Bring4th

Full Version: Desires and Karma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will having desires at the time of death, and after death cause karma that will keep us trapped on Earth?

Or is karma misunderstood?
Desires and karma are the exact same thing, practically speaking.

Karma causes desire. Or to be precisely accurate: desire is your perception of your current "spiritual energy balance" or "catalyst vacuum". And you really can't bypass it. You might ignore desires for a while, but they will always eventually come back with a vengeance, which is why Ra stated it is unwise to try to overcome or ignore them -- essentially to try to shortcut past them. You have to work through it. And there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with desire. The desires of a rock, an animal, a human, or an 4th density alien are no different fundamentally speaking. One is not better than another. They are simply different places of evolution. A pupae, a caterpillar, and a butterfly are all equal in perfection. It is true that desires extend from distortion (we might say separation, but honestly I feel that is too strong a word) from the One, but desire is not the source of the distortion, rather, they are merely symptoms of it.

The most important thing is to be true to yourself. Acknowledge your desires to yourself. There is no point in pretending to be at a different place than one is, whatever that place happens to be. That would be inauthentic and disingenuous. When the desire has been sufficiently explored, it will mutate, evolve, and transform into a more complex or evolved form. This is spiritual evolution. That which is unneeded falls away.

The only thing that keeps you coming back to earth is your desire to continue to experience what the earth has to offer you. If that's gone then you simply won't come back, but the fact is we have no idea what we will desire when removed from these incarnate life circumstances. This personality we are in these lives is but a small portion of our soul energy, so there is more to our desires than what we, in this lifetime, are consciously aware of.

If you ate pizza everyday for a month, you would probably get sick of it, and want to stop eating it. But guess what? After you stopped eating it for a month or perhaps longer, you might start wanting it again. Your desire to escape 3rd density incarnation is no different. You have experienced a lot of life, and you're tired of it. I understand and I sympathize. But you still might want to come back for more incarnations after you take a break from physical life for a while. Who knows. But remember, regardless of either case, everything is ultimately, and inevitably, moving back towards the source at its own perfectly calibrated pace, and all is well.
Are we already experiencing the fourth density? If I will see more and more of the 4th density while I'm alive, I can definitely stay here till my mission/purpose is complete.
(08-28-2016, 05:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we already experiencing the fourth density? If I will see more and more of the 4th density while I'm alive, I can definitely stay here till my mission/purpose is complete.

Not in my opinion. I mean, our planet *is* developing a fourth density extradimensional physical layer, and we *are* sitting in 4th density space/time, but that doesn't make the 3rd density space/time structures go away (at least, not immediately) -- they are just added to.  And besides, most of us don't have the dual activated bodies that can perceive it, and most of the ones who do have a dual activated body are still predominantly 3rd density activated and only partially 4th density activated (the ratios of activation are not equally distributed). But every coming generation will be a bit more dual activated, so eventually its going to be massively apparent (in couple hundred years). Basically over the next couple hundred years, the human race is going to become naturally, and very obviously, extremely psychic. The reality of life after death will become obvious, as the veil becomes extremely permeable.

We may see some of this play out before our current incarnations are over.
(08-28-2016, 05:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Desires and karma are the exact same thing, practically speaking.

Karma causes desire. Or to be precisely accurate: desire is your perception of your current "spiritual energy balance" or "catalyst vacuum". And you really can't bypass it. You might ignore desires for a while, but they will always eventually come back with a vengeance, which is why Ra stated it is unwise to try to overcome or ignore them -- essentially to try to shortcut past them. You have to work through it. And there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with desire. The desires of a rock, an animal, a human, or an 4th density alien are no different fundamentally speaking. One is not better than another. They are simply different places of evolution. A pupae, a caterpillar, and a butterfly are all equal in perfection. It is true that desires extend from distortion (we might say separation, but honestly I feel that is too strong a word) from the One, but desire is not the source of the distortion, rather, they are merely symptoms of it.

The most important thing is to be true to yourself. Acknowledge your desires to yourself. There is no point in pretending to be at a different place than one is, whatever that place happens to be. That would be inauthentic and disingenuous. When the desire has been sufficiently explored, it will mutate, evolve, and transform into a more complex or evolved form. This is spiritual evolution. That which is unneeded falls away.

The only thing that keeps you coming back to earth is your desire to continue to experience what the earth has to offer you. If that's gone then you simply won't come back, but the fact is we have no idea what we will desire when removed from these incarnate life circumstances. This personality we are in these lives is but a small portion of our soul energy, so there is more to our desires than what we, in this lifetime, are consciously aware of.

If you ate pizza everyday for a month, you would probably get sick of it, and want to stop eating it. But guess what? After you stopped eating it for a month or perhaps longer, you might start wanting it again. Your desire to escape 3rd density incarnation is no different. You have experienced a lot of life, and you're tired of it. I understand and I sympathize. But you still might want to come back for more incarnations after you take a break from physical life for a while. Who knows. But remember, regardless of either case, everything is ultimately, and inevitably, moving back towards the source at its own perfectly calibrated pace, and all is well.

I'm going to have to read this a hundred times over.  Great post.