do with Harvestability and\or 'going home'.
(08-13-2016, 11:48 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]what about the deep depressions and the despairs that so often beset positive people, especially wanderers.

They are extremely common and natural and I will tell you why. A wanderer is from a higher density -- a higher plane of vibration. You get used to that higher vibration, that increased level of light and harmony, and your consciousness becomes essentially 'attuned' to that essence. This attunement persists in latent unconscious form when this being incarnates in 3rd density (despite going through a series of vibrational 'treatments' and thresholds designed to desensitize and prepare one for incarnation), and this perceptual vibrational disparity would be WAY WAY worse if we consciously had memories of these higher planes. So this is what Ra basically described as a rejection by the 3rd density planetary vibration which tends to exacerbate allergies, and personality disorders, among other things. A valid description of this dysfunction would be that it is essentially our unconscious perception of the disparity between the more harmonious planes of existence and the courser planes of existence. The vibrational variance is perceived in the background of awareness as a kind of discordant irritation, which if left unchecked, grows into more and more palpable discomfort until all manner of distortions are realized.

It is not a given, necessarily, especially if one becomes adept at maintaining and fine tuning their vibrational field (which we perceive and interact with emotionally). But it definitely requires more work and attention than it would for say, a native 3rd density entity who is natively attuned to this courser vibration, and is therefore less sensitive to its vagaries.

(08-14-2016, 05:51 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]The harvest concept has caused me quite a bit of distress if I am to be honest, for the very reasons that APW touched upon.  I get scared that I have not been good enough and that because of my lack of goodness and negativity I won't be welcome back home, and will instead have to repeat another cycle.  I know it is silly.  The whole wanderer concept too, while comforting, I think can sometimes make matters worse as we put unrealistic expectation on ourselves.  We are humans.  We are creatures of third density while we are here.  I don't think it is very realistic to expect oneself to be some perfected being who goes around shining love and light 24/7 without ever practicing negativity.  Yeah, this is something I really struggle with. 

As Apeacefulwarrior said, a wanderer has basically already graduated, and it would be rather difficult for a wanderer to engage in severe enough negativity to lose so much polarity that they get trapped in the lower 3rd density reincarnational cycle. Most wanders are sixth density beings, and at that level of existence we are talking about a fused societal complex that has become a singular being with a mega charge of positive polarity. Your earthly foray doesn't even put a dent in that beings colossal amount of positive metaphysical electrical charge.

I have a bit of a diverging opinion on graduation than Apeacefulwarrior in that I personally believe that graduation *IS* very much about ones good or evil quotient. As I've mentioned in other threads, I personally believe the polarity concept is simply a new age repackaging of a the really ancient spiritual concept of good and evil. However, I absolutely agree that they do not exist in an objective format (anymore than polarity does), which is why things like the 10 commandments are subtly negative, because they imply that there is an objective standard for good actions (this is precisely the "aping positivity while retaining negative characteristics" that Ra was referring to).

The idea of getting into heaven was also a relatively accurate conception, in my opinion -- heaven being 4th density. Obviously, there is a lot of distortion in religion, but you can see the crude parallels if you look hard enough for them. I also equate green ray in its native time/space vibrational aspect with the higher astral which is VERY compatible with any religions human conception of heaven. Too similar for me not to draw the obvious correlation, and physical fourth density is also analogous to the christian concept of the physical resurrection and living in perfect harmony with all creation and the creator. I also personally think that graduation into the denser illusion has a lot to do with behavior, but more broad than just observable behavior in that thoughts and intents are just as important aspects. But what is behavior, really? Behavior is always just a reflection of the amount of light (or darkness) we hold within us. As one becomes more and more polarized, and their light quotient raises, this naturally spills out into their thoughts, desires, and outward behaviors. In otherwords, doing nice things simply because you believe you "should" is not very authentic or strongly polarized at all. It's very much about the motivation.  

I completely agree it is not about judgment of said behavior by some authoritarian higher beings. Rather, it is simply a degree of vibrational radiance, or lack thereof, which either allows one to work with the light of a denser illusion, or does not. It is like tuning a radio to a specific station. If one's polarity hasn't been raised high enough, they simply won't pick up that higher radio station. Their receiver will be too weak. There is no judgment in that, just natural universal laws at work.

And again, if one is a wanderer, you've already been harvested eons ago, and one is best served by simply following their highest bliss. Incidentally, a true wanderer's "highest bliss" is pretty much always some highly calibrated form of serving others in some nuanced way. Helping others is not a chore, it is absolutely a privileged opportunity, and when a wanderer discovers their true self, this becomes very much apparent.

Also, I think people become overly concerned with harvesting. Would not being harvestable really be so bad? We have all eternity to work this out. All is well. We are like planted seeds, who will inevitably grow into mighty trees. It's only a matter of time. Evolution is guaranteed.
Feeling emotions and having feelings is not wrong. Jesus Christ even got angry. It's our relationship to our emotions that is key.
May I introduce the subject of Karmic Immunity ?

I resonate with this concept at this time and would like to share a video related to this.

(08-14-2016, 02:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I overcame my depression by mentally focusing on "I AM" for a few seconds throughout the day, and by feeling the Presence of things around me rather than using labels.

I am still working towards a more present joy, but I have no fear about the harvest.

Your emotional guidance system will tell you if you're out of line from your higher self.
If you're in line, you'll experience bliss and joy, from what I've learned. I've had some moments of this.

You made my day today!
(08-14-2016, 06:29 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

I like to keep in mind that even Jesus\Yeshua had at least one incident on record where he totally lost his temper.  Absolutely nobody expects someone to be a true indefatigable paragon of virtue while on Earth, not even Wanderers.  There's simply too much negativity in the 'atmosphere', so to speak, to remain wholly positive.  And someone who goes around comparing themselves to impossible ideals of moral perfection is going to be in danger of backsliding into the self-loathing nihilism of Puritanism and other Calvinistic beliefs.  

But I think it's also important to remember this is not about "goodness."  There is no good and evil in any objective sense.  The entire Abrahamic-inspired idea that one has to be "good enough" to get into Heaven is an utter distortion, intended primarily as a control system for uneducated villagers.  No one is sitting around tallying up your deeds, putting beans into a moral scale to see which side outweighs the other.  Well, no one except potentially oneself.  

Polarity, density, and Harvest-ability are metaphysical, not judgmental.  Your behavior is an extension of your energy levels, rather than the other way around.  Sufficiently large amounts of willpower and deliberate mindful action can shift the underlying energy levels somewhat, but either way, behavior is still basically a byproduct of these things.  

Behavior by itself really has very little to do with Harvestability and\or 'going home'.
To add on to the last part. Behaviour can also be a defence mechanism, some of the most truly beautiful hearts I know are superficially negative if you don't dig bellow the surface. It isn't that they are inside dark or uncaring, it's basically the opposite. Their hearts are so gentle, so light that they struggle with all the conflict and unlovingness between people of 3d and put up wall after wall so they can shut it out, protect the self, survive.

If I can feel their light under the egoic shell I have zero doubt that the steps of light or intelligent infinity would not also be able to.
We are generally of more benefit in our sto polarity when we can show and align with our inner being but hiding your light doesn't change the light. Of course light is meant to shine.
(08-14-2016, 09:53 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2016, 02:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I overcame my depression by mentally focusing on "I AM" for a few seconds throughout the day, and by feeling the Presence of things around me rather than using labels.

You made my day today!

Thanks. I learned this stuff from: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com

and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1rnzR...wjnccCgKFw

That's why you only have to be 51% perfect. Hardly perfect at all. Wink

Quote:I like to keep in mind that even Jesus\Yeshua had at least one incident on record where he totally lost his temper.

Yes, and we can all have infinite instances of losing our temper or of "being bad people" (I'm almost certain that almost nobody here has actually perpetrated an extreme act where they infringed on someone's free will - losing one's temper hardly qualifies. The parable of Jesus killing a boy with his temper, yeah, that was a horrible act, but again, that "horrible act" was the impetus to a life completely dedicated to service)

Ra says that in the social realm, we have the freedom to act as we please. This means "free speech" reigns completely and it is of more positive polarity to allow oneself to express their true emotions in the moment than to suppress them - even if it means getting short with someone. Now once your start using your words with the conscious intention to indirectly manipulate someone into behaving in a certain way, this can tend to the negative. This is hard to discuss because it's a fine line between giving someone what you think is good advice that they want to hear and trying to convince someone that your way is better. But, expressing frustration in the moment is hardly a negative act, sorry guys you aren't as naughty as you think. Tongue

As far as "does one have to feel joyful to be harvestable"? I think the answer is no. Again, because the threshold is actually so small - that 1% - anyway, I think of extreme joy being more of an indigo ray emotion than a green ray emotion. The green ray is martyrdom. Is being a martyr typically associated with joyfulness..? I don't think so. I think it's more about the constant compassion/commiseration with the entities that are still trapped in the maelstrom, and the frustration with the self that we are unable in our current configurations - our clunky human bodies - to do much about it on this plane.
Quote:to be harvestable, must one be generally full of joy??

No. One can experience physical, mental/emotional and even spiritual pain and still be harvestable to a great extent. If these pains are not dealt with and healed in physical incarnation, then they are healed in time/space. Though it is to be considered that there are many types of pain and many reasons for them. Has it to do with the unwillingness to face the self or is it something else, one must ask honestly. These two are very different issues.

In another sense if the depression is deep, it can demotivate the personality a lot and I believe dull the expressibility of one's being. This is not as impeding as one may think, because the true gems of polarity are in the heart, not strictly in what is brought about. One might 'hate' some entertainment faculty, but they could be projecting that energy from an entirely different place and not hate the entertainment at all. Response to catalyst is not as efficient then, but if the choice has been made, then the remaining catalyst is for the purpose of refining the choice, not to make it again.

I deeply believe that one of the main lessons of fourth-density is the lesson of conscious co-creating. By the power of love entities co-create consciously. This conscious co-creating ensures harmony. One of the aspects of what moves one into harvestability is their ability to be consciously co-creative in a positive sense. This co-creating includes virtuous qualities. I do not have lots of time now so I will say this shortly. Fourth-density is about strengthening the bond of love which is a psychic bond that informs souls about the nature of the Infinite Creator. The strength is to grow into an unconditional state. If one is worried about these questions, whether one must be joyous or if one is 'good enough' to be harvestable, then that is a definite pointer that the person is already harvestable or near harvestability. If the contents are in the heart, then there is no failure with which to begin the eventual unveiling of the heart. The choice, at that point, has already been made.
thanks so much everyone. when in the grip of despair it's nigh impossible to retain your positive outlook of the ALL.

[Image: PeacePilgrimBlue.jpg]

I am a pilgrim, a wanderer. I shall remain a wanderer until
mankind has learned the way of peace, walking until I am given
shelter and fasting until I am given food.
— Peace Pilgrim

At the time of her death Peace Pilgrim was crossing the country
for the seventh time. She had walked through all fifty states, and had
also visited the ten provinces in Canada and parts of Mexico. In 1976
a man flew her to Alaska and Hawaii to meet his children, walk,
speak in churches, and talk with the media. In 1979 and 1980 she
returned to those states, taking with her small groups of people who
wished to learn more about her lifestyle. She had plans for return
trips to Alaska and Hawaii in 1984 and was giving thought to inviting
others to join her on ‘inspirational tours’ through several states in the
years that were to come.
She made what she liked to call “the glorious transition to a freer
life” on July 7, 1981 near Knox, Indiana. She died quickly in a head-on
collision as she was being driven to a speaking engagement. Her
many friends throughout the country were stunned. Somehow, we
never imagined Peace would be called to leave this earth life so soon.
Yet, one friend wrote, “I feel sure the immediacy of the transition,
with no cessation of her activity until it occurred, was as she would
have wished it.”
In her last newspaper interview she spoke of being in radiant
health. She was planning her itinerary beyond the current pilgrimage
route and had speaking engagements through 1984. Ted Hayes of
WKVI radio in Knox in an interview with her taped on July 6
remarked, “You seem to be a most happy woman.” She replied,
“I certainly am a happy person. How could one know God and not
be joyous?”

-- from Peace Pilgrim: Her Life & Work In Her Own Words (a free e-book from http://www.peacepilgrim.org/)

[Image: peace_pilgrim.jpg?w=500]

"The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on Earth. It conquers all things." -- P. P.

(Her last televised appearance; within a month she was to die in an auto accident)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Pilgrim

(Newport Folk Festival, 1969)

(From Don Juan's Reckless Daughter, circa 1977)

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Traveling through all these highs and lows
I heard there was no sickness
And no toil or danger
Just mercy and plenty
Where peaceful waters flow
Where peaceful waters flow

Come all you fair and tender school girls
Be careful now when you court young men
They are like the stars
On a summer morning
They sparkle up the night
And they're gone again
Daybreak gone again

If I'd only seen through the silky veils of ardor
What a killing crime this love can be
I would have locked up my heart
In a golden sheath of armor
And kept its crazy beating
Under strictest secrecy
High security

I wish I had the wings
Of Noah's pretty little white dove
So I could fly this raging river
To reach the one I love
But I have no wings
And the water is so wide
We'll have to row a little harder
It's just in dreams we fly
In my dreams we fly!

(From Self Portrait in Blues, circa 1994)

(La Java, Paris, circa 2007)

You know leaves were falling
They're just like embers
In colors red and gold
They set us on fire
Burning just like moonbeams
In our eyes

Someone said they saw me
They said I was swinging the world by the tail
And bouncing over the white clouds
But I was killing the blues
Been killing the blues

You know I am guilty
Of something
That I hope you never do
Nothing is sadder
Than losing yourself in love

Someone said they saw me
And bouncing over the white clouds
Just killing the blues
Yeah killing the blues

You know when you asked me
Yeah just to leave you
And set out on my own
To find what I needed
You asked me to find
What I already had

Someone said they saw me
And bouncing over white clouds
I was killing the blues
I was killing the blues

Someone said they saw me
Bouncing over white clouds
Just killing the blues
I been killing the blues
Just killing the blues

See also:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid189897 ("Is the Harvest finally over?" #29)
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid166670 ("Old Soul vs Young Soul" #11)
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid209311 ("Saudade, the Reed's Lament, & the Wanderer's innermost longing" #32)
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid210027 ("A Strange Path" #7)

[Image: 134921665_265a673493.jpg] (Armana, Egypt, circa 1340 B.C.E.)  Cool
(08-19-2016, 01:19 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: [ -> ] (Her last televised appearance; within a month she was to die in an auto accident)

wow, she is so vibrant. I love watching videos of "enlightened" people (i consider anyone who's consistently full of sincere joy to be enlightened)
I also enjoyed watching this, thanks for sharing Dekalb. That's a wanderer alright, she is filled with light! She reminds me of my grade 2 teacher.
(08-14-2016, 11:34 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that in the social realm, we have the freedom to act as we please. This means "free speech" reigns completely and it is of more positive polarity to allow oneself to express their true emotions in the moment than to suppress them - even if it means getting short with someone.

I can't remember the last time that I actually got angry or cross with someone.  Sure I have felt like doing so, quite often in fact, but for whatever reason, the idea of doing so puts knots in my stomach and gives me a sinking feeling.
(08-19-2016, 10:29 PM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2016, 11:34 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that in the social realm, we have the freedom to act as we please. This means "free speech" reigns completely and it is of more positive polarity to allow oneself to express their true emotions in the moment than to suppress them - even if it means getting short with someone.

I can't remember the last time that I actually got angry or cross with someone.  Sure I have felt like doing so, quite often in fact, but for whatever reason, the idea of doing so puts knots in my stomach and gives me a sinking feeling.

Something that really resonated with me is when reading Fredrick Dodson's Levels of Energy, he speaks about how anger is low vibration, but apathy, guilt, and shame are even lower - so sometimes getting angry is needed  as part of the momentum of energy required to get one out of a "funk". Anger isn't bad, because it gives us another chance to forgive/accept the other and ourselves, which is really what we came here to practice doing.

I don't often feel the need to get angry, and I agree it does cause knots in the stomach (orange ray) - I do recall the most recent time was after an extremely frustrating series of incidents on the phone line with the internet company a few months ago. I had to keep increasingly putting my foot down to get my problem dealt with (I spoke to almost a dozen people - most didn't want to deal with me and kept transferring me back into the phone tree to start over! I was quite firm by the end of the my time on the phone that I wasn't going to accept that treatment anymore) Ra speaks of this too - letting other entities take advantage of your softness, while purely STO, is not balanced enough to allow progression. Here in third density it allows one to be harvestable (martyr) but for fourth density entities who are trying to rise above that vibration, it holds them back.

Quote:25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.
I don't mind if I have to come back to 3D instead of going to 4D. Bearer of light n love hear, bearer of love n light there. It's all the same to me. It's just a lot harder hear. If told that you are needed here, would you go back. I think most would see it as a privilege.

WanderingOZ
I hope we(if an earthly evolved m/b/d) can choose at least our next resting planet, i know i need catalyst to grow, but boy, has earth been a heck of a ride, Shy  i love it all!
Quote:I don't mind if I have to come back to 3D instead of going to 4D. Bearer of light n love hear, bearer of love n light there. It's all the same to me. It's just a lot harder hear. If told that you are needed here, would you go back. I think most would see it as a privilege.

I love life too! The harvest is now. Us wanderers have come here to help with the harvest and to learn. After the harvest, we won't be needed here on Earth. The third density repeaters will go off to other planets to support their learning. But we also have our learning and our path.

Therefore, if I find that I have polarized sufficiently after passing the gateway of death, I will move on. I'm not seeking to stay behind with those who don't want to go forward, you know what I mean? (Through my experience I find many people simply don't want to seek Truth or to know Truth, and it gets frustrating) Plus, we are here to help right now! I shall serve to the best of my ability because I love planet Earth and wish to help affect the highest possible harvest. Past that, one ultimately needs to choose for himself, and he will be given that opportunity on another planet if he hasn't chosen and polarized here.
i'm still undecided whether it goes poof or it's through death.

either way i pretty much agree, i don't want to stay behind with people not wanting to go forward. learning to let it be.
Well honestly I think ups and downs are just apart of being. I read some where that, the masters themselves aren't immune to the wave like coming and falling of being. They just know how to raise there legs and not fall back from the ebb. I believe its something like how hot and cold work and how both can be needed or wanted. Each in its own time bringing pleasure, pain, and function. The rise and fall of conscience is just apart of the seam work.
I believe the creator himself is a being, of course beyond are perception and gaze. So being sprang from no experience,design or framework? I think not. I believe before manyness the creator, created/explored the foundation of the self, which then needed a view point of manyness to further extend the experience. The reason manyness needs Love is because it introduces/establishes unity which keeps the framework or original thought, the foundation of being, contact. So I think a lot of potentials met in manyness arise from that period of singular exploration.
(01-03-2017, 01:33 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the creator himself is a being, of course beyond are perception and gaze. So being sprang from no experience,design or framework? I think not. I believe before manyness the creator, created/explored the foundation of the self, which then needed a view point of manyness to further extend the experience. The reason manyness needs Love is because it introduces/establishes unity which keeps the framework or original thought, the foundation of being, contact. So I think a lot of potentials met in manyness arise from that period of singular exploration.

I linked this in Plenum thread a bit after reading it yesterday, but you could like it if you haven't read it.

From the Thoth tablet, The Key of Time :

Quote:Then to me spoke HE, the Master:
Know ye, O Thoth, in the beginning
there was VOID and nothingness,
a timeless, spaceless, nothingness.
And into the nothingness came a thought,
purposeful, all-pervading,
and It filled the VOID.
There existed no matter, only force,
a movement, a vortex, or vibration
of the purposeful thought
that filled the VOID.

And I questioned the Master, saying:
Was this thought eternal?
And answered me the DWELLER, Saying:
In the beginning, there was eternal thought,
and for thought to be eternal, time must exist.
So into the all-pervading thought
grew the LAW of TIME.
Aye time which exists through all space,
floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement
that is eternally in a state of fixation.

Time changes not,
but all things change in time.
For time is the force
that holds events separate,
each in its own proper place.
Time is not in motion,
but ye move through time
as your consciousness
moves from one event to another.

Aye, by time yet exist, all in all,
an eternal ONE existence.
Know ye that even though in the time ye are separate,
yet still are ONE, in all times existent.

I think you are right that there is a hierarchy in and out of the Source, but the exploration of the Creator as ONE to me ever contained many-ness and many-ness never made this existence as otherwise than ONE but instead allows it to perceive itself through the lense of infinite many-ness.

Even as we are many, we are all part of that which is ONE in full awareness. My point with the quote, is that there is no time that did not exist alongside infinite time fully filled in fixation. The singular exploration you speak of never was without a thing and never will be with an additional thing, or at least that is how I perceive things as of now.
To offer an answer to the thread now, I think it is important to make a difference between being harvestable and fully balanced.

The perfectly balanced entity would find no things hard upon this plane, nothing and no one could shake it's boundless love. It'd see an act of love and feel love for it and see beauty, it'd see an act of hatred and feel love for it and see beauty.

The harvest is not the end of a path but the beginning of a path, just like an open heart is not the end of a path but the beginning of a path. To reach perfect balance takes what may seem close to endless time. So while what you mentionned would not be to me a sign of not being harvestable, they do hint to a work of balance and Healing to find harmony in-between your gaze and the perfect reality that surrounds you. Because that is the great work, to see the all prevading perfection contained within all things.
(01-03-2017, 01:33 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the creator himself is a being, of course beyond are perception and gaze.

The Pleiadians talks to Barbara Marciniak that the "Prime Creator" it's learning too with the Universe. So we can to concluse: There's the Infinite, thats is unknowable and unmanifest. And we have also the Infinite Creator that is this Infinite getting consciousness. The First Logos, The Creative Principle.

A honest question: Is there someone here knows that is a Wanderer?

Peace, love and light.
(01-03-2017, 07:30 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]A honest question: Is there someone here knows that is a Wanderer?

Probably quite a few.
Pages: 1 2