Bring4th

Full Version: distorted love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is compassion a primal distortion of Love? i cannot help but feel compassionate toward anything that my eyes lay upon, its so very, calming.
Does anything you lay your eyes upon always require compassion?

I think in their truest nature, things don't require compassion so I wouldn't think of compassion as a primal distortion of love.
ultimately, yes, you are correct, but then again we are at the transition to the density of love, and earth, requires a lot of compassion, and so does the rest of you, i hope we can be able to open our hearts to other-selves with compassion
edit:maybe what i meant is that it is primal to us, to our evolution, right now, as a social memory complex :-/
Compassion is the green ray, so balanced compassion is required for a completely balanced entity. A negative entity lacks compassion, which is basically their signature. I think developing compassion is a necessary part of third/fourth density.

Quote:42.6 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.
(08-24-2016, 11:11 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Compassion is the green ray, so balanced compassion is required for a completely balanced entity. A negative entity lacks compassion, which is basically their signature. I think developing compassion is a necessary part of third/fourth density.
Compassion is no attribute. It is the LAW of laws-eternal Harmony. A shoreless universal essence, the light of everlasting Right, the law of love eternal. ( from. The voise of the silence).

Compasion allows you to hold your hand out and say let me help you up my brother.
WanderingOZ