Bring4th

Full Version: what is the most intense catalyst to which you feel you responded 100% positively?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The most catalytically intense situation/event/moment in which you used the full polarizing potential of the catalyst, or nearly so. Afterwards you feel as if you have polarized significantly towards the positive.

I'm not fully certain as to what this entails, but I think I've gotten glimpses of it - finding the inner center of peace in the midst of a heavily emotional family environment. Afterwards I felt like I had run a marathon, spiritually - I was both tired in the heart and gently peaceful and content with the surety that I had succeeded in loving.

Relevant Ra quotes:

Quote:Ra: We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.

Quote:Ra: However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching.

Quote:Ra: To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged.
My professor caught me playing with liquid nitrogen. There was two of us that were actually, but I didn't turn him in. I took the full blame for it.

I think after this life we're going to have to show times where we were courageous. He thanked me for not turning him in.

I was amazed at how liquid nitrogen bubbled over a table with no resistance to movement. The professor got onto me for doing that. But I took the full blame.
That would be the passing of my mother, the immense pain and confusion put me in a position with two options, bliss or devastation. I chose bliss and love for the experience, this led me to further question my self and through various stages I discovered Bashar and then the LOO.
In the recent past.

Managing to at least partially hold my tongue while someone uses a public platform I helped build champion drinking bleach as a health solution.
The universe has not yet been destroyed. Talk about positivism from the one.