Bring4th

Full Version: Circle of Compassion: Worldwide Prayer Circle for Animals, daily at noon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:May all beings be free!

Please join the Circle and together we will embrace the earth with an energy field of love and compassion.

Let us know you have joined the Circle by registering your location on our map of the world.

Blessings and peace to all nonhuman animals imprisoned for food, clothing, products, entertainment, and research. May we each individually bring our lives into alignment with our heart -values of compassion and justice, and live a vegan lifestyle.

May we learn how to thrive as vegans in a pre-vegan world, and to be effective advocates for compassion, and through both our outer life and our inner contemplation and understanding, help our entire society evolve to embrace the vegan values of respect and kindness for all living beings.

Please join us in repeating the Prayer Circle For Animals Daily Prayer above:
"Compassion Encircles the Earth For All Beings Everywhere"
every day at noon wherever you are!
And throughout the rest of the day, holding this feeling in our hearts, thoughts, and all our actions.

Harmony and lovingkindness to all free-living birds, fishes, and other animals being harmed, terrorized, and killed by toxic poisons spewed into their home lands, waters, and skies by both secret and blatant human activity.

May we humans think always of the harm we are causing our non-human animal relations, and may we recognize and respect their interests to live their lives freely and in autonomy and health on this beautiful Earth.

May we embrace both humans and nonhumans in lovingkindness, honoring all expressions of life, and doing the best we can to be agents of positive social change by living this in our daily lives.

Modern science and ancient wisdom agree: Thoughts have the power to hurt and to heal.
Let us join our hearts and minds together at least

once each day (preferably at noon)

to hold this precious vision and repeat the powerful healing words of the Worldwide Prayer Circle for Animals:

"Compassion Encircles the Earth for All Beings Everywhere."

www.circleofcompassion.org
Interesting post! I have been thinking about 1/2 man 1/2 animal beings like they had in Atlantis.
Perhaps we can reach out to some Atlanteans from the past to help send their healing.

I find it interesting what I have manifested here. I'm seeing more synchronicity.