Bring4th

Full Version: A simple survey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in a simple survey. Let us share with each other what we each consider to be the most important focus for our minds as we live our lives. I challenge each of you to use only one sentence in your communication, for the sake of simplicity.

You may feel that with only one sentence, your meaning will come off as vague. Maybe not, but this is part of the challenge. I will begin.

My purpose, desires, and service are all defined and expressed perfectly so long as I flow as gracefully as I can with the tides of change.
Love, in the moment.
(06-27-2010, 05:41 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in a simple survey. Let us share with each other what we each consider to be the most important focus for our minds as we live our lives. I challenge each of you to use only one sentence in your communication, for the sake of simplicity.

Be still.
At my current level of understanding, I consider the most important focus of my mind is to remain free of unnecessary thought by being continually attentive to the stillness/silence that is.
Such predictable responses, you all bore me. Tongue
Clearing energetic blockages.
(06-28-2010, 11:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Clearing energetic blockages.

Nice.
If the Devil's in the details and God has the best sense of humor, which one's writing all the jokes?
(06-28-2010, 05:47 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Such predictable responses, you all bore me. Tongue

Ahh sorry, I forgot to add the second part to mine! Let me revise: "...blah blah blah being continually attentive to the stillness/silence that is, and/or to get laid as much as humanly possible."
My focus is to un-focus Smile

Trust that All is Well.

(06-27-2010, 05:41 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]My purpose, desires, and service are all defined and expressed perfectly so long as I flow as gracefully as I can with the tides of change.

That should count as two sentences Smile
I seek honestly with myself and other-self in all settings.

fairyfarmgirl

Seek, Test, Apply with as much Love as I am able to allow to flow through me and around me and within me to the All that is, ever was and ever will be.
Just be.
Allow the love, peace and harmony of the universe to flow through me in the eternal now, to play my part in the ever unfolding creation of this divine symphony.

Or, to sum it all up in one word; love :¬)
(06-28-2010, 02:53 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2010, 05:47 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Such predictable responses, you all bore me. Tongue

Ahh sorry, I forgot to add the second part to mine! Let me revise: "...blah blah blah being continually attentive to the stillness/silence that is, and/or to get laid as much as humanly possible."

Amazing BigSmile
Find/be/show/etc love in the moment.