Bring4th

Full Version: death is planned before incarnation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember reading In either a Q'uo or a Ra excerpt that the death of each entity is planned before incarnating, meaning that if something happens that has the potential to cause death, "certain forces and events will fall into play" that allow the entity to continue on its path until it is "time to die." the quotes are not verbatim, it's just what I remember the feel of the reading being.

another point from it was that when an entity is killed by another, it is because they had an agreement before either entity incarnated? is this correct?
I read that from Q'uo as well. I believe that is true, considering there is a seniority of vibration, meaning we are advanced enough to plan our incarnations with our higher self. From my personal experiences, I came up to one of those pre planned death points. I felt that indeed I could have died, but I was no where near ready to leave and I healed and recovered. One's will to live plays a part, in my opinion.

I'm not sure about pre planning murder scenarios because murder is an ultimate violation of free will. I think some people lose track of the light in incarnation and through choices made they lead themselves to evoke the murderer within. I'm sure karma has something to do with how paths are crossed though. We do make agreements and contracts with other souls, so I think it's a combination of forces.

Anyway, these are my thoughts on the concepts, hope that I've been of some help!
i was hit by cars so many times and walked unscratched, only traumatize, haha, nearly jumped off a roof as a kid, but lost consciousness right before i could, got impaled by a metal pole in the chest/heart area cracking a few ribs, and no, i did not tell my mom or the doctor  :-/
(08-26-2016, 01:38 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading In either a Q'uo or a Ra excerpt that the death of each entity is planned before incarnating, meaning that if something happens that has the potential to cause death, "certain forces and events will fall into play" that allow the entity to continue on its path until it is "time to die." the quotes are not verbatim, it's just what I remember the feel of the reading being.

another point from it was that when an entity is killed by another, it is because they had an agreement before either entity incarnated? is this correct?

Not always, but most of the time.

You usually have several "extraction points" planned in an incarnation. And you might choose not to utilize said extraction point for some reason, and then you wait for the next one.

As for killing another, it is a possible agreement before hand, but it doesn't have to be. Basically that can apply to any circumstance. Any circumstances in your personal life, could have been preprogrammed or not. It just depends on the soul.

You can completely predestine your life if you want, or if it suits what you wanted to experience in a given life-time. Most generally program an equal commingling of programmed and random free will events (technically the programmed events are free will as well, since you are the one who programmed them). Why? Well random explorations are often the very events that allow for the most profound and spontaneous revelations about life, existence, and the inter-elated unity of the cosmos. Intelligent infinity is a living, breathing, and spontaneous thing, so is it any surprise that those circumstances which approach it vibrationally fall into the same rhythms of being?
I had a mini stroke that amused me. It temporarily paralyzed my right side. I wish I could have checked out then.
(08-26-2016, 11:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had a mini stroke that amused me. It temporarily paralyzed my right side. I wish I could have checked out then.

What do you think caused it?
________
(08-26-2016, 11:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had a mini stroke that amused me. It temporarily paralyzed my right side. I wish I could have checked out then.

Gemini, did this happen recently?  If so, please go and tell a medical professional about this.
It happened like 5 years ago and I've already been through therapy.
I was taking gymnastics, and landed on my head, which squished my neck.
_____
(08-26-2016, 01:16 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]And what is the reason for having several extraction possible ? Are they planned at a strategic timing, each time we are at some level of growth ?

Often our life lessons, or karma as we might call it, involve others so that if they check out early, we are unable to work out what we needed to work out, so an early termination of incarnation may occur. Alternatively, a person might simply want to continue being incarnate for no particular reason other than they want to soak up more earth catalyst. They are essentially just forks in the road, and function similar to earthly forks in the road (i.e. would I rather go here, or there? And do I want to get there via this road, or another?). Decisions decisions.
Some people say we don't really die. So it's probably like when we're on the other side, it doesn't feel like death.
Who Is the One That plans the Dreamer to Awaken from The Dream?

And who is This One that knows? Locate this One that Knows.

Give Attention To This One. Let Attention, That is The existence of the Individual's Thought Stream, Disappear into The Vastness of This Screen of Consciousness. The Emptiness that is Before all Silence, Beyond Space, is viewing this screen that is Life Itself. The Self.
So why would anyone plan to spend the last years of their life in dementia, devoid of any 4D or 4D consciousness, pretty much a in a vegative state? If you are not there to consciously experience catalyst, what good is it? As a hospice volunteer, I used to visit patients in long care facilities. I would see the dementia patients strapped to wheel chairs, zombies starring into space with no consciousness left. What possible benefit spiritually could arise from that?
It Arises from the Silence, and So will return to Silence.

The Lifetime is viewed from the Silence Lighter than Space. Lighter than even Nothingness.
The Lifetime will return to Silence, the True. Melt into the Peace as Infinite as the Space surrounding its radiance.

Shall It Arise on the Screen, Let it Explode its Expression into a Dance of the Light. Let Lifetimes Burn away. It is all Remembering it is a Dance, Then Remembering how Effortless it is to Dance.
We really are moving through states of probabilities, so the ability to plan your incarnation comes from your ability to know yourself and others as Creator to be able read the flow of probabilities to a great enough extent that it can encompass a whole lifetime. There won't be like a single path but instead many paths that are foreseen to be walked and deemed valid, you take into account spiritual gravity with others also, sometimes it requires a greater understanding of others than they even have of themselves, etc.

Unless an entity is 6D, I doubt it has a great ability in planning it's incarnation. Even then I would think there's 6D entities who are good at it and others who mainly get to see the mirror of each incarnation as something they can't predict, really depends on how much you have distilled the experience of being yourself already. A soul that went in countless 3D worlds already knows the patterns of itself to a great extent for example. I think the story of the two 5D wanderers who went on Ra's planet say a whole lot about this with their inability to foresee that the best way their intent could take shape to dignify the OIC was through switching polarity and offer services to a different lot than those they had come to serve.

I also do think that if your ability to know yourself comes to make you too much a needle with a fixed direction even when put under confusion (means your will does not get fractalized by choices/catalysts), then incarnating into 3D probably loses it's value. So in a way, we might be here for what we can't foresee from our lifetimes, making the experiences of the self worthwhile.
(08-27-2016, 08:25 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Unless an entity is 6D, I doubt it has a great ability in planning it's incarnation. Even then I would think there's 6D entities who are good at it and others who mainly get to see the mirror of each incarnation as something they can't predict, really depends on how much you have distilled the experience of being yourself already. A soul that went in countless 3D worlds already knows the patterns of itself to a great extent for example. I think the story of the two 5D wanderers who went on Ra's planet say a whole lot about this with their inability to foresee that the best way their intent could take shape to dignify the OIC was through switching polarity and offer services to a different lot than those they had come to serve.

that really says a lot to the complexity of "randomness" in 3D, if a 5D entity, on average, doesn't even comprehend enough to reliably predict incarnations!

(08-27-2016, 08:25 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I also do think that if your ability to know yourself comes to make you too much a needle with a fixed direction even when put under confusion (means your will does not get fractalized by choices/catalysts), then incarnating into 3D probably loses it's value. So in a way, we might be here for what we can't foresee from our lifetimes, making the experiences of the self worthwhile.

this concept lends comfort to the unpredictable nature of life.
I think that some entities plan for an incarnation that will not result in 'death'.

I believe in the Triumph of Matter/Materialism.

Quote:As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.
(08-26-2016, 11:34 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]So why would anyone plan to spend the last years of their life in dementia, devoid of any 4D or 4D consciousness, pretty much a in a vegative state? If you are not there to consciously experience catalyst, what good is it? As a hospice volunteer, I used to visit patients in long care facilities. I would see the dementia patients strapped to wheel chairs, zombies starring into space with no consciousness left. What possible benefit spiritually could arise from that?
This could go along the lines of pre incarnative programming. Who really knows why someone would plan a mental disease such a dimensia at the end of a lifetime? Maybe it wasn't planned. There are so many possibilities that it truly does depend upon the soul. One reason could be because of poor choices in the incarnation that brings about dementia. Another reason could be for the alleviation of karma. It could even be so that a contract between two souls was made, which requires one to be sick while the other takes care of them 24/7. Reasons for service. We can't help but serve, even in a vegetative state. Things are not what they seem, especially within third density.

There is always a reason, in my opinion. We may not know or understand, but we can trust and have faith.
(08-26-2016, 11:34 PM)Chandlersdad Wrote: [ -> ]So why would anyone plan to spend the last years of their life in dementia, devoid of any 4D or 4D consciousness, pretty much a in a vegative state? If you are not there to consciously experience catalyst, what good is it? As a hospice volunteer, I used to visit patients in long care facilities. I would see the dementia patients strapped to wheel chairs, zombies starring into space with no consciousness left. What possible benefit spiritually could arise from that?

The spiritual benefit in those circumstances is usually towards others. The opportunity of service presented.

It kind of goes against the popular conception of the spirit as a singular indivisible entity, but souls actually don't always leave their bodies in one big clump. Rather, it is more like a dimmer switch. And when the consciousness dims in this realm it is because it gradually pouring into another. So often with these people where the "lights are on and no one is home" they have mostly already vacated their physical vehicles, and there is probably just a small fragment of their soul energy still residing for some particular reason or another such as providing an opportunity of service, or perhaps because someone wasn't ready for them to go yet.

Consciousness is a very fluid thing.