Bring4th

Full Version: The Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when Earth makes the transition to 4th density, what'll happen to all the stuff? i.e roads, cars, buildings, underground/underwater bases, nuclear waste/bombs?
can we contaminate this planet to a point where it is uninhabitable, as those of Maldek?
I think it melts back into a goo, no?

ie, when all the 3rd density vibrations are deactivated, then there is no 'glue' to hold together everything that humanity has got it's hands on.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?v=e&s=63#32
(08-28-2016, 12:23 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]when Earth makes the transition to 4th density, what'll happen to all the stuff? i.e roads, cars, buildings, underground/underwater bases, nuclear waste/bombs?
can we contaminate this planet to a point where it is uninhabitable, as those of Maldek?

Unlikely, as Maldek had much greater technology than we have currently, though, I suppose it is technically possible. I don't think planetary destruction would be allowed to happen to another planet in this star system by the federation. I think if it came down to that, they would put their foot down in some way.

But as for all that stuff, it will go the same way that Atlantis went. Atlantis was a highly technological society. In fact, they were further ahead than we are today. Do you see anything left of it? Nadda.

It won't take much time at all for the Earth to swallow up our piddly 3rd density yellow ray artifacts. Nature reclaims land remarkably fast, and our waste, while it may seem significant in our current time-frame is literally nothing from the perspective of geologic time-scales.

Personally, I think it will go a bit like what is described in this book: 2150 AD

(08-28-2016, 10:42 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 
Personally, I think it will go a bit like what is described in this book: 2150 AD

You mean all the innocent people who don't follow crappy laws will be stoned to death?
(08-28-2016, 10:46 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2016, 10:42 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 

You mean all the innocent people who don't follow crappy laws will be stoned to death?

Smile  No.  It's a novel and the story line is just that, a story.  I meant the transition to 4D could look like what is described in the book.  And for readers of this thread, regarding GW's comment, in the story there is still a very small isolated pocket of 3d people living on Earth whom are under dictatorship.

I think it will be like described in the book "From Venus I came"

Which talks about what Venus is like on the "astral" now that the physical is gone.

What happens is it is all physically destroyed but then on the next level all of the things that humans created still exist on a non-physical level, but in a more luminous and beautiful way.
Quote:63.32 Questioner: When the third density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet. Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as us; and that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.

To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

May we answer any brief queries as we leave this instrument?

im picking on semantics but it seems to me the bit in blue is the q&A and the bit in red is a statement that Ra didnt really answer because it wasnt a question. i know together it seems like Ra has stated that artificats, thought-forms and feeling are 3d and therefore will dissappear when 3d goes into potentiation, but seperately, ra might have only been answering the query in blue about whether 3d vibrations solely existing in the bodily complex we occupy

i'm only saying this because i didnt get the impression things would turn to goo from this particular excerpt and it was cited as evidence of that.

i could be wrong of course but its worth mentioning alternative opinions or interpretations
it would seem like the only way to 'get rid' of everything human has made is to dissolve it to the very base of its atom
(08-28-2016, 12:23 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]when Earth makes the transition to 4th density, what'll happen to all the stuff? i.e roads, cars, buildings, underground/underwater bases, nuclear waste/bombs?

A lot will be abandoned as people migrate/die from the life. In my own opinion, a marker of fourth density being activated, on the space/time, will be the voracious growth of plants. And, many of the artifacts/constructs will be over taken by that variable. Plus the cataclysm that comes with any changing of the age, is sure to destroy many artifacts as well.

People will live in a new way, they will create houses and artifacts in a completely new way. They will care and expend energy into different focuses. The world will be completely different. You won't be bound by the same survival issues/variables. Many new forms/types of experience come into potential/kinetic.
(06-14-2018, 07:34 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2016, 12:23 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]when Earth makes the transition to 4th density, what'll happen to all the stuff? i.e roads, cars, buildings, underground/underwater bases, nuclear waste/bombs?

A lot will be abandoned as people migrate/die from the life. In my own opinion, a marker of fourth density being activated, on the space/time, will be the voracious growth of plants. And, many of the artifacts/constructs will be over taken by that variable. Plus the cataclysm that comes with any changing of the age, is sure to destroy many artifacts as well.

People will live in a new way, they will create houses and artifacts in a completely new way. They will care and expend energy into different focuses. The world will be completely different. You won't be bound by the same survival issues/variables. Many new forms/types of experience come into potential/kinetic.

4D will be at another plane of existence, so as more people transition to 4D, 3D life will eventually end for a period of time per Ra.

I expect most of man-made stuff like concrete and other material will dissolve, since majority of today's technology is flimsy material. The iron and steal, i suppose, will stay around for a while and get buried.

At some point, 3D life can continue when 4D humans learn to hide themselves? lol im not sure what Ra is talking about there.