Bring4th

Full Version: MMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A little over two months ago a doctor told me I test positive for HIV antibodies. A little over one month ago a doctor said my CD4 T cells were so low that I "have AIDS"

I do not believe the propaganda or story behind the diagnoses. I am certain it is not a retrovirus trying to kill me, but rather a sex drug addiction - a vile chemical called POPPERS to which I was addicted for years without admitting it to myself.

The day I was officially given AIDS diagnosis I began an "MMS protocol"

MMS is sodium chlorite mixed with citric acid, which then activated and becomes Chlorine Dioxide gas. There is a strange and slightly scary silent battle happening between the proponents of this treatment and the FDA. Search for "Genesis II Church" if you are interested in the organization that is spreading MMS information.

On their forum I have more completely documented my journey with MMS, but I wanted to share briefly with my friends here:

If you are searching for a cure to a disease which a doctor has told you there is no cure or a very scary treatment - try MMS.

My blood work has changed in a strange way. The numbers are not typical. The CD4 and CD8 both remained almost identical, but the percentages are now different. I am hoping further testing will show the change in percent as an actual rise in CD4.

Long story short - I was developing two forms of cancer. One has vanished, and the other is nearly gone as of this writing. I have a list and photo diary of at least a dozen improvements to my health in this past month.

I no longer have to wear deodorant. I can wear shirts and socks for days at a time - zero odor on my body. My dentist noticed an elimination in gingivitis within 2 weeks. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. One of the M's in MMS used to stand for "miracle" and I understand why now.

To anyone who has heard of this and is questioning its value (FDA and WHO smear it relentlessly) I assure you - it is safe. It is effective. It will kickstart your immune system like nothing else you have ever tried.

Good luck and good health to all here.
Do you drink it, or is it topical? And how much do you use?
(08-20-2016, 10:35 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you drink it, or is it topical? And how much do you use?

There are various protocols. I did what is called Protocol 1000 which entails drinking it at least 8 times a day.

Also, I apply it topically to all areas of my body as a concentrated spray. I take a bath in it every two days. I did enemas and neti pots. I brush my teeth with it and rinse and gargle with it. There are more things they say are safe and effective - such as douches. I do not have the anatomy for that.

Edit: I also inhale it as a mist. Lung function now reminds me of when I was a child who had never smoked a cigarette in my life.
(08-20-2016, 10:29 AM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]A little over two months ago a doctor told me I test positive for HIV antibodies. A little over one month ago a doctor said my CD4 T cells were so low that I "have AIDS"

I do not believe the propaganda or story behind the diagnoses. I am certain it is not a retrovirus trying to kill me, but rather a sex drug addiction - a vile chemical called POPPERS to which I was addicted for years without admitting it to myself.

The day I was officially given AIDS diagnosis I began an "MMS protocol"

MMS is sodium chlorite mixed with citric acid, which then activated and becomes Chlorine Dioxide gas. There is a strange and slightly scary silent battle happening between the proponents of this treatment and the FDA. Search for "Genesis II Church" if you are interested in the organization that is spreading MMS information.

On their forum I have more completely documented my journey with MMS, but I wanted to share briefly with my friends here:

If you are searching for a cure to a disease which a doctor has told you there is no cure or a very scary treatment - try MMS.

My blood work has changed in a strange way. The numbers are not typical. The CD4 and CD8 both remained almost identical, but the percentages are now different. I am hoping further testing will show the change in percent as an actual rise in CD4.

Long story short - I was developing two forms of cancer. One has vanished, and the other is nearly gone as of this writing. I have a list and photo diary of at least a dozen improvements to my health in this past month.

I no longer have to wear deodorant. I can wear shirts and socks for days at a time - zero odor on my body. My dentist noticed an elimination in gingivitis within 2 weeks. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. One of the M's in MMS used to stand for "miracle" and I understand why now.

To anyone who has heard of this and is questioning its value (FDA and WHO smear it relentlessly) I assure you - it is safe. It is effective. It will kickstart your immune system like nothing else you have ever tried.

Good luck and good health to all here.

I'm going to post some info here for other readers, having no knowledge of this mms protocol personally but only because your post alarmed me and sounded extremely manipulative with a snake-oil salesman tinge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mi...Supplement

Quote:Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol,[sup][1][/sup] is a toxic solution of 28%[sup][2][/sup] sodium chlorite in distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial-strength bleach before "activation" with a food-grade acid. The name was coined by Jim Humble in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century.[sup][3][/sup] A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS).[sup][4][/sup]

MMS is falsely promoted as a cure for HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, autism, acne, cancer, and much more. There have been no clinical trials to test these claims, which come only from anecdotal reports and Humble's book.[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup] In January 2010, The Sydney Morning Herald reported that one vendor admitted that they do not repeat any of Humble's claims in writing to circumvent regulations against using it as a medicine.[sup][7][/sup] Sellers sometimes describe MMS as a water purifier so as to circumvent medical regulations.[sup][8][/sup] The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies rejected "in the strongest terms" reports by promoters of MMS that they had used the product to fight malaria.[sup][9][/sup]

Sodium chlorite
, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] that can cause acute renal failure[sup][12][/sup] if ingested. Small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea, vomiting and even life-threatening hemolysis in persons who are deficient in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. When citric acid or other food acid is used to "activate" MMS as described in its instructions,[sup][13][/sup] the mixture produces an aqueous solution containing chlorine dioxide, a toxin and a potent oxidizing agent used in the treatment of water and in bleaching.[sup][2][/sup] The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.[sup][14][/sup] Naren Gunja, director of the New South Wales Poisons Information Centre, has stated that using the product is "a bit like drinking concentrated bleach" and that users have displayed symptoms consistent with corrosive injuries, such as vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea.[sup][15][/sup]
Yes... as I said the FDA and WHO smear it relentlessly. Before I began it I also felt it was "snake oil" being peddled. Wikipedia articles are edited by them, and quite obviously so.

If you have any interest in it beyond fear, I recommend reading book(s) by Jim Humble at least twice before beginning.
(08-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... as I said the FDA and WHO smear it relentlessly. Before I began it I also felt it was "snake oil" being peddled. Wikipedia articles are edited by them, and quite obviously so.

If you have any interest in it beyond fear, I recommend reading book(s) by Jim Humble at least twice before beginning.
Like most things big phara' can't regulate or remedies that actualy work, they will demonize because they can't make money on it . They want you on their meds long term and only treat symptoms not the problem. I tried mms years ago and found it good for a lot of things internal and topical. It can have a dramatic detox effect so watch your kidneys don't get overloaded. Drink lots of water.

WanderingOZ
(08-20-2016, 07:02 PM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 06:10 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... as I said the FDA and WHO smear it relentlessly. Before I began it I also felt it was "snake oil" being peddled. Wikipedia articles are edited by them, and quite obviously so.

Like most things big phara' can't regulate or remedies that actualy work, they will demonize because they can't make money on it . They want you on their meds long term and only treat symptoms not the problem. I tried mms years ago and found it good for a lot of things internal and topical. It can have a dramatic detox effect so watch your kidneys don't get overloaded. Drink lots of water.

WanderingOZ

Yes - and it is not surprising therefore that the first thing normal lay person will do is to quote a Wikipedia article that refers to it as toxic bleach. People are very obviously under their power.

The very large amount I was drinking on the Protocol for AIDS resulted in a lot of diarrhea and vomiting. The vomiting was the worst vomiting and nausea I had ever experienced.

As soon as I learned to dial back and avoid the "nausea barrier" those side-effects ceased.
i cant vouch for whether mms works for clearing out a range of ailments. technically it is still bleach ur ingesting though so there is no point arguing with that claim, but the dose makes the poison and thats true of almost anything. clearly there are threshold levels that the body can tolerate to some degree. i am concerned though about whether ur are accepting ur diagnosis with hiv or think its a conspiracy of sorts. perhaps poppers can damage immune cell count but i thought detection of antibodies was usually quite specific

i am sorry to hear that u are going through so many difficult hurdles atm.
(08-20-2016, 07:38 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]i cant vouch for whether mms works for clearing out a range of ailments. technically it is still bleach ur ingesting though so there is no point arguing with that claim, but the dose makes the poison and thats true of almost anything. clearly there are threshold levels that the body can tolerate to some degree. i am concerned though about whether ur are accepting ur diagnosis with hiv or think its a conspiracy of sorts. perhaps poppers can damage immune cell count but i thought detection of antibodies was usually quite specific

i am sorry to hear that u are going through so many difficult hurdles atm.

a test for "HIV antibodies" is specific. But not for a killer retrovirus. I am not struggling with their diagnosis. They have given it to me and I treated it without their "HAART"

Poppers caused cancer on my nose and in my nostrils. A carcinogen that sneakily kills T-cells? Yes.

MMS cleared up the nose cancer. I'll share my photo journal as soon as the scabs fall off.

Thank you but I am no longer experiencing hurdles - MMS has cleared every symptom I had. My next "Viral load" test is in a month and I will be glad to share the results if you are curious.

Table salt can kill you so is it toxic poison? So can water. Is it toxic poison? MMS is not "bleach" - it could be considered toxic poison if taken in a lethal dose like water.
if its working for u then i cant argue with it. like i said, the dose makes the poison. at the very least u are documenting ur journey and whatever the results are they'll speak for themselves. all the best Smile
(08-20-2016, 08:11 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]if its working for u then i cant argue with it. like i said, the dose makes the poison. at the very least u are documenting ur journey and whatever the results are they'll speak for themselves. all the best Smile

Thank you. I am not out to prove anything about HIV or AIDS conspiracies and I am not out to change anyone's mind about big pharma. I have nothing to do with Genesis church and I do not sell or make MMS. I am like all of you here - spiritually-inclined and interested in Ra.

I just wanted to share with those on this forum because if something is able to reverse the "immune deficiency" and leave me almost hyper-immune, then the claims of MMS helping with MS and all kinds of cancers and autism etc clearly have validity to me.

At least one of those diseases is surely affecting someone here. I can't stress enough all of the good health changes that have happened to me - but I'll stop at that for now because that sounds disingenuous and like a peddler apparently.
I have a weak stomach and puke after almost every meal, so I'd probably be extra sensitive to it.
I would suggest if anyone tries it to do so sparingly. Sled dogs are given bleach or clorine if they contract parvo. A supposed fatal desease. Tell that to a vet and they would call the police and have you charged.
Don't be seduced by the dark side padawon. lol
(08-20-2016, 09:28 PM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest if anyone tries it to do so sparingly. Sled dogs are given bleach or clorine if they contract parvo. A supposed fatal desease. Tell that to a vet and they would call the police and have you charged.

Since I realized it was not harmful to me, I began using MMS on a tumor on my dog's foot topically. He shows no signs of pain or discomfort from its application. It has shrunk a bit, but I am not monitoring it or being as consistent with it as I was with my own treatments.
(08-20-2016, 09:56 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 09:28 PM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest if anyone tries it to do so sparingly. Sled dogs are given bleach or clorine if they contract parvo. A supposed fatal desease. Tell that to a vet and they would call the police and have you charged.

Since I realized it was not harmful to me, I began using MMS on a tumor on my dog's foot topically. He shows no signs of pain or discomfort from its application. It has shrunk a bit, but I am not monitoring it or being as consistent with it as I was with my own treatments.
Had a ingrown, something on the bottom of my foot. Tried creams, freezing it, even tried cutting it out myself, had it for years. Put mms on it and it was gone in weeks. Tried putting a few Drops in my drink daily. Didn't hydrate properly and overloaded my kidney. Still keep it around for a quick detox occasionally. Don't need to, just like to clean out once or twice a year.
WanderingOZ
Just posting to say that your recovery story is truly amazing.
(08-21-2016, 04:48 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Just posting to say that your recovery story is truly amazing.

Thank you - I've really tried to avoid the term "miracle" when I tell friends about what's happened to me because that invalidates it. But it really has seemed like miracles happening to my body.
Obviously you performed an act of healing, which by social terms labeled a miracle, splendid!
I'd be worried about using an immuno booster while being immuno compromised because while it will make you feel better, over the short term at least, once you adjust your immune system to the new activity level all kinds of new weird things can go wrong.

In short, you may not have your gravity, but you have your momentum.

Are you maximizing your health now because you want to hit something soon in specific and want to be in good condition for that or are you..., if you have an idea of what to hit soon and don't want to projectile vomit when its there, by all means continue experimentations, if you want to be in better condition because you want to be healthy, please stop. You will never be healthy, again, so using bleach to make you healthy for a few days, is an entirely different topic.
(08-21-2016, 10:30 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be worried about using an immuno booster while being immuno compromised because while it will make you feel better, over the short term at least, once you adjust your immune system to the new activity level all kinds of new weird things can go wrong.

In short, you may not have your gravity, but you have your momentum.

Are you maximizing your health now because you want to hit something soon in specific and want to be in good condition for that or are you..., if you have an idea of what to hit soon and don't want to projectile vomit when its there, by all means continue experimentations, if you want to be in better condition because you want to be healthy, please stop. You will never be healthy, again, so using bleach to make you healthy for a few days, is an entirely different topic.

Lots of thoughts in there "Betty" - but I've been healthy and getting healthier visibly by the day for about a month now. The protocol is recommended for three weeks. I'm no longer drinking it. Still getting healthier. I'm no longer "immuno" compromised. Have a great Sunday.
do you think it affected your parasitic load in any way?
(08-21-2016, 01:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you think it affected your parasitic load in any way?

I am certain. Parasites like bacteria virus etc etc have been reduced by tons and probably erraticated in many cases. I point to my absolute lack of any body odor whatsoever as proof of bacteria eradication. I was not overly smelly before but required deodorant like everyone else and had to change socks daily. Now I do neither. My healing of nose and anal cancer as proof of virus eradication.
My dentist advising reduction in gingivitis as proof of further bacteria reduction. Etc.

The only adverse effect I have found is an increase in fungal-type infections. Dandruff on head and eyebrows has appeared where it was not before.

I'm told this is attributed to the MMS killing all other pathways that block fungus. The proponents of MMS claim this is common and recommend other treatments to combat it (which have been effective for me so far)
well, it's definitely an interesting phenomena, in any case.  I'm glad you've experienced such positive effects.

It was an area that I delved into about 7-8 years ago, the whole notion of parasitic infections etc.  MMS was one of the things I came across, as well as 'electronic zappers', as devised by Hulda Clark.  I can't say I experienced drastic effects; but then again, I think I was looking for a physical solution to something that was ultimately more mental/psychological, in terms of yellow ray patterns.

Personally - my mindset at the time was trying to 'eradicate' catalyst, rather than actually having the insight/understanding to figure out what it was.  Hence I easily made the transference to internal parasites, which I couldn't see or experience, but were undermining me, from the inside.  So for me, it was just a Symbol that I latched onto, and wouldn't reconsider.

But I've no doubt that for 'real' conditions, such as yours, it's served a much more 'applicable' role Smile

Namaste
(08-21-2016, 01:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you think it affected your parasitic load in any way?
Parasitic load. Look up turpentine cures. Never tried it. Looked it up. Interesting. Supposed to be an oldy but a goody. Little bit out there even for me.

WanderingOZ
Maybe I should try this. I have a serious problem with BO, even after I shower I still reek.
(08-21-2016, 05:16 PM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
Parasitic load. Look up turpentine cures. Never tried it. Looked it up. Interesting. Supposed to be an oldy but a goody. Little bit out there even for me.

WanderingOZ

In the book I read Humble talks about how MMS works by clearing up this load of bad stuff in order for your body to begin doing new stuff. I guess it's the same concept as "parasitic load" yes?

For me I knew it was beneficial the moment I brushed my teeth with it. The difference is immediately obvious. Humble recommends treating mouth first and foremost since that's where the majority of these parasites live. My mouth has never felt this good and I will brush with MMS twice a day for the rest of my life.
I can't really find sodium cholorite on Amazon, so where do you buy it?
(08-21-2016, 06:02 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really find sodium cholorite on Amazon, so where do you buy it?

I'm not sure how much of a good idea this is.
Read the book before buying anything. The book explains how and where.
(08-21-2016, 07:04 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Read the book before buying anything. The book explains how and where.

What book?
Pages: 1 2