Bring4th

Full Version: Family for 40 years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do wanderers tend to not reproduce while incarnat on Earth? And why?
(08-18-2016, 04:11 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Do wanderers tend to not reproduce while incarnat on Earth? And why?

Quote:
32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.

I didn't for reasons similar to the above quote of 5th, and 6th.

Besides that there are reasons of avoiding karmic entanglement. Hard to leave when you are attached.
Kids make you attached for sure.
Would probably all depend on what your intention is with the life.
______
Obviously, yes. But specifically speaking, awakened wanderers?

Karmic entanglement, that makes sense thank you Glow. I want to expand on this a little if possible, on who's side affecting whom? I mean who will get entangled and by which side? I hope this makes sense uh.
To reincarnate across eras within the same bloodline.

To allow a high vibrational soul to enter the place when conceiving in a moment of high polarity.

To appreciate the catalyst of children and use the opportunity to generate polarity.

All of the above : raise the planet's vibration (lot's of wanderers' purpose in being here)

Whys I thought of...
(08-18-2016, 06:21 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously, yes. But specifically speaking, awakened wanderers?

Karmic entanglement, that makes sense thank you Glow. I want to expand on this a little if possible, on who's side affecting whom? I mean who will get entangled and by which side? I hope this makes sense uh.

Well conventional karma is released by seeing there is nothing to forgive, but if a wanderer stays asleep I guess they could still feel the effects of karma for their actions they view as having hurt others. Having kids certainly gives many opportunities to feel you've let another self down, and it insites feelings of attachment.

Awakened wanderer situation specifically - buddists say its attachment that leads to karma. I guess would be my situation -attachment. I've had several dreams now that were not dreams where I was told I could leave but I stay in each one and make mention of a fellow wanderer soul connection. Meaning I stay for him. This soul connection is still asleep and is really not handling the planetary vibration well at all. He bit off a lot this life.

One dream I had I experienced part of his life experience, when I woke up I emailed him and told him I wished I had been there so he wouldn't have had to be alone.... Yeah so I guess that's why I'm here.

I strongly suspect this life I am here so he has help on the ground with him. I assume the same happens if you have children. You die, knowing they are not doing well and come back so they will not be alone.

I should add, as wanderers at least in my case our soulgroup members that are incarnate at this time act as guides to one another. I've not met regular spirit guides in meditation I've only met the "guides" who are my two incarnate soulgroup members. So even being alive at the same time I guess in some way energetically assists those we incarnate with.
(08-18-2016, 09:42 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2016, 06:21 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously, yes. But specifically speaking, awakened wanderers?

Well conventional karma is released by seeing there is nothing to forgive, but if a wanderer stays asleep I guess they could still feel the effects of karma for their actions they view as having hurt others. Having kids certainly gives many opportunities to feel you've let another self down, and it insites feelings of attachment.

Awakened wanderer situation specifically - buddists say its attachment that leads to karma. I guess would be my situation -attachment. I've had several dreams now that were not dreams where I was told I could leave but I stay in each one and make mention of a fellow wanderer soul connection. Meaning I stay for him. This soul connection is still asleep and is really not handling the planetary vibration well at all. He bit off a lot this life.

One dream I had I experienced part of his life experience, when I woke up I emailed him and told him I wished I had been there so he wouldn't have had to be alone.... Yeah so I guess that's why I'm here.

I strongly suspect this life I am here so he has help on the ground with him. I assume the same happens if you have children. You die, knowing they are not doing well and come back so they will not be alone.

I should add, as wanderers at least in my case our soulgroup members that are incarnate at this time act as guides to one another. I've not met regular spirit guides in meditation I've only met the "guides" who are my two incarnate soulgroup members. So even being alive at the same time I guess in some way energetically assists those we incarnate with.

This, specifically this was what I needed to hear. Thank you for sharing that amazing dream/iilusion of yours.

Wow, so someone alive can be your guide? Interesting.
(08-18-2016, 10:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, so someone alive can be your guide? Interesting.

It's even weirder. There are three of us. I was there too, a fully awake vs of me.
Gave me info that showed up on google, and after one visit/vision he sent me a picture the next day of basically what I saw though he is asleep and he didn't know why he was sending it. I've been told by a talented psychics that saw them himself that most people don't have these "beings", and we aren't "technically" guides so I assume it's a wanderer thing. Or we are especially clingy energetically as a soulgroup. Wink
That's still way cool. It's as cool as if I actually met my most valued cartoon characters.
_____
I can only speak from personal experience, but I have never had the slightest desire to bear children and have taken steps to ensure it never happens in this lifetime.
(08-19-2016, 01:25 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you define someone who is awakened ?  I see it more as a gradual scale than a yes/no attribute. It's depends on what domain of the human life we're talking. Some people are very awake metaphysically speaking and quite sleepy when it comes to the emotional, relational aspect and vice versa. I know people who aren't in metaphysics but in religion and there are quite awake, full of love and light.
This is a couple of wanderers i'm sure and their kids too. I've heard many times that having children can awaken one to the love of humanity and that during the pregnancy there is often a deep spiritual process happening to the mother. I think the kids are here to teach their parents about Love.

By awakened I simply mean a mind that became aware of itself and the creation as being the same entity. I apologize if my use of this vibratory sound does not resonate with your belief, it is merely a word not an orientation.
_____
I'm going to have kids, I don't seem to have many hang ups about it like a lot of my 'alternative' friends. It was a pretty common idea to not want kids in the metal community, what with the misanthropy and such.

I think it just part of the use of the red-ray. I've noticed that a lot of really creative individuals often avoid children so I have considered that maybe that creative energy is the same at the root. Some people put it in to building works of art, some people have children and some people just never do anything with it.
_____
Indeed, I did not mean to suggest the energy 'runs out', just that the same energy may be directed in quite a variety of ways and so I think it is really just a matter of diversity.
Having a child of your own changes ones perspective dramatically. There's a big difference between being a man and being a father. There is so much to learn from it and from them. It's extremely hard, exhausting, and fun, but the love you give and receive is beautiful and well worth it.

WanderingOZ