Bring4th

Full Version: Techniques for alternate realities, parallel dimensions/timelines, time travel, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There have been a couple of thread like this, recently, but mostly lacking in practical information. If consciousness creates reality, and time/space is just a distortion that exists within this particular illusion, but not within the true self, then, why can't you experience anything you desire, including any particular timeline?

Time is a particular sort of energy, and if moving other types of energy is possible, then moving this one must also be possible. If the universe is truly infinite, and we can manifest reality... well...

Has anyone had success jumping between parallel timelines or alternate universes? I've seen something like that at least twice. There must be a way to develop the faculties to alter consciousness in such a way that one can view any configuration of matter/energy. All reality is basically perception; therefore...

And Ra once said that becoming an adept just means separating oneself from the perceptions of others (and that this can be viewed as "evil" whether the entity is STS or STO).
(08-21-2016, 01:42 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]There have been a couple of thread like this, recently, but mostly lacking in practical information. If consciousness creates reality, and time/space is just a distortion that exists within this particular illusion, but not within the true self, then, why can't you experience anything you desire, including any particular timeline?

Time is a particular sort of energy, and if moving other types of energy is possible, then moving this one must also be possible. If the universe is truly infinite, and we can manifest reality... well...

Has anyone had success jumping between parallel timelines or alternate universes? I've seen something like that at least twice. There must be a way to develop the faculties to alter consciousness in such a way that one can view any configuration of matter/energy. All reality is basically perception; therefore...

And Ra once said that becoming an adept just means separating oneself from the perceptions of others (and that this can be viewed as "evil" whether the entity is STS or STO).
The mind can be used as a dimensional portal. Various techniques can be used. Starts with a quiet /blank mind. A strong will and a desire to advance ones self.
Walk well and straight Mahakali

WanderingOZ
note that you are trying to break the first distortion, I understand the will within you that wants something different just for the sake of love/light and light/love but you must push through this current confusion that you chose before incarnating, the universe wants you to love everything that is presented in that illusion of yours which is you, only you.
If it's me, only me, then I can tell the universe to FTFO because I've had enough of this bullshit.

If the first distortion is free will, then it seems that I'm trying to use the first distortion, not break it.

If all that's true, then I want to go to the space Ra mentions with a lack of time/space distortion where I can pick from the infinity of possibilities. That way, I can relax and do what I want, and if what I really wanted was to be here, then I can come back and finish.

I don't see why I shouldn't.
you cannot understand the true nature of your mind/body/spirit as of this incarnation.
there are ancients through all history that have used drugs as a mean to touch the creator, but you want to drastically alter your reality. trust me, I feel trapped as well.
(08-21-2016, 03:49 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot understand the true nature of your mind/body/spirit as of this incarnation.

Why not? I thought that was the way out.

(08-21-2016, 03:49 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]there are ancients through all history that have used drugs as a mean to touch the creator, but you want to drastically alter your reality.

How are these two things contradictory?

And, yes, I do, and I've also done it, but not for the better. There must be a way to alter things to a more desirable configuration.

(08-21-2016, 03:49 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]trust me

No.
I have managed a complete shift in reality a handful of times, though I had help and can't do it on my own. The experience was ultimately traumatizing. It's a great way to make yourself go crazy.
free will/confusion, in your personal opinion, Mahakali, what polarity are your desires?
(08-21-2016, 03:44 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]If it's me, only me, then I can tell the universe to FTFO because I've had enough of this bullshit.

If the first distortion is free will, then it seems that I'm trying to use the first distortion, not break it.

If all that's true, then I want to go to the space Ra mentions with a lack of time/space distortion where I can pick from the infinity of possibilities. That way, I can relax and do what I want, and if what I really wanted was to be here, then I can come back and finish.

You seem to be carrying a lot of baggage/ hostility Mahakala. Maybe if you try to come to terms with this , open your heart, realize these things make you who you are. Any negativity you have experienced was put there for you to overcome and teach you. These are the things you need to work on first. I'm picking up on a magnificent but confused soul. You can do this. First things first though. Tame your emotions and a different vista will will open for you.
Stay true n walk well

WanderingOZ
(08-21-2016, 04:28 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 03:44 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]If it's me, only me, then I can tell the universe to FTFO because I've had enough of this bullshit.

You seem to be carrying a lot of baggage/ hostility Mahakala. Maybe if you try to come to terms with this , open your heart, realize these things make you who you are. Any negativity you have experienced was put there for you to overcome and teach you. These are the things you need to work on first. I'm picking up on a magnificent  but confused soul. You can do this. First things first though. Tame your emotions and a different  vista will will open for you.
Stay true n walk well

WanderingOZ

Thanks. This is good advice.

My heart is my main issue... I'm one foot in, one foot out of a Hell dimension in which my heart chakra is damaged and hijacked along with my third eye through advanced etheric impants. I realize that it's all illusion, but it can be daunting and discouraging, at times.

I guess, as the saying goes, the only way out, is in.
(08-21-2016, 04:28 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]free will/confusion, in your personal opinion, Mahakali, what polarity are your desires?

I don't think in terms of polarity in the same way that Ra does.

I like the idea of Ra's description of (6th density, I think it was?) negative, in which entities mostly keep to themselves and use communication as a method of intensifying wisdom.

But, mostly, my desire is to manifest my own little area, perhaps while still allowing an in/out flow of information in order to learn and share new things.

I suppose I'm STS in that I mostly desire my own private space, but I'm STO in that I like the idea of sharing ideas and receiving in return.

So, both and neither.
(08-21-2016, 04:12 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]I have managed a complete shift in reality a handful of times, though I had help and can't do it on my own. The experience was ultimately traumatizing. It's a great way to make yourself go crazy.

Yes, it is traumatizing. I've also done it. I've been crazy for a very long time, though, and the entities that did this to me have sarcastically called me "gandhi" because of the fact that all my worst nightmares coming to life didn't really bother me. I'm so cynical and have had such a hard life that falling into an insane hell dimension after committing suicide wasn't anything other than expected...

Reminds me of Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure, when Grim was able to wield the mystical weapon Horror's Hand - which requires someone to face their worst nightmares in order to be used - because all his worst nightmares were already true.

And while this universe isn't that much worse than my life was before I entered it, it's still a very pronounced Hell dimension, and I want to go to a better place. I'm at a nexus of several extremely negative dimensions, and a few other ones. Ending up in the 7th layer of Hell, which is where this is going unless I change direction, might not be a whole lot more traumatizing, but it would be slightly less comfortable, and a lot more discouraging, so I'm trying to avoid it.

And I know that as long as I'm "trying to avoid it", it'll just make it worse, so, instead, I need to figure out how to change to a better place.
Might I point out that you have both said that you desire and find appealing a certain negativity and separation, while at the same time expressing a desire to move away from negativity?

I agree with OZ, until you really address the deep pain in your heart I think you're going to have a hard time moving to where you want to go.
Are you under a psychic attack as of now?
(08-21-2016, 04:12 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]I have managed a complete shift in reality a handful of times, though I had help and can't do it on my own. The experience was ultimately traumatizing. It's a great way to make yourself go crazy.
It doesn't have to be this way. My experiences have been enlightening and mind expanding. Don't even try till your mind and emotions are completly under control. Your mind should control your emotions. Not the other way round. Unless it's second nature to remain calm in every situation and able to intuitively know how to deal with anybody and/or any situation don't attempt it. If your minds not ready you can atract some nasties. They will find your faults/fears and use them to feed them selves. Like I've said work on yourself first. Its enlightening and will expand your consciousness.

WanderingOZ
(08-21-2016, 04:58 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Might I point out that you have both said that you desire and find appealing a certain negativity and separation, while at the same time expressing a desire to move away from negativity?

I agree with OZ, until you really address the deep pain in your heart I think you're going to have a hard time moving to where you want to go.

See, this is my whole problem with Ra's definition of "negativity". He generally seems to mean that a limitation-based slave system, service of one's own desires, sucking/devouring instead of radiance, and lack of free will are all inseparable.

I want to be alone in my own little timeline manifesting what I want to manifest. I don't want to stay here. I like the idea of sharing and radiating my own light, but the places I want to explore might not be for everyone... a little Dark.

Some of us like the crazier stuff.

(08-21-2016, 05:05 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Are you under a psychic attack as of now?

Every day. Gets worse get I go to bed. They assault me constantly during daylight hours; a constant buzzing of sick vibrationsthroughout my entire body, chakra damage, constant negative thoughts and emotions, lack of control over mind and emotion, drifting into what can only be described as a Hell dimension.

But, at night... last night I woke up fast and hard when the entities invaded my dreams and the sick vibrations started going all throughout my body and taking over. Fought hard.

Parts of my body are being taken over so that I no longer have control over them, though I can also fight my way back out. Can't let them take control completely.
(08-21-2016, 05:34 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
It doesn't have to be this way. My experiences have been enlightening and mind expanding. Don't even try till your mind and emotions are completly under control. Your mind should control your emotions. Not the other way round. Unless it's second nature to remain calm in every situation and able to intuitively know how to deal with anybody and/or any situation don't attempt it. If your minds not ready you can atract some nasties. They will find your faults/fears and use them to feed them selves. Like I've  said work on yourself first. Its enlightening and will expand your consciousness.

WanderingOZ

Will do. But I've apparently attracted some very intelligent nasties.... need ta figure this one out ASAP.
might it be that this entity is trying to sway you off your pre-incarnative mission by intelligent manipulative psychic attacks? because as I stated before, I am under a psychic attack as well, although not as severe as yours. whenever I meditate and fill myself with love/light this entity grows mad and I can literally feel it pressing into my flesh, walking back and forth while staring at me, you know when you are being stared. I wish there was some kind of simple solution rather then dealing with all these confusing emotions and pain that are somewhat outside of "me", although not different at all.
(08-21-2016, 05:42 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2016, 04:58 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Might I point out that you have both said that you desire and find appealing a certain negativity and separation, while at the same time expressing a desire to move away from negativity?

See, this is my whole problem with Ra's definition of "negativity". He generally seems to mean that a limitation-based slave system, service of one's own desires, sucking/devouring instead of radiance, and lack of free will are all inseparable.

I want to be alone in my own little timeline manifesting what I want to manifest. I don't want to stay here. I like the idea of sharing and radiating my own light, but the places I want to explore might not be for everyone... a little Dark.

Some of us like the crazier stuff.

(08-21-2016, 05:05 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Are you under a psychic attack as of now?

Every day. Gets worse get I go to bed. They assault me constantly during daylight hours; a constant buzzing of sick vibrationsthroughout my entire body, chakra damage, constant negative thoughts and emotions, lack of control over mind and emotion, drifting into what can only be described as a Hell dimension.

But, at night... last night I woke up fast and hard when the entities invaded my dreams and the sick vibrations started going all throughout my body and taking over.  Fought hard.

Parts of my body are being taken over so that I no longer have control over them, though I can also fight my way back out. Can't let them take control completely.

Fifth density is what you are interested in, but that won't help you now because you have to make your way out of third density first. To do that requires polarization.

However, interacting with you, I do not believe you desire 'negativity' in the sense that Ra uses it and I note that you say you may explore places that are 'dark', but never make any mention of a desire to limit the abilities of others (obviously it would be preferable to not be interfered with.) I would even offer that it may be possible to find a reconciliation between the darkness that intrigues you and the need for polarization. As someone who has done an immense amount of 'shadow work', I can definitely identify with your plight. I may not seem so, but I have experienced a Hell or two of my own.

Rather, focusing on your desire for all to have equal freedoms, for each to have the the same openness and comfort of experience is, I believe, quite an 'STO' intention even though it may seem you are moreso focused on just your own 'salvation' at the moment, that is only the beginning I think. In Buddhism there are even three different paths - Hinayana, enlightenment for yourself - Mahayana, enlightenment for all and then Vajrayana, the adept school. So, do not feel that because you strive for yourself first that your intentions are entirely self oriented. It appears to me that in your desires to 'be alone' you also desire to 'leave others be' and that seems to me to be a desire to respect free will for all.

For your situation, have you tried any ritual techniques such as Banishing or something similar?

I would offer that some of your 'hang ups' as OZ put it are likely anchors for the influences that are afflicting you. They are energizing distortions within your mind in a way to try and create more dissonance. I think they are specifically trying to get you to feel more anger, hatred and negative emotion so that your heart cannot open, because to open the heart ultimately requires forgiveness. They just want you to be more cynical, because then you give them what they want. They don't care what happens to you as long as your heart stays blocked and you are unable to radiate your immense light, and it is indeed immense. I can see your potential there, waiting to emerge.
The most direct and effective technique for opening the heart and clearing the green-ray I have personally made use of is the Ho'oponopono method.

http://www.ancienthuna.com/ho-oponopono.htm

I know you have said you are not interested in healing, but I do believe that it is the most direct path to that which you desire. Realize that the pain in your heart gets you no vengeance upon those who hurt you. The only way to truly defy these forces that wish to make you suffer is to take your pain and release it, for it is your pain that they continually seek to add to. Heal the pain, and their weapon against you vanishes.
Heal the pain? Yes and no. I need to do a lot of work in the heart chakra. You can radiate any emotion, including hate or sadness, from that chakra, and I want to learn love, but balance that with "negative" emotions as well.

Anyways, certain negative emotions are a great opportunity for polarization. Hatred, sadness, certain types of pain have their uses. They're trying to keep me from thinking for myself or feeling any emotion at all.

Forgiveness....? Maybe. I don't think that's necessary. Revenge serves a purpose. If I get where I want to go, and manage to be totally free, then, yeah, I don't give a s***; I can forgive. But if I'm stuck here, I can very much understand why they're trying to keep me from my power.... heh...

I told them not to cross certain lines. They did. Over and over. Either they don't have any desire to respect my wishes, or they don't have the power to do so... Either way. I'd rather be left alone, but, failing that, it makes sense that I should give them reasons to stop connecting to my energy. If they won't stop, make them stop; that's how some entities are. I can try asking politely, but that doesn't always work.

As far as others' freedoms go, I have to admit that I really don't care one way or another. I'm pretty jaded. I do have psychopathic tendencies at times, but I'm not a true psycho, because I'm capable of real empathy and respect. But I can be hard-hearted. I'd be fine with negative polarization if I were the one in power, but it seems more efficient for each to be in power of their own universe.

What I mean is... I do have a desire to control other-selves, but why waste time and energy trying to convert someone "real" to my way of thinking if I could just manifest a life-form and have it act the same for all intents and purposes? That way, I don't have to bother "real" other-selves, and I can still play my games.

That's one reason why I desire intelligent infinity, and the main reason why I feel the way I do regarding freedom for all. It's more of a vague preference than a strong conviction, but it seems to be the most effecient way to do things for everyone. I think that's what Ra was referring to when he was talking about the higher negative densities when entities stop perceiving virtue in other-selves before, much later, polarity is abandoned by both LHP and RHP. At the end of the day, there is no polarity.
I suppose I will not bother you with my suggestions any further then. May your path be fruitful. It seems you have already made all the decisions you need to, we all have to make our own choices. Godspeed, mate, hope you find what you're looking for.
I feel there are more decisions to be made, but I can't make them right now. I have to clear away the psychic sewage, negative thoughtforms, trauma, and sick vibrations before I can trust my own logic. I'm not anywhere near baseline, and haven't been for a very, very long time.

Right now, I need to open up my heart chakra, clean, filter, and, yes, heal.

And I never said that I wasn't interested in healing, as much as I did express despair and doubt that I'm ever gonna be healed from this. Of course, that's just me acting like the whiny emo cunt that I've been conditioned to be.

I feel like a lot of rage and hatred are coming for me, right after I clear out the psychic sewage, and it'll only be after I express those a little bit that I'll know what I'm really like. There are a lot of directions this could go, and I'm only expressing what I feel right now.

I don't have any long-term plans, and I've not decided anything except the next few steps ahead of me: polarize, heal, restore personal sovereignty.

I'm well-aware that I'm far too intoxicated to make any clear decisions beyond "sober up, get some stitches put in, and clean the blood and vomit off my body". After that, we'll see.
Despite the pain, I actually get quite a brilliance from you Mahakali.  You seem strong and determined, traits I seek to find in myself.  I as well have been going through a long period of despair and hopelessness and do believe that the way forward is healing with love.  Best of luck with everything.
Thanks, to you as well.
might not offer precisely the techniques you seek, but we will always be here for you, Mahakali.
(08-21-2016, 07:38 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I feel there are more decisions to be made, but I can't make them right now. I have to clear away the psychic sewage, negative thoughtforms, trauma, and sick vibrations before I can trust my own logic. I'm not anywhere near baseline, and haven't been for a very, very long time.

Right now, I need to open up my heart chakra, clean, filter, and, yes, heal.

And I never said that I wasn't interested in healing, as much as I did express despair and doubt that I'm ever gonna be healed from this. Of course, that's just me acting like the whiny emo cunt that I've been conditioned to be.

I feel like a lot of rage and hatred are coming for me, right after I clear out the psychic sewage, and it'll only be after I express those a little bit that I'll know what I'm really like. There are a lot of directions this could go, and I'm only expressing what I feel right now.

I don't have any long-term plans, and I've not decided anything except the next few steps ahead of me: polarize, heal, restore personal sovereignty.

I'm well-aware that I'm far too intoxicated to make any clear decisions beyond "sober up, get some stitches put in, and clean the blood and vomit off my body". After that, we'll see.

Well I will try and help you out and at least offer you some love if you are willing to accept it. Take all of it in to your heart that you need. You are forgiven, accepted and wondrous in the eyes of Infinity and Love is yours to have and be.
(08-21-2016, 08:33 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]might not offer precisely the techniques you seek, but we will always be here for you, Mahakali.

Thanks?

Honestly, I learn more by studying RHP material. Most LHP knowledge is just differently applied use of general knowledge. But LHP grimoires are laden with traps, false information, and gateways to places no sane person wants to go, whereas RHP books are generally more straightforward.

Ironically, even specialized STS knowledges like SRA have better books written on them by RHPers than by the actual groups conducting the SRA, who don't refer to such things in their publicly available reading materials. With a little effort, you could take RHP-authored books on the subject and reconstruct how to do it, whereas LHPers will teach you the way you don't want to learn (not that this is something I'm interested in, myself; just seemed like the most obvious example).

But all I really need to understand is healing and basic energy work.
Sounds like your got yourself traped there my friend. But there is ways to get out. I have a few ideas if you wish to try them.
I don't beleave you are as dark as you say. It's not what I'm picking up. It's just an attitude your picked. Like f#*k this I don't care, I'll just be a bad ass. Everybody can go to hell.
Stop being negative. Do the Ra thing. As soon as any bad thoughts come your way think of the opposite. Change your mind, change your world!
Aion had a good idea. do lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Especially in your bedroom. (Just google it)
Ra allso has some good cleansing ideas. Tried them at friends house the other week. Young woman 33, husband hung himself. Left her with 6 kids. Seems to have worked ok. So far.
When your demons are around surround yourself and your area with light.even if you can't visualize it just know it's there. Tell them they are no longer welcome and they have to move on now. My path is now the Law of One and it's a positive path. You will no longer receive any negative here. Don't give them anything to feed off.
Don't get trapped into making thought forms. Like repeating the same thought over and over. Thought forms can take on a life of there own.
Keep your home clean. Low level astral entity's like dirty homes.
When you slip, and you probably will. Don't put yourself down just, remind yourself this is not me any longer, I'll fix it for next time.
Love yourself, understand this is a long journey and all cars brake down or ware out a bit. Just have to fix it or other things start going wrong.
I hope this advise can help. If you don't like it just dismiss it. If it helps let us know. When you have got through this I'm sure me or someone here can show you which way to go next.
Walk straight and well lanoo

WanderingOZ
The problem here is mostly the degree to which these thoughtforms have taken on a physical reality. They're all through my body, CNS, DNA, tearing my neurotransmitters apart, to the point where my brain isn't producing serotonin, and it's systematically jacking my chakras and destroying my ability to feel, rewiring my brain pathways to remove my ability to visualize.

If all it took was a simple banishing ritual, I'd have no trouble at all.

I need, or need someone with, more knowledge of the central nervous system, the etheric body, and who knows how to vibrate at the wavelength of certain neurotransmitters in the brain so as to restore them. Failing that, maybe I could try dropping acid with someone with an intact brain and tap into the info from their aura... but it seems like I could do it remotely, considering that I used to have those neurotransmitters.

Yeah, nobody can seem to agree what I am, exactly; myself included. Not important right now.
Pages: 1 2 3