Bring4th

Full Version: Penetrating the forgetting process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow seekers, please consider the following:

Quote:36.19 Questioner: I was wondering if qualification for contact with Ra might include penetrating this forgetting process? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

Since I have found the Law of One material as offered by Ra and L/L Research about two years ago, I have noticed a peculiar thing. Despite my opinion of it being just about the most thorough and complete view of spirituality on Earth, it is very, very not well known.

My question / comment is, could this be due to our having penetrated the forgetting process also? What "qualifications", so to say, are needed before finding the Law of One?
"What "qualifications", so to say, are needed before finding the Law of One?"

Interesting question! My guess would be a will to seek. A lot of people don't direct their conscious attention inward towards the self. They direct it outwards and try to put together an image of themselves based on society's feedback.

If a person's conscious attention is directed inwards with, as Ra would say, a distortion towards seeking, they will most likely bring about a series of events that would lead them to the material (as is probably the case with all of us here). I don't think it's so much of an imposed "qualification" as in, one person is qualified to find it and another isn't. I think it's a self-given qualification of the self by the self to find the self. Haha is that enough "selfs" in one sentence? In other words, you give yourself a permission slip (to use Bashar's terms) to be able to access greater tools of self-discovery.

As far as penetrating the forgetting process: Interpreting the material is one thing. Due to its depth, it can take a while to understand it, or for it to sink in. But I think that in order to apply Law of One concepts to your life, you have to have come a sufficient distance in your spiritual path that you have "penetrated the forgetting process" to a significant extent. For example, someone who's conscious attention is directed inwards with a will towards seeking but still relies somewhat heavily on an ego to interpret reality, or is still caught up in the illusion, will have problems applying Law of One concepts to their lifestyle.

P.S. I have used the word "illusion" to describe the many-faceted global society we have all created together. I think I prefer Unity100's term of "societal mind" to describe that concept, as it hits the point more directly. "Illusion" can then be freed up to define the physical layer of reality.

Thank you for allowing me to share! BigSmile
Example of being outside of the forgetting process:

Someone does something terrible that affects you in such a way you want revenge -

Stuck in the illusion: Seek revenge. Fight, hurt, eye-for-eye scenario.

Outside of the illusion: Seek forgiveness from within yourself and unconditional love.
(06-28-2010, 08:38 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]My question / comment is, could this be due to our having penetrated the forgetting process also? What "qualifications", so to say, are needed before finding the Law of One?

leave aside the Law of One, there are considerable qualifications needed for even reading the Law of One material as Ra put it.

first of all, one needs to be willing to let go of all its former self, knowledge, biases, beliefs, religions, ideas, thoughts, personality, past, before even reading Ra material in a meaningful fashion, leave aside actually seeking the Law of One, or the insight/understanding offered in it.

this is no different than the adept dying metaphorically at the bottom of a pyramid, or, a seeker forfeiting all its past before embarking on a journey. in order to be born from your ashes, one needs to first die in that manner.

secondly, one shouldnt expect to mooch off love from Ra material. this is not that kind of channeling. i have lost a good 1 to 1.5 years because i have treated Ra material like bartholomew, or silver birch channelings. not to mention that i found the language and demeanor in the book quite cold, compared to what i have been used to. it will be a work which will be concentrating in forehead and top of the head almost exclusively. the energies and principles involved are much higher.

the Law of One should be consciously (and hence its study, ra material) sought by the seeker who is already working with higher chakras, without the fixation or desire to be loved, or feel love from everyone. doing the opposite can invite innumerable instabilities in regard to spiritual realm, and, heaven knows, even negative natured attacks.
not to mention that, the subject is penetrating the veil. once you penetrate the veil, you will find innumerable things there, not all of which will be filled with love.
(06-28-2010, 08:38 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]My question / comment is, could this be due to our having penetrated the forgetting process also? What "qualifications", so to say, are needed before finding the Law of One?

Yes, exactly that, we have remembered that there is more. That's all it takes, it's simply the desire to discover, to seek the light within. An open mind.

Regarding the (lack of) 'popularity' of the Law of One: each individual will be attracted to information sources that are of their vibration and are available to them. That information will most likely not be the Law of One (considering how few of us are on this forum), and more probably Hinduism/Buddhism (or any popular belief system that promotes compassion and equality which is native to the individuals circumstances). The advent of the Internet has made information far more readily available, so we now have much more choice and availability of different systems.

Remember it's not the intellect that graduates from 3D to 4D, it's the heart (and hence balance). Many people who are harvestable do not research spiritually, only act in a spiritual manner. This is the absolute key, and one that must not - but is easily - be forgotten when spending most of the time reading. One can spend their entire days researching and intellectually understanding the Law of One, and yet not be harvestable due to not acting upon it's messages, showing the desire to balance and continue upon the upwards spiral of consciousness evolution.

Dolores Cannon (great video here) has carried out thousands of past life regressions over decades. She has 'clarified', in her own research, that many of us come from the stars (Wanderers), and came in three waves. We came here with an innate knowing that the current financial and political systems are not up to par, and hence many of us do not get caught up in them, and intuitively know there are better ways.

unity100 Wrote:secondly, one shouldnt expect to mooch off love from Ra material. this is not that kind of channeling. i have lost a good 1 to 1.5 years because i have treated Ra material like bartholomew, or silver birch channelings.

Yes indeed, it's far from 'New Age' channelings. Rather than inducing love when reading, it tells us how to - and the importance of - generating love from within. Or fear, if that's what you prefer, as both are equally valid :¬)
(06-29-2010, 06:43 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
unity100 Wrote:secondly, one shouldnt expect to mooch off love from Ra material. this is not that kind of channeling. i have lost a good 1 to 1.5 years because i have treated Ra material like bartholomew, or silver birch channelings.

Yes indeed, it's far from 'New Age' channelings. Rather than inducing love when reading, it tells us how to - and the importance of - generating love from within. Or fear, if that's what you prefer, as both are equally valid :¬)

it tells many more things than generating love within. many, many more.
Certainly does brother. My comment was in reply to, and in context of, your previous post.
Thank you all for your responses! I agree, an open mind seems to be a key requisite for the seeker, unattached to strict dogmas or strict views of reality. I also would strongly agree that everyone finds what works best for them, be it mainstream religion or esoteric spirituality that has it's roots in ufology. Smile Everyone has a divine path that is perfect.

Quote:Yes, exactly that, we have remembered that there is more.

Thank you Namaste, I think this is a simple and solid interpretation. It seems to match my experience at least. A few years leading up to finding the Law of One I had had a nagging feeling of wanting to understand my place in the universe more. And then directly preceding my discovery I had been thinking heavily about UFOs. I was ripe for the picking, so to say. Smile

Oh, and thanks for the Dolores Cannon link. I've read her first book of the Convoluted Universe series, quite interesting! Maybe time I read the rest.
i also would like to caution ; once you really start moving forward, and your mind and soul becomes aware and free of the societal clutches, you will 'feel' different and everyone around you will know it internally. they know it, because these changes are also solid changes in time/space.

a noticeable number of them may feel that youre being estranged from them, becoming 'strange', becoming distant or rebel, blasphemous, and so on. actually, any state of mind and feeling that will take you out of the herd consciousness will irritate the herd you left. they may have varying reactions towards your change, each of them may react differently. they may even pressure you to fit into norms.

such a journey is not for the one who is weak in resolve. if you are not ready to forfeit a lot of things, you shouldnt venture forth. your environment will change, people around you will eventually change, old ones replaced new ones unexpectedly coming into your life and so on.

of course, these are all only social repercussions. there is also the 'magical' facets and results of such a journey.
(06-29-2010, 01:11 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i also would like to caution ; once you really start moving forward, and your mind and soul becomes aware and free of the societal clutches, you will 'feel' different and everyone around you will know it internally. they know it, because these changes are also solid changes in time/space.

a noticeable number of them may feel that youre being estranged from them, becoming 'strange', becoming distant or rebel, blasphemous, and so on. actually, any state of mind and feeling that will take you out of the herd consciousness will irritate the herd you left. they may have varying reactions towards your change, each of them may react differently. they may even pressure you to fit into norms.

such a journey is not for the one who is weak in resolve. if you are not ready to forfeit a lot of things, you shouldnt venture forth. your environment will change, people around you will eventually change, old ones replaced new ones unexpectedly coming into your life and so on.

of course, these are all only social repercussions. there is also the 'magical' facets and results of such a journey.

The situation that you describe is, in my experience, true. Once one initiates this life transformation, more and more light will shine through their every thought and action. People do take notice of this once the person has reached a point where the majority of thoughts that they partake in are no longer conditioned. Like the Buddha said, action follows thought. So if their thoughts are no longer conditioned, neither are their actions. The combination of both is an energy that is continually put out that does have a profound and life-changing effect on the person who is seeking.

The life changes that result in seeking inwards are never something to be feared, though. It is exactly what this life is about! When one "breaks free" of the societal mind, the catalyst that follows is extremely powerful and engaging! If met with openness and a willingness to learn, it teaches the lessons of love so well! One will not lose touch with his fellow beings if he keeps sight of love while going forward. The love that you give out is what humanity craves to understand. If you go forth fearlessly, you will meet up with, or find that you have already met up with, others who are ready to accept your new way of thinking, and in doing so learn new ways of thinking for themselves.

The movement and reactions of others as you plunge into new ways of thought act as a mirror for you to learn how to be aware of love in all situations. In the same way, the others who are given the gift of reacting to you see themselves reflected in your thoughts and actions. If enough people break free of the societal mind, what societal mind will be left to break free of?
It is also worth noting at this point that not each journey is the same. Journey will be different for the 4th ray seeker, 5th ray seeker, or 6th ray seeker.
(06-29-2010, 02:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]It is also worth noting at this point that not each journey is the same. Journey will be different for the 4th ray seeker, 5th ray seeker, or 6th ray seeker.

I'm curious! What do you define the "4th, 5th, or 6th ray seeker" as?
(06-29-2010, 02:33 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious! What do you define the "4th, 5th, or 6th ray seeker" as?

these are all discussion topics in themselves. especially if we, god forbid, stray away to the magical natured 6d seeking.

the nature of non magical seekings, life lessons, have actually been assessed by Ra in Ra material if you remember. the general catalyst and situation of 4, 5, 6d entities that were discussed in there, gives a lot of information. there are also the life stories of known wanderers they have examined, like f.d. roosevelt (to the extent of his relationship with his teacher - his wife), albert schweitzer and so on. tesla itself is a very rich case study in itself.
(06-29-2010, 02:37 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2010, 02:33 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious! What do you define the "4th, 5th, or 6th ray seeker" as?

these are all discussion topics in themselves. especially if we, god forbid, stray away to the magical natured 6d seeking.

the nature of non magical seekings, life lessons, have actually been assessed by Ra in Ra material if you remember. the general catalyst and situation of 4, 5, 6d entities that were discussed in there, gives a lot of information. there are also the life stories of known wanderers they have examined, like f.d. roosevelt (to the extent of his relationship with his teacher - his wife), albert schweitzer and so on. tesla itself is a very rich case study in itself.

I was thinking more along the lines of if we, god forbid, take the thread off track. haha! I will search for the terms you name in the Ra material and possibly get back to you with a new perspective!
This thread makes me remember the time when I found the Ra material and the build up to it. Looking back on it there was a progression of further and further seeking like me starting with questioning the money systems which progressed into the elite power organizations and gradually beyond all of that and into the occult hidden teachings. I had always felt that the top had the knowledge which was not available but still had the hope I would get scraps of lessons. The material and sessions are the beginning and another step to that process which seems to me to be endless. Anyways here's some excerpts that might be interesting.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 25, 1987
Quote:I am Q’uo. And we look upon the event of which you speak as that which is likened unto a great and shining light in a sea of darkness. Yet, if one perceives carefully this sea of darkness, one begins to note many lights flickering in various portions of the darkness. Each light burns of an intensity which each seeker has produced according to the desire to know that which you know as the truth. Events such as the airing of the program of which you speak are seen within the metaphysical realm as a great and shining light which for a brief period of your experience illuminates the darkness to the extent where all inhabiting that darkness are able for that moment to perceive carefully outlined shadows of truth. In this momentary perception and possibility for perception, the light which burns either dimly or brightly within all who inhabit your illusion finds a greater intensity possible for that moment that may, if empowered with personal desire to continue the seeking, allow the light to burn more brightly after the event has passed.

Many there are who find within the incarnation for the first time the opportunity to experience the birthing of desire to know what lies beyond the boundaries of previous perceptions. Many others who have felt this yearning begin are reinforced in their seeking to move their own consciousness beyond their self-made limitations of perceptions. Others who have yet to discover the desire to move beyond such boundaries consider for a moment that such might be possible, and though the thought passes quickly, each shall within the deeper being remember that moment in order that the momentary interest which was experienced might, at what you would call a future date, find another potential for birthing. And when enough of these opportunities have been noticed by the entity, there may in that entity be born that same desire to know the truth, and the light of that entity then will begin to glow ever more brighter, fed in even a small part by each experience which has been provided the entity within its incarnation to spark the beginning yearnings to know the meaning of the incarnation and of experiences such as the program of which you speak.

Thus, there can only be greater light result from light which is freely given. Its work moves at its own pace as is appropriate within each seeker’s incarnation. When the student is ready the teacher, in whatever form, appears, be it a book, a person, a television program or experience within the daily round of activities.

Latwii Sunday Meditation November 14, 1982
Quote:I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. As the strength of the seeking increases, for each entity each shall find seeming coincidences crossing the path of the seeking so that a book, a friend, a stranger, an event may lend yet one more piece to the puzzle of the mystery of being and make more sense, shall we say, out of what was confusion. When you seek you are as the magnet attracting the filings of iron. Never forget you are one with all of creation. Therefore, when you seek that which you seek is a portion of yourself and as you seek that portion of yourself it, being yourself, is aware of that seeking and shall reveal itself unto you through whatever means is understandable to you at that time, be it a book, a song, a sign in the sky, a conversation, a chance encounter. There are many, many ways by which the mystery of your being is revealed to you each moment in which you seek. Truly it has been said there are no accidents.

It might be that at that moment this was the means by which you would most clearly understand that portion of your being which you were seeking to understand. It might also be that at another moment the seeking which you were engaged in would reveal to you through meditation that which was sought. It might be as is generally the case that some experience in your life would reveal to you the general nature of that which you were seeking so that event upon event would present itself to you so that you might see through the power of your seeking the core of truth both in the event and in yourself which you have been seeking and so the path of evolution of the mind, the body, and the spirit continues endlessly within your illusion. The seeking and the finding. The seeking and the finding.

Ra here speaks of gradations of awakening and which ones have more of an opportunity to have an open enough mind for that material.
Ra Session 36 of the Law of One March 10, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

Ra Session 8 of the Law of One January 26, 1981
Quote:Questioner: I have a question regarding what I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Confederation, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way as to want contact. Many people on our planet want this material, but even though we disseminate it many will not be aware that it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

Hatonn January 2, 1983
Quote:We suggest to you that the faculty of hope, of faith, of wishing, of dreaming is one of the most powerful resources of your mind and that it alerts your entire being so that what you call your future is designed again and again by each wish, each desire in order that you may receive that for which you wish. In your illusion the connection between wishing and having is usually invisible, for in the illusion time walks with you like an unwieldy giant, distorting true relationships and making them appear unreal.

However, the faculty of hope operates in what you may call time/space where there is no time as you know it, and there the connection between hope and the desire fulfilled is quite plain. Therefore, the first thing we would suggest that you do is be cautious and careful in your wishes, your hopes, and your desires, for you do inevitably set in motion those things which will occur in order that your hopes may be fulfilled. You shall not hope in vain, but if you hope without depth, without heart, then what you receive shall be shallow and unsatisfying.

Hatonn November 18, 1979
Quote:All events are, shall we say, programmed for your experience; programmed by your desire, and then experienced in what you understand as sequential time. Every thought that you think programs your experience, no matter how trivial. Every deed that you perform programs your experience, no matter how trivial. For this reason, you must say that we are sometimes amused by questions having to do with the reasons for a particular experience. Because from your point of view in the philosophy of those on the surface of your planet this time there is a completely different reason for everything.

The reason, my friends, is desire. The mechanism is that great sleight of hand that programs your experience. You do not live in a four-dimensional universe. You live in a four-dimensional illusion. You do not exist now at your present age and at an older age in the future, or at a younger age in the past. You exist, my friends, at all ages simultaneously.

I agree to all who posted here about the desire and the open mind of a seeker. It's confusing but it seems to me everything that occurs is a teaching with the teacher as the self and the learner as the self as well when the self is ready. All of those guides like the higher-self, the triple being guidance system and the other limitless sources like the subconscious mind all work together and have that which is either by pre-incarnative design or by desire and will inside the incarnation revealed to the creator by the creator.
Great quotes.

The latter quotes by Hatonn reference the Law of Attraction, which is, what you focus upon (including your emotional state) defines what is drawn to you. As within, so without, as we all know.

It's very important to note that upon visualising your dreams and desires (as fully as you can; sights, sounds, tastes, smells, thoughts, emotions etc. - the entire experience) that you let go. If one does so in meditation, ensure that afterwards one let's go of the thought, and carries on with life as positively as one can.

The reason being that there is a trap, which is to visualise a desire/dream, and then to worry/fear about when, and how it manifests. One has to let go and have faith that the universe will provide. And it will.

Let the personality deal with what it is intended for; experiencing this reality. Not trying to force things to happen, force synchronicities. Thats the job of the higher mind/self; let it be the organising principle.

These two aspects work with one another, and when doing so, one is utilising the power of their full mind.

Acting upon synchronicities and realisations are also key to development, as it shows commitment and desire. If one does so, it shows the will to act, and provides one with additional, deeper understanding. Ascension/evolution is a step-by-step process.
Cyclops, after reading the information I have had a light switch come on.

How absolutely astounding this information is, how impossible would it be for any entity on the planet to create such an intellectually profound fluidity of information.

Quote:We suggest to you that the faculty of hope, of faith, of wishing, of dreaming is one of the most powerful resources of your mind and that it alerts your entire being so that what you call your future is designed again and again by each wish, each desire in order that you may receive that for which you wish.

A piece that you underlined from Hatonn was extremely profound in that I can clearly see that you do in fact shape your destiny and it gives an amazing idea of what time/space may be like.
(06-28-2010, 08:38 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fellow seekers, please consider the following:

Quote:36.19 Questioner: I was wondering if qualification for contact with Ra might include penetrating this forgetting process? Is this correct?

Since I have found the Law of One material as offered by Ra and L/L Research about two years ago, I have noticed a peculiar thing. Despite my opinion of it being just about the most thorough and complete view of spirituality on Earth, it is very, very not well known.

My question / comment is, could this be due to our having penetrated the forgetting process also? What "qualifications", so to say, are needed before finding the Law of One?

Absolutely, having penetrated the veil in the past or in the near futur is a requisite, I would say. Time is truly eternity anyway so...

Well spotted, Brother of Light! Smile

Eternal Love and Light,
Whitefeather
(06-28-2010, 08:38 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fellow seekers, please consider the following:

Interesting question, Lavazza! In my case, I discovered my philosophical home (aka:the Law of One material) within about a year and a half of first opening my eyes to the possibility of there being so much more than consensus reality allows. This eye-opening initiated a process of seeking, of a desire to know. So I suppose I had present within me the key twin qualifiers: desire + awareness of mystery to a degree, qualities that others in this thread have identified. I would guess that without both of these qualities present, the individual will either not encounter the material, or if they do they'll use the books as table props.

Whatever leads the seeking entity to the Law of One books, students of the material tend to be open-hearted, compassionate, deep, philosophically oriented, humble, conscious, open-minded, universal, intelligent, spiritual, understanding, and radiant. Not that Law of One seekers are intrinsically "better" on some kind of objective scale, I just tend to resonate with and embrace more easily those who have a love for the material. Though I wouldn't trade those in my life who don't read the books (which is the majority) for the world. : )

Did some Law of One researching and dug up this excerpts relevant to your question:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=7&ss=1#12
When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...d=1&ss=1#0
We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the pattern of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...d=1&ss=1#8
We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...36&ss=1#24
We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.
In my opinion, the fact we can read the Law of One without it knocking us out (putting us to sleep) indicates a certain level of spiritual/mental evolution, where indeed we have glimpses beyond the veil. I agree GLB about having that level of awareness.

Not sure what is meant by "when your peoples grasp infinity". Is that grasp meaning to hold, or grasp meaning to understand? I'm not sure if either of these is possible in the 3D. Your quoting on the low percentages of those who have defined their status makes sense. It's a rather small subset of the population who is aware at this time of the Law of One.

I do admit, while much of it makes sense, there is so much that goes over my head. Archetypes and the like for instance.
(07-07-2010, 05:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, the fact we can read the Law of One without it knocking us out (putting us to sleep) indicates a certain level of spiritual/mental evolution, where indeed we have glimpses beyond the veil.

: ) I agree. Staying awake while reading the Law of One is the first sign of advanced intelligence/understanding.

Quote:Gemini Wolf wrote: Not sure what is meant by "when your peoples grasp infinity". Is that grasp meaning to hold, or grasp meaning to understand? I'm not sure if either of these is possible in the 3D.

I can't be sure myself what they mean by "grasp infinity", but I would make the following conjecture. Perhaps it means to wake up one morning with a sense that there are no real boundaries, that the physical world is a subset within a larger reality, and that the truth is far more mysterious and wondrous than can literally be conceived. Maybe it's just the notion that there is more, much more.

I don't think this would need be the experience of intelligent infinity as Ra describes is the result of the disciplines of the personality. Perhaps just an inkling, a dawning intellectual understanding that leads one to desiring to know precisely what the truth is.

Just a guess...

Quote:Gemini Wolf wrote:I do admit, while much of it makes sense, there is so much that goes over my head. Archetypes and the like for instance.

There's bunches I don't understand either and there is a lot to get lost in. I do my best to stick to the core principles that are present in each session but which sometimes aren't as obvious as the more abstruse data being discussed.

p[/quote]eace and love, glb
(07-07-2010, 11:19 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]: ) I agree. Staying awake while reading the Law of One is the first sign of advanced intelligence/understanding.

i would say that it is quite natural to be going to sleep every now and then while trying to read it, even if not initially having any need to sleep. it is possible that a percentage of people are getting their higher chakras activated while reading and thinking these stuff, or, stuff may be needing to happen in time/space. it may be a side effect of chakra openings or a means to have certain stuff done in time/space, depending on the situation. i slept a lot while reading Ra in early days.

Quote:I can't be sure myself what they mean by "grasp infinity", but I would make the following conjecture. Perhaps it means to wake up one morning with a sense that there are no real boundaries, that the physical world is a subset within a larger reality, and that the truth is far more mysterious and wondrous than can literally be conceived. Maybe it's just the notion that there is more, much more.

there is silence. absolute stillness. absolute harmony. there is everything. we are infinite. we also do not exist.

that is as much as i can put it yet.

Quote:I don't think this would need be the experience of intelligent infinity as Ra describes is the result of the disciplines of the personality. Perhaps just an inkling, a dawning intellectual understanding that leads one to desiring to know precisely what the truth is.

Just a guess...

since the 3rd density graduates make contact with intelligent infinity in one way for getting graduated, and as Ra says this contact can give a unique kind of experience of all entities (strong desire to serve, strong joy, this that), this is possibly not related to the infinity subject.

however, the contact with intelligent infinity may be a different experience as densities go by.
(07-08-2010, 05:10 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there is silence. absolute stillness. absolute harmony. there is everything. we are infinite. we also do not exist.

that is as much as i can put it yet.

That pretty much matches my intellectual understanding and, to a limited extent, my experiential understanding. (Still working on the experience part.)

About the "we also do not exist" statement, i would add what I feel to be an important qualifier, that being that we do not exist as we currently conceive of our existence.

I mean, there is identity. There is being, existing. There is existence. Whether you call it we or I may be a matter of semantics, though "I am", or simply "I", would probably be the more accurate.

At any rate, one cannot deny existence, but one can point to the fictional nature of existence as we conceive it.

What does not exist - in the ultimate sense of the word - are these separate identities, these separate "I's". Just twists of perception, they are, we are.

You might really enjoy Ramana Maharshi. Speaking from the standpoint of the absolute, he more than any other has helped me to see the impermanence and... non-existing nature of the individual self.
on existing and not existing, the context i am using these is as thus :

imagine a wall of water, very thin, still. imagine its so still that it is transparent. imagine, a disturbance occurs in this stillness. it starts to create waves. it is something. it exists, as long as it creates waves. imagine there are endless numbers of disturbances that are creating waves. and then imagine, all of these disturbances merge with their identically opposite counterparts. the counterparts that create waves in totally the opposite direction, totally opposite frequency, and totally opposite amplitude.

the wall of water would be totally still again. but, actually, all the waves and the disturbance focuses, still exist. in principle, they all create waves still, but in totally opposite fashion, canceling each other out, within themselves.
i cant detail on this more, for im working on another topic with a long post.
(07-05-2010, 10:22 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting question, Lavazza! In my case, I discovered my philosophical home (aka:the Law of One material) within about a year and a half of first opening my eyes to the possibility of there being so much more than consensus reality allows.

I think this is certainly a pre-requisite. In my case it was much the same, I guess I burst my own consensus-reality bubble by focusing for several weeks in a row on (what was to me) a very real possibility of a huge UFO sighting, which had been predicted. During that time that was about all I could think about. Yup, I think that did the trick!

Thanks for digging up those relevant quotes as well. They give a great context for our discussion.

unity100 Wrote:there is silence. absolute stillness. absolute harmony. there is everything. we are infinite. we also do not exist.

Thank you unity... that is a beautiful prose. I've often considered infinity, and of course failed to consider it fully each time. Typically I will actually feel a brief instant of panic right before I stop trying. I think that's sort of a fail safe being activated in our brains- they are after all wired through evolution to deal with more transient things that happen in our day to day lives. I guess that's what makes infinity so darned fascinating to us... we reach out for that which is shrouded in mystery. It is our nature as deep down we are the creator reaching for further experience and understanding.

Yours humbly,
L
(07-08-2010, 07:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]on existing and not existing, the context i am using these is as thus :

imagine a wall of water, very thin, still. imagine its so still that it is transparent. imagine, a disturbance occurs in this stillness. it starts to create waves. it is something. it exists, as long as it creates waves. imagine there are endless numbers of disturbances that are creating waves. and then imagine, all of these disturbances merge with their identically opposite counterparts. the counterparts that create waves in totally the opposite direction, totally opposite frequency, and totally opposite amplitude.

the wall of water would be totally still again. but, actually, all the waves and the disturbance focuses, still exist. in principle, they all create waves still, but in totally opposite fashion, canceling each other out, within themselves.
i cant detail on this more, for im working on another topic with a long post.

i would like to also add that, the example above needs to be translated into 3d in one's mind. even more dimensions, however one can visualize it. existence is not 2d in the end.
I found the LOO not long after 911. I haven't been as some describe "activated" or made conscious contact with intelligent infinity, but I have had alternative experiences all throughout my childhood which made me feel comfortable with the idea of a wanderer enough to continue reading the LOO. I was looking for a channeled document I read as a teenager (preinternet) about life after death that resonated with me. This is when I found the Seth and Elias and Ra Materials. The Ra Materials resonated truth to me like nothing I had ever read since those original documents in my teens, and since then I have found many writings and sites which also hold my truths.
I would say I have been "seeking" consciously in various ways since I was 7. Firstly through a higher self inspired "where was I before this?" and it continued with an interest and love of astrology which in later years became a degree in Psychology. When my degree left me empty.. I kept looking. Once I found fellow wanderers at a conspiracy theory website, I could ignore it no longer. I am here, this is my first post, because I want to dedicate myself to it wholeheartedly now. It's time.
I have met people and begun to trust both them and myself enough to share my truths and I find they do understand me if I am careful about how I present it. Usually in small doses but relentlessly. They do understand the inner knowing of it and so I have more faith in them, us, we and I.
My focus has been on compassion and wisdom, not so much chakras and energy... I feel I lack information or skills there. I seem to get information downloads without knowing how or when I learned what I learned, nor why or when I was going to use it. It surprises me what comes out of my mouth these days and I am learning who I am all over again. It's exciting and exhausting.
So I agree from my experience that it takes a "seeking" personality, not necessarily one who has touched the all consciously.