Bring4th

Full Version: Swirling, shifting colorful cloud with changing color flows over the top of your head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have anyone experienced this ? it generally appears in dreams, when you are conscious and you remember in a certain brief period. there is communication of thoughts, concepts and feelings in a clear and sharp fashion during this experience with the cloud.
(06-26-2010, 04:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Swirling, shifting colorful cloud with changing color flows over the top of your head. Has anyone experienced this ? it generally appears in dreams, when you are conscious and you remember in a certain brief period. there is communication of thoughts, concepts and feelings in a clear and sharp fashion during this experience with the cloud.

Generally appears in dreams? or do you mean in waking dreams? And/or when else?

In speaking of dream interpretation, to see light colored/white clouds in ones dreams may signify inner peace, spiritual harmony and compassion. An issue in ones waking life may be clearing up. Being the clouds are brightly colored might symbolize, in this case, that you are awakening to the vividness of the illusion. Only you will know for certain.

Or are you speaking of communication with intelligent infinity? The means with which I.I. gives me information is different than the way you suggest, if this is what you have suggested.
(06-27-2010, 02:01 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Generally appears in dreams? or do you mean in waking dreams? And/or when else?

when you are conscious in dreams.

Quote:In speaking of dream interpretation, to see light colored/white clouds in ones dreams may signify inner peace, spiritual harmony and compassion. An issue in ones waking life may be clearing up. Being the clouds are brightly colored might symbolize, in this case, that you are awakening to the vividness of the illusion. Only you will know for certain.

this is not some cloud like that. this is something way large over your head, and for some reason, when you look at it, perceive it, it seems as if it is flattish. you also feel that you only see a portion of it. there are way too many colors and changes in it to be any kind of cloud. moreover, its not anything symbolic. its real, its sharper and more clear than anything else you have seen or known in your life.

Quote:Or are you speaking of communication with intelligent infinity? The means with which I.I. gives me information is different than the way you suggest, if this is what you have suggested.

it is more possible that this cloud is the mind/body/spirit totality than intelligent infinity.
noone ?
i haven't experienced anything like that, but i found your descriptions of it very interesting and quite beautiful
There have been a few times when I was conscious in my dreams where this thing that always reminded me of a vortex was above me, it looks like.. your flying through the cosmos real fast, and it seems to be exerting some type of suction, it always appears conical to some extent, as if the top starts a long ways away.
(06-30-2010, 03:59 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]There have been a few times when I was conscious in my dreams where this thing that always reminded me of a vortex was above me, it looks like.. your flying through the cosmos real fast, and it seems to be exerting some type of suction, it always appears conical to some extent, as if the top starts a long ways away.

can you describe that cone ? or vortex ?
(06-26-2010, 04:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Swirling, shifting colorful cloud with changing color

That's what the insides of my eyelids look like!Cool
(06-30-2010, 07:49 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2010, 04:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Swirling, shifting colorful cloud with changing color

That's what the insides of my eyelids look like!Cool

thats another story.
The crown chakra, is sometimes called the rainbow chakra because it does this sometimes... I understand not everyone sees this. It's just a way some energetic events clarify themselves to your consciousness. I get the feeling of being on fire.

You're experiencing that chakra activating.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahasrara

In paganism the effect is called crossing the rainbow bridge into Asgard, the realm of the gods. This mythology is a metaphor of course.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifrost_Bridge
Yes, sounds like auras to me, which you are perceiving when in a specific state of consciousness. The information you are getting is what the auras tell you; they are the energy body that define the physical, and showcase the emotional and mental (through the differing rays).

Many gifted people can read others incredibly accurately via auras, as they contain information about the past, present, and future, of the person. This sounds like the clarity you are mentioning.

Perhaps practice looking for auras during 'normal' waking hours.
The phenomenon described in the initial post has nothing to do with auras. There is no entity to behold its aura at the time of that phenomenon. moreover auras do not manifest as clear cut, sharp, clean color flowing, moving water patches.

In the 'insides of eyelids' case, the observed phenomenon is the influxes of various energy streams. its different than what you see, if you press your finger onto your eye when it is closed and wait.
Agreed... This is precisely what the crown chakra has always been associated with.
imagine a vegetable oil patch floating on top of a bowl of water. imagine that, that oil patch has very vivid, very sharp, uniform color at any point. imagine that there are countless such patches in varying sizes and shapes, and they constantly change shape and flow continually harmoniously, but without mixing to each other. their borders touch, but do not merge. (at least as far as i could see). imagine the sky is full of these. imagine the colors are so vivid and clearly defined that, they could 'burn' your eyes. (metaphorically speaking) and they dont even radiate.

this is an approximate and crude description of the first phenomenon. one thing worthy of note is, the dominance of colors (color neighborhood) may change with period. when i first experienced this the dominant colors of 'patches' were white. in the last 3 experiences, they were predominantly blue.

more than 1 telepathic message can flow at any given time while beholding. or, there may be none. there is also an immense spiritual 'load' and 'stress' (as in the sense of some object is being put weight on it, and the material of that object is put under stress, in static terms, not psychological) whenever this experience is being manifested. you know it cant last because you cant endure the manifesting energy/reality for long.

the second phenomenon that was brought to topic by another poster, is quite different from this. in that, there are various colors, that are not as vivid and clearly defined, mix with each other, and mix with the more 'darker' energies (brownish yellowish etc). they constantly mix, and change. they may disappear or come up stronger. naturally, at no point there is any correspondence or telepathic or 'inside knowing' kind of communication.

while beholding and observing auras, its even different. any source that emits aura has its aura, light, fading from the point of emanation outwards in a gradual fashion. the aura doesnt appear clear cut, with clearly defined boundaries. ie, if you are seeing aura, it also permits you to vaguely see/behold anything behind it, object or energy. with the first phenomenon that is not possible. if it manifests, you cant see anything that is behind it in your perception of reality. (astral 3d, your room, whatever place you are in).
I read something similar to this when I googled the term "near death experience" and started clicking around to random pages where people had written down their experiences. (Thus, I can't give you a specific page.) The person described an encounter with an "extremely loving being who appeared as a sort of cloud of ultra vivid rainbow colors swirling and dancing". They said this being offered a friendly and also familiar love, like it could be their brother, sister, father or mother. They also said this being communicated to them.

I think that person saw the same thing you did, and also communicated as you did.
These two experiences differ. There is no swirling and dancing in first phenomenon, and you cant call it 'a being'. its the sky open, and it is an endless sky of shifting color packets, in the same altitude up above. colors do not merge or melt within each other. they dont descend from their altitude.

There is not 'one being', you can tell that there are endless focuses of consciousness, ie, beings in the sky, moving alongside each other and shifting like clouds. Also, its not like 'a cloud'. its like an infinite sky of clouds.

the term love falls very irrelevant compared to the feeling this experience has. closest term would be 'nearing infinity'. that kind of thing.
this cant be anyone's chakra technically, by the way. an infinitely large sky cannot be any particular entity's chakra. the info at hand point to this being some totality of something. (the totality of earth's future, or the totality of whatever complex i belong to, or the totality of any local grouping). it happens as if the sky, the reality is ripped, torn, and over all these an infinite, shifting colorful sky exists.

i havent observed extreme mixing of colors in either of the 4 cases by the way. ie, next to blue, there isnt an immediate yellow 'droplet', or next to the whites, there isnt an orange patch/area. the colors seem to have been grouped consistently as far as the 'eye' can see.
(10-01-2010, 04:59 AM)Blair Wrote: [ -> ]yes,..i experienced with that thing when i am serious about any thing it happened with my self,..

can you describe it in some detail ?

Brittany

I've experienced a lot of things with colors, but this one in particular doesn't sound that familiar to me. Sometimes I see them right in front of my eyes instead of over my head.
(10-01-2010, 10:48 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2010, 04:59 AM)Blair Wrote: [ -> ]yes,..i experienced with that thing when i am serious about any thing it happened with my self,..

can you describe it in some detail ?

No, he can't, because he's a spam bot. :-)

Sorry, had to delete the message.

Steve