Bring4th

Full Version: Forget free will just get it done - why can't this work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I really think the free will whether it be real or illusion is the exhausting part of life.

We feel we have a choice which implies we can do something to ease all suffering, but really 3d is a place of suffering so no choice will do this, only death can end it or a blessed incarnation.

So if I have free will why can I not give up my free will and just get led along on the river of life, going and doing exactly what is intended.

How is it free will to be forced to have free will?

Edited for clarity

I say this as a somewhat awakened person who knows full well my mortal plan would be garbage compared to the one my highest self could plan. I don't need or want free will.
I think free will is multifaceted at our level of experience.
Are you talking about those that have the veil between subconscious and conscious mind?
Without free will, progress would be very slow.
You can voluntarily give up your free will. You just have to allow yourself to become possessed. I don't recommend it though.

[Image: ZrqYuoD.gif]
One of Carla's favorite mantras was "Not my will but Thine". This helps align your desires with the highest of the Creator.
(08-30-2016, 04:21 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]So I really think the free will whether it be real or illusion is the exhausting part of life.

We feel we have a choice which implies we can do something to ease all suffering, but really 3d is a place of suffering so no choice will do this, only death can end it or a blessed incarnation.

So if I have free will why can I not give up my free will and just get led along on the river of life, going and doing exactly what is intended.

Edited for clarity

I say this as a somewhat awakened person who knows full well my mortal plan would be garbage compared to the one my highest self could plan. I don't need or want free will.

But on a more serious note:

If we weren't making decisions, spiritual mass would be accumulated much more slowly because no opposite polarity would be potentiated, which is what 3rd density is all about. In such a case, there would be little point in incarnating. When there is no potential difference, there is very little work done in consciousness. This means there would be little spiritual gravity generated to attract spiritual mass. It would be a very pallid experiential nexus. It would be like preveil conditions. We'd be happy as clams, but would never change or evolve, albeit extremely slowly. But we already had the changeless before finite incarnation, so finite incarnation is all about the change -- that's the whole point of incarnation so the changeless can perceive its reality reflected off of the changingness. Or in more simple terms: so the creator can know itself.

3rd density is called The Choice precisely because you have to make one. It wouldn't be The Choice if you just floated along on autopilot, it would probably be called "The Guided Tour"  BigSmile .

Also, we weren't forced to have free will, we chose that. We just don't remember choosing it, so we often choose not to 'own' that choice.

But when you say you don't need or want free will, do you not have any personal desires you feel are worth exploring? I find this is a common sentiment of people struggling with depression. Life can certainly be hard. I'm not sure what to say that would comfort you in regards to the suffering that inevitably happens in a free will environment. Pleasure can only ever exist in direct proportion to its opposite. Sort of a universal law to duality, or metaphysical mathematics.
I have lost the game.
Anyway, I think the issue here is that negativity/seperation is the leading role on current Earth. We incarnated here knowing nothing could stand in our mission to heal this planet. We did not seek material stuff, or else we'd choose to be born to a wealthy family, Isn't it a surprise that most STS are the rich and powerful? It makes sense, somewhat. At this point, I am certain that the only way for us to get through this is by sticking together, unconditionaly, love, and faith that all is well.. sigh;(
(08-30-2016, 04:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about those that have the veil between subconscious and conscious mind?
Without free will, progress would be very slow.

Agreed but it isn't free will if it's forced upon me. I wonder what the effect of denying free will would be. If I just let everything happen and except it as meant to be would that negate free will and eliminate it catalist effect?
(08-30-2016, 04:26 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You can voluntarily give up your free will. You just have to allow yourself to become possessed. I don't recommend it though.

[Image: ZrqYuoD.gif]

Could one not be possessed by their higherself?
(08-30-2016, 05:00 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Could one not be possessed by their higherself?

Well, essentially what you are talking about is invocation. That is all an invocation is. And that is all "putting on the magical personality" is -- invoking the higher self, a kind of possession by permission, though possession isn't quite the correct word.

You're suggesting to invoke the higher self, and never un-invoke it. But it wouldn't be desirable. A person is a complex layering of different vibrational configurations of consciousness. Just as we have higher needs, we also have lower needs as well. If you weren't allowed to express these lower ray animalistic needs, you would be miserable. That is why we are 3rd density and not sixth density. We have lower more tangible needs and natures still. And just as you would be miserable not given the range to express your lower nature, if your higher self was stuck in our realm it would be miserable not being allowed to express its higher nature in sixth density. So its kind of a catch 22. Somebody is going to be miserable in that circumstance.

"It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self resume its appropriate configuration as analog to the space/time mind/body/spirit"
(08-30-2016, 04:49 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 04:21 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]So I really think the free will whether it be real or illusion is the exhausting part of life.

Edited for clarity

But on a more serious note:

If we weren't making decisions, spiritual mass would be accumulated much more slowly because no opposite polarity would be potentiated, which is what 3rd density is all about. In such a case, there would be little point in incarnating. When there is no potential difference, there is very little work done in consciousness. This means there would be little spiritual gravity generated to attract spiritual mass. It would be a very pallid experiential nexus. It would be like preveil conditions. We'd be happy as clams, but would never change or evolve, albeit extremely slowly. But we already had the changeless before finite incarnation, so finite incarnation is all about the change -- that's the whole point of incarnation so the changeless can perceive its reality reflected off of the changingness. Or in more simple terms: so the creator can know itself.

3rd density is called The Choice precisely because you have to make one. It wouldn't be The Choice if you just floated along on autopilot, it would probably be called "The Guided Tour"  BigSmile .

Also, we weren't forced to have free will, we chose that. We just don't remember choosing it, so we often choose not to 'own' that choice.

But when you say you don't need or want free will, do you not have any personal desires you feel are worth exploring? I find this is a common sentiment of people struggling with depression. Life can certainly be hard. I'm not sure what to say that would comfort you in regards to the suffering that inevitably happens in a free will environment. Pleasure can only ever exist in direct proportion to its opposite. Sort of a universal law to duality, or metaphysical mathematics.

Omg sign me up on the guided tour!!! That is exactly what I'm ready for.
Really I guess what I'm asking for isn't much different than what born again Christians do.
"Jesus take the wheel" only I'd like to accomplish what I had planned so I don't have to come back to redo this specific incarnation.

As to spiritual growth. I'm pretty sure I've crammed a few lifetimes worth into the last 39 years.
Id say I crave true complete intimacy with a mate but really when I dig deeper, when I felt that with someone before they returned to sleep it was really the feeling of finding home so it seems the real thing would be even better.

I'm ready to just do my job, be and go and do what I am supposed to and hope I encounter joy on the most direct route possible.
(08-30-2016, 04:50 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I have lost the game.
Anyway, I think the issue here is that negativity/seperation is the leading role on current Earth. We incarnated here knowing nothing could stand in our mission to heal this planet. We did not seek material stuff, or else we'd choose to be born to a wealthy family, Isn't it a surprise that most STS are the rich and powerful? It makes sense, somewhat. At this point, I am certain that the only way for us to get through this is by sticking together, unconditionaly, love, and faith that all is well.. sigh;(
Commune time. Smile
You are right. It's the illusion of seperation that bothers me. I can handle work,chores, having fun with people, daily life, I just find the seperation difficult.

I might even find the world being so willingly to persue seperation even more difficult.
Im ready for the energy equivalent of a puppypile.
(08-30-2016, 05:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 05:00 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Could one not be possessed by their higherself?

Well, essentially what you are talking about is invocation. That is all an invocation is. And that is all "putting on the magical personality" is -- invoking the higher self, a kind of possession by permission, though possession isn't quite the correct word.

You're suggesting to invoke the higher self, and never un-invoke it. But it wouldn't be desirable. A person is a complex layering of different vibrational configurations of consciousness. Just as we have higher needs, we also have lower needs as well. If you weren't allowed to express these lower ray animalistic needs, you would be miserable. That is why we are 3rd density and not sixth density. We have lower more tangible needs and natures still. And just as you would be miserable not given the range to express your lower nature, if your higher self was stuck in our realm it would be miserable not being allowed to express its higher nature in sixth density. So its kind of a catch 22. Somebody is going to be miserable in that circumstance.

"It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self resume its appropriate configuration as analog to the space/time mind/body/spirit"

I'm going to have to consider this. Interesting thoughts. Thank you.
(08-30-2016, 04:57 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed but it isn't free will if it's forced upon me. I wonder what the effect of denying free will would be. If I just let everything happen and except it as meant to be would that negate free will and eliminate it catalist effect?

What about if it's you forcing something upon yourself?

Say I run a fake town where you can come in and take an amnesia pill to sleep in some house and get told a very special bs story about why you're there when waking. You could see that this was forced upon yourself only until the newly found ego created by amnesia coalesces with the old personality that had decided to take the pill and move into my amnesic people fake town for the fun of it.

If you could let everything happen without trouble and perceive it as meant to be, I'd say you'd be close to have your ticket out of this Octave. That is.. until you realize you need a group and that they gotta learn their own lessons themselves and get there too. So then i guess you'd get busy in the meantime wandering 3D worlds because amnesia worlds are literally most entertaining thing to do for a bored infinite being. They are very short lasting though, but you can do multiple lifetimes (including a few 2D since you're there) in countless places for all tastes.
(08-30-2016, 05:39 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Commune time. Smile
You are right. It's the illusion of seperation that bothers me. I can handle work,chores, having fun with people, daily life, I just find the seperation difficult.

I might even find the world being so willingly to persue seperation even more difficult.
Im ready for the energy equivalent of a puppypile.

Separation is pretty much a unified desire that manifests at different levels and dimensions of beingness. So what could be useful is to find within how it is your own desire to be there.

I'm kind of the opposite, a dweller of separation that appreciates it very much. To me it's basicly what makes the entire universe seem any worthwhile to move across.
Some illusions seem more free than others, but at the deepest levels, everything is one field of energy, so is there ever really a lack of free will? There might be distortions that seem less free, but they can always be released by going to a deeper level, seems like.
Thanks for the replies. Smile