Bring4th

Full Version: 3rd density DNA connections and the higher bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
  •  DNA or chemical body
    The physical body, made up of a complex and dense pattern of chemicals and associated electromagnetic fields, etc.; here, classical physics is at play, but because these laws are built upon the higher planes, they can be broken.

• Elemental or subatomic body
    Less of a body and more of a layer between the time/space body and the physical body, composed of subatomic particles that connects the physical to the metaphysical. Here is where astral implants are placed by entities that want to suppress spiritual knowledge, and this is where the electromagnetic fields of the physical body, and the plasma of the etheric body interact. Could be looked at as a place where etheric energy in the form of shapes can interact with the physical world by connecting time/space and space time.

• Etheric or indigo or time/space body
    The body that moves through the time dimensions. May incorporate what have been called the astral/emotional and mental bodies (which may also be separate - please comment on this if you have an opinion), as well as karmic connections.

• Causal or indigo violet body
    This is the center point of consciousness/willpower that hold together the other bodies. Whereas the physical and etheric bodies are mechanical, this is the focal point of spiritual development. In this, the entity is perfect, and can assume any shape or pattern desired; this body denotes access to intelligent infinity. There are no laws or causality here.

Does anyone have any opinions on these ideas, or how they work? Agree or disagree?
There's also the devachanic body. I don't know much about it, but the devachanic plane I've heard is where you fulfill all your desires you had in life.

Then there's the buddhic body, which is complete (violet body).
Oh, yeah, I meant causal to be violet body instead of indigo. Good catch. I'll edit that real quick.

I think the devachanic body/plane is an astral dimension, and not everybody goes there after death. They talk about the "seven lower planes" and the "seven higher planes" that are, or can be, alternate dimensions to this one with much more natural fluidity than space/time. I think the "devachanic plane" is one of the dimensions closest to Earth, with a slightly higher vibrations, but not a part of the "seven higher planes", and people frequently get stuck on this plane and have to reincarnate in order to progress further because of the endless pleasures offered.

And these astral planes are not necessarily individual planes, just different groups of vibrations, and you're certainly able to move between them and perform spiritual time/space work just as on Earth (as Earth itself is just one of these planes with an incarnative hook to allow you to jump directly into it), but it's like moving to a much higher or lower altitude that makes it so you can't breathe the air, so it takes effort.
(08-19-2016, 02:13 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any opinions on these ideas, or how they work? Agree or disagree?

My understanding is:

In 3rd density true color yellow we have:

1st subdensity (red ray): physical body (3rd density chemical apparatus)
2nd subdensity (orange ray): lower astral body (also called "lower emotional body")
3rd subdensity (yellow ray): middle astral body (also called "lower mental body")
4th subdensity (green ray): higher astral body (also called "higher emotional body")
5th subdensity (blue ray): devachanic body (also called "higher mental body")
6th subdensity (indigo ray): causal body (also called by Ra the "form maker" or "etheric body")
7th subdensity (violet ray): buddhic body (also called "the spiritual body" or the "complete body" or occasionally "the bodiless body")

We also have other bodies, from my perspective, which relate to the vibrational substance of other densities. For example, what we call "DNA" is the red ray subdensity of second density. I call it "the genetic body".

The "elemental body" is the red ray subdensity of 1st density.

But you'll find a lot of dissenting opinion on bodies and/or subtle bodies. One person names a subtle body one thing, and another names it another thing. But these are the answers that I have personally found resonance with for myself. It is an extremely complicated and involved subject attempting to understand how all of them interact with one another. But I find it really interesting.

Essentially, from my view, every density has all the bodies, but they manifest differently in every density. The vehicles (both physical and ethereal) grow in complexity and refinement with each increasing density. It is almost like a Russian matrioshka doll in that with each increasing density, the complexity of the previous bodies is replicated within but then built upon.
(08-19-2016, 02:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, yeah, I meant causal to be violet body instead of indigo. Good catch. I'll edit that real quick.

I think the devachanic body/plane is an astral dimension, and not everybody goes there after death. They talk about the "seven lower planes" and the "seven higher planes" that are, or can be, alternate dimensions to this one with much more natural fluidity than space/time. I think the "devachanic plane" is one of the dimensions closest to Earth, with a slightly higher vibrations, but not a part of the "seven higher planes", and people frequently get stuck on this plane and have to reincarnate in order to progress further because of the endless pleasures offered.

And these astral planes are not necessarily individual planes, just different groups of vibrations, and you're certainly able to move between them and perform spiritual time/space work just as on Earth (as Earth itself is just one of these planes with an incarnative hook to allow you to jump directly into it), but it's like moving to a much higher or lower altitude that makes it so you can't breathe the air, so it takes effort.

How can we not get stuck at that plane because of pleasures, and have to reincarnate? I don't want to come back. But I do want to experience some of the pleasures there, for there are desires I have that cannot be fulfilled here.
_____
(08-19-2016, 03:02 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]long-ass post

That makes perfect sense; I resonate with that a lot.

(08-19-2016, 03:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can we not get stuck at that plane because of pleasures, and have to reincarnate? I don't want to come back. But I do want to experience some of the pleasures there, for there are desires I have that cannot be fulfilled here.

Well, you could just stay there forever, probably. I said "in order to progress". I only know what I've read about it, and what little I've intuited. I feel like that's just a Heaven-like vibrational configuration, and that you could probably also go up from there if you wanted to progress further, without the need for further incarnation, if you have the willpower.

(08-19-2016, 03:48 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Buddhic and Christic body the same thing ? Analogy, you put the etheric body in the 6th subdensity. It's a confusion of langage
but some teachings talks about the etheric body as the energetic body of the physical body, each organ having it's etheric body. Where do you place this other etheric body ? Red ray i guess.

Yes, I think they're the same, though I personally don't resonate with Ra's description of densities. I feel like that is one particular possible path of evolution that a species can embark upon, and Ra himself says that he is not the definitive authority or the only voice of the Creator.

I want to do something other than travel through densities the way that Ra talks about, myself, and I think that 6th density is more specific to Ra's system, whereas the Christic/Buddic/etc. body can be more generally applicable.
(08-19-2016, 03:48 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Buddhic and Christic body the same thing ? Analogy, you put the etheric body in the 6th subdensity. It's a confusion of langage
but some teachings talks about the etheric body as the energetic body of the physical body, each organ having it's etheric body. Where do you place this other etheric body ? Red ray i guess.

This is why I'm actually not a huge fan of the occult names for these bodies. It is confusion city. In most occult works the etheric is sort of between the physical and astral. Ra co-opted this term and applied it to the indigo ray body, which is why I also put it there, since I'm addressing mostly Law of One students.

As for the occult body you are referencing, it is essentially the "vitality sheath", and you are absolutely correct in my opinion, it is the red ray body, but it is not the same as the chemical apparatus we would generally identify as our physical bodies.

Allow me to explain:

Even when you do not have an incarnate physical earth body, you still have a red ray physical body in potentiation. Just as you have all these other immortal bodies (astral/devachanic/form maker/etc), you also have sort of immortal physical body as well, and it is this body which is the so called "etheric" body that is most usually referenced in occult literature. I believe that science will be able to eventually physically measure this body (as a kind of high spectrum electromagnetism). This is also the body you inhabit when you first astral project and you are within sphere of influence of your physical body, but once you get 10-15 feet beyond your physical body you slip out of this body (which exists in the "real time zone"), and into the lower astral. But basically it contains your physical vitality, or red ray prana, which is gradually depleted throughout the day, and then recharges while you sleep. It stays plugged into your physical body for the duration of incarnation so it is essentially stuck near the physical body until it dies.

One of the basic reasons NDE'ers often see accurate physical world details and astral projectors often do not is because they are in this red ray body, which is temporarily ejected from the physical by extreme trauma to the body. Of course, it eventually is reintegrated (else they die), but it allows one to see the red ray physical in objective tangible detail.

As for the other body you mentioned, if I had to guess, yes I would equate the "Christic body" with the buddhic body.
(08-19-2016, 03:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can we not get stuck at that plane because of pleasures, and have to reincarnate? I don't want to come back. But I do want to experience some of the pleasures there, for there are desires I have that cannot be fulfilled here.

Also, I want to point out that you can manifest any desire that you can imagine here, but the way the spiritual gravity works is that there can be "karmic" or social repercussions for certain actions.

Make contact with intelligent infinity, generate your own light, separate, create, enjoy.

You have to achieve that vibrational level in order to get there in the first place, and those astral planes are just general categories of vibration. So, if you want to attain something, you start now, and once you are far removed enough from the perceptions and manifestations of others, then you can do whatever the f*** you want.

This is very similar to my goal, which is to create a sub-pattern within the universe in which I have complete control and can create or destroy at will; thus, I can do things that I wouldn't as easily get away with here. Similar to Ra's descriptions of the higher densities of STS, in which there is no longer seen much virtue in other'selves, and communication on that level is used ourely for the goal of intensifying wisdom.
(08-19-2016, 04:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Even when you do not have an incarnate physical earth body, you still have a red ray physical body in potentiation. Just as you have all these other immortal bodies (astral/devachanic/form maker/etc), you also have sort of immortal physical body as well, and it is this body which is the so called "etheric" body that is most usually referenced in occult literature. I believe that science will be able to eventually physically measure this body (as a kind of high spectrum electromagnetism). This is also the body you inhabit when you first astral project and you are within sphere of influence of your physical body, but once you get 10-15 feet beyond your physical body you slip out of this body (which exists in the "real time zone"), and into the lower astral. But basically it contains your physical vitality, or red ray prana, which is gradually depleted throughout the day, and then recharges while you sleep. It stays plugged into your physical body for the duration of incarnation so it is essentially stuck near the physical body until it dies.

You seem to be very knowledgeable.

I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind:

1. Is it possible for the Spirit that is birthed into a physical body to be displaced, and, how does this happen, and, can it be cured?

2. How does one fix disconnections/etc. from the soul; i.e., from hybridization or attempts to hijack the etheric body and disconnect it from the higher bodies? If the whole universe is a hologram, and each and every part contains information from all the other parts, and time is just information in space (this is correct, isn't it?), then I could just tap into the proper knowledge through the astral/ether/whatever, couldn't I, without the direct need for aural transmissions?

3. What do you think the best way is for me to generate my own light, separate, and create my own little plane of existence where I can let my steam out? And by this, I mean in the physical world, or at least one like it, not just lucid dreaming.

4. How does one remove oneself from a social memory complex or social etheric thoughtform so as to be more or less completely disentangled from the energetic quanta and perceptions of others, thus removing etheric gravity, especially when one is inserted into such a system against one's will? Bes I can figure is light generation and use of faith/imagination to separate.
(08-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to be very knowledgeable.

I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind:

I don't mind.

(08-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]1. Is it possible for the Spirit that is birthed into a physical body to be displaced, and, how does this happen, and, can it be cured?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by displacement. It's possible for one to not properly meld with their physical body, due to the vibrational mismatch between the body and the soul (like, for example, a mellow personality trying to merge/incarnate in a high strung body/brain). Most all dysfunction can be cured if one finds pure and consistent alignment with emotional well being, because emotions are our vibrational translation of contact with intelligent infinity. When you can find real genuine peace no matter what is happening in your external life, then the external will gradually transform to reflect that peace. But you can't fake it, and that is what makes it hard. When you find that alignment, your thoughts, actions, and intuition is motivated by unity, and steer you toward probabilities that you have identified as desirable.

(08-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]2. How does one fix disconnections/etc. from the soul; i.e., from hybridization or attempts to hijack the etheric body and disconnect it from the higher bodies? If the whole universe is a hologram, and each and every part contains information from all the other parts, and time is just information in space (this is correct, isn't it?), then I could just tap into the proper knowledge through the astral/ether/whatever, couldn't I, without the direct need for aural transmissions?

Same answer as above. It sounds simplistic I know, but simple doesn't imply easy. I would refer you to my favorite Ra quote: "[...] Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."

When you come to really believe all is well, it will be. The pattern of illusions will reform to congruency with that axiom.

(08-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]3. What do you think the best way is for me to generate my own light, separate, and create my own little plane of existence where I can let my steam out? And by this, I mean in the physical world, or at least one like it, not just lucid dreaming.

Unfortunately I don't have a good answer for you. If you got really good at lucid dreaming (which is just low level astral projection), and practiced it ALOT, it would eventually seem just as real as this world. Often times our dreams are a lot more real than we give them credit for, but the subtle memories aren't carried well from the astral to the physical so they seem less real than this world. But when you're there, this world seems like the dream.

(08-19-2016, 04:28 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]4. How does one remove oneself from a social memory complex or social etheric thoughtform so as to be more or less completely disentangled from the energetic quanta and perceptions of others, thus removing etheric gravity, especially when one is inserted into such a system against one's will? Bes I can figure is light generation and use of faith/imagination to separate.

From my perspective there is no need to worry about any of that. I'm sorry if that's not the answer you want to hear. Everything that enters your reality is solely due to the vibrations you are consciously activating on a regular basis. Reality is just a feedback mechanism, a mirror, reflecting your image back at you so that you can make spiritual refinements to your vibration. Even most of what we call "subconscious vibrations" or thoughts are just thoughts that you consciously thought so long that they became second nature and now you activate them without even realizing it, sort of like you breathe without thinking about it, or chew your food, or flush the toilet. So if you want to deactivate a vibration, don't think about it ever again. Again, sounds simplistic, but simple is not necessarily easy. Try not to think of a pink elephant, and you will immediately think of one. So to deactivate a vibration, you have to activate something else. Whatever you place your conscious attention on is being activated, and is magnetizing other vibrations like it into your conscious reality. That's the only answer I can give you. Everything is a habit, and everything is a muscle that gets stronger with use, and weaker with non use.  
That makes sense. In regard to these questions, what I'm concerned about is highly toxic contact with extremely negative entities (demonic forces and succubi, in particular) that drain energy and have a different sort of awareness so that they convince you that the Spirit that is born into the physical body of this world is gone, so that they can hijack it.

Part of this is convincing you that your god-given manifestation abilities are gone by changing the configuration of your energy so that you can no longer send energy out via the chakras and alter things, but rather, are shaped and treated like a puppet.

I'm aware that there are ways to break out of this through powerful thought, and I've done so to the surprise and chagrin of entities in question, but they themselves are so convinced that these lost abilities can't be restored, once taken, that separation from them is important if I want to develop self-control.

What I've been trying to do, with some degree of success, is telling my multidimensional manifestation to simply translate itself to them in a way that they would understand within their own belief systems, even if that doesn't look that way, exactly, to me,

If the Creator is infinite, then there also exist the possibility for some very unpleasant existences, and I'm on the fast-track to some of the worst of them if I don't change directions.

If consciousness creates reality, then what I really need to do is release these energetic thoughtforms at a deep level... Because I'm not just talking about my own personal subconscious negative thoughts, as much as I am the spider web of very advanced and evil multidimensional entities., and if it weren't for my faith, willpower, and inner strength, I'd already be shark food.

I do notice that to have any effect, they have to go through my consciousness somehow, so there is something to what you say here. But I need to find a way to release all the subconscious negativity and restore, in full, my neurotransmitters, DNA, and electromagnetic functioning in such a way that I'm able to convince myself of the return of my magickal capabilities.

So it's an advanced question, and I'm not sure if you are at all personally familiar with the kind of predators I'm talking about, probably because not many live to talk about them.
(08-19-2016, 05:14 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense. In regard to these questions, what I'm concerned about is highly toxic contact with extremely negative entities (demonic forces and succubi, in particular) that drain energy and have a different sort of awareness so that they convince you that the Spirit that is born into the physical body of this world is gone, so that they can hijack it.

Please understand, I'm not saying that negative beings don't exist, I'm just attempting to explain how realities interact with each other. There are rules of engagement in any free will interaction.

Take possession for example, it doesn't just happen. It is a process of one *voluntarily* giving up their free will in small bits over time, or large bits at one time (though this is extremely rare). A negative consciousness can only interact with you if you are vibrating on similar negative wavelength as them (and we all naturally go through cycles of negative/positive thought). And yes, there are some downright evil entities out there, but again, they can only interact with your reality due to the vibrations you are activating. The thoughts you think, the beliefs you hold, the intent you have are all determining what you find vibrational alignment with or dis-alignment with. Words don't invite negative entities, it is the consciousness behind those words that does. You are a radio, and your thoughts determine what station you tune into.

Consider a typical example: some people (usually teenagers) play with a Ouija board. Now Ouija boards, and other spirit boards like them, are not evil (and in fact can be powerful tools in the right hands), but most ignorant people believe they are demonic so, naturally, of course they are afraid. Why are they afraid? Well, they are thinking about all the dark and evil entities they are about to contact of course. That is all it takes to tune your radio to a negative station, and they start communicating with some source that is saying scary things, and their attention is absolutely enraptured, through fear and horror, at the things this being is saying. And all the time this entity is gaining a stronger and stronger foothold in their consciousness, which allows them to manifest more and more strongly in their personal reality. Before you know it, you got yourself a spirit attachment.

Believe it or not, these spirit attachments are not much different from bad habits/addictions. Have you ever seen somebody try to stop smoking who has done it for a long time? It isn't pretty, and it usually fails. Habit and addiction is nothing to shake a stick at, but the same analysis applies. It becomes supremely uncomfortable to deviate from the habitual structure, whether it is a paranormal structure or a normal mundane earthly structure. We get stuck in our comfort zone, even when it is not altogether comfortable. Real change is hard.

But what I'm trying to communicate it that no matter how powerful the negatives might seem, they can only stay in your vibration if the environment is "favorable" to their vibrational nature. They are not more creator than you are. We are all the creator. The only way they control you, is by controlling your attention, and directing YOU to continue furnishing the vibrational climate for them to inhabit in your personal reality.

I'm just trying to help you, and give you your power back. The goal of any psychic attack is to get your consciousness to deviate from focus on love and light, because darkness cannot thrive in light. I'm not saying anyone deliberately creates the bad things that happens in their lives. They do it accidentally, because they don't realize the power and nature of their mental habits and beliefs. And again, all of this is easier said than done. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the hardest to implement. I can attest to that personally. Mastery of these principles are extremely rare.  
I know that everything you're saying is true, but some of these thoughtforms are extremely complex.

And, yeah, the same things still more or less apply, but these things are very, very smart and very, very clever, trying to systematically shut down my chakras and anything else that allows me to change my vibrations. They try to put me on a wavelength where I have no control at all... rewiring my energy system by tying it in knots and microwaving my subtle body... fucking my whole brain up, hijacking the CNS, destroying important chemical receptors in the brain, getting me to attack people, using me as a conduit for psychic attack against my friends, removing my ability to feel any emotion or empathy at all, giving family members cancer in a matter of months, driving friends to kill themselves, trying to drag me into hell dimensions, etc...

I've dealt with negative entities, but nothing like this. It'd actually be kind of impressive, if people I care about weren't among the dead.

And part of me feels like this is being done in order to force me to evolve and improve myself... but I have to do that... sit on my ass and get killed; this is the school of hard knocks.

And, then, there are others who think they have my best interests in mind, but are trying to keep me from intelligent infinity, which ironically only makes me angrier and more toxic to them and their systems.

I guess... what's the best way to take control of my body's vibrations, and start generating ether/plasma/etc. again through the chakras?

And how easy is it to tap into genetic information from the ether? It's important that I be able to restore certain chemical receptors and neurotransmitters in the brain, but I'm not sure how to resonate with the right structures, except to focus on the feeling of their being restored.
Is power what you seek?
(08-19-2016, 06:42 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Is power what you seek?

Power, knowledge, control. Basically STS. But my goal is to create my own reality that draws patterns from this one, not mess around too much with this one. I don't like it here, I don't like the people here, and I don't like the direction humanity seems to be going in some cases.
I both respect and understand that, but is it your true vibrational nature or is it possible you are/were influenced by negative entities?
I do not wish to step into an area I do not fully understand and speak my mind, but I too made contact with a negative entity when I was younger, it gave me power and was fueled by my will and anger, this influence led me to believe I am of evil/negative nature even as I awakened and discovered the LOO. This of course was untrue, for me.
(08-19-2016, 07:30 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I both respect and understand that, but is it your true vibrational nature or is it possible you are/were influenced by negative entities?

A little bit of both, I think. The whining, crying, begging-for-help part of me was implanted in an early visit to a mental institution in an attempt to curb my anti-social behavior, which was prevalent at a young age, but my initial configuration was of a noticeably different vibrational quality than that of negative energies I've been influenced by, and have been manifesting lately.

I've been shat on so much by entities of both supposed polarities that it's hard to tell what's what at this point. The up-side being that if I make it out of this cage, there's quite a massive vibrational library to choose from. Now I understand the meaning of the phrase, "You got schooled." Tongue

Part of my problem here is that I've accumulated sssoooooo many curses and damaging thoughtforms over the years. Lots and lots and lots. It all snowballs and synergizes after a while, and it'll be difficult to tell until I've cleared away all that psychic sewage, which just attracts more psychic sewage, and balance myself internally.

I naturally have a strong glamour about me, and a vampire I ran into when I was a teenager put a curse on me to turn it backwards.... hence why I'll look like STO to a lot of STS entities, and STS to a lot of STO's, and I'll usually look like the opposite of what I'm aiming for, causing me to look like easy prey for the wrong people, when, if I was out of this cage, I have a strong enough mind to have killed half of the ones that have attacked me without trying.

That curse has caused a lot of psychic s*** to accumulate on my soul, a lot more than I've ever realized until recently.

I think, yeah, my ultimate goal is to be alone.
(08-19-2016, 07:59 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I think, yeah, my ultimate goal is to be alone.

Know you not that you are among yourself?.
It is quite paradoxical indeed.
Ha... You know what I mean.

I desire a different experience than the one I'm having. More freedom of movement in time/space, control over my emotions, intelligent infinity, etc.
(08-20-2016, 01:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Ha... You know what I mean.

I desire a different experience than the one I'm having. More freedom of movement in time/space, control over my emotions, intelligent infinity, etc.

I really really want those things as well. The more I live here and gain experience, the stronger the desire becomes.

My ultimate "Heaven" is me and my sweetie living as Vishnu and Lakshmi riding on the Milky Way just people-watching and loving every moment of it.

I know it is possible and perhaps it has already happened.

But because we are here living within this reality and these circumstances, it is obvious to me that this is a necessary test in order to achieve that dream. The guru I trust has told us that the purpose of this phase is to "learn the lessons of love" so that is what I'll do in the meantime.
I would quite like to assist you as entity influence, 'possession', soul retrieval and reconstruction, dealing with demons, etc is somewhat my area of specialty.

However, in the most base form, it appears to me that you have been configured or configured yourself to essentially have no natural protection. Perhaps it is just a function of your willingness to turn to the 'dark strength' as Ra calls the power called by negatives, but it seems to me that by choosing to indulge in the same mental behaviours (hatred, repulsion, desire for control) as other negatives you have essentially made yourself fair game because of what you would be willing to do to others. In otherwords, by following the negative path you are forfeiting the 'natural' protection you might otherwise have, and this is something Ra highlights. (I'll find the quote later.)

Now, this isn't any condemnation or anything, and indeed this can happen without it meaning to, and can even be the result of nasty influences (it can also be completely intentionally chosen). However it came about you appear to be approaching it from the left hand angle and while I do have a grasp of those methods it is not something I am willing to show. (I believe the information would ultimately do more harm than good.)

However, mine is a path of healing and you have explicitly stated you don't seem to have much interest in healing. I would express that to change yourself is to change your reality, but you seem fairly set on who you are and I would not venture to push you any other way. I cannot even guarantee I am correct, simply that my experience has been fairly consistent in this manner. We all have our own experience. I will simply offer the possibility that there are 'many roads to Rome' and having found one path doesn't by any means there aren't others.

Wishing you all the best in your efforts!
You also told me that I should relinquish control of myself, which is not something a true STO would say, which makes me wary. Synchronicities frequently lead me to STS sites and forums in order to allow them to keep track of me, and all STS orgs have STO fronts to appeal to the masses. And if I'm gonna be one or the other, it's going to be true STS or true STO, not pseudo-STO working for STS.

Forgive me the implication if I'm wrong about this; polarizing negatively can lead to paranoia, and maybe you are trying to help.

But all the help I really need is the info necessary in getting my energy centers working full capacity again, along with my emotions. If there's some way you could help give me general information on functioning of the mind-body-spirit complex, that's all I require. I don't need negative polarity information in order to get where I want to go; I just need certain general functions restored.

Like I said, my primary goal is to be alone, and I'm not above manipulating others for that purpose, but the goal is control over myself; whether that comes nice and easy without struggle or I have the to kill half the population of the galaxy to accomplish it doesn't change the ultimate goal.

I need to restore control of my heart chakra, mostly... and I still have some control of it, but that's the real issue. Can you provide any advice on how to heal that energy center so that it radiates properly?
Quote:41.19 Questioner: Thank you. In yesterday’s, or the day before yesterday’s session, you mentioned variable speed of rotation or activity of energy centers. What did you mean by that, speed of rotation?

Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.
For the green-ray:

Quote:85.16 Questioner: I have a question here from Jim. It states: “I believe that one of my primary pre-incarnative choices was to open my green-ray energy center for healing purposes. As I see my compassion developing is it more appropriate to balance this compassion with wisdom in my healing exercises or to allow the compassion to develop as much as possible without being balanced?”

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon that type of question to which answers are unavailable due to the free-will prohibitions upon information from teach/learners.

To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities. We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner.
Quote:15.9 Questioner: Can you tell me a little bit about the definition of the word “balancing” as we are using it?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.
Quote:54.8 Questioner: OK. Once a mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of this process it then decides that in order to have the abilities, the full abilities of the Creation and the Creator of which it is a small part yet at the same time, all of, in order to have the abilities that go with the entire Creation, it is necessary to reunite its thinking or reharmonize its thinking with the Original Creative Thought in precise vibration or frequency of vibration I will say. In order to do this it is necessary to discipline the personality so that it precisely conforms to the Original Thought or Original Vibration, and this is broken into seven areas of discipline each corresponding to one of the colors of the spectrum. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement, though correct, bears great potential for being misunderstood. The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.
Quote:43.8 Questioner: I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I sometimes am at a loss, before investigation into an area, to know whether it is going to lead to a better understanding. This just seemed to be related somehow to the energy centers that we were speaking of.

I am going to make a statement and have you comment on it for its correctness. The statement is: When the Creator’s light is split or divided into colors and energy centers for experience, then in order to reunite with the Creator the energy centers must be balanced exactly the same as the split light was as it originated from the Creator. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. To give this query a simple answer would be nearly impossible.

We shall simplify by concentrating upon what we consider to be the central idea towards which you are striving. We have, many times now, spoken about the relative importance of balancing as opposed to the relative unimportance of maximal activation of each energy center. The reason is as you have correctly surmised. Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience. Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self. The densities beyond your own give the minimally balanced individual much time/space and space/time with which to continue to refine these inner balances.
Pages: 1 2