Bring4th

Full Version: what would happen if a pre-veil entity and a post-veil entity interacted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it just seem to the veiled entity that the pre-veil one was enlightened? Ra also said that the pre-veil experience was extremely pale and shallow in comparison to the rich and vivid experience of the veiled third density, so would the pre-veil entity even be spiritually intelligent enough to know what was going on?

This is so weird a concept, it must have been done somewhere in the creation. Also Ra stated that yes, many pre-veil third density civilizations traveled across planets before entrance into fourth density, so I wonder if that could have set up encounters with veiled planets.

Would the pre-veil entity even be able to use the veil as catalyst?? or would the whole notion of "pre-veil" be shattered once the PV entity lays eyes upon the Veil??

Quote:Ra:You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

so don't tell me it's impossible! BigSmile although it really does seem to defy logic, this interaction.
If you met a pre-veiled entity, their energy would cause all your subconscious "muck" to come to the surface. It would be quite uncomfortable for the veiled entity.
First things first -- the veil is essentially just the obfuscation of your immortal identity when you incarnate. A mind wipe, in other words.

Secondly, the pre veiled entity might SEEM enlightened to the veiled human simply because they have access to more of the picture. But being veiled, or not being veiled, has no immediate impact on ones level of polarization, so they would not actually be any more enlightened than the veiled being. They would merely remember their spiritual identity prior to incarnating in the body, and there might be slightly more awareness and conscious interaction with their subconscious/parasympathetic bodily systems. But the level of kundalini realization would not be significantly greater than the veiled being.

The problem with being unveiled is you basically just don't give a s***. About anything. There is an overwhelming sense of security, peace, and contentment. Thus, no love is terribly important to one, and no fear is terribly frightening either. One would just be detached, and we're not talking about the enlightened kind of detachment where all things are seen as love. Rather, we are talking about the kind of detachment where there is no deep concern about anything because it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It would probably seem a pleasant state of consciousness at first, but it is not conducive to polarization (spiritual progression).

Where there are no stakes, there is no interest.

It seems cruel to us, but this is precisely why our entire physical reality is designed to thoroughly convince us, for the most part, that we are human bodies and that is the sum total of our existence. The whole illusion is set up to make you believe you are just a mortal biological creature held captive by the limitations cast upon you by the randomized nature of space and time. This is a cruel illusion from our perspective, but it tends to make us take this spiritual catalyst of physical incarnation seriously. The non veiled entity does not have this spiritual advantage, thus they build polarity MUCH MUCH slower.  
(08-19-2016, 01:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with being unveiled is you basically just don't give a s***. About anything. There is an overwhelming sense of security, peace, and contentment. Thus, no love is terribly important to one, and no fear is terribly frightening either. One would just be detached, and we're not talking about the enlightened kind of detachment where all things are seen as love. Rather, we are talking about the kind of detachment where there is no deep concern about anything because it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It would probably seem a pleasant state of consciousness at first, but it is not conducive to polarization (spiritual progression).

Where there are no stakes, there is no interest.

for some reason this struck a chord of... fear? in me. the idea that one could view existence as "not mattering" ultimately is terrifying. But maybe that when we reach that very same conclusion after eons of believing everything is important, it's a relief and a release...

(08-19-2016, 01:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The non veiled entity does not have this spiritual advantage, thus they build polarity MUCH MUCH slower.  

how, actually, does the pre-veiled entity build polarity at all?? what is their catalyst, if not from the potential for service-to-self?
(08-19-2016, 02:32 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]for some reason this struck a chord of... fear? in me. the idea that one could view existence as "not mattering" ultimately is terrifying. But maybe that when we reach that very same conclusion after eons of believing everything is important, it's a relief and a release...

It isn't so much that existence doesn't matter to them, it's that they are perfectly content to not grow. If you give the rat the cheese before it runs the maze, it doesn't see the point in running the maze 99.9% of the time.

(08-19-2016, 02:32 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]how, actually, does the pre-veiled entity build polarity at all?? what is their catalyst, if not from the potential for service-to-self?

They build it the same way a veiled entity does, by service to others (I would say service to self as well, but an unveiled being would have extreme difficulty becoming STS). But it is harder for them to build up enough of the requisite love because there is no essential existential angst or dissatisfaction driving them towards 'something better'. They are divinely happy, and thus are content to progress at a snails pace. This is why the veil was implemented.
Do you think an entity can choose pre-incarnatively even now whether to be born pre-veil or post-veil, or does the veil cover all 3D born "now"?
(08-19-2016, 10:39 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think an entity can choose pre-incarnatively even now whether to be born pre-veil or post-veil, or does the veil cover all 3D born "now"?

I'm sure there are always a few exceptions, but the veil is getting thinner every day as the red ray subvibration of 4th density becomes more and more activated and we grow a 4D physical layer.

But for the most part, while anything is always possible, its best to think of Earth as a kind of game. Every game has rules, and the game only works and is fair and fun if people respect the rules of the game. Thus most individuals would not choose to have no veil because that is not the rules of the earth school game (though the game rules are gradually changing). Souls come here for the veiled spiritual experience. If they didn't want to incarnate in veiled conditions, they would incarnate on a planet that didn't have it. There are planets with virtually identical human forms that have no veil. That's a different game. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The veiled situation results in faster spiritual progression because the deeper one plunges into "that which is not" (distortion/duality), the more one is catapulted into "that which is" (truth/unity), but the unveiled is more easy going, and not significantly different from life in the spirit world, albeit more tangibly focused.
It would be a 3d incarnation. Simple as that.
Anagogy, your posts as of late have been pretty awesome.  You are, as a wise man once said, 'on fire'.  BigSmile
(08-19-2016, 09:04 PM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, your posts as of late have been pretty awesome.  You are, as a wise man once said, 'on fire'.  BigSmile

Thanks Billy, I appreciate the sentiment.

[Image: business-man-on-fire-suit-handshake-inte...124690.gif]
(08-19-2016, 12:39 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Would it just seem to the veiled entity that the pre-veil one was enlightened? Ra also said that the pre-veil experience was extremely pale and shallow in comparison to the rich and vivid experience of the veiled third density, so would the pre-veil entity even be spiritually intelligent enough to know what was going on?

This is so weird a concept, it must have been done somewhere in the creation. Also Ra stated that yes, many pre-veil third density civilizations traveled across planets before entrance into fourth density, so I wonder if that could have set up encounters with veiled planets.

Would the pre-veil entity even be able to use the veil as catalyst?? or would the whole notion of "pre-veil" be shattered once the PV entity lays eyes upon the Veil??

Quote:Ra:You may consider any possibility/probability complex as having an existence.

so don't tell me it's impossible!  BigSmile  although it really does seem to defy logic, this interaction.

I would suggest that Jesus was a pre-veil entity. He was a Wanderer from 6th Density who supposedly saw through the veil. As we know, he had no problem communicating with veiled humans. He had great compassion for them, having processed through 4th and 5th density before his incarnation. I remember the story of Jesus on a hill overlooking Jerusalem and crying for the people there. I have done the same for people in a Donald Trump rally. LOL

I would suspect any pre-veil human in 3rd density that came from at least 4th density positive would have a lot of tea and sympathy for the rest of humanity. Such a person may become a humble teacher. If Jesus hadn't confronted the Jewish religious/political leaders of his time, he could have lived a long fruitful life of teaching and blessing others.

I honestly don't get the "not caring" theory. If you KNOW that humans are veiled and ignorant, going through great pain and suffering due to their ignorance, not utilizing catalyst in order to grow, filled with fear and hate, while YOU know that the point of the game is to learn love and wisdom, how could you not care, unless you were a negatively polarized entity? Hell, I am veiled, but I care when I see scenes of starving children in Africa, abused animals, poverty, etc. Since a negative polarized Wanderer is very rare per Ra, I would suggest that most Wanderers who penetrate the veil care very much.

UPDATE: I guess my comments have an underlying assumption that only Wanderers could rip through the veil. I don't think the average human can do that. Yes, we can learn all about it intellectually, and realize there is much more than we sense. Certainly, some children are born with memories of the previous life but this tends to dissolve as they reach 7 or more. I guess I just don't see the average 3 D human (who has not progressed beyond that) being able to remove the veil. I've known some humans (self acclaimed psychics) who CLAIM to have lifted their veil, but on close friendship I realized this was simple marketing. Beyond their New Age teachings they were as oblivious as the rest of us.
Well you see, little Bobby, when two people love each other very much they give one another a special hug...
(08-19-2016, 01:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you met a pre-veiled entity, their energy would cause all your subconscious "muck" to come to the surface. It would be quite uncomfortable for the veiled entity.

That is true. And if you let it affect you instead of being in the moment and letting it flow past you, they will break connection with you. If however you flow through all of the stuff your subconscious throws at you, they will simply rise to whatever vibration you can maintain.
From personal experience, if you suppress your "knowledge" nothing will happen. In fact, you might discover that the veiled entity has been looking for the unveiled entity their entire lifetime. The universe does not recognize between right or wrong, all is well. Right? BigSmile
(08-19-2016, 04:13 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 02:32 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]how, actually, does the pre-veiled entity build polarity at all?? what is their catalyst, if not from the potential for service-to-self?

They build it the same way a veiled entity does, by service to others (I would say service to self as well, but an unveiled being would have extreme difficulty becoming STS). But it is harder for them to build up enough of the requisite love because there is no essential existential angst or dissatisfaction driving them towards 'something better'. They are divinely happy, and thus are content to progress at a snails pace. This is why the veil was implemented.

Just as an aside and to further the discussion, before the veil, there was no STS. According to Ra, creation of the veil = creation of STS = creation of free will. The veil gives us the free will to choose to not recognize the unity in all of creation. Before the veil, we weren't afforded that exquisite "opportunity". If you recognize the unity of Creation, there is no way to serve the self without serving the all from the get go. The veil sets up for us the illusion of a choice between the two.
(08-23-2016, 11:41 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Just as an aside and to further the discussion, before the veil, there was no STS. According to Ra, creation of the veil = creation of STS = creation of free will. The veil gives us the free will to choose to not recognize the unity in all of creation. Before the veil, we weren't afforded that exquisite "opportunity". If you recognize the unity of Creation, there is no way to serve the self without serving the all from the get go. The veil sets up for us the illusion of a choice between the two.

To continue that train of thought: I think it is also worth mentioning for the sake of its interesting nature, that an unveiled being is still not omniscient, and thus, while they would most certainly default to recognizing the unity of creation just as you say, they still might "make mistakes" that resulted in disharmony to others. However, they would be innocent accidents rather than deliberate excursions into negativity.
I once looked at an alien and it seemed to lack bodily signs, but rather had calm and loving eyes.