Bring4th

Full Version: 1½ Celcius = Down by 1½ Meters, Timeline/Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:You asked me for a Diamond, this is Found roughly 1 week ago, still in force.

Cyan
Archivist

1½ Celcius = Down by 1½ Meters, Timeline/Question

The worlds oceans are going to go down by 1½ meters.
The worlds temperatures are going to go up by 1½Celcius.
The worlds ocean surfaces will heat up and expand to cover the 1½ meter loss, if they can.
The worlds water will go to L1 and be taken from the most drinkable ocean source that humans can "tolerate" "drinking".

Time to happen, 1 year.

What would you do?

"...I Live in a mountainous shore town so I'd probably transform the local neighbourhood into something resembling a tourist summer beach, focus on giving the locals free electricity and fresh water and possibly vegetables while gathering trash to burn from the local dump sites using the best technology available, I'd probably also make sure everyone knows that the area can be used for basic kidney function and that transporting water higher is a worthy goal..."

Except from personal diary relating to question.

L1 clearer than 97% or so of global city municipal tap water.

Most likely source, cold water outlet directly south of Greenland.

What would you do.

(Ocean surface is going to go down as people fill basic needs of which after electricity is ability to mate and or Drink as much as needed as high as possible, time acceleration "Factoooor" of 3:1 used so expecting 3 years until 100km out from shores and lakes and such drops by 1½ meters, expecting slow steady stream of water outward from shores and natural places to fill the void, no gigantic BooM as water suddenly vanishes...)

"...What I'm coming up with is everyone taking their best automated transportation device for one week per month and transferring as much clean drinking water to as high as possible, this means going to either the mountain house, or to work in the mountains and saying its a vacation and brinking "a lot of water"."
Betty is from another dimension, hehe.
[Image: 30713978.jpg]

[Image: 56806431.jpg]