Bring4th

Full Version: Higher Self Creates Reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard it said that our higher self creates our reality, not so much our lower mind.
But is our lower mind's free will the same as the higher self's free will, or does the higher self have more free willl?

We can't move a mountain, but our higher self can.

How do we get more in touch with our higher self, so that we can be under more conscious control of our reality?

There is so much I would be excited for to happen.
so basically you want access to a 'stargate', so that stuff can just 'happen'.
(08-24-2016, 06:37 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so basically you want access to a 'stargate', so that stuff can just 'happen'.

Well, I want to know if it's really the higher self that creates.

I didn't know stargates could create. I thought they just teleported over distances.

I don't want to violate anyone's free will in the process either.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Quote:27.8 Questioner: Now, I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?
Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself.

Quote:I am guessing that in our Milky Way Galaxy (that is, the major galaxy with billions of stars that we find ourselves in) that the progress of evolution was from the center outward toward the rim and that in the early evolution of this galaxy the first distortion was not extended down past the sub-Logos simply because it was not thought of or not conceived and that this extension of the first distortion, which created the polarization that we experience, was something that occurred at what we would call a later time, or as the evolution progressed outward from the center of the galaxy. Am I in any way correct with this statement?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.
(08-24-2016, 06:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard it said that our higher self creates our reality, not so much our lower mind.
But is our lower mind's free will the same as the higher self's free will, or does the higher self have more free willl?

How do we get more in touch with our higher self, so that we can be under more conscious control of our reality?

Well, keep in mind you are not separate from your higher self.

Imagine your finger by itself.

Now imagine your finger from the perspective of the whole hand. They are not in anyway separate except in terms of how much reality one encompasses over the other. But they are the exact same being. This is analogous to your relationship with the higher self.

When you are following your heart, you, the metaphorical finger, are operating in concert with the whole hand, and when you're not, you are like a finger that is having nerve problems, spazzing out, and not operating in concert with the hand and the other fingers (which are akin to other souls close to you who share the same oversoul).

Your needs are not divorced from the needs of the hand as a whole. The hand is more encompassing part than the finger, but it is just as much finger as you are. Get my drift?

So you are asking how to be closer to your higher self, and the answer to that is to strive to see the world from its perspective, of which your personal reality is an essential part. Again, your emotions reveal your alignment with its perspective of the world.

The hand is always doing that which is the best interest of itself (this includes you). If you don't block your connection through resistance, its more holistic perspective will reveal itself to you more and more each day. So its the same information you have probably heard a thousand times: release negative thought to rise up to a broader perspective. Do things you enjoy, meditate, intend to see things from a broader point of view. Every piece contains the one infinite creator in its entirety if you can draw on it. But to draw on it, you have to be of the same vibration as it. The only thing that lowers a given vibration is a contradictory vibration which deconstructively interferes and reduces the net contained energy of the consciousness therein.

So pure focus is creatively powerful because it is noncontradicted. You might call it pure faith. Others might call it samadhi, which results in siddhis (as some call them), or expressions of intelligent energy. Think of occultists and monks who spend years meditating to develop pure absorption of their consciousness into the objects of attention. It takes development.

You might say your higher self (which is an indigo sixth density being) dwells perpetually in this samadhi intensity of consciousness, which is why its consciousness is so powerful -- its extremely close to conjunction with pure awareness, or intelligent infinity.
Your sense of lack of free will comes from your free will to distance yourself from the power of the original thought.

While you might feel like there are many things you could desire to create, are not all of these desires born from your current experience of being limited? That was your Higher Self's free will to experience and without it you wouldn't be creating what you believe you could be creating because you would not desire any of it.

There are higher and lower aspects to your free will, but it ever remains your very own free will.
well, quite honestly, it's the faculty of Consciousness which has the ability to interpret (and change interpretations).

It's the Interpretations that we have that have the greatest impact on how we experience our Lives.  So to me, that is the ultimate 'reality creation engine'.  Physical circumstances and situations do matter of course, but one can find bliss in straitened circumstances, and misery in billionairism.

It's how we experience Consciousness that is the biggest impactor on how we feel about life.

The Higher Self can give prompts and signals; but it's not there to 'change' stuff for us, or make 'stuff' happen.

We've got the power of Volition right in this moment.  It's the ultimate Power of Interpretation, which changes everything, to be honest.
(08-24-2016, 06:47 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 06:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard it said that our higher self creates our reality, not so much our lower mind.

Well, keep in mind you are not separate from your higher self.

Imagine your finger by itself.

Now imagine your finger from the perspective of the whole hand. They are not in anyway separate except in terms of how much reality one encompasses over the other. But they are the exact same being. This is analogous to your relationship with the higher self.

When you are following your heart, you, the metaphorical finger, are operating in concert with the whole hand, and when you're not, you are like a finger that is having nerve problems, spazzing out, and not operating in concert with the hand and the other fingers (which are akin to other souls close to you who share the same oversoul).

Your needs are not divorced from the needs of the hand as a whole. The hand is more encompassing part than the finger, but it is just as much finger as you are. Get my drift?

So you are asking how to be closer to your higher self, and the answer to that is to strive to see the world from its perspective, of which your personal reality is an essential part. Again, your emotions reveal your alignment with its perspective of the world.

The hand is always doing that which is the best interest of itself (this includes you). If you don't block your connection through resistance, its more holistic perspective will reveal itself to you more and more each day. So its the same information you have probably heard a thousand times: release negative thought to rise up to a broader perspective. Do things you enjoy, meditate, intend to see things from a broader point of view. Every piece contains the one infinite creator in its entirety if you can draw on it. But to draw on it, you have to be of the same vibration as it. The only thing that lowers a given vibration is a contradictory vibration which deconstructively interferes and reduces the net contained energy of the consciousness therein.

So pure focus is creatively powerful because it is noncontradicted. You might call it pure faith. Others might call it samadhi, which results in siddhis (as some call them), or expressions of intelligent energy. Think of occultists and monks who spend years meditating to develop pure absorption of their consciousness into the objects of attention. It takes development.

You might say your higher self (which is an indigo sixth density being) dwells perpetually in this samadhi intensity of consciousness, which is why its consciousness is so powerful -- its extremely close to conjunction with pure awareness, or intelligent infinity.

So being joyful can make the impossible happen.
Thanks anagogy and everyone. I just like to feel good, so I'll focus on joy.
feel the unconditional joy gemini
I imagine in a Field of intelligent energy, that is more fundamental than the atom, that anything can be manifest. I've heard of things being manifest out of thin air.

Anything manifest comes out of the Field, and just exists out of the same atoms as anything else.
I feel like when people say s*** like, "Well, you're only doing this as you are right now because your higher self wanted you to be limited," it's a cop-out more than anything.

The fact of that matter is, humanity is just now in the stage of evolution where we're developing self-awareness; that's all it is. First and second-density animals aren't aware of the possibility of intelligent infinity at all. Third density is just becoming aware. After that, it's a mad rush towards the creator.

You're limited right now because you didn't know any better before this. A complex set of evolutionary factors has kept you from intelligent infinity, but, now that you are aware of this possibility, you can strive for it. The only necessity for the capability to reach intelligent infinity is awareness of the possibility.

At this point, our planet is under siege, so there are those who are trying to introduce resistance to our ability to contact this, but it exists somewhere in the universe; all is perception, and so if you really want it more than anything, it will come.

(08-24-2016, 06:37 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so basically you want access to a 'stargate', so that stuff can just 'happen'.

Do you know much about this subject? I've seen stargates, the non-physical kind that alter reality on the time/space, and perhaps a higher level, but I myself don't know how to create them out of this air. But this subject interests me more than any other.

I assume that the name "stargate" is derived from the same root idea as Crowley's "every man and woman is a star"; meaning, we all have the ability to generate our own light. But I wish I had a practical understanding of the concepts involved when working with these thoughtforms.
_______
(08-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like when people say s*** like, "Well, you're only doing this as you are right now because your higher self wanted you to be limited," it's a cop-out more than anything.

The fact of that matter is, humanity is just now in the stage of evolution where we're developing self-awareness; that's all it is. First and second-density animals aren't aware of the possibility of intelligent infinity at all. Third density is just becoming aware. After that, it's a mad rush towards the creator.

You're limited right now because you didn't know any better before this. A complex set of evolutionary factors has kept you from intelligent infinity, but, now that you are aware of this possibility, you can strive for it. The only necessity for the capability to reach intelligent infinity is awareness of the possibility.

At this point, our planet is under siege, so there are those who are trying to introduce resistance to our ability to contact this, but it exists somewhere in the universe; all is perception, and so if you really want it more than anything, it will come.

I think you never have been at any single point of this Octave without your higher self being also there. It's a you that was self aware at each moment you were not. Even now that you are self aware, it remains a you that is still much more aware of both yourself and every other thing. Your own free will is what limits you, don't underestimate it as it is the very first distortion of your experience. What you need to get is that your conscious mind exists not without an unconscious aspect to itself, and that too contains a portion of your free will as it an integral portion of yourself.

You are limited here because it was your desire to experience a movement across this place. There's no journey of finding something to be your own, there's just the journey away and back to yourself where you are all there is to find. Even reaching intelligent infinity (which is totally possible and doable) is really just connecting to a facet of yourself that was always right at the innermost core of yourself.

If you have trouble reaching intelligent infinity, it is not because something pevents you but because your seeking is not in alignment with what you seek.
(08-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know much about this subject? I've seen stargates, the non-physical kind that alter reality on the time/space, and perhaps a higher level, but I myself don't know how to create them out of this air. But this subject interests me more than any other.

I think it 'captures' the process by which intelligent energy is 'crystallized' out of intelligent infinity.

I think all indigo ray work verges on this activity.

(08-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that the name "stargate" is derived from the same root idea as Crowley's "every man and woman is a star"; meaning, we all have the ability to generate our own light. But I wish I had a practical understanding of the concepts involved when working with these thoughtforms.

I think that the Archetypes offer the 'clearest window' into this kind of Work.  On one level, it can be seen as pictures on cards, which is one way Ra described the uninterested observation of these 'Patterns'.  But used in a disciplined fashion, my belief is that it offers a clear representation of certain types of 'energetic channels' by which certain experiences (and even physical effects) can be facilitated.

This does tie into the Higher Self reference of the OP, as it's a means of 'bridging' to a higher state of beingness, and being able to process the current experiences in a more cohesive and integrated fashion; thereby leading to certain types of deep healing; as all divisions originate in the Mind, and are first healed there as well Smile

Angel
On another forum a lady mentioned:

Quote:Interesting. Synchronicity. I am a First Nations woman in northern Canada. I wrote a book back in 1992 chronicling my talks with Medicine people. A few spoke of shape shifting into wolves. They are seen on the reserve when they have to travel somewhere quickly, on the ground. You could learn to do this, at will.