Bring4th

Full Version: Does L/L Research Have a Position on David Wilcock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OPEN LETTER TO L/L Research GROUP:

If you ever offer input of this nature, I sure could use it. I have MY opinion, but could use a reality-check from those who supposedly lived with David Wilcock for 3 years.

I realize that everyone who knows of David Wilcock probably has a personal position on him, e.g., is he credible or not? How has he deviated from the Ra Law of One since his 3 years of living with Carla and Jim? I DID NOT START THIS THREAD TO REPEAT ARGUMENTS THAT HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY HAPPENED ON THIS FORUM. I AM HOPING FOR A RESPONSE FROM L/L Research, since David is in a sense their most famous "alumni".

I find his existence in metaphysics troubling. I will share my views. But I am hoping someone here in a position to do so will share what L/L Research thinks of David's recent projects in terms of Ra the Law of One, especially since David references the Ra LOO at times and then seems to ignore it other times. This is particularly salient to me since he repeatedly publicizes that he lived with Carla and Jim for 3 years, thus implying that he is a primary expert on the Ra LOO.

TROUBLING FACT #1: DAVID CLAIMS TO CHANNEL Ra

First, I heard some channeling sessions of Ra by David on YOUTUBE.  His "RA" sounded NOTHING like the Ra in the 5 books. I was aghast that David was seemingly portraying his rambling monologue as the words of Ra, ESPECIALLY since his channelings are sermons or lectures, whereas Ra was so touchy about free will that they would only respond to questions.  I am frankly shocked that David would purport to channel the same Ra as Carla did when his Ra is NOTHING like Carla's Ra.  UPDATE: Someone suggested to me that the Ra that David channels is his Higher Self rather than Carla's Ra. Yet selecting the name Ra seems rather dubious to me, since it would certainly cause the unwary seeker to equate the two. Why not name him Fred or Darnell?  I do know followers of the Ra material who firmly believe that David is channeling Carla's Ra even though the language style is totally different and the content lacks the intellectual depth of Carla's Ra.

TROUBLING FACT #2: DAVID NOW FOCUSES ALMOST TOTALLY ON PROMOTING THE "SECRET SPACE" CONSPIRACY STORIES OF COREY GOODE, which do not seem to resemble the picture of the solar system that Ra revealed to us.

Secondly, David has seemingly invested himself totally within the conspiracy "Secret Space Program" fear and anger based community. He has been traveling the country with his "Whistleblower" Corey Goode, who portrays a bizarre world of human star ships traveling the solar system, with human prison work camps on Mars and other planetary moons. Evidently, human slaves are a hot commodity on the intersteller stock market, and humans who vanish are sold to the highest bidder. He claims the Nazi's during WW2 traveled through space, establishing colonies on the far side of the moon. The Nazi's received extremely advanced technology from Orion but still managed to lose WW2 to the cumbersome technology of the Allies.  I could go on and on. Corey has also visited deep cities under the Earth. The guy gets around! The tales become increasingly wild and entertaining. Stay tuned next week for the latest exciting adventure of Corey Goode and David Lost In Space! LOL David has commercialized all this with 2 TV shows on GAIA where all of this is promoted week after week. Again, I was shocked that David (a serious student of Ra LOO) is promoting this fear based Sci-Fi view of our solar system. Is he right? While we mere Earthlings get along on our mud ball with horse and buggies, are other humans flying around the galaxy in Star Trek fashion? And what about the hominoid Blue Jays, the 5th Density Blue Avians who picked Corey out of 7 billion people to be their sole representative on Earth? Do they reproduce by laying eggs? If so, who sits on them, Corey Goode? LOL

WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS GOT TO DO WITH YOU? WHY ASK YOU ABOUT IT?

Because the Ra material gives us a vision of our solar system and the entities governing it and traversing it (albeit most often in 4th density or above). But David is speaking about a secret reality in 3rd Density that resembles the Space Cadet children's TV show elements from my childhood, with a dash of Flash Gordon and Buck Rodgers. I am waiting for Corey to borrow some elements from my favorite sci-fi series, Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 Century! LOL

Help me understand, L/L Research. (I did send you a private email about this but did not receive a response).

Please don't tell me to trust myself and move on. I have already done that to a great extent.  That advice is obvious.

But because L/L Research has become important to me now, (I spend a lot of time each day hanging out there reading) I am curious if Jim, Gary or Austin or other representatives of L/L Research have a position on one of their most famous "alumni".  I am not asking you to publicly commit yourself to denouncing him as a person. I am simply asking if you support his 'projects" stated above.

P.S. David originally claimed he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. The Association of Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach (the traditional Edgar Cayce research center and library) denounced his claim. They interviewed him and realized his claim was bogus. (His claim is based on ONE photo from Edgar Cayce's life that looks like a photo David posed in the exact same position. Yet if you checked all the photos of Edgar Cayce you would see NO resemblance whatsoever).
I love you and what your thoughts are adding to this community
The proof is in the pudding, really. Where there is confusion there is discord.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid167977

there might be other times and threads 
My reply is negated thanks to spero's link!
(08-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]Help me understand, L/L Research. (I did send you a private email about this but did not receive a response).

Greetings Chandlersdad.

L/L is a very small organisation and their response is often glacial!

I cannot speak as to how long you've been studying L/L's creative output, but you've only been a participant on this particular forum for 5 weeks and I have found that it often takes longer than this to get a response to an email to L/L.

I'm no fan of DW and will keep my opinions of him to myself, but please don't tar L/L's output with his own personal career choices.

Just because DW wants to be Ra, this for me does not negate the value of L/L's work.

L & L

Jim          
(08-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ](His claim is based on ONE photo from Edgar Cayce's life that looks like a photo David posed in the exact same position.

haha. idk what makes you think that. he has so many reasons for making the claim that he wrote a book about it. & there's articles on his website.

(08-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]Yet if you checked all the photos of Edgar Cayce you would see NO resemblance whatsoever).

according to wilcock, as soon as he arrived in virginia beach, many A.R.E. people recognized him as the spitting image of a young Cayce.

& personally i honestly can't say i see "NO resemblance whatsoever"...look at that forehead:

[Image: Cayce_1910.jpg]

[Image: EdgarCayce_young.jpg]

"The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations." – Plato
(08-20-2016, 09:43 AM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]I love you and what your thoughts are adding to this community

Thank you kindly. That makes at least one person! LOL
In a sense, I feel sorry for David. This is not a patronizing remark. I just have tried so hard to like him, since so many do. In other words, I have tried to find value in his work. I even bought the hardcover book SYNCHRONICITY KEY. I find I can take David a lot better in print than in audio or video. Why do I feel sorry for him? Because he seems to have a large hunger for affirmation and worship.

I have listened to many audios and his videos on GAIA. Much too often he lets us know that he is a genius and far above the level of the normal human being. He seems to publicly pat himself on the back an awful lot.

For an acknowledged spiritual seeker, this is a little sad. However, I realize it is not unusual. I have encountered many spiritual "leaders" who have huge ego's and somehow (even after professing decades of meditation) never seem to notice this. Wayne Dyer is another example who comes to mind. He did a lot of good work for millions of people. Yet his writings are so often filled with examples of HIS OWN piety and generous nature. That just sets off a red flag for me.

We each have an ego while in 3 Density. Yet the spiritual path reveals this to us. We see our ego and learn to harness it rather than letting it harness us. I just find it surprising when spiritual "giants" in our midst somehow bypass that step of introspection.

By your fruits you shall know them. David has helped a lot of people in the past with his references to the Ra LOO. Then it seems his ego infiltrated the spiritual quest (which it always does if not observed carefully). Suddenly,. HE was an incarnation of Ra. Suddenly, HE was channeling Ra. Suddenly, HE knows the secrets of the universe and lets us know that we don't. (But a subscription to GAIA TV will reveal those secrets).

Sorry, this is not character assassination. David is us. Some of us just handle ego's hungers better than others. I, for example, am 99% egoless! Tongue
(08-20-2016, 12:00 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ](His claim is based on ONE photo from Edgar Cayce's life that looks like a photo David posed in the exact same position.

haha. idk what makes you think that. he has so many reasons for making the claim that he wrote a book about it. & there's articles on his website.

(08-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]Yet if you checked all the photos of Edgar Cayce you would see NO resemblance whatsoever).

according to wilcock, as soon as he arrived in virginia beach, many A.R.E. people recognized him as the spitting image of a young Cayce.

& personally i honestly can't say i see "NO resemblance whatsoever"...look at that forehead:

[Image: Cayce_1910.jpg]

"The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations." – Plato

They look like they have the same ears to me, those pics totally look like wilcock lol 

[Image: David-Edgar.jpeg]  yea look at that forehead, it's like he just turned his face, lol 

either way even if wilcock isn't cayce, it's entirely possible for the higher self of david wilcock to be ONE of Ra... remember we're talking social memory complex here. so by SMC should be a whole race of people at the same level of mentality in 6th dimensional understanding at the level of the higher self. 

does that make him the absolute spokesperson for SMC Ra? i don't think so, what matters is the message he has to share, not his business choices.  

The reason why DW doesn't sound like Ra when he channels is because his consciousness is not leaving his body like carlas, so Ra has to speak through his filter personality. 
(08-20-2016, 01:21 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]They look like they have the same ears to me, those pics totally look like wilcock lol 

[Image: David-Edgar.jpeg]  yea look at that forehead, it's like he just turned his face, lol 

either way even if wilcock isn't cayce, it's entirely possible for the higher self of david wilcock to be ONE of Ra... remember we're talking social memory complex here. so by Social Memory Complex should be a whole race of people at the same level of mentality in 6th dimensional understanding at the level of the higher self. 

does that make him the absolute spokesperson for Social Memory Complex Ra? i don't think so, what matters is the message he has to share, not his business choices.  

The reason why DW doesn't sound like Ra when he channels is because his consciousness is not leaving his body like carlas, so Ra has to speak through his filter personality. 

Well, I have never understood this bizarre notion that you have the same face through multiple incarnations. That makes no sense. You pick the race and gender that best fits your next life in terms of the catalysts you may have prepared with your higher self (once you reach a certain level of spiritual maturity). What does that have to do with facial structure?  I am gay. RA enthusiasts claim that this may be due to having had a series of female lives. Now, if I carried the same face from incarnation to incarnation, I must have been an extremely ugly woman!!!   Seriously, the bone structure of the Negroid, Caucasian and Asian face are quite different. There are many groups within those basic racial groups. We supposedly have been all those races and switch genders. To claim that we carry the same face through all of them is silly, and seems more a point of ego vanity than reality. Who at a basic 3 D level wouldn't like to look like someone famous that is admired?  Oh, my! I look like Benjamin Franklin! Evidently, I was him!  Sorry, I do not buy it.  Neither did the Association of Research and Enlightenment in reference to Wilcock's claims.
(08-20-2016, 10:35 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My reply is negated thanks to spero's link!

Jade, I did not find a definitive post from L/L Research in that other thread which was predominantly a dialogue between someone named Phoenix and other poster regarding David Wilcock. The focus of that thread was predominantly whether Carla was referring to David when she said that she challenged someone who purported to be Ra. The general consensus was that Carla was referring to discarnate entities, not David.

By the way, when I just reread the title of this thread, asking for the L/L Research position on David Wilcock, some joking aspect of my mind actually said to me "It is probably the standard missionary position!" LOL
(08-20-2016, 01:48 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 10:35 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My reply is negated thanks to spero's link!

ade, I did not find a definitive post from L/L Research in that other thread which was predominantly a dialogue between someone named Phoenix and other poster regarding David Wilcock. The focus of that thread was predominantly whether Carla was referring to David when she said that she challenged someone who purported to be Ra. The general consensus was that Carla was referring to discarnate entities, not David.

By the way, when I just reread the title of this thread, asking for the L/L Research position on David Wilcock, some joking aspect of my mind actually said to me "It is probably the standard missionary position!" LOL

Why do you expect that they would feel any urge to judge him or spread that judgement?
Anyone who has done any serious searching knows we cannot KNOW anything in this realm with certainty. Even the books state this is not a dimension of knowing. We are not even encouraged by Ra to truly speculate on other selves polarity.

You likely will not appreciate my response but it isn't likely they will be arrogant enough to judge his contribution or journey.
(08-20-2016, 01:57 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

ade, I did not find a definitive post from L/L Research in that other thread which was predominantly a dialogue between someone named Phoenix and other poster regarding David Wilcock. The focus of that thread was predominantly whether Carla was referring to David when she said that she challenged someone who purported to be Ra. The general consensus was that Carla was referring to discarnate entities, not David.

Why do you expect that they would feel any urge to judge him or spread that judgement?
Anyone who has done any serious searching knows we cannot KNOW anything in this realm with certainty. Even the books state this is not a dimension of knowing. We are not even encouraged by Ra to truly speculate on other selves polarity.

You likely will not appreciate my response but it isn't likely they will be arrogant enough to judge his contribution or journey.

Ah, the old "Do not judge" ploy. We live in 3 Density. Judgment implies a moral evaluation of character. It reeks of condemnation and sin. I do not seek that. What I seek is SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT. L/L Research is a legal non-profit entity. Surely, such an entity has the right (as we all do) of practicing discernment. Discernment is not condemnation. It is simply an analysis of a situation.

Do you ever shop? If you go to a food store, do you never look over the fruit and judge/discern which apples you want? Which banana's you will buy? If you are on a highway and the car ahead of you is weaving from side to side, don't you discern that the driver is having some sort of difficulty, e.g., is drunk, and therefore call 911 or stop the car until this person is gone? Do you pick out clothes or just grab anything under the belief that to judge is always wrong? Was World War 2 a big mistake for the USA, since it would be wrong to judge Hitler's actions?

If you do not discern, then you are basically back in orange ray 2nd density. But even then, animals make decisions based on evaluating things. My golden retriever picks through his toys and decides which one he wants to play with. When I give him a doggy treat, he decides if he wants to eat it in the kitchen or take it to his mat in the living room. I watch the birds in the spring, making nests. They pick and choose what they want for the nest. I have watched the bird put a twig in the nest, stand back and evaluate it, then move the twig somewhere else, then check it out and move it again until they are satisfied. If this is pure instinct, than instinct includes the ability to judge or evaluate.

I have a son that I love with all my heart. I would die for him. But if he took up drugs like meth and ruined his life (and our so-called family reputation), I certainly would have every right to evaluate his behavior and intervene as I felt necessary. (I do NOT expect L/L Research to intervene in any way. This is just an example of how 3 D life requires what you call judgment and evaluation.)

Yes, condemning another person for making different choices than you is not wise. But discerning what those choices have led to and what may have motivated them is often necessary. David Wilcock repeatedly states he lived with Carla and Don. He aligns himself with L/L Research in his comments. Therefore, I think L/L Research has every right to have an opinion of the 2 items I mentioned.

By the way, I never asked anyone to judge HIM. I asked for a response to the 2 "troublesome" activities I described in my opening post. If you are saying that we have no right to ever evaluate or comment on another's actions, then I just don't know where to go with that. I really don't. This doesn't seem possible unless you live in a cave high up in a mountain all alone, eating whatever crawls into your hair at night without stopping to look at it! LOL
Heya Chandlersdad,

We did in fact receive your email, and while I reply to a big chunk of email from seekers on various topics, Gary wanted to reply to yours, so it is officially in the pipeline. He is probably most qualified to address your questions as both he and David moved into the L/L Research house at the same time to help Jim and Carla start a spiritual community. Of the several who moved in, Gary is the only one who stuck around. So his opinion will be much more informed than mine, as I do not know David personally and while I'm familiar with some of his work, I'm not up to date on everything he does. Though I must say that while it doesn't address your specific points, the thread linked by Spero has a good post from Gary (he is Bring4th_GLB, in case you didn't know) describing his opinion. Also, this is probably a topic where all we can do is offer our personal opinions and not really offer any official statement for L/L Research.

To very quickly address your questions from my own personal (less informed) perspective:

1) I don't believe that David is channeling the same Ra that Carla channeled. He's not the only one to have claimed to do so. 

I don't think the name of an entity is important in channeling, but rather the information given. It's nice to connect an identity to a source, but ultimately the message is what is important. If there were another collection of channeled information in the same vein as the Ra material, with as succinct, clear, and deliberate language and with similar message, I wouldn't care if the name was Ra or Ross, I'd be very deeply interested. 

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think David still upholds that his Ra source is the same as the one Carla channeled.

2) While I'm not familiar with his work with Corey Goode, David's focus on conspiracy and such topics isn't interesting to me, and I agree that some of the information he shares regarding the nature of our solar system and interaction with ETs is incompatible with the picture painted by Ra. But for some people, the conspiracy information is important in their journey, and David fills a role for them.

Many, many people find the Law of One through David's work. He was a part of my own journey. I know many people who were interested in his work or still are, and seeing their great focus on love and seeking the nature of Creator and self, I personally see that his work has a net-positive effect, despite any disagreements I have.

For good measure, this is all 100% personal opinion  Smile

PS.
I've moved this thread to Olio from Strictly Law of One since it is primarily about David rather that the Law of One itself
Chandlersdad Wrote:Secondly, David has seemingly invested himself totally within the conspiracy "Secret Space Program" fear and anger based community. He has been traveling the country with his "Whistleblower" Corey Goode, who portrays a bizarre world of human star ships traveling the solar system, with human prison work camps on Mars and other planetary moons. Evidently, human slaves are a hot commodity on the intersteller stock market, and humans who vanish are sold to the highest bidder. He claims the Nazi's during WW2 traveled through space, establishing colonies on the far side of the moon. The Nazi's received extremely advanced technology from Orion but still managed to lose WW2 to the cumbersome technology of the Allies.  I could go on and on. Corey has also visited deep cities under the Earth. The guy gets around! The tales become increasingly wild and entertaining. Stay tuned next week for the latest exciting adventure of Corey Goode and David Lost In Space! LOL David has commercialized all this with 2 TV shows on GAIA where all of this is promoted week after week. Again, I was shocked that David (a serious student of Ra LOO) is promoting this fear based Sci-Fi view of our solar system. Is he right? While we mere Earthlings get along on our mud ball with horse and buggies, are other humans flying around the galaxy in Star Trek fashion? And what about the hominoid Blue Jays, the 5th Density Blue Avians who picked Corey out of 7 billion people to be their sole representative on Earth? Do they reproduce by laying eggs? If so, who sits on them, Corey Goode? LOL

Chandlerstad, I just want to thank you for giving me the best laugh of my day! You should write comedy!
_____
(08-20-2016, 01:46 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have never understood this bizarre notion that you have the same face through multiple incarnations. That makes no sense. You pick the race and gender that best fits your next life in terms of the catalysts you may have prepared with your higher self (once you reach a certain level of spiritual maturity). What does that have to do with facial structure?  I am gay. Ra enthusiasts claim that this may be due to having had a series of female lives. Now, if I carried the same face from incarnation to incarnation, I must have been an extremely ugly woman!!!   Seriously, the bone structure of the Negroid, Caucasian and Asian face are quite different. There are many groups within those basic racial groups. We supposedly have been all those races and switch genders. To claim that we carry the same face through all of them is silly, and seems more a point of ego vanity than reality. Who at a basic 3 D level wouldn't like to look like someone famous that is admired?  Oh, my! I look like Benjamin Franklin! Evidently, I was him!  Sorry, I do not buy it.  Neither did the Association of Research and Enlightenment in reference to Wilcock's claims.

maybe you were a really manly looking woman lol.  my past life regressions, i've always had the same face, but i've been different races. I was russian, i was black, i was tons of things, and each time i had more or less the same face. 

The only time I didn't have the same face was when I regressed to being a grey, and also being some blue skinned et being. 
I remember Wilcock one time saying his "mission" is like Cayce's was but by teaching in a different way or something.

I see it more like this: Cayce offered spiritual help and healing whereas Wilcock offers confusion and disinformation.
I actually quite like David, I think he has a good heart and I feel a sense of brotherhood with him.  As for his teachings, I have not looked too deeply into them so I am probably not the most informed, but I can see what you are saying.  Quite a few people have talked about David's desire for recognition and fame, and I have picked up the same thing in some of his work.  I have no doubt he has also produced a lot of good information which has helped people.  I truly do wish him the best, and hope that he finds the love that we all seek. 
(08-20-2016, 02:12 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 01:57 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, the old "Do not judge" ploy. We live in 3 Density. Judgment implies a moral evaluation of character. It reeks of condemnation and sin.  I do not seek that. What I seek is SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT. L/L Research is a legal non-profit entity. Surely, such an entity has the right (as we all do) of practicing discernment. Discernment is not condemnation. It is simply an analysis of a situation.

Do you ever shop? If you go to a food store, do you never look over the fruit and judge/discern which apples you want? Which banana's you will buy? If you are on a highway and the car ahead of you is weaving from side to side, don't you discern that the driver is having some sort of difficulty, e.g., is drunk, and therefore call 911 or stop the car until this person is gone? Do you pick out clothes or just grab anything under the belief that to judge is always wrong?  Was World War 2 a big mistake for the USA, since it would be wrong to judge Hitler's actions?

If you do not discern, then you are basically back in orange ray 2nd density. But even then, animals make decisions based on evaluating things. My golden retriever picks through his toys and decides which one he wants to play with. When I give him a doggy treat, he decides if he wants to eat it in the kitchen or take it to his mat in the living room. I watch the birds in the spring, making nests. They pick and choose what they want for the nest. I have watched the bird put a twig in the nest, stand back and evaluate it, then move the twig somewhere else, then check it out and move it again until they are satisfied. If this is pure instinct, than instinct includes the ability to judge or evaluate.

I have a son that I love with all my heart. I would die for him. But if he took up drugs like meth and ruined his life (and our so-called family reputation), I certainly would have every right to evaluate his behavior and intervene as I felt necessary. (I do NOT expect L/L Research to intervene in any way. This is just an example of how 3 D life requires what you call judgment and evaluation.)

Yes, condemning another person for making different choices than you is not wise. But discerning what those choices have led to and what may have motivated them is often necessary. David Wilcock repeatedly states he lived with Carla and Don. He aligns himself with L/L Research in his comments. Therefore, I think L/L Research has every right to have an opinion of the 2 items I mentioned.

By the way, I never asked anyone to judge HIM.  I asked for a response to the 2 "troublesome" activities I described in my opening post.  If you are saying that we have no right to ever evaluate or comment on another's actions, then I just don't know where to go with that. I really don't. This doesn't seem possible unless you live in a cave high up in a mountain all alone, eating whatever crawls into your hair at night without stopping to look at it! LOL
You missed my point but that is ok.
of course discernment is good BUT in this instance we cannot see the whole view of how he is effecting people and catalyzing them. We already know of many very positive people who have been brought to LOO through his work, without seeing the whole mosaic we cannot ever say with certainty anything about his effect. It's up to the individual to say if he resonates or not. Use what he provides to grow or not.

As to meth being bad, I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to let anyone I love do it but I would bet money on the fact that it has been part of someone's journey that ultimately led them from the dark to the light. Non duality and all sometimes the darkness is needed to bring light, or rather hitting rock meth head bottom to get you exactly where you need to be to seek the light, or put you near the people who can help you find the light.

The mosaic is beautiful, no possible way to see how it works from this vantage point in 3d.
Ra Wrote:
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
So far I have learned that the ends justify the means. David has introduced the Ra LOO to many people, so he is good. If he mixes a ton of misinformation into that message, that's fine if it draws people to Ra LOO. Frankly, I think L/L Research could find other ways to publicize itself.

Second, I learned that through out our sojourn in 3D, even if it includes thousands of lives over 75,000 years, we have the same face. To me this is idiotic, but that is what some of the folks here firmly believe.

I think I've had enough.

I do appreciate all the responses.

Thanks Austin. Chandlersdad has left the building. This is NOT in response to this thread but to the entire forum. There is nothing wrong with it. I just find it a waste of my time.

I find that conversing here never teaches me more about the Ra LOO. Instead, it simply reinforces that each person has their own take on the material. So be it.

I am going to spend my time more wisely actually studying the material.

Austin or Jade, I am not leaving in a huff. I am leaving in a minute and a huff (old Marx Brothers joke).  

If you want to de-activate my account, that would be fine.

This kind of forum can be addicting, but I don't get anything back for the effort in terms of paradigm shifting information.

In regards to the gay issue (Session 31), I have other gay men who agree with me that Ra is full of excrement on the idea that urban crowding causes homosexuality. Then there were others so enamored of Ra that they would tie themselves into pretzyls to make Ra correct, even at the expense of their life experience as gay men. To each his own. Or as my mum used to say "Such is Life!"

Oh, The Drama!

Cheers to everyone! BigSmile
Best of luck Chandlerdad with your journey and where it takes you.  I do like your honesty and sense of humor.  I get the feeling that we will be see you again though BigSmile  Just call it a hunch.
I LOVE your sense of humour, Chandlerdad, never ever lose that! Go well! ....and your honesty yes, you are very honest, keep that too!
Personally speaking only, I don't trust sources that their main goal is to advertise their goods.
Here's my parting words to you, Chandlerdad:

Quote:Questioner: There has been, for the past 30 years, a lot of information and a lot of confusion, and in fact, I would say the Law of Confusion has been [chuckle] working overtime, to make a small joke, in bringing information for spiritual catalysis to groups requesting it, and we know that both the positively and the negatively oriented social memory complexes have been adding to this information as they can. This has led to somewhat of a condition of apathy in a lot of cases with respect to the information by many who are truly seeking but have been thwarted by a condition of what I might call spiritual entropy in this information. Can you comment on this and the mechanisms of alleviating these problems?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment on this.

Questioner: Only if you deem it to be of importance I would request a comment. If you feel it unimportant we’ll skip it.

Ra: I am Ra. This information is significant to some degree as it bears upon our own mission at this time.

We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness of the, shall we say, system whereby spiritual evolution may be precipitated, then we may only offer that information useful to that particular caller. This is the basic difficulty. Entities receive the basic information about the Original Thought and the means, that is meditation and service to others, whereby this Original Thought may be obtained.

Please note that as Confederation members we are speaking for positively oriented entities. We believe the Orion group has precisely the same difficulty.

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls. Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed.
(08-20-2016, 01:19 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]In a sense, I feel sorry for David. This is not a patronizing remark. I just have tried so hard to like him, since so many do. In other words, I have tried to find value in his work. I even bought the hardcover book SYNCHRONICITY KEY. I find I can take David a lot better in print than in audio or video.  Why do I feel sorry for him? Because he seems to have a large hunger for affirmation and worship.

I have listened to many audios and his videos on GAIA. Much too often he lets us know that he is a genius and far above the level of the normal human being. He seems to publicly pat himself on the back an awful lot.

For an acknowledged spiritual seeker, this is a little sad. However, I realize it is not unusual. I have encountered many spiritual "leaders" who have huge ego's and somehow (even after professing decades of meditation) never seem to notice this. Wayne Dyer is another example who comes to mind. He did a lot of good work for millions of people. Yet his writings are so often filled with examples of HIS OWN piety and generous nature. That just sets off a red flag for me.

I feel where you're coming from.  For those of us like Gary and I who have had a personal connection to David -- I moderated his mailing list for nearly five years and visited with him often -- we have conflicting feelings.  They are borne not of a lack of acceptance, or at least the sincere desire to accept and love David.  They are borne instead from where our paths have diverged and the need to somehow "resolve" and "put in a package" this unique, beautiful, frustrating, alienating, and mysterious person.

It's funny, because I just was at a software development conference where Richard Stallman, one of the leaders of free software and an advocate for freedom from corporate governance in software and software literacy, talked.  I feel very similarly towards him: very alienating and frustrating, distortions just oozing out, and trying to find a way to reconcile that with the immense impact this person has made on us and that about which I care.  Make no mistake: David's channeling of Ra in the 2 personal readings I received was one of the most important things that ever happened in my life.  And I doubt I'd ever have found L/L Research without him.  He would have to do way more harm to negate the good he's done for me personally.

That said, I no longer follow his work.  It's not relevant to my interests.  I agree with your opinions, with only the added tinge of sadness at a person who seems to have found a way to make a career out of his life's calling, but in a way that just simply turns me off.  Meanwhile, everybody at L/L I talk to always stresses that, despite his eccentricities, he has been an enormous gateway to L/L's work, and that's not without value.

So I just want to say: hey.  I feel what you feel.  You're not being judgmental any more than any of us are.  David is a self-promoter, has been since I've known him, and that's just the way it is.  He has issues to work on just like you and I do.  Follow Confederation advice, I say: take what resonates, leave the rest, and see yourself in him, to preach to the converted.  Smile
Quote:I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think David still upholds that his Ra source is the same as the one Carla channeled.

Can anybody confirm this?
Well, at the end of the day, the moment the Ra contact happened and was disseminated, it very much became a matter of "let the chips fall where they may", a saying Carla was quite fond of using. You either try and control how the chips fall, which will make you crazy, or you just let the chips fall.

L/L Research has stayed true to the mission, the material is freely available and hasn't been altered. What other people decide to get up to as a result of this contact and their discovery of it or involvement with it, can take infinite forms, and probably has. Just let the chips fall where they may.

I know nothing about David, but from almost falling off my chair laughing at this thread, he's a chip I'll sidestep. If he wants to piggyback on the Ra contact, then so it will be. I have never seen the amount of confusion and deception as we have at the moment, which sometimes leaves me quite wide-eyed. Then I just grab one of my blue books with funny Egyptian symbols on them, and peace and calm come over me.
(08-20-2016, 02:52 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think David still upholds that his Ra source is the same as the one Carla channeled.

I specifically remember hearing David, in one of his audio files, state that the entity he was channeling was not our "Ra", but rather one "Ra-Ta", an Egyptian-Atlantean entity (in other words, one who had experienced Earthly incarnations).
Pages: 1 2 3