Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
I have actually been experiencing seeing with my eyes closed in my meditations recently! About a week ago I was meditating at my usual time. And I was going deeper and deeper. Then I imagined the sky and started to visualize it. And it became stunningly clear like I was looking at the actual sky! A few days later I did it again but this time my brow chakra started to vibrate. I could feel tingling in my third eye area.

The things I am discovering in meditation are amazing me!

Does anyone have more information on what's particularly going on here? Are we seeing with our third eye? Are we activating the Indigo ray? Where does visualization come into play?

Thanks Smile
I "tune into" the objects around me, feeling their energy. I call it Presence Energy, because everything has presence.
I think Ra explained about this technique of visualization, which indeed is very effective in meditation, i do it to see my chakras dance around
(08-28-2016, 09:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have more information on what's particularly going on here? Are we seeing with our third eye? Are we activating the Indigo ray? Where does visualization come into play?

Yes, you are tapping into indigo ray and the 3rd eye. The eyes of your soul are the eyes of your imagination. When you go to sleep, your energy centers open and absorb prana, when your 3rd eye opens at night, we call it "dreaming", but you can also open it consciously as you are doing now, in meditation. It is an ability worth developing in my opinion.

Ra: "The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation."

"Each visualization, regardless of the point of the working, begins with some work within the indigo ray. As you may be aware, the ritual which you have begun is completely working within the indigo ray. This is well for it is the gateway. From this beginning light may be invoked for communication or for healing."

"Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power."

"50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole."
Incredible! That you for putting in the time to reply with such a detailed response! I greatly appreciate it Smile

I had read this before, and i even have a couple books on visualization within the magickal tradition. It didn't occur to me that I was working with visualization when I visualized looking at the Sky. There is a very subtle point I've noticed with visualization. There is like a boundary between trying to visualize and the actual holding of the visualization. It's almost like a letting go and then the magic happens. It's hard to describe such subtle feelings in the depths of meditation but hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about.

I plan to include practice with visualization in my daily workings now Smile since its indigo Ray work, I realize the importance of having the lower energy centers in balance. I'm wondering if the ritual of the Middle Pillar (and maybe a LBRP)  would be helpful to include before work in the indigo Ray?

The "letting go" seems to be a point of "magick", if you will. The magic of the universe flows when we can let go and walk off into midair.
Indeed, letting go clears anxiety that I am feeling. Also noting that the Universe "out there" (though there is not really an out there) is a mirror to our state of being. I don't take my cue from my circumstances, because they are just reflections. I just work on feeling good, feeling joy and love.
I have sometimes experienced seeing through the third eye (with my eyelids closed).  My vision in that state isnt 360 degrees but can extend up to 270 degrees.  It isn't anything I can manifest at will; it seems to happen at random moments.
(08-29-2016, 09:38 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I have sometimes experienced seeing through the third eye (with my eyelids closed).  My vision in that state isnt 360 degrees but can extend up to 270 degrees.  It isn't anything I can manifest at will; it seems to happen at random moments.

i managed to feel that maybe twice, but i dont know what to do once it happens.. i just hold on to it which is kinda nice i guess
My Reiki Master who taught me told me about this past life she remembered as a Mayan priestess whom had a sapphire embedded where her third eye would be and that she was able to close her eyes and look through the sapphire with her third eye.
_______
_______