Bring4th

Full Version: Carla's predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been looked at before.
I noticed Carla predicted harvest to be in 2012 and it was assumed she got it wrong. I tend to disagree. There's a lot of wanderers and the like out there and all are making a big difference. You just have to notice how many are fighting for the planet and all that dwell here. Harvest doesn't have to go off in one big bang. It can and should take time. Did I read somewhere that it could take hundreds of years? Did she get it wrong? Was her time prediction just the start of the harvest and it is going on right now? I'd like to think so and I think she was spot on. Just got the process mixed up.

Another thing on 4D/3D . In the late 1970s I heard about an organization/group, that where working out how to deal with a time in the not to distant future when there would be people like there is now and allso others that are more advanced that knew what everyone was thinking and were capable of manifesting things. They were trying to work out protocols on how not to upset things. Sounds like 4D to me. If so can 4D live in 3D? Does/can 4D inhabit a 3D planet but at a different frequency ? If so would they be able to switch to 3D at will ? I haven't read all of Ra but I sure a lot of you have. I was wondering if anyone could tackle these queries for me ?

WanderingOZ
I can only respond to the comment about Carla's prediction. Just the other day, I saw an online copy of her book LIVING THE Law of One. There was a page upfront for the post-2012 period referring exactly to what you mention here. I copied and pasted it below.

A Note About 2012

In a number of places in this book, Carla Rueckert mentions
the time of December of 2012 as being the time by which
seekers of truth would need to have made their choice of
polarity, either in service to others or in service to self, in
order to be harvestable.
When Carla began doing the research for this book in 2005
this was seen by her as a strong possibility. It was felt that the
energies of the fourth density would be too strong for thirddensity
entities to be able to use for this purpose.
However, as the grand date has come and gone, it is
abundantly clear that catalyst continues unabated in all of our
lives, and opportunities for learning still greet each of us as
the Earth spins a new day. Though we cannot know how and
when, precisely, harvest will transpire—Carla’s perspective
was just one theory among others—we are of the opinion that
so long as we are still breathing third-density oxygen, we have
the ability to learn, grow, and polarize. This includes making
the choice itself.
After four years of declining health, Carla passed into larger
life on April 1st of this year. If she had had the opportunity,
she, in the spirit of a good scientist, would have realized that
her theory had been overturned by the hard data of actual
experience, and she would have subsequently, with great
humility, made this exact change to her book.
So we would like to suggest that when you read her
occasional statements in this book regarding seekers having
only until 2012 to make this choice of polarity, that you
simply ignore this statement. Carla’s emphasis on a date in
time in no way affects the rest of the message contained in this
book which, as you will soon discover, is largely concerned
with timeless spiritual principles.
vii
Fortunately the heart of Carla’s message, and the remaining
99% of the text, is right on target. She writes effectively and
eloquently about the work of clearing and balancing the
energy centers that is the prerequisite for being available for
harvest. She had a gift for speaking from her heart, and for
helping other people to get their own heart chakras open and
clear. We are certain that you will enjoy your journey into
your heart, aided by Carla’s own.
In Love & Light,
Jim McCarty
Carla Rueckert’s husband and scribe for the Ra contact.
Louisville, Kentucky
July 12, 2015
The forward in that book really set me up to not enjoy the book at all.

It was like "oh sorry but many time throughout this book she was totally WRONG - please forgive her"

It is very possible that "the Harvest" happened/concluded then.

Everyone says "the Harvest is now" but Ra said that in the 80s.
(08-20-2016, 02:10 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]The forward in that book really set me up to not enjoy the book at all.

It was like "oh sorry but many time throughout this book she was totally WRONG - please forgive her"

I have been into New Age literature since the early 70's. Ascension metaphysics seemed to be very popular in the 80's, when it was all supposed to happen. It didn't. Then the dates were move into the 90s and eventually up to 2012. I honestly think that when you base a metaphysical system on a material 3rd Density event, you are bound to discredit yourself to some extent. Even Abraham, a channeled entity, joined the pack and claimed the Ascension would be in the late 80's. I have noticed recently that NONE of those books are now available. I should have kept them just for historical purposes.

With Ra, there is so much more food for thought than the date of Ascension. Maybe Ascension is just a pipe dream, like the Rapture or any other promise of heaven on Earth. But I can accept that and still gain a tremendous amount from the Ra material. Afterall, humans create a structure for their seeking of spirit. It is like the structure that holds up vines or tomato plants. The structure is there to support the spiritual seeker. It may not be literally true, but it serves a valid purpose as a catalyst for potential spiritual growth. If a person just focuses on the prophecies and ignores all the other stuff about increasing your consciousness, love and wisdom, then the person has gone down a dead end trail. So I would advise not worrying about a REAL ascension and just see it as a quaint lovely idea. Meanwhile, focus on improving yourself even if there is no reward. As Sam Harris, the famous atheist often said, humans can be highly ethical moral beings without the fear of punishment or heaven after death. We do so because it is the right thing to do, and seems to be the most harmonious way to live. Heart
(08-20-2016, 04:26 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Manjushri' pid='211460' dateline='1471716655']
The forward in that book really set me up to not enjoy the book at all.

I pay little attention to prophecies, even Ra's. I'm still of two minds on how to take in the channeling material. I do like it though as a lot of it resonates. But I do find it like most metaphysical and religious text. I take from it what I like and dismiss the rest. As for a mass harvest, I have my doubts. I don't see any creator committing mass jenaside. Couple of hundred years maybe.
Could it have started in 2012, quite possibly. Saying that I'm sure there has been enlinghtened souls well before that , that have evolved to a higher plane. Thanks for your input chandlersdad
Walk well

WanderingOZ
I've never seen proof of anything spiritual that I can remember. So I don't take predictions seriously.
(08-20-2016, 08:02 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen proof of anything spiritual that I can remember. So I don't take predictions seriously.
Look in the mirror wolf man. As soon as you start looking for a greater truth from within you are on a spiritual path. Thats why you post on this site.
Walk well lanoo

WanderingOZ