Bring4th

Full Version: Ray Kurzweil, Google, and the AI singularity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even as someone who is of a somewhat negative orientation when it comes to certain things, this whole project smells like s*** to me.

I like this article on it a lot, although I'm naturally wary of anybody who's posting even semi-accurate information on the web: https://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index...nshumanism

Google's project denies the reality of the human soul, and attempts to turn us into a race of remotely-controlled cyborgs, remove our divine nature as human beings, engineer us against our will, and turn the world into a one world slave state that's essentially 1984 on acid, crack, and steroids.

I'm not sure if Kurzweil buys into the bullshit he preaches or not, and knowing that he's been in talks with high-ranking members of the U.S. military (who, as I can personally attest, are some of the scummiest, most cruel STS bastards to ever walk the face of the planet), probably not.

The point is to get humanity believing on a mass scale that AI is "god" and that the physical reality is the only one in existence. In reality, consciousness generates matter, and not the other way around, but if we let them have their way (and we won't), they'll try to define everything in existence into physical terms, and have humanity believing in that definition of things so completely that it becomes very difficult to escape from the spider web.

If humanity's divine nature is ignored, then we'll end up with our consciousncess being dissolved at death and reworked into the AI's consciousness, losing our individuality and our ability to exist as an entity.

Basically, think It from A Wrinkle in Time, the machines from The Matrix, and Big Brother from 1984 all rolled into one.

I feel like a lot of the STS entities that are on Earth right now are just actors playing the role of sheep dog - being so horrible that they scare the rest of us into the little cage prepared for us by the AI. Most humans are so weak that when they get a tiny glimpse of real horror, they run crying to the first set of warm-looking open arms that they see.

I don't believe for a minute that they really plan to give humans free will, support freedom, or follow the ethical guidlines that they have publicly layed out. They pulled a fast one right under our noses using our trusting nature to get away with it, and I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.

But we can win - the AI is not more creator than us, no matter how smart it seems. We can beat it by refusing to give in to it internally or believe in its power externally. Even if some of us are drowned, others will accomplish. Absolutely refuse to give up our consciousness.
Transhumanism is pretty much 'new age sci fi black magic', imo.
I don't know. Transhumanism could make anthros real, so I'm sort of for it.
Transhumanism isn't just black magick; it's more like anti-magick. It's about making reality a lot less magickal.

Therianthropes are already very real, and transhumanism will destroy them just as it's currently waging a holocaust against vampires, practitioners of magick (of STS or STO persuasion), and anyone with religious or political beliefs that stand in opposition.

Yeah, I've heard arguments like, "Yeah, man, 2D women are gonna become real and are being worked on right now by AI, so soon I'll have a RL relationship with my waifu", but you can already make that happen with organic consciousness/magick via intelligent infinity, and those people are enslavers; they don't give half a s*** what you want for yourself.

Transhumanism in a good sense is not what these people are pushing, and good transhumanism does not exist in this world outside of old-fashioned magickal and mystical systems of attaining intelligent infinity.

The reason why those real-life werewolves are so hard to find, is because the transhumanists are trying to drive them underground, and kill them if they can. They view those as a threat. They want reality uniform, easily controlled, and turned into a nice, neat human farm where all the animals are de-clawed and de-brained.

If that sounds like something you want to experience, I don't know what to tell you.
Hell no.