Bring4th

Full Version: Infinite possibilities, Infinite universes, higher self, complex totality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please observe the below q/a

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=36&ss=1#2

These basically mean that, the development of an entity occurs in multiple universes, not one (the more balanced an entity is, the less the need to experience parallel possibilities, ra says), and, higher self acts as the resource/programmer for the 3d entity (with a possibility, all the levels up to 6th, then these may also be complex's realm, its not clear), and, the mind/body/spirit complex totality acts as the resource/programmer (programmer possibly, it is my deduction) for the higher self. ra says this is a structured situation.

so that basically possibly means, in every universe, there is a higher self, in every universe there is a progression line of an entity. and all these parallel existences merge in the mind/body/spirit complex totality in 7d, over the existence of all universes. totality is in a state of timelessness, or near timelessness.

now, at this point, whether there is a higher self for every universe, or, more than one higher self is possible for all universes, is a matter. however, if we take the structured comment of Ra, and also the features of a 6d entity, and then compare it with what we know from Ra regarding 7d, the stronger conclusion is there being one higher self for every universe. and all fits into place ;

the higher self for each universe is the totality of the experiences of the entity's that part, existing in that universe, and, mind/body/spirit complex totality is the totality of experiences of the entity in ALL universes.

now a very interesting possible conclusion here ; if, the totality is the summation of experiences of that entity, in all universes (of course, the societal complex, is included in this), is there a higher entity, that is the totality of the experiences of that entity, in ALL creations ? all octaves ? or, is it what Ra calls the 'creator'. then, if, there is a such structuring, is there even a further possibility of experiences/existences being possible aside of what we call creation, an octave ?
the book of knowledge: the keys of enoch
explains this idea from another perspective
a sacred book
blessings
x
care to present some of their digested forms then ?
That is a very interesting contemplation, Unity! I cannot answer your question, but I can suggest visiting this link as this formation helped me to visualize the aforementioned concept. Perhaps it may be of use to you as well.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/...2010a.html
(06-26-2010, 02:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so that basically possibly means, in every universe, there is a higher self, in every universe there is a progression line of an entity.

I believe we have only ONE higher self. It seems to exist simultaneously in parallel universes...

Quote:36.5 Questioner: Could you give an example of how this programming by the Higher Self would then bring about education through parallel experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.
If the infinite creator is indeed infinite, then yes. Your speculations would be the foot of a mountain. I would not be the least bit surprised to learn that our universe is encapsulated within a grain of sand in another, "larger" universe. Nor would I be surprised to find that who we consider now to be the creator is but a ant compared to yet another creator. And so on! There would be no way to really discern this however. Even just the next octave is a mystery to the likes of Ra. But it makes sense to me on an intuitive level.. and fits in with the true meaning of the word infinity.
(06-28-2010, 04:16 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:36.5 Questioner: Could you give an example of how this programming by the Higher Self would then bring about education through parallel experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

this actually doesnt shed any light on the matter ; there isnt two non-higher self entities existing, and one higher self aiding them - ra gives this example as there occurring one non higher self form of the entity (lets say in 3d) and one higher self form. and they say, despite these seem to exist simultaneously, this is not as such, since the higher self is moving back in time/space to the 3d entity, which 3d entity would consider its higher self being in future.

so, in this example there is still one higher self, one 3d entity. the question whether a higher self tends to more than one parallel existence of its self in different universes remains unanswered.
(06-28-2010, 05:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]so, in this example there is still one higher self, one 3d entity. the question whether a higher self tends to more than one parallel existence of its self in different universes remains unanswered.

I did not read the quote in he same way you did but OK. Let us try this another quote:

Quote:36.4 Questioner: Do I understand from this then that the Higher Self or Oversoul may break down into numerous units if the experience is required to what we would call simultaneously experience different types of catalysts and then oversee these experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement we cannot say to be correct or incorrect due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.

The case is from universe to universe and parallel existences can then be programmed by the Higher Self, given the information available from the mind/body/spirit complex totality regarding the probability/possibility vortices at any crux.

So my interpretation is that higher self (not selves) may seem to be split from our perspective as we understand time but from Ra's perspective it is not happening with TRUE simultaneity. Only appears to be so from mind/body/spirit's perspective at any specific probability/possibility vortices.
now, in this case :

(06-28-2010, 05:13 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:36.4 Questioner: Do I understand from this then that the Higher Self or Oversoul may break down into numerous units if the experience is required to what we would call simultaneously experience different types of catalysts and then oversee these experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement we cannot say to be correct or incorrect due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.

here, it still wanders around the concept like the above, the higher self not existing simultaneously (in a true fashion) with the entity, but moving back to it through time. so, because time points are different, two simultaneous selves of that entity does not exist.

but, it still doesnt shed light on universe business.

Quote:The case is from universe to universe and parallel existences can then be programmed by the Higher Self, given the information available from the mind/body/spirit complex totality regarding the probability/possibility vortices at any crux.

this is a more usable quote - now we are sure that parallel existences exist, from universe to universe.

regarding higher self, a singular phrase is used, which seem to indicate that the higher self (or a higher self) may program parallel existences in different universes. but, the information is not given regarding how many parallel universal existences a higher self can program for different universe entities. however, it seems to be a single higher self here.

but then again, there's this question; if, a higher self is a future vantage point of a particular 3d entity in a particular universe, then, wouldnt that make that higher self the future point of all the other universes' 3d selves ? basically it would. then, the chain of transformation, the process in between the mid 6d entity and the totality of that entity, would hang in the air, metaphysically. if, the 6d entity is the merging point of all parallel existences, wouldnt that already make it kind of a totality ? however, there is quite deal of difference in between a 6d entity and an entity in 7d - the 6d entity has a body, (despite manifesting as light), still merges (for reproduction, even if the concept is way too distant from 3d norms) to create bodies so that the entities can incarnate in them in that density, whereas a 7d entity has a nature like the shifting sands, merging or any kind of reproduction is not used due to there being no need to reuse body complexes (ra says that), and the spiritual mass increasingly nears infinity, and before returning to infinity, the totality leaves all its experience to the higher self.

now, a wild estimate, guess here - it is much more metaphysically fitting in that there are many higher selves, all of which represent a future culmination of the entity's existence from each universe, and all these higher selves, merge and harmonize from late 6d and on with all their experience and evolution with each other, therefore going towards a totality of experiences/existences of a particular entity. (entity here as in the late 7d existence before returning to infinity)

not only seems complete in regard to the experience totality concept, but also sounds fitting when we consider that 6d is the density of co-creatorship, union, unison, balancing of love and wisdom again with love. 'the' place to balance various imbalances. only fitting for such a grand scale merger of experiences, existences of a greater entity.
(06-28-2010, 05:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]now, a wild estimate, guess here - it is much more metaphysically fitting in that there are many higher selves, all of which represent a future culmination of the entity's existence from each universe, and all these higher selves, merge and harmonize from late 6d and on with all their experience and evolution with each other, therefore going towards a totality of experiences/existences of a particular entity. (entity here as in the late 7d existence before returning to infinity)

Good discussion.

Personally I like the idea of one higher self better as it is quite confusing to me having multiple higher selves. Then I as a 3D will have to listen to multiple voices in my head instead of just one Smile

Also higher self has to be a point that does not move. I imagine it to be a point of reference that is unshakable. Now if there are multiple then they may have their own biases or preferences so to speak and that causes entropy in the system. as these biases would then have to be streamlined into a single unique higher self. The one single higher self would have all of your unique perspectives and preferences and experiences combined, no more no less...
though i am having second thoughts about participating in discussions on advanced topics in this forum, i will respond to this post;

(06-28-2010, 05:58 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Good discussion.

Personally I like the idea of one higher self better as it is quite confusing to me having multiple higher selves. Then I as a 3D will have to listen to multiple voices in my head instead of just one Smile

in that setup, there wouldnt be multiple higher selves, but one higher self for each universe, or one higher self for a few universes.

Quote:Also higher self has to be a point that does not move. I imagine it to be a point of reference that is unshakable.

this model is also possible, and it would explain the 'balance' nature of 7d.

Quote:Now if there are multiple then they may have their own biases or preferences so to speak and that causes entropy in the system. as these biases would then have to be streamlined into a single unique higher self.

that is also possible, in the opposite a one higher self per universe model - it explains the nature of harmonization and unification of 6d, and its work.

Quote:The one single higher self would have all of your unique perspectives and preferences and experiences combined, no more no less...

this has elements of definition of the nature of complex totality. but then again such a higher self would have little difference from the complex totality, and hence, there wouldnt be that much disparage in between existences of the higher self, and complex totality.
(06-28-2010, 06:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]in that setup, there wouldnt be multiple higher selves, but one higher self for each universe, or one higher self for a few universes.

We kinda stick to the idea that the higher self is a discrete entity here. How about the idea that the higher self is not discrete but rather a continuum. Then both answers would be true, one higher self for each universe, but at the same time those higher selves are aspects of an even higher higher self which serves multiple universes?

It includes the hierarchies Ra speaks about. And fits in with the Law of One because the lower self at that point is just a facet of the higher self seen from a location in space time and possibility. But it's all really one. And it explains why if we desire to find it we need to look within.
(06-28-2010, 06:32 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]We kinda stick to the idea that the higher self is a discrete entity here. How about the idea that the higher self is not discrete but rather a continuum. Then both answers would be true, one higher self for each universe, but at the same time those higher selves are aspects of an even higher higher self which serves multiple universes?

that is the model i speak of, however the question is whether a higher self serves all universes than multiple higher selves serving all universes and then merging into complex totality as 'their' higher self.
I solve this by asking myself if the highest version of self is limited to time. If it is then it's possible for these selves to merge into a totality as you say. If the highest self is outside of time, generating time for its lower selves then essentially from the highest self point of view all merging is impossible as it would imply change which implies time.

Thus if we accept that time is not absolute on all levels. We must I think conclude that in some way something that is eventually going to merge with something else (or split from it in the past) has always been and will always be connected.
im still at the point of whether there existing one higher self for each universe, or one for many universes. higher self as in 6d higher self.
(06-28-2010, 06:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this has elements of definition of the nature of complex totality. but then again such a higher self would have little difference from the complex totality, and hence, there wouldnt be that much disparage in between existences of the higher self, and complex totality.

You probably mean disparity here. To disparage, which is a transitive verb, means to degrade or depreciate or marry below one's class. Disparity, which is a noun, means incongruity, difference, inequality.
then, disparity.
(06-29-2010, 09:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then, disparity.

Thank you. Thoughts are better communicated when properly expressed, verbally or otherwise.
Bump!